BRN Discussion Ongoing

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
What happens to us if we don't invest any time and effort into the things we consider important?
We become the mar_ket heraldo_O

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

Screenshot_20230415_224211_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Labsy

Regular
My meagre contribution... is keep an eye on the revenue RATE OF INCREASE.....it's going to be a thing of beauty...
The other thing is I suspect the reason the forum has gone quiet is because the silent majority are content with "known knowns"...
Thirdly, the genius of a "like" by respected Brn management of colleagues and friends on social media can be a message to us we are involved or a message to potential customers we may be involved so perhaps you better not fall behind and contact us also... ;)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

JoMo68

Regular
Do you have a company link to the presentationjtardif999?

Thanks in
My point seems to be missed. Giles (BRN employee) is stating we have worked on a project/research piece with Tata. Anil (BRN employee) backs it up.

Yet, we see nothing from the company to confirm that we have an arrangement with Tata.

Everyone is ok with that are they?

It's got nothing to do with it being good or bad news its got to do with the disclosure we see from the company and have gotten used to these past few years.

To press the point home, why do I have to look to Linkedin to see if the company I am invested in is collaborating with another company. Is it too much to expect that the company treats us with some respect and informs us themselves.

So from reading the Tata piece, what are we actually doing with them? Do we have a collaboration agreement, marketing agreement, no agreement or somewhere in between? Material on immaterial!

No need for clarification then?
Belkin, you have been saying EXACTLY the same thing since the 14th of October last year. Why are you still invested if you continue to feel this way (and repeat yourself ad nauseum)?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 5 users

Baneino

Regular
Hello I can unfortunately not very often here in the forum look past do it but always very happy.

But now I am very surprised that some people here get sweaty hands.

I think it would do some people here good to take a break to get the head free and to deal with other things than Brainchip. This is really serious advice from me. Comes so promises from my heart.

A little thought when it comes to the stock market. First comes the pain then comes the money. But you can save yourself a lot of pain if you sit back and don't have your ear everywhere all the time. Listen to music read a book go running or swimming. And in January 2024 look carefully what is going on at Brainchip. You will see your life will be calmer and more relaxed.

I hope I step nobody on the feet.

Greetings from Germany.

PS: only for those who are interested. I am personally very positive about Brainchip.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 88 users

manny100

Regular
Renases chip to market in coming months according to Sean.
AKIDA 2nd Gen available to the market (on track) in 3rd quarter if not before according to Sean.
As we get closer to Revenue we are seeing a change in marketing to focus on Commercial aspects and the 'why invest' thesis.
This is obviously part of the overall plan Sean had approved by the BOD some time ago.
The Sales Team has increased dramatically.
We are getting closer and it will be interesting to see whether the market picks up on this.
It will also be interesting to see whether the Bullish set up I mentioned recently plays out. If it does then the market is on to us.
If not, well for me another top up opportunity.
It wait and see.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users
D

Deleted member 118

Maybe things are moving along or maybe I’m completely wrong and this has nothing to do with us.

Renesas Samples Its First 22-nm Microcontroller​

Wireless Microcontroller Integrating Bluetooth® 5.3 Low Energy Employs Most Advanced Process Node Available for MCUs
April 11, 2023
Now Sampling 22 nm MCU, Most Advanced Process Node Available
TOKYO, Japan ― Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE:6723), a premier supplier of advanced semiconductor solutions, today announced that it has produced its first microcontroller (MCU) based on advanced 22-nm process technology. By employing state-of-the-art process technology, Renesas can provide customers with superior performance at lower power consumption driven by reduced core voltages. The advanced process technology also offers the ability to integrate a rich feature set including functions such as RF. Additionally, the advanced process node uses a smaller die area for the same functionality, resulting in smaller chips with higher integration of peripherals and memory.
The first chip produced on the new 22-nm process is an extension to Renesas’ popular RA family of 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M microcontrollers. This new wireless MCU delivers Bluetooth® 5.3 Low Energy (LE) with the integration of a software-defined radio (SDR). It offers a future-proof solution for customers building products targeting a long lifetime. Whether during development or after deployment, the devices can be upgraded either with new application software or new Bluetooth capabilities to assure compliance to the latest specification versions.
End product manufacturers can leverage the full feature set of previous Bluetooth LE specification releases. Whether designing devices for direction-finding applications utilizing the Bluetooth 5.1 Angle of Arrival (AoA) / Angle of Departure (AoD) features, or adding low power stereo audio transmission to products by employing Bluetooth 5.2 isochronous channels, developers now only need one device to support all of these features.
“Renesas’ MCU leadership is based on a wide array of products and manufacturing process technologies,” said Roger Wendelken, Senior Vice President in Renesas’ IoT and Infrastructure Business Unit. “We are pleased to announce the first 22-nm product development in the RA MCU family which will pave the way for next generation devices that will help customers to future proof their design while ensuring long term availability. We are committed to providing the best performance, ease-of-use, and the latest features on the market. This advancement is only the beginning.”

Winning Combinations​

Renesas will combine the new 22-nm MCUs with numerous compatible devices from its portfolio to offer a wide array of Winning Combinations. These Winning Combinations are technically vetted system architectures from mutually compatible devices that work together seamlessly to bring an optimized, low-risk design for faster time to market. Renesas offers more than 300 Winning Combinations with a wide range of products from the Renesas portfolio to enable customers to speed up the design process and bring their products to market more quickly. They can be found at renesas.com/win.

Availability​

Renesas is sampling the new device to select customers now, with full market launch expected in 4Q 2023. Customers who wish to sample the new device can contact their local Renesas sales office. More information about the Bluetooth 5.3 LE Specification is available in a Renesas blog post found here https://www.renesas.com/blogs/what-s-new-bluetooth-53-low-energy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 19 users

Gies

Regular
As if they'll answer anything 🤣
They always get away with the NDA excuse.
Then they'll say be patient.
Then they'll quote a cringe Warren buffet quote.
Then comes another podcast with more trillion dollar report published by some third rate websites, while Brainchip makes ZERO sales.

To be clear, most holders will be happy to wait, but ffs, just say as it is!!!
Don't tell us expect things imminently and then 6 months later tell us that (paraphrasing here) AKD1000 was never meant for commercial impact. No one knew about it until last week.

You can keep reporting the posts, but this is the truth. No amount of spinning can change it, and the main spinners are slowly leaving the forum. May be they're seeing something others aren't.
BL you might be right or not.
Take your action accordingly, sell and leave If you haven’t sold already.
Thereafter there’s no reason for you to hang around here.
You save yourself a lot of time for better things to do and you save us
a lot of irritation.

Thank you for your understanding.

regards Gies

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

manny100

Regular
Sales of AKIDA by those holding a Licence are not reportable/announceable by BRN. We will just receive Royalties.
If we keep our eye on the Website and listen to/watch presentations which are becoming more frequent there is plenty of information available.
Sean said Renesas will be making its chip available to the market in the coming months.
He also said AKIDA Gen 2 on track for the 3rd quarter if not before.
Analysing competition he said if you want true Edge commercially available then it has to be Brainchip.
Plenty of information out there and easy to find.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

The Pope

Regular
Maybe you can read these, and form an educated opinion, your own that is, without targeting me.

Still no email has come through, step out of the darkness and enjoy the light, the truth with me.

This list has now grown to 19 Patents filed, interesting how we, Brainchip get a mention within the Patent Description.

Digimarc Corp (US)

and a new player in the mix

Giant AI INC (US)

16.HYBRID COMPUTING ARCHITECTURES WITH SPECIALIZED PROCESSORS TO ENCODE/DECODE LATENT REPRESENTATIONS FOR CONTROLLING DYNAMIC MECHANICAL SYSTEMS
WO2022212916A1 • 2022-10-06 •
GIANT AI INC [US]
Earliest priority: 2021-04-01 • Earliest publication: 2022-10-06

14.SPATIO-TEMPORAL CONSISTENCY EMBEDDINGS FROM MULTIPLE OBSERVED MODALITIES
US2022318678A1 • 2022-10-06 •
GIANT AI INC [US]
Earliest priority: 2021-04-01 • Earliest publication: 2022-10-06

19.METHODS AND ARRANGEMENTS TO AID RECYCLING
US2022331841A1 • 2022-10-20 •
DIGIMARC CORP [US]
Earliest priority: 2021-04-16 • Earliest publication: 2022-10-20

Good evening all from Perth....TECH
I did a quick search through previous chat on filed for approval patents by BRN. This post from Tech in Oct 2022 suggests BRN has 19 patents filed.
My recall since from around this time last year (maybe earlier) that BRN had 25 patents approx submitted for review / approval by patent offices in multi countries.

Three questions linked to the above

1) What is the standard timeframe for review of each patent before approval is granted? And are they having any trouble getting key patents approved?

2) How many new patents since say January 2023 have been been submitted for approval?

3) How is the wall of defence going for BRN linked to the above so other companies can’t or have limited success in penetrating BRN’s wall of approved patents (not current submitted patents for approval that may be challenged by other tech companies)

Maybe these questions are better suited for the upcoming AGM in May 2023.

Happy for anyone to reply though who may have had recent conversations with Tony Dawe or others in BRN management via email or may have been sitting in or lurking around the BRN corporate spas in Perth or US

Thanks
The Pope

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
I did a quick search through previous chat on filed for approval patents by BRN. This post from Tech in Oct 2022 suggests BRN has 19 patents filed.
My recall since from around this time last year (maybe earlier) that BRN had 25 patents approx submitted for review / approval by patent offices in multi countries.

Three questions linked to the above

1) What is the standard timeframe for review of each patent before approval is granted? And are they having any trouble getting key patents approved?

2) How many new patents since say January 2023 have been been submitted for approval?

3) How is the wall of defence going for BRN linked to the above so other companies can’t or have limited success in penetrating BRN’s wall of approved patents (not previous submitted patents for approval)

Maybe these questions are better suited for the upcoming AGM in May 2023.

Happy for anyone to reply though who may have had recent conversations with Tony Dawe or others in BRN management via email or may have been sitting in or lurking around the BRN corporate spas in Perth or US while management were discussing patents.

Thanks
The Pope
It can take years to have a patent approved and then it's protected for 20 years.

As I understand it, the patent is basically protected from the day of the filing. That is also from when the time starts ticking.

But try to ask ChatGPT!

IloveLamp

Top 20
In other news.......

Screenshot_20230416_064813_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Yes i
In other news.......

View attachment 34348

Yes, it's very interesting with chiplets, you can increase the size of the chip, without running into yield issues like Cerebras.

I think especially AI could benefit from Chiplets, as I see them easily benefit from being connected.

Reactions: 2 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
BL you might be right or not.
Take your action accordingly, sell and leave If you haven’t sold already.
Thereafter there’s no reason for you to hang around here.
You save yourself a lot of time for better things to do and you save us
a lot of irritation.

Thank you for your understanding.

regards Gies
People need to stop giving.out unsolicited financial advice on an anonymous stock forum. It is ILLEGAL.

@BaconLover is entitled to state facts about what has gone wrong to date just as he posts positive facts at times. Others here are allowed to post pure speculation on BRNs future share price or positive dot joining. There is room for both. That's what a forum is for. Discussion regarding positive and negative.

BRN is like our footy team. We want them to win and can cheer for them but we are allowed to criticise when they aren't performing to expectations.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

The Pope

Regular
It can take years to have a patent approved and then it's protected for 20 years.

As I understand it, the patent is basically protected from the day of the filing. That is also from when the time starts ticking.

But try to ask ChatGPT!
Thanks for quick reply. Trying to avoid using ChatGPT due to so called limited success many users are having but take your point that is a option for searching.
Ok so this maybe where the waters can get murky very quickly with filed patents if say two or more companies with potentially very similar patents may proceed with developing and selling products etc (while not waiting for formal approval if it may take years).

So while technically protected by who got in first, if there are any issues linked to the above then I assume it goes via courts. Then many more years delays potentially recouping financial losses from stealing intellectual property from each other. Possibly also pending who has the better lawyers and deeper pockets to fight a dispute linked to the above.

Last edited:
Top Bottom