BRN Discussion Ongoing

Hi @MDhere and @Food4 thought,

the ARM tech talk will be held on May 9th at 8 am Pacific time, so that actually means May 10th at 1 am (!) in Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane.

Just have a look here, whenever you are unsure:

View attachment 35875
Thanks for that 👍
So that gives the states the first dibs on price. So Tuesday will be very interesting.

So excited to see what the future may have install for us all.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Strap in ladies and gentlemen...
This could get wild if they decide to do this.
If you need a clue, have a look what happened last time they (a few countries) did this.
Big funds and lobbyists will oppose this with tooth and nail, will be watching this with interest.

Screenshot 2023-05-07 2351091.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Maybe the shorts will be singing this one very soon "I should'a just walked away".

Love this song!

🔥👖

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
eric cartman police GIF by South Park

Exactly.. leave us alone, we are already dead :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

charles2

Regular
Thanks for that 👍
So that gives the states the first dibs on price. So Tuesday will be very interesting.

So excited to see what the future may have install for us all.
Don't expect too much.

Tech talks rarely move the $$ needle much unless there is an accompanying announcement that specifies or somehow indicates quantifiable revenue to Brainchip. Brainchip is almost unknown to the US stock market/investor as the price is <$1 and the volume is infinitesimal. And there is no brokerage coverage. (May I suggest a reverse stock split for starters).

However with all the recent achievements recorded in the press and the ongoing AI mania, short sellers may decide that it is time to book some profits ...... as the pendulum could start to swing...maybe even rapidly.

Our battle cry.....Remember the Mercedes Announcement

Reactions: 16 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 73 users

MDhere

Regular
Hi @MDhere and @Food4 thought,

the ARM tech talk will be held on May 9th at 8 am Pacific time, so that actually means May 10th at 1 am (!) in Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane.

Just have a look here, whenever you are unsure:

View attachment 35875
ok thanks Frangipani! i seemed to have seen a 9am pt but must have been seeing things. ok so 8am pt as per their website and 4pm gmt so 1am bris syd melb 10May. 😀👍❤ Alarms set!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Shadow59

Regular
ok thanks Frangipani! i seemed to have seen a 9am pt but must have been seeing things. ok so 8am pt as per their website and 4pm gmt so 1am bris syd melb 10May. 😀👍❤ Alarms set!
I hope it's a nice birthday present!😀

Reactions: 1 users

Tezza

Regular
Hopefully they can talk Arm into releasing a little nugget for us.

Reactions: 6 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Quercuskid

Regular
Yep my birthday on the 10th I need a good birthday present!!!!!!

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Tezza

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Scanning through some of the previous ARM Tech Talks it looks like they start with an introduction/explanation abut the product before moving on to the Tech Talk of hw to instal said product.
If there is going to be any juicy bits I think it will be early on???
Waiting with anticipation.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

langeo

Regular
  • Haha
  • Sad

Frangipani

Regular
Almost perfect now, except (sorry for being pedantic) the talk is going to be at 4 pm BST (British Summer Time) and thus technically at 3 pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time aka British Winter Time). 🤗
Oh, and at 5 pm in Amsterdam, Brussels, Copenhagen… Xanten, Ybbs & Zurich to pick up on @Bravo ‘s ABC… 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Wow

ndefries

Regular
Not sure if everyone has seen this demo from SocioNext on this page. Its clear they are very happy with the sensor fusion and low power solutions of Akida for all their senor inteligence going forward. They are a tier 1 auto supplier using Akida as the SOC solution for the digital car of the future.

They do not have a licence agreement but they have noted that they have partnered with BRN. it still confuses me the different entitlements that a license and a partnership gets a customer but this is clearly a relationship that is close to bringing in ongoing revenues.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users
Top Bottom