BRN Discussion Ongoing

IMG_9244.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Interesting @MrNick
I normally take Robs "likes" with a grain of salt as there's quite a few, (no offence Rob) but this one I find intriguing, seeing this "like" is Hino trucks at the Brisbane Truck show.
I was pondering, I know Renesas and Toyota have history and Hino is an arm of Toyota but
Directed Technology's is a Tier 1 supplier of connected technology solutions for automotive, enterprise and government organizations and their customers include
Asset-2.png

Asset-3.png

Asset-4-150x28.png

Asset-5.png

Asset-9.png

Asset-7-150x150.png

Asset-8.png

Asset-10.png

Asset-11.png

UD-Trucks-logo.png

Asset-13.png

Asset-14.png

Asset-15.png

Asset-16.png

Asset-18.png

Asset-19.png

Asset-20.png

arcimoto-logo.png

I'm surmising and hoping that Directed Technology's is an aussie customer of BRN through Megachips.
We've got that many dots happening at the moment, its not funny.
Go BRN
Doing a bit more reading this morning, I'm really starting to get the sense that Directed Technologies Group may be part of our big picture.

The YouTube vid is a quick view of some of what they do.

Also Interesting going back to the original Hino story which Rob liked, that Hino Connect uses INSIGHT TELEMATICS, which is Powered by Verizon which most people would know are a massive US telco.

my opinion only

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

MrNick

Regular
Good Morning Chippers,

This article mentions us , although in a rather tawdry way.

W A N C A S.

Regards,
Esq
I’ve always thought pork looked good with a little secret sauce sprinkled on top.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
The Renesas RZ/V2L MPU is equipped with a Cortex®-A55
and that´s not BRN
Hi @Sirod69

Here as some of my previous musings on V2L and related info.

Most likely we not in the any of these ones but who knows :unsure:

There is a diff with the V2L and V2M which only uses the A core. V2L also has the M33 with the A cores and branded entry level etc.

Some block diagrams etc in the posts.

Could've changed though as not looked at in awhile.

Reactions: 4 users

Foxdog

Regular
Hi guys, I thought I would let you all know that I asked Tony Dawe in an email about a few things the company has stated the last couple of years that I would like clarification on. But he would not let me share the correspondence with you guys here as it was a conversation between me and him. I found it interesting, but have chosen to respect his wishes for it to stay private.

Yes, I do mind.

“I would like my reply to remain private. It was written for you, because you asked me a question. Please do not share my reply with anyone.”

Regards

Tony

Non the less these where my questions:

1.” Explosive growth in sales” - what timeline are we talking when company stated that you are experiencing/expecting explosive growth in sales and what are you talking about? Is it sales of IP contracts? How is that going?

2. “Watch the next few quarterly financials to get a sense of where we are going”- paraphrased by our CEO Sean Heir he said something to the same effect. What timeframe is he talking about when he said watch the next few quarters? It sounded to me like we won’t see many announcements to keep track of Brainchips success rather watch the financials to track our progress. This is a bit concerning in light of our last Q results.

3. With the launch of Akida 2.0 which obviously is an improvement on AKD1.0, what will happen to all our 100+ NDAs and EAPs that have been engaged around AKD1.0? Are they still engaged with the company and are they switching their eyes to the next generation 2.0? Why haven’t we heard anything from our EAP or companies like Ford and Valeo who has been engaged with us for years?

Please help me understand to your best capacity.

I wrote this email as someone who has been invested in brainchip for over 6 years and feel I have the right as a share holder to ask these questions. I am not concerned and believe we are in a better position then we have ever been in, however the things I have mentioned has been a question mark to me and would like to know what is going on.

I encourage you to send Tony an email if you have any pressing worries or questions as he was promptly with his reply. Unfortunately as for-mentioned I can’t share his response with you.
Thanks for sharing. Were you satisfied with his answers?

Reactions: 3 users

Foxdog

Regular
Thanks for sharing. Were you satisfied with his answers?
These same questions could be answered at the AGM too. They've had time to prepare answers.

• Fire

Diogenese

Top 20
I’ve always thought pork looked good with a little secret sauce sprinkled on top.
It's funny how these financial types who have no understanding of the technology are so ready to bag what they do not understand.

Two hit jobs on BRN in a week ... where there's smoke, there's short sellers.

Fortunately this mob have no connexion with the short sellers ... so let it be with Akida.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Medina

Unsure how relevant this is but check the video at 9:45. Talks about Google (AI) Photos using neural networks.

• Fire
Good Morning Chippers,

W A N C A S.

Regards,
Esq
I simply cannot believe, he is referring to BrainChip as lipstick on a pig A.I.!!

He should get a job writing for the Fool, he would fit in well..
I'm guessing actually being a fool, would rank high on their employment criteria.

100% a WANKA as you correctly identified.

Absolutely no idea, about what our Company will become in the future.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

TECH

Regular
Good morning,

The subject of Data Centre's is a very interesting one moving forward. We all know the mounting issues that they all face, that is,
Security, Power Consumption, Cooling Capacity, and as AI really starts to take a hold, I whole lot of new issues are being raised already.

The link I have attached as a very good article only published a few weeks ago, you maybe surprised to hear that it costs a Data Centre
approximately 36.5 Million USD just to run ChatGPT per year !

Our company has clearly shown that on-chip intelligent processing, next to the source (sensors) in real-time, generating virtually no
power or cooling footprint is a superior method moving forward, add to that the latency, security, leaving the "Von" to remain in
the annals of time so to speak (make sense?).

I would guess that the executive arriving from the US will be in Sydney this weekend, meeting on Monday to make sure the whole team
is on the same page, because this AGM is probably going to be the most important one to date, as in, the current position, maybe the floor
will be much more active than in the past, if you have something to say, stand up and say it in a manner that's not confrontational, why,
because in the end we are "all" on the same page, we "all" want our company to be successful moving forward.

Make sure you chat with Peter, he's a great bloke, shake his hand, and acknowledge his fantastic gift by simply saying, thank you 🙂

Tech x

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
5FCF3992-5C7A-44AC-BCCF-C619C0CC23DA.jpeg

Attachments

• A471833F-00E2-4227-A82B-11938F28FC21.jpeg
    A471833F-00E2-4227-A82B-11938F28FC21.jpeg
    1,017.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users
S

Straw

I simply can't believe, he is referring to BrainChip as lipstick on a pig A.I.!!

He should get a job writing for the Fool, he would fit in well..
I'm guessing actually being a fool, would rank high on their employment criteria.

100% a WANKA as you correctly identified.

Absolutely no idea, about what our Company will become in the future.
I think someone on here had the same lipstick 'question' at the bottom of their messages which I find curious.
500% WANCA article..and that's just taking it at face value.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers,

Just having a quick look over at the smouldering orifice and came upon this.

Concrete sensors...

The Finder/ poster is moosey
Posted today @ 10:19
On the Eden Innovations Ltd thread
Code EDE.

* if a savvy poster could post link for all & possibly beam it off to Brainchip management to ponder...

Thankyou in advance.

*Disclosure... I hold a couple of shares in EDE, hence why this article came to my attention.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

Very interesting ABC podcast from their radio program Future Tense.
Release date is tomorrow but available to listen now.

"Toby Walsh is an expert on Artificial Intelligence.

He recently declined an offer to sign an open letter calling for a moratorium on the technology's further development, but he's no techno-utopian.

In this feature interview, recorded at the Brisbane Writers Festival, he explains his position and warns the world risks repeating the mistakes made through the unregulated release of social media at the beginning of the century."

EDIT
Oops, sorry link says its not available yet, but if interested you can listen now on the ABC Listen App. 🤣

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Afternoon Chippers,

Just having a quick look over at the smouldering orifice and came upon this.

Concrete sensors...

The Finder/ poster is moosey
Posted today @ 10:19
On the Eden Innovations Ltd thread
Code EDE.

* if a savvy poster could post link for all & possibly beam it off to Brainchip management to ponder...

Thankyou in advance.

*Disclosure... I hold a couple of shares in EDE, hence why this article came to my attention.

Regards,
Esq.
Hi @Esq.111 is this the one

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Tothemoon24,

Bingo.

Regards,
Esq.

Reactions: 3 users

Xray1

Regular
Hi guys, I thought I would let you all know that I asked Tony Dawe in an email about a few things the company has stated the last couple of years that I would like clarification on. But he would not let me share the correspondence with you guys here as it was a conversation between me and him. I found it interesting, but have chosen to respect his wishes for it to stay private.

Yes, I do mind.

“I would like my reply to remain private. It was written for you, because you asked me a question. Please do not share my reply with anyone.”

Regards

Tony

Non the less these where my questions:

1.” Explosive growth in sales” - what timeline are we talking when company stated that you are experiencing/expecting explosive growth in sales and what are you talking about? Is it sales of IP contracts? How is that going?

2. “Watch the next few quarterly financials to get a sense of where we are going”- paraphrased by our CEO Sean Heir he said something to the same effect. What timeframe is he talking about when he said watch the next few quarters? It sounded to me like we won’t see many announcements to keep track of Brainchips success rather watch the financials to track our progress. This is a bit concerning in light of our last Q results.

3. With the launch of Akida 2.0 which obviously is an improvement on AKD1.0, what will happen to all our 100+ NDAs and EAPs that have been engaged around AKD1.0? Are they still engaged with the company and are they switching their eyes to the next generation 2.0? Why haven’t we heard anything from our EAP or companies like Ford and Valeo who has been engaged with us for years?

Please help me understand to your best capacity.

I wrote this email as someone who has been invested in brainchip for over 6 years and feel I have the right as a share holder to ask these questions. I am not concerned and believe we are in a better position then we have ever been in, however the things I have mentioned has been a question mark to me and would like to know what is going on.

I encourage you to send Tony an email if you have any pressing worries or questions as he was promptly with his reply. Unfortunately as for-mentioned I can’t share his response with you.
I find it totally inappropiate and unwarranted that TD as the Co's appointed Communication Officer is not prepared to have his open communications/responses with a shareholder on Co issues openly disclosed to other shareholder members thus once again demonstrating the Co's ongoing " Cone of Silence" mentality ............. shame and disappointment upon you TD

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Good Morning Chippers,

W A N C A S.

Regards,
Esq
I did a comparison when they first began their inception global peak distribution fund and something does not add up.

Below is a comparison if you were to invest in their global fund or brainchip.

1684561291861.png

here is commsec at max years

1684561386581.png

Here is what they are claiming on their website.

1684561432152.png

Can anyone else confirm that what they are stating on their website is a lie or not?

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
  • Fire
  • Wow

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I did a comparison when they first began their inception global peak distribution fund and something does not add up.

Below is a comparison if you were to invest in their global fund or brainchip.

View attachment 36893
here is commsec at max years

View attachment 36894

Here is what they are claiming on their website.

View attachment 36896

Can anyone else confirm that what they are stating on their website is a lie or not?
Think this perhaps falls in the category favouring something the Dear Mr Twain is supposed to have thunk. 🤣

Twain, Mark (Samuel Langhorne Clemens) (1835–1910)

Figures often beguile me, particularly when I have the arranging of them myself; in which case the remark attributed to Disraeli would often apply with justice and force: “There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.”

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom