BRN Discussion Ongoing

No, three times in fact.
My mother taught me not to 'brag'. I also learnt in the law that letting the Judge get to a conclusion first made it more likely he or she would give the conclusion greater weight. Wow three times a nominee. :ROFLMAO:😂🤣😍😇:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
There is an interesting thing, my watch showed price was .480 at 3PM today. ( I set my watch 35 minutes earlier than normal time. )
Apple predicted today’s finish?

View attachment 33044
I do wish you, Bravo and Corsairs would stop messing around with time! No wonder I'm bloody dizzy! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Ah good that this info is also on the website! very important info .
Yes wording of the question can have quite different results, though none bad just different answers.
Did anyone confirm if Merc & NASA are mentioned at all?

Y.

I asked it: "Are Brainchip, NASA, and Vorago connected or partnered in any way?"

The answer it gave is: "Yes, BrainChip and Vorago have signed an agreement to collaborate through the Akida Early Access Program to support a Phase I NASA program for a radiation-hardened neuromorphic processor. The Akida neuromorphic processor is uniquely suited for spaceflight and aerospace applications. The device is a complete neural processor and does not require an external CPU, memory or Deep Learning Accelerator (DLA). VORAGO Technologies is a privately held, high technology company based in Austin, Texas with over 15 years of experience in providing radiation-hardened and extreme-temperature solutions for the Hi-reliability marketplace."

I think this one is a little nuanced, and so you have to ask the right question. Brainchip and Vorago both signed an agreement to support the NASA program. But Brainchip didn't put "NASA" in the title, so the AI looks elsewhere.

This would be more accessible had they mentioned NASA in the headline or had any other pages about it. Unfortunately just an image on the site doesn't cut the mustard as yet, as I do not have image recognition built in at this stage.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Good afternoon,

Is it just me or do any of you sense a change in the breeze, it's picking up a touch from the South.

Looking forward to LDA Capital's cash entering our accounts, news of the completion of our obligation must be very close now.

Some great posts being shared, thanks everyone.

Tech.
I hope you are right Tech, but looking at the course of trades leads me to believe we are still heavily under the influence of manipulators.
I think their unwanted attentions are atm primarily focused on WBT and AGY amongst others and they perhaps are just giving us a little rest whilst they are otherwise occupied. Would love some news or announcement catalyst to drop and catch them unawares but am not relying upon it.
Whilst their embrace is unpleasant our fundamentals and unrolling strategy will, over time, see us longs prevail.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Foxdog

Regular
Very long list of panel judges but I did note there are judges from Google, Microsoft and Ericson. 🙈🙉🙊
Well they at least should be qualified enough to actually understand AKIDA technology. I guess this is where we find out if AKIDA really is science fiction. By all accounts we should blow the other entrants out of the water 🤔

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
What was the question you asked? :D

Hi @zeeb0t , just a suggestion, could you make it crawl past versions of the website, such as archived pages at Waybackmachine? This way information published previously (but not on the current version of the website) can still be accessible?

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @zeeb0t , just a suggestion, could you make it crawl past versions of the website, such as archived pages at Waybackmachine? This way information published previously (but not on the current version of the website) can still be accessible?

Nice idea, but I don't think I will do that with this particular software. The intended customer are the companies themselves, and they are probably only interested in publishing what they consider to be the most reliable set of facts as of today (an assumption of mine).

Reactions: 7 users

Slade

Top 20
Had a feeling this week was going to be a good one. A nice Monday. More nice days to come. ❤️

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

skutza

Regular
Very long list of panel judges but I did note there are judges from Google, Microsoft and Ericson. 🙈🙉🙊

Well I can just imagine what the judges will think.

They'll probably look at all the other tech/competition and say, if these guys used AKIDA themselves, wouldn't they improve their own products/Tech?

(silence hits the room, other companies look down at their feet)

Well the winner is ................. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

manny100

Regular
Who are Brainchip competitors:
" We do not provide information about BrainChip's competitors on our website. However, we are the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning of neuromorphic IP. Our focus is on optimizing compute, maximizing performance, and minimizing power in real-time. We believe that on-chip AI, close to the sensor, has a sensational future for our customers' products, as well as the planet."
Now that is an accumulate statement if i ever heard one!!!

• Love
  • Fire
Well I can just imagine what the judges will think.

They'll probably look at all the other tech/competition and say, if these guys used AKIDA themselves, wouldn't they improve their own products/Tech?

(silence hits the room, other companies look down at their feet)

Well the winner is ................. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The issue for me with these types of awards is that despite the claim to being independent when you read through the website the company behind this is about making a profit by building a brand that other companies will aspire to have on their home page or product. They are encouraging the companies nominated to get involved with them and as they call it have fun with their nomination to the short list.

So the unanswered question is did Brainchip nominate itself or did the owners of this award scheme nominate them based on some yet to be exposed criteria. Did Dr. Google or CHATGpt select the short listed nominees.

Being a winner in all three categories will be nice and allow for Brainchip to include this in their Career adds and on their webpage and even run it up the flag pole at the AGM which happily falls after the results are announced.

Following the list of panel judges there is a nomination form calling for further judges to apply. Some of the judges apart from the three I referred to do not on the face of their CV's have any better qualifications than most of us here to judge a very diverse selection of technology types.

So in the end it might just boil down to a 'that sounds good decision' without an in depth appreciation of the underlying technology.

Anyway just in case I sent the web address to Tony Dawe and received an acknowledgment that it had been received and he was referring it on to Marketing to investigate.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

jtardif999

Regular
Good evening,

Could this be BRN?

CHIP DEVELOPMENTDevelopment of ultra-low power on-device learning edge AI chip​

08.12.2022 From ROHM (press release)

ROHM has developed an on-device learning AI chip (SoC with on-device learning AI accelerator) for edge computer endpoints in the IoT field. It utilizes artificial intelligence to predict failures (predictive failure detection) in electronic devices equipped with motors and sensors in real-time with ultra-low power consumption.

View attachment 33011

Combining the 20,000-gate ultra-compact AI accelerator with a high-performance CPU enables learning and inference with ultra-low power consumption of just a few tens of mW (1000× smaller than conventional AI chips capable of learning).

Going forward, ROHM plans to incorporate the AI accelerator used in this AI chip into various IC products for motors and sensors. Commercialization is scheduled to start in 2023, with mass production planned in 2024.

It’s either us (with the on chip learning and mWs power) in an IP licence yet to be announced or behind the Megachips wall, or they are loosely stating learning in place of inference and BS’ing on the extreme low power budget. Using our IP is the ONLY way they could have on-chip learning since our technology is the only true learning out there (FACT not opinion). It appears that some companies are willing to state that training and inference together constitutes learning - which is just fricking false, but there is also a lot of confusion about what learning is as well.

• Haha

Makeme 2020

Regular

Top 10 ASX 200 shares countdown

The BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN) share price topped the lot on Monday, rising 4.6% to close at 45.5 cents. Interestingly, there’s been no news from the neuromorphic computing company for three weeks.

These shares made today’s biggest gains:

ASX-listed companyShare pricePrice change
Brainchip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN)$0.4554.6%
Telix Pharmaceuticals Ltd (ASX: TLX)$7.033.23%
AGL Energy Limited (ASX: AGL)$7.693.22%
Nanosonics Ltd (ASX: NAN)$4.833.21%
Origin Energy Ltd (ASX: ORG)$8.173.16%
Lendlease Group Ltd (ASX: LLC)$7.352.94%
Capricorn Metals Ltd (ASX: CMM)$4.722.83%
Endeavour Group Ltd (ASX: EDV)$6.922.82%
Northern Star Resources Ltd (ASX: NST)$11.832.6%
Ramelius Resources Ltd (ASX: RMS)$1.1852.6%

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users
It’s either us (with the on chip learning and mWs power) in an IP licence yet to be announced or behind the Megachips wall, or they are loosely stating learning in place of inference and BS’ing on the extreme low power budget. Using our IP is the ONLY way they could have on-chip learning since our technology is the only true learning out there (FACT not opinion). It appears that some companies are willing to state that training and inference together constitutes learning - which is just fricking false, but there is also a lot of confusion about what learning is as well.
@Diogenese being an old school gentleman after knocking them over, extended his hand, brought them back to their feet, dusted them off and sent them on their way very slowly as this is the speed they move at either coming or going. 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Thinking

Top 10 ASX 200 shares countdown

The BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN) share price topped the lot on Monday, rising 4.6% to close at 45.5 cents. Interestingly, there’s been no news from the neuromorphic computing company for three weeks.

These shares made today’s biggest gains:

ASX-listed companyShare pricePrice change
Brainchip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN)$0.4554.6%
Telix Pharmaceuticals Ltd (ASX: TLX)$7.033.23%
AGL Energy Limited (ASX: AGL)$7.693.22%
Nanosonics Ltd (ASX: NAN)$4.833.21%
Origin Energy Ltd (ASX: ORG)$8.173.16%
Lendlease Group Ltd (ASX: LLC)$7.352.94%
Capricorn Metals Ltd (ASX: CMM)$4.722.83%
Endeavour Group Ltd (ASX: EDV)$6.922.82%
Northern Star Resources Ltd (ASX: NST)$11.832.6%
Ramelius Resources Ltd (ASX: RMS)$1.1852.6%
They seem to also have a broken calendar as three weeks is a lot longer than five days:

BrainChip's Neuromorphic Technology Enables Intellisense Systems to Address Needs for Next-Generation Cognitive Radio Solutions

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire

manny100

Regular
Why is Brainchip the best:
"Unfortunately, the information provided on the website does not explicitly state that BrainChip is the best. However, the company has won several awards and recognition for its innovative software and hardware solutions for advanced artificial intelligence and machine learning applications, including the 2017 Milipol Innovation Award in the cybersecurity category and being named one of the "Startups Worth Watching in 2021" by EE Times' Silicon 100 list. BrainChip's technology is also embedded into Rockwell Collins' Perimeter Surveillance Radar system (PSR). Additionally, the company has extended the breadth and depth of its neuromorphic IP with new patents granted by the US Patents and Trademarks Office and the acquisition of previously licensed technology from Toulouse Tech Transfer."

Interesting. https://www.collinsaerospace.com/wh...eting-and-c2/perimeter-surveillance-radar-500

Interesting demo. The intruder gave himself up with out a tussle.
Don't seem to be getting much out of this deal??? But good to be involved - Wonder if BRN still is involved??.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users
"Combining the 20,000-gate ultra-compact AI accelerator with a high-performance CPU enables learning and inference with ultra-low power consumption of just a few tens of mW (1000× smaller than conventional AI chips capable of learning)"

That last statement seems it bit odd 🤔..

So it's power usage is a 1000 times less than all the other conventional A.I. chips capable of learning..

Depends on who made that statement, but while ultra low power, it does sounds like just a good training and inference chip.

They obviously have slick marketing 🙄..

Who wants to deep dive their tech?..

Edit - No deep dive required, looks like a "dumb" chip...

Last edited:

Taproot

Regular
??
PLEASANTON, California – January 31, 2022 – Neural Propulsion Systems (NPS), a pioneer in hyper resolution digital imaging radar technology, today announced that it was named a CES® 2023 Innovation Awards Honoree for its AtomicSense™ radar technology. NPS has developed a new class of algorithms that enable orders of magnitude better radar performance with groundbreaking applications in the mobility and defense industries. NPS AtomicSense technology was an award-winning standout at this year’s CES Innovation Awards program, which received a record number of submissions with more than 2,100 applicants.

Krishnamurthy’s profile photo
Krishnamurthy Vemuru likes this

Sonny Tahiliani
Sonny TahilianiSonny Tahiliani• 3rd+• 3rd+Exec. Director & Tech. Lead, RTX Ventures @Raytheon Technologies (Corporate Venture Capital)Exec. Director & Tech. Lead, RTX Ventures @Raytheon Technologies (Corporate Venture Capital)
3w • Edited • 3 weeks ago

Follow
Neural Propulsion Systems, Inc. Secures Series B Strategic Investment from Raytheon Technologies Venture Arm (RTX Ventures)

Neural Propulsion Systems Secures Series B Strategic Investment from Raytheon Technologies - NPS​

nps.ai • 3 min read​

Funding Will Enable NPS to Advance New Hyper-Resolution Digital Imaging […]​

celebrate
    support
  • 2 comments
PLEASANTON, Calif. – March 2, 2023 – Neural Propulsion Systems (NPS), a pioneer in hyper-resolution digital imaging radar technology, today announced a new Series B strategic investment by RTX Ventures, the venture capital arm of Raytheon Technologies (NYSE: RTX). The funding will help NPS develop next-generation radar technology able to provide 10 times better resolution and 2.5 times greater range for mobility and defense applications.

Radar is used across diverse industries, from automotive and mobility to aerospace and defense, with a total available market of $28 billion projected in 2025, according to Yole Group. Each of these use cases will benefit from increased scanning speed, resolution, reliability and range. Defense radars, in particular, require ever-greater resolution to deal with new threats.

“We invest in companies working on breakthrough innovation that can transform aerospace and defense,” says Dan Ateya, president and managing director at RTX Ventures. “NPS’ advances in radar technology will open the door for a great range of radar applications such as the defense of our airspace.”

Krishnamurthy Vemuru​

Principal Computer Scientist
Brainchip

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
Top Bottom