BRN Discussion Ongoing

Rskiff

Regular
This doesn’t sound very smart

Well one is willing to lie for ratings, not smart at all. Professional broadcaster, amateur human

Reactions: 2 users

Xray1

Regular
Expect within the next 7 business days another ASX announcement with the tabling of our Quarterly Report and 4C.

Try to keep a level head, as it may not contain all that you are/were hoping for at this point in time.

My opinion....Tech (y)
Personally .... I hope that our client revenue is at least equal to or more than the last quarterly figure of ~$1.2mill

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

toasty

Regular
wow that's impressive. It is a pity that some of the negative posters haven't the dedication to a positive outlook and commitment of BRN and it's happenings. Well done to you, an inspiration of positivity.
I think the major problem is that the communication hasn't been about what the posters are looking for - new customers coming on board.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Hello All,

I was just reading through the 2022 Annual Report that came into my email today and on p2, in Viana's Letter From The Chair, he makes the statement:

"Our Board of Directors grew in 2022 with the addition on Duy-Loan Le. Her early contributions have already made a material impact."

Does anyone know what her material impact was? And, isn't anything of a material nature something that needs to be made known public by way of ASX announcement?
Well, I guess nobody knows what was or is her material impact?

Perhaps this should be made known before voting for resolution 6 at the AGM.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Apologies if already posted

I don't understand the fascination amongst many about stock splits and reverse splits.... Market cap shouldn't change because of a split or reverse split, at least not in theory. Nobody should get richer or poorer.

I do understand it at little, because others pay attention to whether it's above or below a dollar, but it's still a poor way to look at a stock.

Reactions: 5 users

Rach2512

Regular
But hang on a sec Isek. He-he-he!

BrainChip has integrated AKIDA with Arm cortex M-85. This was roughly around the same time that Renesas announced that they worked with Plumerai People Detection running on an MCU that was based on the Arm Cortex-M85 processor at the Embedded World conference. It is said to have sped up the processing of Plumerai People Detection by roughly 4x compared to an Arm Cortex-M7 at the same frequency.

So, if the new MCU is actually the Arm cortex-M85 + AKIDA, which seems highly likely, then, would it make sense for Renesas to start incorporating the new cortex M-85 into their own products such as potentially the R-Car V4H in the not too distant future?

Why would they pass up the chance to adopt unprecedented levels of performance and functionality when it was at their fingertips.

"By successfully demonstrating Akida’s capabilities with the Arm Cortex-M85 in a fully functioning environment, BrainChip paves the way for a new generation of intelligent edge devices that are capable of delivering unprecedented levels of performance and functionality, built on leading-edge technology from Arm."
Thanks Bravo for pointing this out again, sorry just trying to catchup, so much great info, thanks to all the doubtful posts, it just brings out the facts that Brainchip is incredible and we are so lucky to be shareholders of it.

• Fire
D

Deleted member 1270

wow that's impressive. It is a pity that some of the negative posters haven't the dedication to a positive outlook and commitment of BRN and it's happenings. Well done to you, an inspiration of positivity.
This is only done because the company doesn't provide enough info itself.

Quite shocking the lengths a shareholder has to go to to stay informed about a company they part own.

WOW

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Iseki

Regular
While driving, the platform is available only for audio calls, though it still has nice features such as AI-powered noise cancellation to drown out the traffic around you for the sake of those on the other end of your meeting. Transcription capabilities can also capture notes from the meeting to let you keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel.

The complete immersive Webex experience is accessible only while the car is parked. This includes the use of video with the in-dash camera, automatic AI-powered transcription, content sharing and emoji reactions.
Are you saying you found a link BRN to Webex?

Newk R

Regular
I think the major problem is that the communication hasn't been about what the posters are looking for - new customers coming on board.
Exactly, as well as other information that BRN could have or should have announced

Reactions: 3 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
I don't see it like that at all.
He has just kept a record of all that has happened as a reminder and a reference point.
It's his research board.
Perhaps you should make a copy yourself so you don't forget.

• Fire

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Quite shocking the lengths a shareholder has to go to to stay informed about a company they part own.

WOW
vinyl-records-record-collection.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Newk R

Regular
Well, I guess nobody knows what was or is her material impact?

Perhaps this should be made known before voting for resolution 6 at the AGM.
Uhmm...perhaps???? I don't think so. Res0lution 6 & 7...Performance based share rights....what performance...??? They won't tell us. Why would you vote yes. And what about resolution 8?? Gift 8 million shares?????

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

charles2

Regular
Implications for SNN

• Fire
  • Love

Bombersfan

Regular

WOW
This is just someone who is prepared to do what it takes to ensure they’re right on the pulse with their investment. Instead of whinging daily that they’re not spoon fed, and their personal timelines haven’t been met.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hello All,

I was just reading through the 2022 Annual Report that came into my email today and on p2, in Viana's Letter From The Chair, he makes the statement:

"Our Board of Directors grew in 2022 with the addition on Duy-Loan Le. Her early contributions have already made a material impact."

Does anyone know what her material impact was? And, isn't anything of a material nature something that needs to be made known public by way of ASX announcement?
Material Impact is different than Material Nature.

To my mind a material impact connotes of influence which I would expect from a member of our board.
In order to know exactly what her influence has been one would need to have been present at their meetings.

Whereas any change in the material nature of something implies a measurable difference in its structure or perhaps designed purpose which then is notifiable according to ASX listing regulations.

Of course, the meanings and implications of weasel words can be argued ad infinitum by lawyers on fat retainers or suspended from windows. 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Top Bottom