BRN Discussion Ongoing

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Very happy with the board for those asking!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
Well you won't find them here so maybe whinge to the company.
Nah, keep whinging Newk R! Very relatable - as we lose thousands, performance bonds for no performance continue to be paid out. At least let us know the KPIs!

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Newk R

Regular
Nah, keep whinging Newk R! Very relatable - as we lose thousands, performance bonds for no performance continue to be paid out. At least let us know the KPIs!
Flip, I'd like to keep whinging but it just falls on deaf ears. It's like complaining to your mother in law about your wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Flip, I'd like to keep whinging but it just falls on deaf ears. It's like complaining to your mother in law about your wife.

Keeping us all warm and cosy still at least

72884c7f98149bd422e488510277f2b0b9-20-dumpster-fire.rsquare.w700.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Mccabe84

Regular
You know you don’t have to keep either of them

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
I hear ya. This place should allow a balanced view of opinion, including what you’ve posted tonight!

Notice how many of the disciples aren’t posting here anymore? It’s because they feel exactly the same as you but don’t want to be seen to have a different opinion.

I’m still a disciple, but I’m frustrated too mate.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Is anybody seriously happy with our board. FFS, how have they still got their jobs. I am losing thousands every day and retirement (I'm 70) is now a long, long way off. I'm effing fed up and want some answers and I want them now.
I totally understand the disappointment. Nobody wants to see the SP in its current state. While I don’t care about typical daily fluctuations, it’s been a very uncomfortable period to be holding BRN unless you bought in very early.

Unfortunately Brainchip’s current trajectory and need for secrecy with early adopters and partners, does not factor in individual shareholders retirement plans. I empathise with you and other shareholders. It’s taking longer than shareholders AND Brainchip’s management team expected.

One look at all of our partnerships and alliances still keeps me feeling confident that Brainchip will be a success story. Time (and revenue) will tell. I hope it’s sooner rather than later so yourself, I and all other long term holders can retire!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

Pappagallo

Regular
Lots of Brainchip shareholders are really hurting, maybe you should have sold out if you are that convinced it's all doom and gloom.

It's not my job or the companies to calm your nerves, if you are so driven by the share price that you have entered the panic mode, well sell
your shares and move away from this forum...all I do know is, as of the start of this week our staff have never been more engaged with
customers (potential or otherwise) in our history, that our founder from Perth, Peter, is currently over in the US helping Anil and the team
complete the final process of AKD 2.0.

This indicates to me at least that, the release of AKD 2.0 to EAP's followed by the general public is fast approaching, while I'll personally
concede that this current period towards commercialization feels rather frustrating, it's better to get it right now, rather than later, we
(Brainchip) can't afford any major mistakes at this delicate time in our journey.

I have asked Sean a specific question to be addressed at the upcoming quarterly podcast update with Tony, if he doesn't address my
question, I'll let you know what it was after.

Have a great weekend back in Australia.

Tech (y)🙃

It is frustrating but I try to remind myself that as time passes more and more developers and engineers will get their head around neuromorphic computing and that will accelerate our progress in the future. For example the EAPs that have already evaluated and possibly developed prototypes with AKD1000 won’t need anywhere near as much time with Gen2.

Also as more neuromorphic-enhanced products enter the marketplace (starting with Renesas) their benefits will become apparent to more people and the perceived risk in moving to a new architecture will start to subside. This will also accelerate our progress along with competitive forces and the fear of being left behind.

I think neuromorphic computing is a big part of the future but it needs time to get its foothold. It’s a bit awkward being early to a party but the party is still happening IMO.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

misslou

Founding Member
Happy with the board over here too.

Grown adults can’t seriously be so entitled and impatient that they must insist on demanding what they want be given to them right now. What is so hard to comprehend about there being tons of exciting and encouraging stuff going on but it is just taking a little more time than expected.

A game changing product, verified by the most credible and relevant people and companies in the field, on the verge of disrupting a multibillion dollar market and people can’t wait a little longer for those rewards? Surely everyone has encountered delays in their life and has managed to survive through it without having the full blown meltdowns we see on the internet. They can’t possibly be real.

On that note, imagine being so unskilled that you have to make a living by creating false dramas on the internet.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

Satchmo25

Reactions: 2 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
Lots of Brainchip shareholders are really hurting, maybe you should have sold out if you are that convinced it's all doom and gloom.

It's not my job or the companies to calm your nerves, if you are so driven by the share price that you have entered the panic mode, well sell
your shares and move away from this forum...all I do know is, as of the start of this week our staff have never been more engaged with
customers (potential or otherwise) in our history, that our founder from Perth, Peter, is currently over in the US helping Anil and the team
complete the final process of AKD 2.0.

This indicates to me at least that, the release of AKD 2.0 to EAP's followed by the general public is fast approaching, while I'll personally
concede that this current period towards commercialization feels rather frustrating, it's better to get it right now, rather than later, we
(Brainchip) can't afford any major mistakes at this delicate time in our journey.

I have asked Sean a specific question to be addressed at the upcoming quarterly podcast update with Tony, if he doesn't address my
question, I'll let you know what it was after.

Have a great weekend back in Australia.

Tech (y)🙃
Tech, you know it’s not as easy as just selling up. Surely you’d understand that people are hurting here - some weren’t as lucky as us to get in under .20cents… I’ve come to expect better posts from you mate.

I also don’t think anyone has asked you, or the company to specifically calm their nerves either. People are allowed to vent though.

This whole “don’t post here if it’s negative about the company” sentiment is no better than the comment it’s aimed at.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
S

Straw

I hear ya. This place should allow a balanced view of opinion, including what you’ve posted tonight!

Notice how many of the disciples aren’t posting here anymore? It’s because they feel exactly the same as you but don’t want to be seen to have a different opinion.

I’m still a disciple, but I’m frustrated too mate.
Actually I would prefer you didn't speak for me. And no my opinion of the company hasn't changed one bit. I attended the AGM and have great confidence the board is listening to shareholders and is world class. They seem to me to be doing everything possible to improve their communication to us and their profile/relationships with those who can supercharge the business.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 41 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20

Clearly you've never run a business in your life if you are happy with sales numbers that will see us bankrupt if things don't change.

False and misleading comments from management hasn't helped.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Newk R

Regular
Happy with the board over here too.

Grown adults can’t seriously be so entitled and impatient that they must insist on demanding what they want be given to them right now. What is so hard to comprehend about there being tons of exciting and encouraging stuff going on but it is just taking a little more time than expected.

A game changing product, verified by the most credible and relevant people and companies in the field, on the verge of disrupting a multibillion dollar market and people can’t wait a little longer for those rewards? Surely everyone has encountered delays in their life and has managed to survive through it without having the full blown meltdowns we see on the internet. They can’t possibly be real.

On that note, imagine being so unskilled that you have to make a living by creating false dramas on the internet.
Grown Adults? Entitled? I have been a loyal share holder over many years. I haven't sold out. My reward? Kept in the dark and fed on bullshide.
I'm not asking for money, I'm not asking for a higher share price right now. I'm asking for some sort of positive feed back from the board. Some credible information that will give me a little confidence and peace of mind that I have made the right investment in the right company. Is that too much to ask?
And FYI and all on this forum, I believe in the product. I believe that the product is an out and out winner. Now all I'm asking is for some small crumb to give me the same belief in the board.

• Love
Reactions: 25 users

AusEire

Clearly you've never run a business in your life if you are happy with sales numbers that will see us bankrupt if things don't change.

False and misleading comments from management hasn't helped.
Mr Victim, who said I was happy with sales? I said I was happy with the board. That would mean I'm happy with their overall performance mate. There's things I think could be better of course but in the grand scheme of things I'm happy with how things have progressed. Hope that helps you understand how someone could have a different perspective to you.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

AusEire

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom