BRN Discussion Ongoing

Fox151

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
I am not concerned at all.
Picked some more up with a few $ left in case we see 30/31 cents.
They way i look at is that i am picking up a piece of the future at a huge discount.
PLEASE.......

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

KiKi

Regular
We are all a little frustrated today but there is no need to sack Sean just yet,...What if Sean has managed to sign on NDAs that's can sum up to multi billions of revenue the future? I would assume the board knows better than we do.

I would hate to witch hunt someone out of a job only to find out they benefited the business later on

We don't know how many trees Sean and the team has planted until they bare fruit...this all takes time.

The lack of transparency is driving doubt, negativity and fear among the retail investors.

Soon enough, you'll have your orchard.

You are right, I was more than frustrated. Same as many others here, but with a lot of money invested this must be acceptable in such a situation. I even went into my bank account and entered the sale limit. But guess what ... I did not sell! I still have hope and deep inside of me I still believe in Akida. But I do not trust Sean anymore, this trust will only come back after the next annual results, and only if they confirm Sean's words.
Nevertheless, at the moment they do NOT deserve a bonus!

I love fruit and I want the orchard, therefore, I will stay invested.

Reactions: 6 users

skutza

Regular
This 4C is a joke!!!!!!! But a very bad one! 👿👿👿

I cannot vote from Germany but don't you all dare and vote YES to the bonus of Sean and others!!! (n)🤬 I will then step into a plane and come over to TALK to you all in person!!! The management DOES NOT DESERVE THEIR SALARY AND THEREFORE ALSO NOT A BONUS!!!!

I am so upset, angry, and pissed that I wasted my time and money with this company. I lost a lot of money on this so selling does not make sense at all. All I can do is wait and hope that BrainChip with its AKIDA technology will be bought by a big company. This could bring us a few stocks of a GOOD and SUCCESSFUL investment.

In my view, it is time for Sean Hehir to step down, and to be replaced. All those cute interviews were just words for money. 👿

By the way, how much cash do they have left before they are bankrupt?
For what it's worth, its a no from me. But as you will see, my no vote will be worthless. I don't think I've ever voted yes on a small cap stock. I only vote yes when the dividends are getting paid. That's just me though. Too many free shares are given out in these start ups, my feel is do the hard work and those shares will come when you've worked your asses of to get there. Not for only doing half the job. Because then they have earned the shares and they have shown loyalty to the company for seeing it through. IMO of course, others vote how you like.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Frangipani

Regular
Where are all the TRUMPET 🎺 Players now, what a dead rubber. Thanks Sean.

Here is a legendary one - from his 1959 album Kind of Blue:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Great post Tech - helps calm the nerves, including mine.

I think the big issue is not the paltry revenue but the creeping doubt that this company may not succeed and we will all lose our investment (not just paper losses but actual losses). Evidence presented by the company to confirm that there is market traction is needed - preferably sooner rather than later.
I can only agree, thanks for your post @TECH.
I was just busy skimming through all these "negative" posts this morning. Yesterday we had Tradgade up 15% so now here we are down 1.85.
Somehow one should try to keep this forum on a certain level and not deal with "everything is shit". It's a waste of time for that!

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Good morning,

I did warn you that this 4C may not be to your liking, where did you honestly think the millions would come from ?

$40,000 USD was more than likely from online development kit sales, something like 80 units.

Sean has made it very clear, we are GOING FOR IT, no holding back, he has presented his 2/3 year plan to the Board and they
have given him the approval he needs to embark on an aggressive business plan.

The company spent around 2.4 Million USD more than the previous quarter, this figure included some annual (one-off) expenses, which I
am confident won't appear next quarter obviously.

A breakdown of the key expenses:

Research and Development + $852,000 USD
Production/Operation + $277,000 USD
Advertising + $167,000 USD
Staff + $585,000 USD
Admin/Corporate + $527,000 USD

AKIDA 2.0 was developed, AKIDA 1.5 was developed....$450,000 USD to third party engineering services, I wonder to whom that
went to, don't you...you have to spend to grow, you can't hide away in the corner of the lab as other companies are still doing, you
can't expand your sales and marketing teams without spending on salaries and advertising, you can't run a growing operation on
a shoestring budget like we have in the past.

We are in a major transition period, the big lull between producing the product and getting it into the marketplace, the opening
panic has calmed down, I hope that you make the right choice moving forward, all I'd say is think of the big picture, not a 3 month
time window, that's what's driving your emotional journey at present.

Have a good day.

Tech :coffee:(y)
Not long until that coffee turns into a beer!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

KiKi

Regular
I can only agree, thanks for your post @TECH.
I was just busy skimming through all these "negative" posts this morning. Yesterday we had Tradgade up 15% so now here we are down 1.85.
Somehow one should try to keep this forum on a certain level and not deal with "everything is shit". It's a waste of time for that!

A forum cannot always be positive! People are entitled to be angry and disappointed and should be allowed to post it when the reason occurs as long as they don't do it all the time. There is not only sunshine but also rain when you own stocks. To keep a forum always on a sunshine level is not honest and does not help when a stock company seems to have problems. This needs to be discussed the same as the good results.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

JDelekto

Regular
This 4C is a joke!!!!!!! But a very bad one! 👿👿👿

I cannot vote from Germany but don't you all dare and vote YES to the bonus of Sean and others!!! (n)🤬 I will then step into a plane and come over to TALK to you all in person!!! The management DOES NOT DESERVE THEIR SALARY AND THEREFORE ALSO NOT A BONUS!!!!

I am so upset, angry, and pissed that I wasted my time and money with this company. I lost a lot of money on this so selling does not make sense at all. All I can do is wait and hope that BrainChip with its AKIDA technology will be bought by a big company. This could bring us a few stocks of a GOOD and SUCCESSFUL investment.

In my view, it is time for Sean Hehir to step down, and to be replaced. All those cute interviews were just words for money. 👿

By the way, how much cash do they have left before they are bankrupt?
I am not a day trader nor a professional investor. I do not care for the changes in the financial industry that play games with people's money. I invest in companies that I believe have produced something following trends with great potential in the consumer market.

My degree is in Electrical Engineering, but I am a Software Engineer by profession. I acquired BrainChip's PCIe hardware to play with AI as a hobby, using it to perform classification from sensor input. I know the technology exists and that it works. What I do not have in front of me is competing technology for comparative benchmarking.

My holding in BrainChip is the largest of any stock I have ever held in a company. Yes, it is a gamble, but I believe in where the markets are heading and the product that BrainChip has produced to get us there. I firmly believe in my investment. If it fails, that is on me.

The company does not, and should not, control the stock price. There are too many factors beyond the company's control to do this. What I do want the company to do, is to be motivated to continue innovating the technology, securing patents, marketing the technology aggressively, and ensuring that they hire the best talent in the field.

Akida 1.0 was not a failure and is still a commercially viable product. I believe the decision to offer IP was wise, giving the company a way to make recurring revenue without the overhead cost of producing silicon which companies are not yet ready to adopt, especially in this economic climate. I believe the company would be in a worse-off position than it is today had it gone that route.

BrainChip has accomplished getting kits into the hands of companies that do want to embrace change and evaluate the technology for their business. Additionally, they have introduced curriculum into universities to be at the forefront of those young minds choosing a career path in AI. This is not unlike the same move that Apple made in its early years by donating its hardware to schools. I know this because my High School had an Apple IIe lab full of donated machines, which I enjoyed using often.

I have chosen to reward management for making decisions that were best for the company's continued survival in the current market, securing patents to protect its technological advantage, and acquiring individuals with the contacts that are needed to get the technology exposed to an industry that has yet to see its value. The company has also listened to those who have evaluated the technology and decided to incorporate that input into Akida 2.0.

I believe that in good times, the share price will follow the company's survival and what I believe to be its eventual success. BrainChip cannot force other companies to adopt a new way of doing things, but there will be companies that will lead by example. When the benefits of using this technology are realized, others will follow or be left out. There is always the risk that a better mousetrap will evolve, but over the past few years, even the juggernauts such as IBM and Intel have yet to materialize this. What's interesting is that in neuromorphic news, BrainChip's name appears alongside them.

Feel free to pay a visit if you must, as I would not mind discussing why I believe rewarding what I feel are the choices that will benefit the company, not the day traders. I think, in turn, this will be of benefit to the long-term shareholders. These are my views and opinion, not investment advice. As I have said, I will continue to hold and reassess this investment in 2025.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 108 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
1682672217041.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 55 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
In the Top 10 posts of the year 👏👏

Reactions: 2 users

Labsy

Regular
Why do I get the vibes a kick ass announcement is in the works pre AGM? It just makes sense....I'd love to see all the sookie cry babies shut their gobs and wipe their tears away like little spoilt kiddies who are handed a lolli pop....
Shove the news in their mouths..straw bery flavour...and all is roses again...
Let's see...please God...I'd love to see that.
Burn some bitch ass shorters at the same time.
And yes, I bought a shit ton more and will still vote affirmative.
Bring on the tomatoes soukie lalas but we'll see who's making pasta sauce in 6 months time.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Easytiger

Regular
Wow... never really wanted to buy more as happy with holding but have no choice..... scapping for money from everywhere which place now...
Is it possible to have fomo with regards to picking up shares so cheaply? Am I delusional? Why am I so confident and where is it coming from? Definitely have collector and hoarder mentality now. Not looking at red number in my holding section...refuse to.
Just want more brn shares....more... more... more.... I'm losing it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Top Bottom