BRN Discussion Ongoing

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Anyone got any clue on this after market trade for 2 billion, 147 million, 483 thousand, 648 shares that is classed as ETXT which apparently is an ETF special trade (some weird symbols not on my keyboard) cross trade?
I note that it does not specify a unit price for this transaction or a value which if was at 42 cents would be 901 million, 943 thousand,132 dollars and 10 cents. So I am assuming this is an Exchange Traded Fund that held our shares and is selling/ transferring/ lending/ magically transmogrifying over 2 billion of our shares from one place to another in a single transaction for some worthy reason?
Wow, if I did that sale my brokerage fee alone would be $992,137.45cents.
And heavens to murgatroid, I shudder to think what my CGT liability would look like!
Would probably have to spend a year dead for tax purposes. 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 37841
Can we please have the Morningstar fair value estimate tomorrow. I'm ok with that estimate😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Anyone got any clue on this after market trade for 2 billion, 147 million, 483 thousand, 648 shares that is classed as ETXT which apparently is an ETF special trade (some weird symbols not on my keyboard) cross trade?
I note that it does not specify a unit price for this transaction or a value which if was at 42 cents would be 901 million, 943 thousand,132 dollars and 10 cents. So I am assuming this is an Exchange Traded Fund that held our shares and is selling/ transferring/ lending/ magically transmogrifying over 2 billion of our shares from one place to another in a single transaction for some worthy reason?
And heavens to murgatroid, I shudder to think what my CGT liability would look like!

I've seen this a few times on NABTrade, and it seems like it's some sort of balancing error. 2+ billion shares is more than the whole company has on issue, so it can't be a trade.
Oh well. Hope they can get their books to balance at the end of the day. 🤣
After all, they're only slightly out! 🤣
And that it relates to nothing of any great import................not like that time that cat at NASA or JPL or somewhere accidentally substituted miles for kilometres (or vice versa) and wound up crashing that probe on Mars instead of the nice soft landing they were trying for. 🤣 ooops!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Dugnal

Just a snippet of whats going on.😩😩
View attachment 37838
Now lets take that sale at 3:48:27, ... as a retail holder I am not allowed to sell at .422, only at .42 or .45. ... as a retail trader I am also not allowed to buy shares for only $8.873.. the minimum I can buy at is $250 in one purchase. So much for markets being equally fair to all. I totally agree with previous sentiment.. ASIC are a waste of taxpayers money as they do not ensure a fair market for all. The ASX give institutions a much better deal than retail.

How many BRN sales have you seen this week for 1 share.. ASX should ensure a minimum sale number that applies to institutions and retail customers alike....ensuring a equal level playing field for ALL.. I would complain to ASIC directly but thats not possible as their complaints process is so complicated and highly managed.

Today you do not just review companies to see if they are a good investment.. you also have to review the institutions who are invested in that company and workout if and how they are going to manipulate that company's stock.. support it, short it, pump and dump it...etc...etc.

My dream is.. I want is to see that brokers and institutions are held to the same standards as retail shareholders. However I am sure the ASX, ASIC and the Government will continue to ignore retail shareholders (voters) and will not take any action.. Ok I will stop dreaming now.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

mrgds

Regular
Don

View attachment 37841
Don"t know about Nabtrade, but Commsec showing:

Approx 280k traded at 4.25, 4.28, 4.57pm @ 0.42 via ET XT, SX XT, LT XT, ..........................

Can i give my symbols? ................................. WTF

Some serious sh#t going on, .......................... i think "THEY " know whats coming.

Im now at 1.7mil puppies, .......................... you want them, you will fu#*ing pay for them.

AKIDO (oh no no, move the decimal place 3 times to the right ) BALLISTO

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Kachoo

Regular
Don

Approx 280k traded at 4.25, 4.28, 4.57pm @ 0.42 via ET XT, SX XT, LT XT, ..........................

Some serious sh#t going on, .......................... i think "THEY " know whats coming.

Im now at 1.7mil puppies, .......................... you want them, you will fu#*ing pay for them.

I think these are closing adjustment for Brokerages to balance the trades. On settlement. Been some crazy tree shaking going on these days.

Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Don

1,700,000 x ($fill in the blank.00) 🤣 Well done good Sir.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Kachoo

Regular
BRN short position dropped to 5.76 percent now funny how they report.

Let's see what it will go up to after these days but it's clearly dropping in my view

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

Let's see what it will go up to after these days but it's clearly dropping in my view
They've been milking us dry for months now.......hopefully they've had they're fill.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Don

When they hit $10 a share, we'll go car shopping together. Your shout! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JDelekto

Regular
Yet Brainchip are happy to post the said article with said mistake on their (Brainchips) LinkedIn page. Strange.
They linked to the original posting because it is news about a new partnership. I would be very concerned if people were allowed to repost others' articles on LinkedIn and make edits or corrections before reposting them.

Adding a comment to provide clarification and privately contacting the person that wrote the article would be more apropos. If they withheld the announcement, even with the error, would have created as much confusion and ire from investors.

TD emailed me to say it was a mistake
"there is no IP licence deal as part of the partnership." The error was in the article

And still no one thinks the company should hire an experienced PR professional to review any and all communications and announcements?!

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

schuey

Regular

wilzy123

Founding Member
View attachment 37814

Interesting search results…
images.jpeg-45.jpg

Why interesting?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
@TonyDawe,
It's for this reason and because of all the fake media out there that BRN.ASX shareholder can only rely on Authentic and official ASX announcements as our only reliable source or update information, Therefore US Management needs to get back inline and stop playing the loopholes to our detriment.
LMAO

What exactly is your point here??? 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 2 users

rgupta

Regular
Interesting in the sense how on chip processing can help solve a lot of unsolved issues.
I assume akida is a perfect fit here and can handle the whole process very easily.

• Fire

manny100

Regular
Yep, overall the shorts have been Trending down since March'23

Let's see what it will go up to after these days but it's clearly dropping.

Reactions: 1 users

GazDix

Regular
Now lets take that sale at 3:48:27, ... as a retail holder I am not allowed to sell at .422, only at .42 or .45. ... as a retail trader I am also not allowed to buy shares for only $8.873.. the minimum I can buy at is $250 in one purchase. So much for markets being equally fair to all. I totally agree with previous sentiment.. ASIC are a waste of taxpayers money as they do not ensure a fair market for all. The ASX give institutions a much better deal than retail.

How many BRN sales have you seen this week for 1 share.. ASX should ensure a minimum sale number that applies to institutions and retail customers alike....ensuring a equal level playing field for ALL.. I would complain to ASIC directly but thats not possible as their complaints process is so complicated and highly managed.

Today you do not just review companies to see if they are a good investment.. you also have to review the institutions who are invested in that company and workout if and how they are going to manipulate that company's stock.. support it, short it, pump and dump it...etc...etc.

My dream is.. I want is to see that brokers and institutions are held to the same standards as retail shareholders. However I am sure the ASX, ASIC and the Government will continue to ignore retail shareholders (voters) and will not take any action.. Ok I will stop dreaming now.
I love your dream and you are spot on with your analysis Dugnal.

The reality is that no one will be treated to the same standards in any society I have lived in. I hope Brainchip can elevate some of us who are middle class folks to something more comfortable.

Why didn't the ASX onboard a blockchain system instead of CHESS? Since 2017 it has been trying to implement a system that is a blockchain one so every single trade is transparent to anyone like what NASDAQ has https://www.theregister.com/2023/05/22/asx_blockchain_rebuild_plan_unlikely/

Six bloody years and it 'discovered' it won't work. Bullshit. I have no doubt corruption and ASIC is well involved and there are some golden handshakes upstairs that sorts out what is what in this land when it comes to trading on 'our' stock exchange.

Like many wise folks have said before me, the only way to beat the market is patience.

Another reality is that we are in a high inflationary and recessionary environment. It is unlikely we get any retail interest anyway because many don't have the cash right now. But, once we start lowering interest rates again and liquidity starts flowing in, then we will start seeing some nice price action.

But this is what I love about holding exciting companies like Brainchip. Who knows? An IP agreement could be right around the corner as we all hope.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Tony Coles

Regular

Which website do you use for the information for short position. Thanks in advance.

Getupthere

Regular
Shorts look like they are the lowest since September 2022.

Let’s see if they continue to close their positions.

Not much up side for them at 40 cents, more of a risk.

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom