BRN Discussion Ongoing

jtardif999

Regular
Here's a verbatim print of what Sean stated during the confernce.

Virtual Investor Conference, April 13 2023

at approx. 28 mins 40 seconds.. in the Q&A

"The next one (question)…Why do you release information about the Akida 1500 - that’s the next chip, when there is no appreciable? (unintelligible) amount of sales, basically saying why are we gonna announce another chip when the 1000 hasn’t been ah uh you know not not a lot of revenue…

The 1000 is our first chip.. it um, the reason we, the first chip really is a demonstration chip and a reference chip, that’s why.

We were not leaning into making a lot of money on that. It was just to prove it so it was never intended to be a revenue stream at all, so, you know – we have sold modest amounts but it really really just a demonstration chip, more than anything else.

The 1500 we do anticipate selling some of those because ……"
You are confusing the AKD1000 chip with the Akida 1000 architecture (the IP). The chip is mostly being sold to EAPs for prototyping their designs. Our Akida 1000 IP has always been a sales objective and will continue to be. On the other hand the AKD1500 is being sold to the customers driving its design - as a chip. The AKD1500 is based on the Akida 1000 architecture with some further modifications such as removing the ARM preprocessor. The Akida 2000 architecture (like Akida 1000) will have an associated reference chip created (by the 3rd quarter this year?). The Akida 1000 and Akida 2000 architectures will be our IP sales objectives going forward. This is summed up in the description of the 3 types of IP going forward for basic, advanced and highly complex use cases. Akida 1000 is still as important as it ever was in the basic and advanced use cases. Sean is talking about the AKD1000 reference chip in the presentation, not the architecture. AIMO.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

GStocks123

Regular

Lakshmi Narayana Kethamreddy - Vice President & Head - Foundry BU at Samsung Semiconductor India R&D Centre​

As well as the BrainChip benchmark post (as above) Lakshmi also liked our 2nd Gen post 1 month ago.

View attachment 34377

View attachment 34375

View attachment 34376

Samsung bot handy me thinks

Reactions: 2 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Benchmarking AI Inference at the Edge

Todd Vierra and Nikunj Kotecha (BrainChip) and Joshua Buck (Edge Impulse)

Posted yesterday by Edge Impulse

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
One of the slides, another visual way of looking at their ecosystem

1681636068919.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 65 users

Gemmax

Regular
Benchmarking AI Inference at the Edge

Todd Vierra and Nikunj Kotecha (BrainChip) and Joshua Buck (Edge Impulse)

Posted yesterday by Edge Impulse

We all know about our connections with NASA and Valeo.
But Todd refers to NASA and Valeo as customers!!
I do not remember them being referred as customers?

• Thinking
Reactions: 18 users
D

Deleted member 118

We all know about our connections with NASA and Valeo.
But Todd refers to NASA and Valeo as customers!!
I do not remember them being referred as customers?
I do and I guess the are referring to them being an EAP.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Cardpro

Regular
Hello I can unfortunately not very often here in the forum look past do it but always very happy.

But now I am very surprised that some people here get sweaty hands.

I think it would do some people here good to take a break to get the head free and to deal with other things than Brainchip. This is really serious advice from me. Comes so promises from my heart.

A little thought when it comes to the stock market. First comes the pain then comes the money. But you can save yourself a lot of pain if you sit back and don't have your ear everywhere all the time. Listen to music read a book go running or swimming. And in January 2024 look carefully what is going on at Brainchip. You will see your life will be calmer and more relaxed.

I hope I step nobody on the feet.

Greetings from Germany.

PS: only for those who are interested. I am personally very positive about Brainchip.
Although I am still positive about Brainchip, if you look at the share price prediction posts from 2015 - 2022... I am very worried but still hopeful... lol

Hopefully we will soon know whether this ship will sink to near 0 like before (not get adopted) or sail to moon (becomes industry standard)...

I can't stress this enough but being best solution doesn't mean it will be chosen... but luckily our management has joined multiple eco systems and formed partnerships and we r ready to shoot to the moon, hopefully it will be followed by multiple IP contracts & revenue... if it gets further delayed other inferior tech by bigger company might get adopted and I will be saaaaaddddddd like when I realised BrainStudio was a failure after all those promises vanished...

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Although I am still positive about Brainchip, if you look at the share price prediction posts from 2015 - 2022... I am very worried but still hopeful... lol

Hopefully we will soon know whether this ship will sink to near 0 like before (not get adopted) or sail to moon (becomes industry standard)...

I can't stress this enough but being best solution doesn't mean it will be chosen... but luckily our management has joined multiple eco systems and formed partnerships and we r ready to shoot to the moon, hopefully it will be followed by multiple IP contracts & revenue... if it gets further delayed other inferior tech by bigger company might get adopted and I will be saaaaaddddddd like when I realised BrainStudio was a failure after all those promises vanished...
This is a great analysis 👏

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users
REALLY
No need for that crap

REALLY poor form

Reactions: 1 users
Here’s a very interesting paper from a group of experts about the future of chiplets.
Those involved come from Intel, MB, TSMC and AMD so I’d think they are qualified to speak of future technogies.

I think chiplets is a great opportunity for BRAINCHIP IP to be included in a variety of solutions. Our ecosystem building is coming at just the right time as a standardisation of the technology occurs.

I couldn’t copy the paper for some reason so to read it you need to click on this link:

and then click where I’ve circled “Here”

1681642603494.png

Enjoy

:)

• Fire
  • Love
No.

Can you share/provide evidence where I have made a Brainchip misinformation comment before you accuse me of this?

Otherwise you're welcome to retract your statement and apologise.

My previous post was reported again, simply for replying to you. What's going on @zeeb0t ?

I didn't accuse you of misinformation, but the three of you have repeatedly accused Brainchip of mis informing investors and that's what I asked the three of you to go and discuss elsewhere.

I'm sure this point has been raised sufficiently now.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
  • Fire
  • Love
D

Deleted member 118

Come on let’s have a good week and maybe if we prey enough we might get a decent announcement to stop all this unnecessary negativity, that maybe or maybe not justified at the company and one another.

• Love
  • Fire
Good news this time last year we were sitting at $0.91 cents
So come on BRN
Get hungry

• Fire

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Good news this time last year we were sitting at $0.91 cents
So come on BRN
Get hungry

Good news that we are 50% down from this time last year? How is that good news??

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom