BRN Discussion Ongoing

charles2

Regular
Good opportunity for shorts to cover with such high volume offloading.

Bottom may be in amongst all the "long" moaning and panic selling.

Imagine without the Mercedes" announcement would the price ever have gone much higher than $1.00. Then the fall would not have been so dramatic. The announcement was the Sirens of Hades for overly enthusiastic investors (including me for some initial purchases).

Prospects have only improved and share price here has proven to be surprisingly resilient. I'll buy some BRCHF tomorrow.

Cheers

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

DK6161

Regular
Yep, feelin sorry for anyone who sold way down at .35 this morning,
Theres now over 16mil on the buy side above .35
To me it shows just how much interest there is in BRN nowadays.

AKIDO :rolleyes: BALLISTO
Ease up mate, we are still down 45% for the year. Good to see the recovery from this morning though.

Righto Akido, Let's Go!

Reactions: 3 users

Newk R

Regular
I reckon RSU's should be based on a percentage of bottom line profit. So how many shares do the board owe us?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Anyone voting yes on the performance options for Sean Hehir has to be mentally unstable at this point.
Don't come with "He layed out the roadmap for 2024-2025" or whatever his plans for the second Gen are.
It was said over 600 days ago that a lot if IP licensing will go forward. Probably 3-6 statements regarding revenue growth etc. followed since then. We can't just ignore the past and take these new statements as something that'll materialize.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

skutza

Regular
I reckon RSU's should be based on a percentage of bottom line profit. So how many shares do the board owe us?
There are many ways to earn shares when you are a director or staff etc. Revenue, performance milestones etc etc. If you get too hung up on this stuff then it'll just do your head in. Whichever way a board decides to set performance shares, they make a way to get those shares. I've been in companies that have had revenue based performance. They sell a licence or contract a company to do something and they earn revenue through third party etc etc. Milestones, I have a company where first sales were hit and the CEO got a $70k bonus. it was $13k in sales! Man I'd like those numbers, hey guy, just buy this for me and I'll pay you the money back next week, you can keep the product for free. Easy. So yeah, get hung up all you like, but they'll reach their milestones, performance numbers or revenue sales whichever way they set it up. Until the system is changed and regulated better then it will continue. Whether we like it or not, retail just have to smile and wave.

Reactions: 6 users

toasty

Regular

Gearitup

Foxdog

Regular
Ease up mate, we are still down 45% for the year. Good to see the recovery from this morning though.

Righto Akido, Let's Go!
AKIDO Ubiquito

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Not a bad result from a trying day.
1682663387526.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

The Pope

Regular
Have not seen that Valeo is using us for Scala 3. Is there a reference or link?
Sean said that the Renases chip will be available in the coming months. Not sure what sort of revenue that will bring in or when.
Markets are forward thinking so the SP will start moving up well in advance of actual revenue hitting the books.
Are the markets always forwarding thinking if there is no official ASX announcements linked to comments by BRN management?
Tony Dawe recently indicated to me in an email along the lines that if it’s not via ASX announcement or BRN website then it’s general speculation by that person etc and nothing more. Tony also mentioned to me that they don’t take any articles seriously on MF or other forums and do not contact them to discuss. Tony indicated to me that they do monitor TSE what is being said.
Tony also confirmed with me that BRN management don’t contact MF or other media outlets that create articles on BRN on any allegations or them reporting within their articles that is not accurate and nor have BRN seek correction on misleading articles from MF.
So it’s my opinion you can take that how you want with BRN management protecting the brand that may put off other retail investors buying shares etc.

Fingers crossed BRN truely FOCUS on the end game and bring it home to all retail investors in the next couple of years. Again fingers and toes crossed as I understand the sentiment by many posters on this website (not ones emerged in the last day or two)

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

manny100

Regular
Are the markets always forwarding thinking if there is no official ASX announcements linked to comments by BRN management?
Tony Dawe recently indicated to me in an email along the lines that if it’s not via ASX announcement or BRN website then it’s general speculation by that person etc and nothing more. Tony also mentioned to me that they don’t take any articles seriously on MF or other forums and do not contact them to discuss. Tony indicated to me that they do monitor TSE what is being said.
Tony also confirmed with me that BRN management don’t contact MF or other media outlets that create articles on BRN on any allegations or them reporting within their articles that is not accurate and nor have BRN seek correction on misleading articles from MF.
So it’s my opinion you can take that how you want with BRN management protecting the brand that may put off other retail investors buying shares etc.

Fingers crossed BRN truely FOCUS on the end game and bring it home to all retail investors in the next couple of years. Again fingers and toes crossed as I understand the sentiment by many posters on this website (not ones emerged in the last day or two)
The SP has been in a big downtrend for quite some time. Despite this BRN has actually become way better placed now than it was at the start of the downtrend. For example we now have AKIDA 1500 and AKIDA 2nd Gen. Renases are taping out a chip which Sean said will be available in the coming months. These are the reasons i have been topping up recently.
At BRN the Team firmly believes its not 'if' - its 'when'.
If the expectation was that not much will happen for the rest of the year then the Quarterly Q & A would have been a once off to prepare us for the just released Quarterly.
My opinion is that BRN will be well better placed than it is now in the second half of the year. We all want a bargain so you have to get in early to get one.
The expectation is that once revenue starts flowing it will grow quickly.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Thanks @zeeb0t for the ignore button. Works a treat.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
This 4C is a joke!!!!!!! But a very bad one! 👿👿👿

I cannot vote from Germany but don't you all dare and vote YES to the bonus of Sean and others!!! (n)🤬 I will then step into a plane and come over to TALK to you all in person!!! The management DOES NOT DESERVE THEIR SALARY AND THEREFORE ALSO NOT A BONUS!!!!

I am so upset, angry, and pissed that I wasted my time and money with this company. I lost a lot of money on this so selling does not make sense at all. All I can do is wait and hope that BrainChip with its AKIDA technology will be bought by a big company. This could bring us a few stocks of a GOOD and SUCCESSFUL investment.

In my view, it is time for Sean Hehir to step down, and to be replaced. All those cute interviews were just words for money. 👿

By the way, how much cash do they have left before they are bankrupt?
We are all a little frustrated today but there is no need to sack Sean just yet,...What if Sean has managed to sign on NDAs that's can sum up to multi billions of revenue the future? I would assume the board knows better than we do.

I would hate to witch hunt someone out of a job only to find out they benefited the business later on

We don't know how many trees Sean and the team has planted until they bare fruit...this all takes time.

The lack of transparency is driving doubt, negativity and fear among the retail investors.

Soon enough, you'll have your orchard.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Diogenese

Top 20
The SP has been in a big downtrend for quite some time. Despite this BRN has actually become way better placed now than it was at the start of the downtrend. For example we now have AKIDA 1500 and AKIDA 2nd Gen. Renases are taping out a chip which Sean said will be available in the coming months. These are the reasons i have been topping up recently.
At BRN the Team firmly believes its not 'if' - its 'when'.
If the expectation was that not much will happen for the rest of the year then the Quarterly Q & A would have been a once off to prepare us for the just released Quarterly.
My opinion is that BRN will be well better placed than it is now in the second half of the year. We all want a bargain so you have to get in early to get one.
The expectation is that once revenue starts flowing it will grow quickly.
Yes. The downtrend has coincided with a constant stream of good news, yet the shorters increased their interest by 15% in March - "curiouser and curiouser" as @Bravo would say.

Reactions: 18 users

KiKi

Regular
I vote No on the Chiko roll

Whatever Chiko is, NO from my side too, they need to diet at the moment! Considering those guys already living in a dog house or garage and only eating baked beans, pure coffee (without milk!) is more than enough!

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Spot the odd one out!
  • Is Brainchip meeting development timelines with the development of it’s technology?
  • Does the technology work in terms of efficiency, speed and fit for purpose?
  • Are any really big companies singing the praises of Akida and our IP?
  • Are any big foundries lining up production of chips including Brainchip’s technology?
  • Is the company pulling out all stops to present our products at relevant field events?
  • Is our technology well protected by patents?
  • Do we have any serious competition?
  • Do we have the talented staff to continue development and sales?
  • Is Brainchip’s long-term success assured (in your opinion and based on the evidence available)?
  • Is the share price booming to reflect the answers to the above?
Did you spot the outlier?

Now a few bonus questions. These ones might be a bit harder.
  • Can the company control what the share price is doing?
  • When will the company start to earn some serious income?
  • When will the next partnership or customer be announced?
Remember, wealth flows to the patient.
Deena
Well here's a thought. on the back of the 4C, the price dropped ~10% to about $0.38 and 10 million shares traded in early trading, so, ignoring the intermediate trades, that's about $4M and 10% of that is $400K of losses sustained by the sellers. Then the shares rose back to about $0.41. So those who bought at $0.38 notionally made $0.03 or just a tick under 8%.

So that's about $320K for not much work, better than being four retired US admirals - come back Tirath - all is forgiven.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom