BRN Discussion Ongoing

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
The message is nothing new, but I find the site interesting. That's the only reason I'm posting it here.
I like the word "prominent player"

1686089630232.png

BrainChip and Lorser Industries Partner to Develop Neuromorphic Computing Systems for Software-Defined Radio Devices​

MONDAY, JUNE 05, 2023

BrainChip, a prominent player in neuromorphic artificial intelligence (AI) IP, and Lorser Industries Inc., a leading provider of system-level manufacturing and integration, have joined forces to develop neuromorphic computing systems for software-defined radio (SDR) devices. This partnership aims to leverage Lorser's expertise in SDR design and manufacturing alongside BrainChip's state-of-the-art Akida™ technology to create innovative solutions that enhance the adaptability, reliability, and scalability of SDR devices.

SDR devices have diverse applications, including global shortwave and broadcast radio communication, as well as in fields such as astronomy, aerospace, geography, oceanography, navigation, and logistics. Akida's neural network processing capabilities enable SDR devices to perform advanced tasks such as signal detection, classification, modulation/demodulation, encryption/decryption, and AI-powered anomaly detection in signal or acoustic data using machine learning (ML) algorithms.

Diane Serban, CEO of Lorser Industries, expressed confidence in the future of neuromorphic computing for AI/ML and highlighted the advantages of SDR devices equipped with neuromorphic AI/ML capabilities, including increased functionality, flexibility, and efficiency. Serban stated that BrainChip's Akida processor and IP provide an ideal solution for SDR devices due to their low power consumption, high performance, and on-chip learning capabilities, even after deployment.

Rob Telson, Vice President of Ecosystems & Partnerships at BrainChip, emphasized the shared vision of creating intelligent devices capable of adapting to diverse and evolving environments. Telson described Lorser as an ideal partner, given their expertise in advanced SDR technology, to collaborate on a groundbreaking device that utilizes AI/ML for pattern recognition, anomaly detection, and intelligent adaptation to various scenarios.

Akida, developed by BrainChip, powers next-generation edge AI in various industrial, home, automotive, and scientific environments. This fully digital, customizable, event-based AI neural processor and IP is well-suited for applications requiring advanced AI/ML, including intelligent sensors, medical devices with extended battery life, high-end video-object detection, and ADAS/autonomous systems. Akida's neuromorphic architecture enables real-time on-chip learning while consuming minimal energy, making it ideal for low-power, high-efficiency applications. BrainChip is actively building an Essential AI Ecosystem by collaborating with semiconductor, software, and commercialization partners to demonstrate interoperability, functionality, and vertical value.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Which website do you use for the information for short position. Thanks in advance.
Shortman website. Right at bottom of below, its been in the mid to high 6% range for ages, hasnt been under 6 , so hopefully a good sign.... if its improved 1% thats about 18m shares (i think) no longer shorted. Such a disgusting fkn practice that shouldnt be allowed but ive made my opinion on that b4.

Screenshot_20230607_060824_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Jchandel

Regular

Neuromorphic AI Semiconductor Professional Market 2031 Business Insights with Key Trend Analysis | Leading Companies BrainChip Holdings, Eta Compute, Intel Corporation, GyrFalcon, SynSense, GrAI Matter Labs, etc​

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Jchandel

Regular

Licensed to Renesas and MegaChips, brain-inspired computing IP core BrainChip​

Ikutaro Kojima

Nikkei Cross Tech / Nikkei Electronics
Paid members only
2450 characters total
Australian BrainChip Holdings CEO Sean Hehir ( Fig. 1 ) came to Japan and gave a presentation to the Japanese media on May 30, 2023. According to him, the company is the only company that has commercialized an IP (Intellectual Property) core that performs neuromorphic (brain-type) computation. The product name of the IP core is "Akida", and currently two companies, Renesas Electronics and MegaChips News Release,have obtained licenses for Akida ( Fig. 2 ). In addition, Germany's Mercedes-Benz and others are said to be evaluating Akida.
Figure 1 Mr. Sean Hehir
(Photo: Nikkei Cross Tech)
[Tap image to enlarge]
Figure 2 Outline of BrainChip
(Source: BrainChip)
[Tap image to enlarge]
Machine learning, generally called AI (artificial intelligence), is based on mathematical models such as CNN (Convolutional Neural Network) and DNN (Deep Neural Network). Both CNN and DNN are processed by circuits that imitate the operation of the brain, but brain-type arithmetic circuits operate more like the brain than such circuits. However, CNN/DNN processing circuits and brain-type arithmetic circuits are quite similar when implemented on semiconductors (ICs). A neural network is processed by arranging a large number of small-scale operation nodes in a matrix. Akida also has a matrix of operation nodes ( Fig. 3 ).
Fig. 3 Overview and chip structure of Akida (1st generation product)
[Tap image to enlarge]
When I asked Mr. Hehir about the difference between Akida and other CNN/DNN processing circuits, he said, "Akida's processing is event-based, and it is characterized by eliminating the need to process zero model parameters. More than half of the parameters in neural network models are zero, and by taking advantage of that property, Akida has higher performance and power efficiency than other CNN/DNN processing circuits," he said. Akida seems to perform the same processing as pruning in CNN/DNN.
According to him, by using the company's SDK (Software Development Kit), CNN/DNN models developed (learned) in frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch can be deployed on Akida for inference processing. He described four advantages over other institutions' Neural network processing units (NPUs) for processing CNN/DNN models. First, as mentioned above, Akida is event-based. The second is the application of CIM (Computation In Memory) technology. "Each of Akida's computing nodes has a sufficient amount of built-in SRAM, so data communication with external SRAM is minimal and power consumption is kept low," he said.
Third, all processing can be done within Akida. “NPUs of other institutions often process only some layers of CNN/DNN, and other layers are processed by CPU cores.The effect of NPUs is limited. If so, the load on the CPU core can be considerably reduced." (Mr. Fourth, it is possible to perform optimization learning processing that matches the execution environment. Currently, when using machine learning, it is common to use a model learned in the cloud and perform inference at the edge. For this reason, the execution environment such as lighting and cameras differs between learning and inference. Expected processing accuracy is often not obtained due to the difference in the environment. Akida is capable of learning to absorb this difference, and the results can be added to models trained in the cloud ( Fig. 4 ). This makes it possible to optimize for the execution environment.
Fig. 4 Learning for optimization is possible at the edge
[Tap image to enlarge]
Hehir also explained the difference between Akida and brain-like computing circuits developed by other institutions. First, as introduced at the beginning of the article, Akida is the only brain-type arithmetic circuit IP that has been commercialized. The second is that Akida is a completely digital circuit. “There are cases where brain-type calculations are processed by analog circuits, but analog circuits are difficult to transfer to other manufacturing processes. a Chip) can also be integrated” (Mr.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 67 users

Bombersfan

Regular
Shortman website. Right at bottom of below, its been in the mid to high 6% range for ages, hasnt been under 6 , so hopefully a good sign.... if its improved 1% thats about 18m shares (i think) no longer shorted. Such a disgusting fkn practice that shouldnt be allowed but ive made my opinion on that b4.

View attachment 37901
Will be interesting to see todays numbers as I reckon there is a glitch. There’s been a few hard drops and the next day it’s back to the same. Hopefully 1% did close out and a bit of pressure comes off but I suspect it’ll show 6.5% ish again today.

Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 6 users

Tony Coles

Regular

View attachment 37901
Yeah but the date on shortman website is the 31st of May, we have had high volume shares bought and sold, we should have the reports for the 1st and 2nd of June, Thursday and Friday at least. The report is behind… Games beaning played or shorts not reported on time for some reason. Hopefully it will be lower than 5.76%, so for the shorters to cover their shares or what ever they do, means that our share price will be forced lower. These C@#K Heads. 🔥

Reactions: 7 users

Bombersfan

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Xray1

Regular
I love your dream and you are spot on with your analysis Dugnal.

The reality is that no one will be treated to the same standards in any society I have lived in. I hope Brainchip can elevate some of us who are middle class folks to something more comfortable.

Why didn't the ASX onboard a blockchain system instead of CHESS? Since 2017 it has been trying to implement a system that is a blockchain one so every single trade is transparent to anyone like what NASDAQ has https://www.theregister.com/2023/05/22/asx_blockchain_rebuild_plan_unlikely/

Six bloody years and it 'discovered' it won't work. Bullshit. I have no doubt corruption and ASIC is well involved and there are some golden handshakes upstairs that sorts out what is what in this land when it comes to trading on 'our' stock exchange.

Like many wise folks have said before me, the only way to beat the market is patience.

Another reality is that we are in a high inflationary and recessionary environment. It is unlikely we get any retail interest anyway because many don't have the cash right now. But, once we start lowering interest rates again and liquidity starts flowing in, then we will start seeing some nice price action.

But this is what I love about holding exciting companies like Brainchip. Who knows? An IP agreement could be right around the corner as we all hope.
Wish I could give you a dozen Red Hearts for your post ....... will be interesting imo to see what comes out of the ASX blockchain investigation in due course .......... Will the ASIC be a toothlesss tiger where the ASX is involved ?? !!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Hi all, just received a very disturbing email from one of Brainchip's partners NVISO regarding investments made in the company recently. Those who are affected kindly PM me thanks.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

robsmark

Regular
Hi all, just received a very disturbing email from one of Brainchip's partners NVISO regarding investments made in the company recently. Those who are affected kindly PM me thanks.
Investments made in what company? Spill the beans…

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Reactions: 4 users

skutza

Regular
My guess is people who invested in nViso (seed) may have a problem, Houston?

Reactions: 1 users

Draed

Regular
Screenshot_20230607_121522_Chrome.jpg
now they are recommending BRN? These fools are all over the place....

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

MrNick

Regular
Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 10.34.35 am.png

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users