robsmark

Regular
IMG_0113.png

Interesting search results…

• Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Shadow59

Regular
That is BIG news, I really hope that isn't a misquote!
I have sent an email thrugh to Tony Dawe asking whether this is a thing.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
WOW Chappy,
Have you just beaten the "price sensitive ASX announcement " ??????????? 🤞👍🤙

AKIDO BALLISTO

Fingers crossed. Unless they purchased through Megachips.

• Fire

robsmark

Regular
Looking into the new Apple Vision Pro, it uses a new Apple “M2” neural network chip. Anyone know anything about this?

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

Looking into the new Apple Vision Pro, it uses a new Apple “M2” neural network chip. Anyone know anything about this?
Yes it uses the Apple M2 neural network chip.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Dhm

Regular
  • Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 10.40.28 am.png

Wireless MCU leverages 22-nm process technology​

April 13, 2023
by Susan Nordyk

Renesas is sampling its first microcontroller built on a 22-nm process offering lower power consumption driven by reduced core voltages. The advanced process node uses a smaller die area for the same functionality, resulting in smaller chips with higher integration of peripherals and memory.
Renesas-22-nm-MCU.jpg

The first chip produced on the 22-nm process is an extension to the company’s RA family of 32-bit Arm Cortex-M microcontrollers. This wireless MCU delivers Bluetooth 5.3 Low Energy with the integration of a software-defined radio (SDR). What’s more, the device can be upgraded either with new application software or new Bluetooth capabilities to comply with the latest specification.

End product manufacturers can take advantage of the full feature set of previous Bluetooth LE specification releases. Whether designing devices for direction-finding applications using the Bluetooth 5.1 Angle of Arrival/Angle of Departure features or adding low-power stereo audio transmission to products by employing Bluetooth 5.2 isochronous channels, developers now only need one device to support all of these features.

Renesas is sampling the wireless MCU to select customers now, with full market launch expected in 4Q 2023. Customers who would like to sample the new device can contact their local Renesas sales office.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
TD emailed me to say it was a mistake
"there is no IP licence deal as part of the partnership." The error was in the article
Bit of a bummer then :(

Though, whilst the journo owns his work and research in puting the article together, BRN own their media channels like twitter, website etc.

Suspect they should be pulling it off their feeds till corrected as some could consider they are supportive or knowing of the wording even though it is incorrect.

• Sad
  • Fire
A mention of Brainchip by a guy from OpenAI:
"Recognizing these emerging requirements, BrainChip has stepped forward with innovative solutions like the Akida processor, an advanced neural processing system for edge AI."

-----
Also worth noting that he's mostly talking about software, but he mentions BrainChip as the only AI-chip company.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

TECH

Regular
"there is no IP licence deal as part of the partnership." The error was in the article

Exactly ! Our company didn't make that error it was Nick...our company are too switched on these days to make a fundamental
mistake like that...trust your instincts..my gut feeling is that an IP License will turn up, via their own clients as soon as a product
has been confirmed to be past the design phase.

As always, just my views. Tech :coffee:

• Love
Reactions: 17 users
And now at .485 ................... "a lemon marang shit scared "? ......................😄
Now .42c I’ve gone from a trifle wary 😒, to a lemon meringue shit scared , to a Kennet Beyond Blue Poo 💩.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Dijon101

Regular
Reactions: 1 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Now .43.2 I’ve gone from a trifle wary 😒, to a lemon meringue shit scared , to Kennet Beyond Blue Poo 💩.
Another of the regular shake's of our tree today.
Personally, can't help but notice the whiff of manipulator's desperation in the air.
They know their time is running short. 🤣
The world is turning towards us.
Just a matter of time.

AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
Another of the regular shake's of our tree today.
Personally, can't but help but notice the whiff of manipulator's desperation in the air.
They know their time is running short. 🤣
The world is turning towards us.
Just a matter of time.

AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH
I’m with you all the way to $40.00 . Like FF said . Have a plan . At least mine is not at all sophisticated .

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Dang Son

Regular
@TonyDawe,
It's for this reason and because of all the fake media out there that BRN.ASX shareholder can only rely on Authentic and official ASX announcements as our only reliable source or update information, Therefore US Management needs to get back inline and stop playing the loopholes to our detriment.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom