BRN Discussion Ongoing

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
So let me get this straight.
Akida 2.0 will be our main revenue from this point and we are now expected to wait until the end of the year for it to be released.
No guarantee that it will be adopted upon release. So it will need to be marketed for God knows how long. Then whatever companies will need to sign up to use our IP or chip. Then they will need to make their own products containing our IP or chips.
THEN FINALLY WE WILL GET OUR money.
Sorry I am just very confused at this stage.
So when is it OUR YEAR exactly? A timeline might be useful
"Akida 2.0 will be our main revenue from this point and we are now expected to wait until the end of the year for it to be released".

Who said that this is the case? Akida 1000, 1500 and 2.0 are using all the same neural fabrics they are just tailored for different use case's. For example Akida 1500 comes without a CPU because customers who already had a CPU don't need another and as a result it requires even less power to operate.

Anyway I wasn't expecting much from the 4C(although this is much lower than even i expected 🫣). For me nothing has changed. I can do 1 of 3 things here.
Sell
Hold
Buy

I know what I'm doing.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 33 users

manny100

Regular
For newsletters, videos, events, etc tap into link below and register. Most posters would already be registered.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

LexLuther77

Regular
A bitter pill to swallow... sheesh

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

manny100

Regular
I am not concerned at all.
Picked some more up with a few $ left in case we see 30/31 cents.
They way i look at is that i am picking up a piece of the future at a huge discount.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

mrgds

Regular
Well "HeyHey " .......................... you did say to base your performance on revenue ? ( Silly statement from a CEO imo )
Well then, from me, ............................ its a NO to your share bonuses.

Plus, .................... you said there would be more detail in the 4C regarding the LDA Capitol Agreement,
..................... so where the F#*CK is it ?

Plus, ..................... Quarterly Shareholder Podcasts dont cut it, ..................... lets do monthly at the very least and give us some guidance
on where the company is and its/your roadmap.

Plus, ....................... how about a "genuine" email to shareholders explaining how/why this revenue was so low.

AKIDO ( your words "hey hey ") BALLISTO

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Some perspective. It has literally become available in the last few weeks. 4C is for cash receipts so obviously no revenue is going to appear in the 4C. It is also yet to go through final qualification so buyers will likely wait until this process has been carried out.

View attachment 35213

We have been trying to sell akida for 2 years and we have had 2 absolute dud quarters in a row.

Xray1

Regular
What can ypu possibly say at this point to clear the image of the company??
Lucky that Manny H is potentially getting his 8 mill "free" shares. IMO.... any legal action on this issue could potentially eat into existing Co funds held.
Directors still will be most likely of getting their bonuses /shares/options after the AGM votes.
We have funds available for only a further 3 quarters.
Potential risk of a future CR.
Just to name a few ..............
Someone has imo dropped the ball big time !!!

Reactions: 2 users

Vladsblood

Regular
2quarters very low income…looks like Brainchip is now in a recession LOL. Vlad

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

skutza

Regular
Just a quick follow up in regards to my previous post, I pose a few quick question for all.

1. Who benefits most from the selling of shares and the SP falling?
2. So looking at number 1, who is most wanting the SP to keep going lower?

Obvious I know, but sometimes the most basic things can stare us right in the face and we can't see it, my wife calls it having a mans look.

1682642391015.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

toasty

Regular
OK, now do you get what I was talking about in a previous post about voting "no" to bonuses. I made the point at that time that I couldn't vote for something that was so opaque and now I'll add that I certainly won't support the current regime in general. They are not showing us any tangible progress in monetising the technology. Worse, they are treating us like mushrooms, providing no explanation of why revenue in the 4C is so poor or when we can expect to see it improve and why. Building ecosystems is beginning to sound to me like an excuse for failing to recruit real paying customers. It simply doesn't wash any more............. :mad:

All that said, I am resigned to being kept in the dark for the forseeable future as that seems to be the MO of our CEO and Chair. When I was in the software business, sales people like Sean (and that is clearly what he is) had 2, maybe 3 quarters, to hit their revenue targets. We don't even know what those targets are for BRN management!!!! I've been holding for 7 years now and what I'm seeing is little or no progress on the commercial front. I enthusiastically bought into the technology but am bitterly disappointed by the lack of commercial success and the constant shroud of secrecy from management.

Make up your own minds as the opinions expressed here are those of a single, long term and previously loyal shareholder.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users
D

Deleted member 118

Wife’s going to shoot me

05E1E6D1-6922-4228-982A-0CFF523CB840.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Astronaut

Emerged
Lucky that Manny H is potentially getting his 8 mill "free" shares. IMO.... any legal action on this issue could potentially eat into existing Co funds held.
Directors still will be most likely of getting their bonuses /shares/options after the AGM votes.
We have funds available for only a further 3 quarters.
Potential risk of a future CR.
Just to name a few ..............
Someone has imo dropped the ball big time !!!
We have been told too many lies. False promises by management. Something has to change within company.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
With nearly 10% up today, I'd like to know how many new shorts were taken today.
We should have that info by tomorrow.

Alternative theory is someone covering their shorts, as we saw with UBS a day prior to Renesas deal.
My intuition is with the first possibility. Opinion only.

Looks like the first scenario where they pumped it to dump it for a quick ~ 20% gain both ways. Not a bad day's work.

Hopefully not many fomo'd.

That also leaves the question, if someone knew the report beforehand to make such a play?
Or was it just a punter taking punts? 🤔

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

Looks like the first scenario where they pumped it to dump it for a quick ~ 20% gain both ways. Not a bad day's work.

Hopefully not many fomo'd.

That also leaves the question, if someone knew the report beforehand to make such a play?
Or was it just a punter taking punts? 🤔
Well I took advantage of it and brought some more

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Yeah wow.... numb and somewhat confused.

Also 60% down in my portfolio and 30% in my super.... so not selling, which I like to believe is still the right thing to do. Either that or I suffer from some form of Stockholm Syndrome and can't see the writing on the wall. Either way, if it really tanks... yeah wow.

2024 will be our year (currently I almost believe it...)

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Damo4

Regular
Hope you are ok lad, reach out if you need to chat 😘

1682642545214.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Cardpro

Regular
Only thing that can save us is a proof that Valeo is using us for Scala 3

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

suss

Regular
the world’s first commercial producer of neuromorphic artificial intelligence chips
This has been the statement from BRN for how many years/announcements/press releases? I remain long on BRN but this announcement is the biggest test of patience after 7 years of holding. The amount of sales staff hired is not trivial and possibly very premature, plus the bonuses/options etc. that have been a large topic of discussion here recently. It's nearly impossible to vote for bonuses, 2.0 is exciting but still only words on a PDF from a shareholder's perspective.

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

toasty

Regular
Only thing that can save us is a proof that Valeo is using us for Scala 3
Not sure I agree with that. Renesas is (allegedly) producing a product with our IP and Megachips have obviously sold the concept on - to who know who. No

Its the lack of meaningful dialogue from management that I find unacceptable. They should remember that this company was created and continues to be funded to a great degree by shareholders contributions.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Schwale

Regular
They can release as many versions as they like withouth revenue this boat will not float! How much longer can they survive on investor capital?

Not sure about you guys, but Akidio 3.0 set to be released in 2030 might be the turning point for us now.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom