BRN Discussion Ongoing

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
I am tired of having to search the internet to find out information about BRN and then try and piece it all together. It's just not acceptable.

Why is it so difficult for the company to keep us informed of what is happening? As an example the Virtual Investor Conference....if you are not following this forum or HC, how would you even have known that this conference was happening? I am on the mailing list for BRN, so why were we not advised of the conference before it happened?

And as for Sean saying that "Akida 1000 was never intended to be a revenue stream at all", flies in the face of comments from the last two AGMs and ASX announcements from 13 April 2021 and 9 November 2021.

I will be following this up with BRN and I think they should be making a statement to the market clarifying his comments.. Unbelievable! I feel like I have been misled and lied to.
Hey welcome to the forum with your very first post.. what do you know about Akida Technology?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Taproot

Regular

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

equanimous

How about lack of IP license sales for one.

Have I missed something here. Do we have an IP license with Mercedes, Nviso, Arm of Sifive?

Love to be proven wrong.
Why dont you direct your questions straight to management? What are you expecting asking us here?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users
D

Deleted member 1270

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 1269

Hey welcome to the forum with your very first post.. what do you know about Akida Technology?
Thank your for your welcome. I've been a shareholder in BRN for many years and have been closely following this stock during this time. I don't need to quantify my knowledge of Akida to you in order to post my opinion of BRN on this site. If this was a requirement, I'd say a large quantity of posters here and on HC would not posting.

equanimous

Reactions: 13 users

equanimous

Thank your for your welcome. I've been a shareholder in BRN for many years and have been closely following this stock during this time. I don't need to quantify my knowledge of Akida to you in order to post my opinion of BRN on this site. If this was a requirement, I'd say a large quantity of posters here and on HC would not posting.
Well why dont you email the company directly and seek an answer to your questions. What are you expecting to get with your questions here?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

equanimous

"I am tired of having to search the internet to find out information about BRN and then try and piece it all together. It's just not acceptable."

Here, Brainchip have their own website its called brainchip.com. You will find all their news in one place

your welcome

1681551734476.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users

Newk R

Regular
I'll do that!
Mate, you have been prolific today. You say it as it is. Some posters here just don't seem to get the fact that all we want is information. Nothing more, nothing less. Why is it so hard? Why should I have to research for hours for information the company has but will not share with me?
Why do I have to form my own opinions on what's happening and come up with wild summations which may be well wide of the mark when the company could just tell me?
Why is this forum filled with such wild speculations? I'll tell you why....because the company shares nothing with it's shareholders, that's why. And it must change now.
I ask one more question, how was the release of Akida 1500 not material?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

equanimous

Why do you assume I have not already done that? I was merely sharing my opinion and having a discussion about BRN.. the exact purpose of this forum. Or am I only allowed to post if you like what I am saying?
Well you stated "I am tired of having to search the internet to find out information about BRN and then try and piece it all together. It's just not acceptable."

Im just helping you out as your pretty pissed for a first time poster. Am I not able to help you out mate?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Why do you assume I have not already done that? I was merely sharing my opinion and having a discussion about BRN.. the exact purpose of this forum. Or am I only allowed to post if you like what I am saying?
Great, what did they say in response?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

GazDix

Regular
Is it possible to have an IP license under an NDA?
Hi Boab,

Yes, I believe it is. Other shareholders have clarified this before I remember back when we were all on that other forum.
Someone wrote to Ken Scarince and he confirmed that companies do not need to disclose their IP agreements with Brainchip because it will also give their competitors an idea of what their 'secret sauce' is so to speak.
But it must be reported as revenue of course once it comes in, but the source of that revenue doesn't have to be revealed.

I don't understand the constant narrative that other shareholders write about 'only two IP agreements signed'. These are merely only two that have been disclosed.
I do believe there is a Japanese connection why Renesas and then Megachips were not bothered to disclose their IP contracts. I suppose they are so confident in their postiion in their future markets that they didn't mind competitors knowing about it. There may also be some clauses that the devil in the detail is all in Japanese in their reporting (although they report in English, there is always a clause that Japanese is correct version). Hence a barrier to the rest of the world.

Here is a quote from our former CEO LDN Louis Di Nardo in October 2020.

'So as I mentioned, I'm just going to cover here very quickly... I get a lot of questions, we get a lot of questions about how many non-disclosure agreements. I can tell you it's well north of 100 nondisclosure agreements. In many respects, that is to our benefit, and we insist on those non-disclosure agreements because we're going to disclose, as we have technical dialogue, we're going to disclose things that maybe aren't covered by patent protection. They’re trade secrets that otherwise would not be in the public domain.'

Alll in my opinion only. Cheers all,

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Well you stated "I am tired of having to search the internet to find out information about BRN and then try and piece it all together. It's just not acceptable."

Im just helping you out as your pretty pissed for a first time poster. Am I not able to help you out mate?
What happens to us if we don't invest any time and effort into the things we consider important?

equanimous

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Easytiger

Regular
I don't know what you do for a living but nobody admits to short falls in industry.

But you do have the right to be upset.

Being the studio? Well if you invested then what kind of media coverage and activity did you see out side of BRN about Studio? I was not a share holder so I don't know.

Putting new targets can be tricky on having new contracts. You can forecast current contracts but new ones are really unknown. This will lead to more issues best leave it out. Zacks put revenue to be 11 million for 2023 have a read on that. Is this slow yeah but that's out of our control.

Yeah some stuff was said that may not have been said well it happened and people move on.

In the end this is what needs to be know.

Is our technology great if yes how much money will we make over the next 2 decades.

It was also stated years ago how much new inventions can be made with what Akida can do.
Project based on a properly constructed sales pipeline that is regularly updated with reporting to the CEO and Board. Given the importance of sales and revenue to the company’s future would hope they are using a good CRM system like Salesforce

Reactions: 2 users

Mercfan

@Rise from the ashes and @Gies already gave the correct answer to @Opti ‘s question - it’s actually 15:30 Central European Daylight Saving Time.
Methinks you are confusing US and Australian time zones here - it can’t be the latter, as a fictitious OZ Pacific Time zone would be equivalent to East Coast Australia (which in fact has two time zones for half the year), and while WA would indeed be 3 hours behind NSW/VIC/ACT/TAS during the Southern Hemisphere summer, last time I checked, it was still bordering the Indian Ocean. 😊

Which reminds me of this prank… 😉

Correct me if I am wrong but i think Germany is 8 hours behind Australian time.

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Hi Boab,

Yes, I believe it is. Other shareholders have clarified this before I remember back when we were all on that other forum.
Someone wrote to Ken Scarince and he confirmed that companies do not need to disclose their IP agreements with Brainchip because it will also give their competitors an idea of what their 'secret sauce' is so to speak.
But it must be reported as revenue of course once it comes in, but the source of that revenue doesn't have to be revealed.

I don't understand the constant narrative that other shareholders write about 'only two IP agreements signed'. These are merely only two that have been disclosed.
I do believe there is a Japanese connection why Renesas and then Megachips were not bothered to disclose their IP contracts. I suppose they are so confident in their postiion in their future markets that they didn't mind competitors knowing about it. There may also be some clauses that the devil in the detail is all in Japanese in their reporting (although they report in English, there is always a clause that Japanese is correct version). Hence a barrier to the rest of the world.

Here is a quote from our former CEO LDN Louis Di Nardo in October 2020.

'So as I mentioned, I'm just going to cover here very quickly... I get a lot of questions, we get a lot of questions about how many non-disclosure agreements. I can tell you it's well north of 100 nondisclosure agreements. In many respects, that is to our benefit, and we insist on those non-disclosure agreements because we're going to disclose, as we have technical dialogue, we're going to disclose things that maybe aren't covered by patent protection. They’re trade secrets that otherwise would not be in the public domain.'

Alll in my opinion only. Cheers all,
many thanks @GazDix for the clarification. Much appreciated.
I am lucky to be in a position where I can hang on to all my shares for as long as it takes.
And when funds allow I will buy more.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 118

"I am tired of having to search the internet to find out information about BRN and then try and piece it all together. It's just not acceptable."

Here, Brainchip have their own website its called brainchip.com. You will find all their news in one place

your welcome

View attachment 34338

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

equanimous

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom