BRN Discussion Ongoing

Foxdog

Regular
I used to do it on HC where the trolls were obvious, but now the water is muddy with "real holders" who have nothing better to do than complain about everything. There's also posters who have stayed silent after joining at the start of last year and now their only post history is negative comments. Really hard to spot...not.
I don't see how we are getting a balanced discussion if it's just them pointing out their expectations haven't been met.
0 substance, 0 contributions, 0 time I should be spending reading it.
You conveniently forgot 0 share price appreciation over the last 17 months.

Reactions: 6 users

Bombersfan

Regular
How does finding information all over the internet and trying to join the dots equate to being right on the pulse of your investment? The company should be providing clear updates to shareholders. Not people posting and saying, if I'm right, I hope, this must be us, wouldn't it be great... Why is it so hard for the company to provide clear and concise information to shareholders? Then everyone is on the same page and is receiving the same information.
I don’t know why, confidentiality clauses, NDA’s whatever, but that is how they operate. We all know it, it’s been happening for a long time so adapt and source what you can to confirm your investment or find an alternative. We would all love a constant stream of info, but for a company just getting going with some of the most disruptive technology ever I am not surprised things are kept very close to their chest. Some can accept that and get on with things, and some dribble the same noise daily because it doesn’t suit them personally. Sean has copped a lot of criticism but in 18 months he has re-branded the company, changed the business model and his strategy is clear, and it’s playing out. An ever expanding ecosystem that will eventually reach explosion point. And his confidence in yesterdays edge impulse interview was very visible.
LDN used to talk in dreams and possibilities but there was never any plan on how to get there. Now there is.

I do agree that some dots are outrageous, but I don’t begrudge people for having a crack. Better than a repetitive whinge.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Damo4

Regular
https://investors.brainchip.com/

Literally all you need to make a decision on whether or not to invest or stay invested in Brainchip.
Going to the company website is hardly too much to ask.

Happy to post this once a day for those who wake up and choose to sow doubt despite no changes to the company.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
How does finding information all over the internet and trying to join the dots equate to being right on the pulse of your investment? The company should be providing clear updates to shareholders. Not people posting and saying, if I'm right, I hope, this must be us, wouldn't it be great... Why is it so hard for the company to provide clear and concise information to shareholders? Then everyone is on the same page and is receiving the same information.
Commercial and in confidence information covered by EAP's (Early Access Programs) and NDA's ( Non Disclosure Agreements) which are commonplace practice in the tech sphere and particularly at the pioneering edge, which is where we are playing.
This stuff has been well and truly covered.
It is mentioned in just about every communication from the company.
Oh if only we were doing something as simple as take away food, then we would all know ........wait, I forgot about the 7 secret herbs and spices and the secret burger sauce recipe that the bloody Hamburglar is always trying to steal...... 🤣
Ughh, guess its just an endemic issue with the stock market.......am sure everything is above board and ship shape Bristol fashion in property investment........ 🤣 or could just keep my money in the bank. I know they'll look after me.🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 1269

I don’t know why, confidentiality clauses, NDA’s whatever, but that is how they operate. We all know it, it’s been happening for a long time so adapt and source what you can to confirm your investment or find an alternative. We would all love a constant stream of info, but for a company just getting going with some of the most disruptive technology ever I am not surprised things are kept very close to their chest. Some can accept that and get on with things, and some dribble the same noise daily because it doesn’t suit them personally. Sean has copped a lot of criticism but in 18 months he has re-branded the company, changed the business model and his strategy is clear, and it’s playing out. An ever expanding ecosystem that will eventually reach explosion point. And his confidence in yesterdays edge impulse interview was very visible.
LDN used to talk in dreams and possibilities but there was never any plan on how to get there. Now there is.

I do agree that some dots are outrageous, but I don’t begrudge people for having a crack. Better than a repetitive whinge.

I don't begrudge people having a crack either (we all want this to be a success), but keeping shareholders up to date with progress is not that difficult. BRN can't have it both ways... eg BRN are happy to post the logos of company's on their website as partners, but don't provide any other information. Surely if you can say you are in partnership with a company then you could provide additional information?

Wouldn't it be great if we got updates from BRN that actually substantiated some of the research people have spent hours doing?

Reactions: 2 users
I used to do it on HC where the trolls were obvious, but now the water is muddy with "real holders" who have nothing better to do than complain about everything. There's also posters who have stayed silent after joining at the start of last year and now their only post history is negative comments. Really hard to spot...not.
I don't see how we are getting a balanced discussion if it's just them pointing out their expectations haven't been met.
0 substance, 0 contributions, 0 time I should be spending reading it.
Yes, I agree, there are certain individuals that are "real holders" and complaining a surprising lot.

Fortunately the ignore function works surprisingly well, even ignoring them when quoted.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

davidfitz

Regular

1681870088446.png

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
I don't begrudge people having a crack either (we all want this to be a success), but keeping shareholders up to date with progress is not that difficult. BRN can't have it both ways... eg BRN are happy to post the logos of company's on their website as partners, but don't provide any other information. Surely if you can say you are in partnership with a company then you could provide additional information?

Wouldn't it be great if we got updates from BRN that actually substantiated some of the research people have spent hours doing?
In a way I understand that from a competitive perspective, neither Brainchip or their partners may have an interest in providing further details, until the final product is on the market. We should be happy about all the positive public appraisals that Brainchip receives from it's partners, that's saying something in my view.

Reactions: 10 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining

What type of update would you like? What type of additional information regarding partnerships would you like?

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Doz

Regular
Well, I guess nobody knows what was or is her material impact?

Perhaps this should be made known before voting for resolution 6 at the AGM.

Hi Humble Genius , maybe the below statement can provide some indication .

1681870484638.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Newk R

Regular
Wait are you telling us the complaints get better results when shared here? Magic forum
Do you not think the company reads this forum. And if they don't, then I rest my case.

Reactions: 1 users

Foxdog

Regular
Damo, nice deflection mate. Our CEO said that we'd be approximately 100 staff strong and self sufficient by Y/E 2022 (calendar year I think). He also said 'watch the financials and I'll be judged on my performance at the next AGM'. It didn't strike me that he was referring to anything other than revenue when he made these comments. So despite your ill-aimed sarcasm I'm not the one setting unrealistic timelines here. How about you direct the same amount of derision at those in charge of the company that are actually making these public statements instead of anonymous posters.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom