D

Deleted member 118

At this rate we will be so low it won't even matter about the next 4c results 🤔
Fingers crossed as I’ll have a spare $10k soon

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
I think the drop is the market pricing in no revenue for the next few quarters so hopefully there are no major downward spikes when the 4Cs and half yearly reports are released.
market-simpsons.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Fingers crossed as I’ll have a spare $10k soon

Did you ever think you would be able to buy nearly 30,000 shares for $10k again!

Nuts!

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
If you squint both eyes & put your left middle finger into your right ear I’m sure you can see Akida
48A0DDB7-AF89-437F-9E35-BCD3D4E2D099.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Here the pic from Sony website

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230622-160250_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230622-160250_Samsung Internet.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 203
Reactions: 7 users

Damo4

Regular

Unless Sony have signed a deal without us being informed, I don't see how that could be Akida.
See Screenshot below, they would have to own the IP in order to obscure it.
You can also see a Sony branded silicon chip off to the left, which they would more likely print on if they owned the IP.

Finally I can't be sure but there's something oddly "rendered" about that part of the image.
The connectors look legitimate but that chip doesn't.
Could just be the pixilation.

Definitely odd that it has been blacked out in the edge impulse thing though!

1687416072595.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

robsmark

Regular
Unless Sony have signed a deal without us being informed, I don't see how that could be Akida.
You can also see a Sony branded silicon chip off to the left, which they would more likely print on if they owned the IP.

Finally I can't be sure but there's something oddly "rendered" about that part of the image.

View attachment 38731
Agreed, but not as odd as the fact that Akida is the only one-shot image detection method and it isnt being fucking used by anyone? Seriously whhhhhhhhyyyyy.

It just doesn’t add up to me?! Autonomous vehicles, entertainment, security, production, smart home - theres a million potential good uscases. It’s literally the gateway to a new consumer market and there’s no takers??? Someone please tell me what I’m missing?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
What i think it is...

- https://www.sony-semicon.com/files/62/pdf/p-28_CXD5602_user_manual.pdf
- https://www.sony-semicon.com/files/62/pdf/p-28_CXD5602GG_technical_manual.pdf
1687416695053.png

Reactions: 4 users
But someone on here will say it's a good time to top up, everything is a secret, in the past year no I.P sign ups under Sean Heir but everything is a secret or where just got nothing , I'm just asking

Reactions: 2 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Agreed, but not as odd as the fact that Akida is the only one-shot image detection method and it isnt being fucking used by anyone? Seriously whhhhhhhhyyyyy.

It just doesn’t add up to me?! Autonomous vehicles, entertainment, security, production, smart home - theres a million potential good uscases. It’s literally the gateway to a new consumer market and there’s no takers??? Someone please tell me what I’m missing?
I dont know

I also dont know where the bottom might be.

What is the lowest the market cap is going to go?

Quiltman

Regular

I do wonder how much delay is down to good old commercial negotiations.
Who has this responsibility at BrainChip, is it Sean, or the mysteriously silent Chris Stevens.

One thing I clearly understand after 40 years in business, it doesn’t matter how good the product is, if the price isn’t right it will not sell.

Selling IP is extra tough, and the first commercial contracts will set the benchmark for the business, and ultimately the margin and market cap. One could argue that an lengthy contract negotiation of 18 months is worth it to get the price right. No doubt if we were a charity and gave the IP away for free it would be appearing in a variety of worthless products now. We need the IP in the right products, owned by the right companies, at the right price … to become the benchmark we desire.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

robsmark

Regular
I do wonder how much delay is down to good old commercial negotiations.
Who has this responsibility at BrainChip, is it Sean, or the mysteriously silent Chris Stevens.

One thing I clearly understand after 40 years in business, it doesn’t matter how good the product is, if the price isn’t right it will not sell.

Selling IP is extra tough, and the first commercial contracts will set the benchmark for the business, and ultimately the margin and market cap. One could argue that a lengthy contract negotiation of 18 months is worth it to get the price right. No doubt if we were a charity and gave the IP away for free it would be appearing in a variety of worthless products now. We need the IP in the right products, owned by the right companies, at the right price … to become the benchmark we desire.
Good post.

Reactions: 6 users

Mt09

Regular

We’re clearly working with Socionext and our ip is most likely included in their 60hz in cabin radar sensor but we get no public acknowledgment from Socionext? I don’t quite get it either, are they taking first mover advantage to the extreme?

Attachments

• 54016AF8-D0F5-4DB2-875F-CDE39E1B6273.png
    54016AF8-D0F5-4DB2-875F-CDE39E1B6273.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
That sounds very much like Akida to me :)
With our previous engagement with MB and the public praise they have given us about being 5-10 x more power efficient I would be disappointed if it’s not us…

Reactions: 4 users

Fenris78

Regular

View attachment 38731
Sony could quite easily be using Akida IP via Megachips.

Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

Sony could quite easily be using Akida IP via Megachips.
Isn’t benifical for us to cut out the middle man, or has megachips managed to get one over on BRN and are reaping the awards more than we are? Or maybe they have a much better sakes team than we do? Which can’t be hard as we’ve sold fuk all recently

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

cosors

👀
What i think it is...

- https://www.sony-semicon.com/files/62/pdf/p-28_CXD5602_user_manual.pdf
- https://www.sony-semicon.com/files/62/pdf/p-28_CXD5602GG_technical_manual.pdf
View attachment 38732

You or you guys know this stuff much better.
The M4 reminds me of something I saw for the first time today.
arm KEIL:
akd m4.png

https://www.keil.arm.com/devices/brainchip-akd1000/boards/

Keil Studio Cloud​

Introducing Keil Studio Cloud, a browser-based IDE for IoT, ML and embedded development. Accelerate your next project with zero-installation tools, ready-to-run examples, git integration and web debugging.
https://www.keil.arm.com/

For me that's nice too: AKD_Devices

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom