BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

“He says that the Renasas chip will be ready for release in the coming months. It's easy for holders to assume these will sell like hotcakes.”
While I hope this is the case, they may not sell.

Fairly certain that Renesas would have back orders for these chips, particularly if they are for the automobile industry. Renesas sell a lot into auto industry. If this is the case then when they are mass produced Renesas would be paying BrainChip the associated royalties.
Is it a chip or a product with Akida ip imbedded within it? Im more inclined to think it’s the latter.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

HarryCool1

Regular
If I may be permitted to chime in here, I don't know if Dreddbott is ever going to make into the Comedy Festival line-up because he doesn't appear to have a very good sense of humour.

It said that I was flaming and baiting when I said "Whoops, forgive me, I must have missed the memo that told us this forum is actually the BrainChip complaints department".

And in another example, it reasoned that "carrying on like a pork chop" was a personal insult and the use of "whinge" could be considered a profanity.

If we can't use sarcasm as an expression of humour then I am definitely going to wind up a permanent fixture in the naughty corner.

And yes, I agree with your sentiment @Borat. I think that it has the potential to lead to a cold and clinical "vibe" which would be a shame. We should be allowed to have a bit of fun because that's part of this forum's charm IMO.
giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Oh, and as an amnesty - anyone recently 'discouraged' or 'banned' temporarily, who was not placed on that role by myself personally, has now been returned early release from prison.
Get out jail (Naught corner) free card ...LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
And I’m going to vote the same if I can work out how to do it online
I received a email outlining the procedure to vote on line very easy to vote....

Reactions: 4 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

Diogenese

Top 20

Dwellwell Accepted into Prestigious REACH Program for Innovative Real Estate Technology​

APRIL 12, 2023
dwellwell.jpg

Smart home data and analytics provider selected as one of only seven commercial participants,
from hundreds of applicants
Dwellwell, the first data-driven residential diagnostics Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform – also known as the First Check Engine Light for the HomeTM – today announced it has been selected to join the 2023 REACH Commercial program. The highly competitive cohort is comprised of seven participants, chosen from hundreds of applications globally.
Created by Second Century Ventures — the most active global fund in real estate technology — and backed by the National Association of Realtors®, REACH is a technology scale-up program designed to accelerate start-up companies’ growth.
The program leverages the association’s more than 1.5 million members and unparalleled network of executives within real estate and adjacent industries to achieve this objective through education, mentoring, events, and peer networking.
“We are thrilled to be selected for the 2023 REACH commercial cohort.” said Dan Simpkins, Dwellwell Co-Founder and CEO. “No other accelerator program can deliver the breadth of capabilities and deep bench of real estate professionals to support our growth. We are eager to benefit from REACH’s knowledge, mentoring, and expert guidance as we take Dwellwell to new heights.”
REACH offers a demonstrated track record of success through prior cohorts. The program has played a significant role in advancing real estate technology through innovations such as digital signatures, data analytics, and financial platforms.
“We work with start-ups whose solutions will benefit real estate professionals across all sectors. Dwellwell’s unique proptech platform, leadership team, and success to date made them a natural match for our program,” noted Bob Gillespie, Executive Director, REACH Commercial. “Our selection process for REACH is very competitive, receiving application from across the globe, and we had an outstanding group of applicants this year. We look forward to working with Dwellwell to advance the development and deployment of their platform.”
Dwellwell’s innovative, industry changing smart home product delivers comprehensive diagnostics for the entire home. The SaaS platform helps institutional property owners better understand the overall health of their rental properties and avert costly catastrophes like fire, HVAC failures, and flooding. Combining patent-pending, multi-sensing technology and artificial intelligence, Dwellwell identifies maintenance issues as soon as they arise ‒ and ultimately predicts issues before they occur.
About Dwellwell
Dwellwell is the first comprehensive Check Engine Light for the HomeTM. The powerful technology diagnoses and alerts residential property owners and managers to irregularities in the performance of core building systems, like HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and even environmental concerns. The SaaS platform provides early detection of issues before they lead to system failure or devolve to catastrophic faults. Built by a team of seasoned tech entrepreneurs, Dwellwell proactively diagnoses issues across an entire building, helping large-scale single-family rental and multifamily owners streamline maintenance, generate cost savings, and improve resident comfort.
About REACH
REACH is a unique technology scale-up program created by Second Century Ventures, the most active global fund in real estate technology. Backed by the National Association of Realtors®, REACH leverages the association’s more than 1.5 million members and an unparalleled network of executives within real estate and adjacent industries. The REACH program helps technology companies scale across the real estate vertical and its adjacent markets through education, mentorship, and market exposure.

This could prove a giant boost for Dwellwell sales. Let’s see what comes of it 🤔🧐
...and they'll need to update their tech from the 1980s:

WO2017120300A1 CONTENT DELIVERY SYSTEMS AND METHODS

1682054389950.png

Systems and methods according to the present invention describe dynamically discovering and displaying content, represented by a plurality of different images on a graphical user interface. Based on the interaction of the user, whether an explicit interaction or no interaction at all, content is updated and displayed to a user for further manipulation.

US2016054977A1 SYSTEMS AND METHODS WHICH JOINTLY PROCESS MOTION AND AUDIO DATA
1682054460043.png

Motion and audio data associated with an area or a user are sensed and processed jointly to achieve improved results as compared to utilizing only the motion or the audio data by themselves. Synergies between motion and audio are identified and exploited in devices ranging from cell phones to activity trackers to home entertainment and alarm systems.

In this example, such functions 512 include a block 514 to determine the mood of the speaker (e.g., happy, sad), a block 516 to identify the speaker based on the characteristics of the speech provided by the scene analysis block 510 , and a third block 518 is a speech recognition engine to detect the words, and possibly phonemes, in the detected speech

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

TopCat

Regular
...and they'll need to update their tech from the 1980s:

WO2017120300A1 CONTENT DELIVERY SYSTEMS AND METHODS

View attachment 34746

Systems and methods according to the present invention describe dynamically discovering and displaying content, represented by a plurality of different images on a graphical user interface. Based on the interaction of the user, whether an explicit interaction or no interaction at all, content is updated and displayed to a user for further manipulation.

US2016054977A1 SYSTEMS AND METHODS WHICH JOINTLY PROCESS MOTION AND AUDIO DATA View attachment 34747

Motion and audio data associated with an area or a user are sensed and processed jointly to achieve improved results as compared to utilizing only the motion or the audio data by themselves. Synergies between motion and audio are identified and exploited in devices ranging from cell phones to activity trackers to home entertainment and alarm systems.

In this example, such functions 512 include a block 514 to determine the mood of the speaker (e.g., happy, sad), a block 516 to identify the speaker based on the characteristics of the speech provided by the scene analysis block 510 , and a third block 518 is a speech recognition engine to detect the words, and possibly phonemes, in the detected speech
Well as they say, if it ain’t broke….. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
D

Deleted member 118

Oh, and as an amnesty - anyone recently 'discouraged' or 'banned' temporarily, who was not placed on that role by myself personally, has now been returned early release from prison.
Where’s the a will there’s a way

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

HarryCool1

Regular
Maybe the regulars don't hit the report button, because we're too busy contributing versus the "complainants" whose only real contribution appears to be hitting the report button?
giphy.gif

• Haha

Dang Son

Regular
Sure.
The phrase "The company’s first-to-market, fully digital, event-based AI processor, AkidaTM,.."
appears in at the bottom of BRN's ASX announcements.
Fully digital means that as soon as you get it to work, you can tape it out and hand it over to any of the silicon fab factories and they can print them out by the billion.
I'm beginning to think ~there may be developing use cases for existing analogue sensors and data processors that
leverage the computing capabilities of spiking neural networks to deliver ground-breaking cognitive performance within a narrow power envelope unlocking true neuromorphic pattern recognition.
Simples
But in saying that, I'm in-patient to see my investment proven and shares worth the wait (since 2017), FFS

D

Deleted member 118

I received a email outlining the procedure to vote on line very easy to vote....
My wife and I just voted and apart from Peter the rest got a no vote from us on the share issue until we start seeing real $$ return on our investments over the next 4 or so quarterlies, then I think I’d be happy for them to receive a bonus and no sooner.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Rofl... bravo with the new batch of get out of jail free cards, love it!

Week to go til 4c time, which is going to be a modest cut and paste update from last time imo. I pray im wrong, but i suspect im right.

Agm commentary is going to be next interesting thing of note and thanks in advance to the punters going who will give some good insights here.

Anzac day weekend time, im having a long one cos of stupid school throwing a pupil free day monday straight after holidays... i swear this wasnt the case when i was in school. Have a great one guys and remember to spare a thought for the diggers, without them we wouldnt be here worrying about the share price and company development, let alone the snarks who dob in and report posts cos too much free time.

Thats my pc version which is also pre first beer...!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
I will wait for the quarterly report but I am 99% sure that I will be voting against almost all of them for the first time :).

Yes, the management can't control share price, but share price can be seen as a strong indicator of their performance (especially given we are a small tech company in which the macro economic factors are not the main driver of the share price but revenue & IP contracts are)...

The fact is that we have only landed two IP contracts back in 2020 n 2021... and none for over 12 months ... and there were no material price sensitive announcements other than technological advancements and quartery / annual reports...

I honestly thought that time to land a new contract will reduce significantly given we've landed a couple (vs 0 previously) and we would experience exponential growths... but instead, we stopped landing any IP contracts despite acheiving more technological advancement & joining multiple eco systems...

I wonder how long it will take for all these "interested" "EAPs" who are hiding behind NDA as they would like to hide us from the competitors to put the money on where their mouth is...

Also, I would love to know how are we defining "interest" & "engaged"? I am interested in iphone 15 16 17 99 and would love to test them for fun even though I will probably never buy them...

All IMO...

23 December 2020: BrainChip Signs First Akida™ Intellectual Property License Agreement

21 November 2021: BrainChip Partners with MegaChips to Develop Next-Generation Edge-Based AI Solutions
Appreciate your opinion

Maybe one correction. $4-5million in new IP deals through Megachips in the last 12 months and that is pre-Gen 2 Akida..

I’d be staggered if all these new partnerships nett no new IP deals when Gen 2 is available..

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Damo4

Regular
It's a real shame there isn't more transparency around the Incentives.
Hard to vote yes blindly, but if they are making good progress that deserves recognition, hard to blindly vote no.
Without knowing the kpis and targets met it's a bit airy fairy
As others have said I think waiting for the 4C would be prudent, I'm not sure why people are voting prior.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Ok - thanks to the feedback provided by the community, it has provided me with an idea to combat 'bad actors' who report.

I do acknowledge that there is a potential problem whereby the 'peers' judging you are the trolls.

So, I have now included a measure of a users standing within the community. If that users exceeds a reasonable threshold of poor community standing, they no longer have the ability to report posts outright.
Hi Zeeb0t. 😄 Thank you for looking at this again for us.

Obviously there are some issues with the recent implementation of the measures you have taken to safeguard this forum for all of us.
I realise that you have a lot on your plate and again wish to thank you for providing this forum for us all to enjoy and profit from. 🤣

I am glad to hear that it requires a minimum of 5 complaints before action is taken on any particular post but wonder if any weight or consideration is applied to the "likes", " hearts", "fire" emoji's that are also bestowed upon said posts?
Surely these "votes" have a similar value as clicking the "report" icon?

Perhaps we are mature enough here to contemplate the incorporation of a thumbs down icon whereby it is possible to show public displeasure at any particular post or sentiment expressed. At the moment the closest we can go towards that is to express sadness.

I think we are close to a satisfactory solution that may just involve a little detuning of the hair trigger and desensitisation of the application of what is currently being condemned as profanity, personal abuse, baiting and flaming and interpretations of what is confrontational and aggressive behaviour. In the posts where I have been accused of such things I have been flabbergasted at these reactions.
Much is seeming to be banned on these lines when in fact the intent behind their use was humour, sarcasm or irony as a way of making a point.
Without these subtle tools it can all become too dry and brittle.

I am glad to see that you are open and aware of the potentialities of throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

Thank you again Zeeb0t.
We are grateful to you for creating this safe place for us all and appreciate your efforts in allowing it to evolve, incorporating the feedback of its users.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
My wife and I just voted and apart from Peter the rest got a no vote from us on the share issue until we start seeing real $$ return on our investments over the next 4 or so quarterlies , then I think I’d be happy for them to receive there bonuses
Totally agree Buddy..

• Fire

Damo4

Regular
Hi Zeeb0t. 😄 Thank you for looking at this again for us.

Obviously there are some issues with the recent implementation of the measures you have taken to safeguard this forum for all of us.
I realise that you have a lot on your plate and again wish to thank you for providing this forum for us all to enjoy and profit from. 🤣

I am glad to hear that it requires a minimum of 5 complaints before action is taken on any particular post but wonder if any weight or consideration is applied to the "likes", " hearts", "fire" emoji's that are also bestowed upon said posts?
Surely these "votes" have a similar value as clicking the "report" icon?

Perhaps we are mature enough here to contemplate the incorporation of a thumbs down icon whereby it is possible to show public displeasure at any particular post or sentiment expressed. At that moment the closest we can go towards that is to express sadness.

I think we are close to a satisfactory solution that may just involve a little detuning of the hair trigger and desensitisation of the application of what is currently being condemned as profanity, personal abuse, baiting and flaming and interpretations of what is confrontational and aggressive behaviour. In the posts where I have been accused of such things I have been flabbergasted at these reactions.
Much is seeming to be banned on these lines when in fact the intent behind their use was humour, sarcasm or irony as a way of making a point.
Without these subtle tools it can all become too dry and brittle.

I am glad to see that you are open and aware of the potentialities of throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

Thank you again Zeeb0t.
We are grateful to you for creating this safe place for us all and appreciate your efforts in allowing it to evolve, incorporating the feedback of its users.

Good point regarding the upvotes on a post, the only problem I see is imagine it was HC and someone posted "Shareman is a piece of s**t"
That would garner many many upvotes, enough to outweigh the reports, despite it clearly breaking the rules lol

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
Just received mine yesterday and will be doing the same
Do we really think that Peter would like that situation?? He strikes me as someone who wouldn’t…

It’s all or nobody in my opinion but hey, it’s just my opinion

Top Bottom