Reactions: 31 users

Andi85

Screenshot_20230509_011128_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42 users

DK6161

Regular
Ah yes Alida technology family co-exists with akuda technology.
Thankfully they have corrected the spelling mistake.

Description:
This Tech Talk will highlight the ease of deploying best-in-class power efficient AI combining BrainChip's Akida Neuromorphic AI Accelerator with the Arm Cortex-M family., including the Arm Cortex-M85. The presentation is designed to showcase the disruptive potential of the technology combination, including a look at the 2nd generation of Akida to create compelling, cloudless Edge AI solutions for advanced vision, video object detection and vital signs prediction, that weren’t possible before.

Have to say that I am a tad excited to see the demo. :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

cosors

👀
Akido Alida we are into everything or simply ubiquitios :p

🤔 Aklido?

Aklito 🤭😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Krustor

Regular
This makes it clear: One of the first products with Akida inside is finished and will soon be repairing satellites in space.

There are definitely worse first times...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

goodvibes

Regular
AI at the Edge: Going Cloudless with Arm and BrainChip

Just how easy is it to deploy AI applications that run #onArm?
Let the team at BrainChip show you how during our next Tech Talk, happening tomorrow!

The team will showcase future cloudless edge AI solutions using BrainChip's Akida Neuromorphic AI Accelerator and our Cortex-M family, including the Arm Cortex-M85.

Register now to see how this enables new technology solutions - from preventative critical healthcare to advanced vision - not previously deployed at the edge: https://bit.ly/44B50AB

• Fire
  • Love

Tothemoon24

Top 20

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Truly exited for ARM/BRN demo... but every time I get here and hype my retirement chances I get completely shot down by the event and/or SP...

So here I am, this little presso will do nothing, its meaningless, AR... who M? Just another Tuesday, we probably tank to 0.32 or less after this...

#nojinxinplay

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Akido Alida we are into everything or simply ubiquitios :p

🤔 Aklido?

Aklito 🤭😅

I suspect that perhaps even Arm could not resist getting in on the act of trolling the spelling trolls. Spelling is very important. IMPORTANT! 🤓

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

JDelekto

Regular
🤔

AI models are energy hungry and growing fast, while the semiconductor scaling advantage is approaching a cliff. We’ve been relying on Moore’s Law for a long time, but the gain in Power, Performance, Area (PPA) is much slower now. For this reason, learning to compile AI models for efficient hardware execution is crucial

UNRELATED but equally intriguing

Not sure where you got that URL for Qualcomm, but it looks like the marketing token attached has personal information. You may want to edit your post and remove everything after the "?" just as I removed it from the quote above.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

charles2

Regular
I'm not counting on the talk to affect the share price....it would be nice of course. However it may lead to some heretofore reluctant companies to openly commit to Akida/Arm.

ARM full stamp of approval must carry enormous weight in the decision/design process.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Gazzafish

Regular
I’d love to hear “All ARM M series processors
Now come with Akida IP embedded as standard issue”. Now that would be nice 😍

Only dreaming. DYOR

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
D

Deleted member 118

Truly exited for ARM/BRN demo... but every time I get here and hype my retirement chances I get completely shot down by the event and/or SP...

So here I am, this little presso will do nothing, its meaningless, AR... who M? Just another Tuesday, we probably tank to 0.32 or less after this...

#nojinxinplay

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Mccabe84

Regular
I’d love to hear “All ARM M series processors
Now come with Akida IP embedded as standard issue”. Now that would be nice 😍

Only dreaming. DYOR
I’d settle for an announcement on ARM signing an IP deal with BRN.. surely thats coming soon ?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Kachoo

Regular
I’d settle for an announcement on ARM signing an IP deal with BRN.. surely thats coming soon ?
I think that ARM may be looking to partner up with chip maker. This will give them bigger profits. There could be some collaboration with a few companies that will develop new products to compete with the bigger player. IMO

Everything I read on Arm points to Softbank wanting to take a bigger peice of the pie. Why would they do an IPO what would 10 billion be used for? Something is in the works thats my suspicion.

BRN may be part of the puzzle why build a product similar to competitors if you can make a new product that blows those out of the water then investment is warranted.

Just my thought on ARM and were BRN technology can work. A company can change direction and all the x arm folk likely still have yarns with their mates at corporate. IMO

• Thinking
  • Love
KEEP
CALM
AND BE SUPER
POSITIVE

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

skutza

Regular
So I just signed up, and see it's at 1am tomorrow..... hmmm not sure if I can stay up that late

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom