BRN Discussion Ongoing

MrNick

Regular
Roger for CEO?

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Rangersman

I think expectations were unrealistically high for this AGM. If there had been anything material it would already have been announced. Every meeting or podcast etc. is a reason for some to speculate based on nothing but their feelings and wishes. Somehow this leads to disappointment when their invented expectations are not met. Somehow this is also connected to the share price rising just before and falling after. To me this means some are either controlling the narrative to assist in share price manipulation or simply falling for the narrative those manipulating want out there. I am hoping it is the latter. Either way it is a bit silly to get hopes up and then dashed based on someone else's fantasy.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Well at least everyone here should have learnt that the only thing a dot is good for is Morse Code.

And the only thing left to say is . . . _ _ _ . . .
And braille.

Think there's no other way of dressing up the last FY other than how it was done.

The chart still says no, the fundamentals say this time next year there will be no doubt one way or the other.

Good luck to all.

Reactions: 1 users
Aren't we lucky Sean got on board the company was going nowhere, but my prediction would be a takeover

skaggle

As someone who cant watch as Im at work, what did Rodger say.

MrNick

Regular
As someone who cant watch as Im at work, what did Rodger say.
He felt BC seems 'entitled' to reward failure above actual performance.

Reactions: 12 users

Yeagood

Not so much disappointed, it's more so frustration with the non ability to be able to give insight to future revenue projections.
But I think the frustration from the chairman particularly to speak on it also is plain to see.
The NDA's must be protected which is why it's frustration.

Reactions: 9 users

skaggle

He felt BC seems 'entitled' to reward failure above actual performance.
Thankyou, cant say Im looking forward to my conversation with the missus this afternoon, after we seemed to be clawing our way back. And whilst I'm still confident the share price will go up at some point. Patience is sadly lacking on her behalf towards BC at this point. And they're not making my job of explaining to her the situation any easier.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 21 users

MrNick

Regular
Neil Rinaldi asking a question.

This just goes to show that all the bantering on the forums and predominantly "against" stance from forum members here and other places, has had little effect on this resolution.

1684810881987.png

Attachments

• 1684810765878.png
    1684810765878.png
    153.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Foxdog

Regular
Any Q and A transcripts available, or is it still in progress?

The question should be asked what were our last 2 CEO 's doing with the company, Seana has got on board knows the industry and has built a team, I'm afraid 2 to 5 yrs for me, if he stays on you'll know he trusts the product and future, Sean leaves I'm out

• Love

MrNick

Regular
Neither can shareholders change the direction of anothers' voting. We all know that.

Tezza

Regular
Tony speaks very well
my 2 cents

"It is important to note that we are not losing to others - it’s just
taking

This just goes to show that all the bantering on the forums and predominantly "against" stance from forum members here and other places, has had little effect on this resolution.

View attachment 37073
Maybe if everyone could put the proxy votes in after the meeting it might be different

Tezza

Regular
The lack of forward looking news is dissapointing, but as earlier stated Sean learnt his lesson last year when he over promised.

Reactions: 3 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015

View attachment 37073
But shows the Board that a number of shareholders are against a whitewash and are prepared to vote "Not in Favour of the Boards recommendations",

I truly hope that they take note that shareholders opinion's matter.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Yeagood

For those not able to attend the AGM in person like myself, the Lumi online viewing and voting option has been excellent.
Should of issued them with some shares ._.

Reactions: 7 users

Fox151

Regular
But shows the Board that a number of shareholders are against a whitewash and are prepared to vote "Not in Favour of the Boards recommendations",

I truly hope that they take note that shareholders opinion's matter.
They have 100 million extra votes that says you're wrong and we don't matter..

Rskiff

Regular
Results will be required by the next AGM has been voiced by the shareholders

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Damo4

Regular

View attachment 37073

YARN | And now, we return you to our regular scheduled program | Batman  (1966) - S01E10 Adventure | Video gifs by quotes | f2620563 | 紗

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom