BRN Discussion Ongoing

??
PLEASANTON, California – January 31, 2022 – Neural Propulsion Systems (NPS), a pioneer in hyper resolution digital imaging radar technology, today announced that it was named a CES® 2023 Innovation Awards Honoree for its AtomicSense™ radar technology. NPS has developed a new class of algorithms that enable orders of magnitude better radar performance with groundbreaking applications in the mobility and defense industries. NPS AtomicSense technology was an award-winning standout at this year’s CES Innovation Awards program, which received a record number of submissions with more than 2,100 applicants.

Krishnamurthy’s profile photo
Krishnamurthy Vemuru likes this

Sonny Tahiliani
Sonny TahilianiSonny Tahiliani• 3rd+• 3rd+Exec. Director & Tech. Lead, RTX Ventures @Raytheon Technologies (Corporate Venture Capital)Exec. Director & Tech. Lead, RTX Ventures @Raytheon Technologies (Corporate Venture Capital)
3w • Edited • 3 weeks ago
Follow
Neural Propulsion Systems, Inc. Secures Series B Strategic Investment from Raytheon Technologies Venture Arm (RTX Ventures)

Neural Propulsion Systems Secures Series B Strategic Investment from Raytheon Technologies - NPS

nps.ai • 3 min read

Funding Will Enable NPS to Advance New Hyper-Resolution Digital Imaging […]

celebrate
    support
  • 2 comments
PLEASANTON, Calif. – March 2, 2023 – Neural Propulsion Systems (NPS), a pioneer in hyper-resolution digital imaging radar technology, today announced a new Series B strategic investment by RTX Ventures, the venture capital arm of Raytheon Technologies (NYSE: RTX). The funding will help NPS develop next-generation radar technology able to provide 10 times better resolution and 2.5 times greater range for mobility and defense applications.

Radar is used across diverse industries, from automotive and mobility to aerospace and defense, with a total available market of $28 billion projected in 2025, according to Yole Group. Each of these use cases will benefit from increased scanning speed, resolution, reliability and range. Defense radars, in particular, require ever-greater resolution to deal with new threats.

“We invest in companies working on breakthrough innovation that can transform aerospace and defense,” says Dan Ateya, president and managing director at RTX Ventures. “NPS’ advances in radar technology will open the door for a great range of radar applications such as the defense of our airspace.”

Krishnamurthy Vemuru​

Principal Computer Scientist
Brainchip
This is Krishnamurthy Venturi’s linked in public page. I found it extremely interesting from start to finish:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Taproot

Regular
This is Krishnamurthy Venturi’s linked in public page. I found it extremely interesting from start to finish:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Especially that bit about Riverside
Riverside Research logo
Riverside ResearchRiverside Research
3 yrs 6 mos3 yrs 6 mos

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Xray1

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Especially that bit about Riverside
Riverside Research logo
Riverside ResearchRiverside Research
3 yrs 6 mos3 yrs 6 mos

And Tata Institute. And the contacts outside his Brainchip coworkers. And the papers he has authored. And it goes on and on.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Foxdog

Regular
And Tata Institute. And the contacts outside his Brainchip coworkers. And the papers he has authored. And it goes on and on.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes BRN keeps attracting these super smart 'nerds' who understand the technology and are excited about it. But that's not where the money is made. The money comes from the 'dumb' masses who just want to use the products and who don't care about the tech. I'm a bit wearisome of people getting excited about new appointments when zero additional IP agreements have been signed, no significant revenue is forecast, no significant price sensitive announcements by the company, etc, etc. For our SP to make us all wealthy this tech needs to become mainstream and not just be the plaything of the elite super nerds who want extra accolades on their resumes.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

VictorG

Yes BRN keeps attracting these super smart 'nerds' who understand the technology and are excited about it. But that's not where the money is made. The money comes from the 'dumb' masses who just want to use the products and who don't care about the tech. I'm a bit wearisome of people getting excited about new appointments when zero additional IP agreements have been signed, no significant revenue is forecast, no significant price sensitive announcements by the company, etc, etc. For our SP to make us all wealthy this tech needs to become mainstream and not just be the plaything of the elite super nerds who want extra accolades on their resumes.
I can't help but to agree with you. First thing tomorrow morning I will be emailing TD requesting Brainchip only employs deadbeats until revenue kicks in.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Without these "nerds" dreaming up hitherto unmanifested reality's, collaborating and combining in eco-systems and implementing our tech with other tech created by other "nerds" we would have nothing, and the hope of nothing. No need for name calling. They make all the rest possible including an increasing share price for us.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
D

Deleted member 118

I can't help but to agree with you. First thing tomorrow morning I will be emailing TD requesting Brainchip only employs deadbeats until revenue kicks in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
A very interesting article, I don't think it has been posted yet

Poll: Which autonomous car for tomorrow?

Mercedes
is the world's first automobile manufacturer to receive international approval for level 3 conditionally autonomous driving. A new step towards autonomous cars and the abolition of the driver's role? This technological advance is not without practical, ethical and even philosophical questions.

After Germany (May 2022), a European pioneer in this field, it is Nevada's turn to consider Mercedes' Drive Pilot system compliant with its legislation, thus authorizing traffic on its roads of the first vehicles with Power Delegation type 3-driving.
Enough to allow the car to drive itself under certain conditions, allowing the driver to do everything else without having to hold the steering wheel or look at the road.
This crucial point is an absolute novelty in automotive consumer mobility. The car will use similar functions on level 2, but with one big difference: the driver is no longer responsible for driving. As soon as the Drive Pilot system is active, the car “drives” on its own, the driver becomes a simple passenger, albeit temporarily and with certain limitations. A world first for a consumer vehicle.

With the Drive Pilot, the manufacturer assumes its criminal liability in the event of an accident for the first time. A world first. So far, all systems on the road are still considered Level 2 technology (Tesla Autopilot, GM Super Cruise, Ford BlueCruise), which means that the driver is always in charge.

The fact that Mercedes Drive Pilot is a Level 3 system changes everything. As soon as the Drive Pilot is activated, Mercedes is criminally liable in the event of an accident. The facts and responsibilities at the technical level are determined using black boxes (event data recorders) integrated in the vehicle. As with airplanes, this helps determine whether the error was human or not. The law is therefore very clear on this subject.

Today, a Drive Pilot for a Mercedes S-Class costs more than 5,000 euros, in the EQS in conjunction with the Driving Assistance Package Plus up to almost 8,000 euros.

A straw that leads some to say that at its current level of use, this system is more marketing than a real service to the driver. However, at Valeo we are working to reduce the size but also the cost of LiDar in order to be able to implement it in every vehicle. But before all vehicles can be "automated", international laws still have to be harmonized.

1679912057727.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
The technological rabbit hole is infinite. Pete's ubiquitous Akida will be in every twist and turn, nook and cranny along its entirety, and its already started and gaining traction by the minute. These are the kind of people that will make it so.

Science Fiction Loop GIF by Doze Studio

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Der technologische Kaninchenbau ist unendlich. Petes allgegenwärtiger Akida wird in seiner Gesamtheit in jeder Drehung und Wendung, in allen Ecken und Winkeln sein, und er hat bereits begonnen und gewinnt von Minute zu Minute an Zugkraft. Das sind die Leute, die es so machen werden.

Science Fiction Loop GIF von Doze Studio

I feel sick !

Disney Jungle GIF von unpeuflou

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
I couldn't agree more. In fact I'm going to make my email super abusive and call for the sacking of all management including PVDM and Anil Mankar.

Edit
I'm also going to take an impromptu trip to Perth just so I can do this to all the nerds in the Brainchip office as they leave work?

Homer Simpson Cartoon GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Luppo71

Founding Member
I couldn't agree more. In fact I'm going to make my email super abusive and call for the sacking of all management including PVDM and Anil Mankar.

Edit
I'm also going to take an impromptu trip to Perth just so I can do this to all the nerds in the Brainchip office as they leave work?

Homer Simpson Cartoon GIF
We'll be back.

Attachments

• rs_1024x759-170626174434-1024.Curtis-Armstrong-Revenge-of-the-Nerds.ms.062617.jpg
    rs_1024x759-170626174434-1024.Curtis-Armstrong-Revenge-of-the-Nerds.ms.062617.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 69
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Thanks for the fun banter tonight, makes a nice change from all the excitement from BrainChip inc.
Hope that we all have a great prosperous week
I feel every day we must be getting closer to a huge announcement.
Stay positive every body
Night JohnBoy

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
All levels of ability and logical thought inhabit these threads so it may not be immediately obvious to everyone that thanks to Brainchip nerds humble unqualified posters here at TSEx and at HC have used Brainchip AKIDA technology to make videos showing what use they have made of AKIDA1000 in the real world because it is so simplified and the technology IP has been licensed by international companies for real world applications.

Compared with this real world average Joe and commercial use we have Mike Davies and his team of hundreds of merry Nerds over at Intel having ONLY managed to dumb down the process of training and using Loihi 1. & 2. to a level where you now only require a PhD to use it for research purposes ONLY.

So I say three cheers for the Brainchip NERDS without them shareholder hangers on who add absolute nothing of commercial value to the company like me
would have zero, zilch, absolutely nothing of value.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

Foxdog

Regular
Well how about Brainchip employs someone who can actually get the revenue to kick-in. Silicon Valley is crawling with super qualified out of work technicians ATM - there have been colossal, mass layoffs in the industry. I'm not convinced that any current additions have been attracted by AKIDA any more than their need to put food on the table. I just think that people here put way too much weight on the addition of new employees but far too little emphasis on the fact that we have made very little revenue producing IP sales progress. Perhaps the next 4C will prove me wrong, I certainly hope so but how many consecutive 4C's without self sustaining revenue will be acceptable? Oh but you don't have to consider that difficult question because we've just paid for another super qualified technician, who we might not actually need.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Evening team, any reason for a Valeo Deep Learning employee to share our Gen2 news? :cool:
Screenshot_20230327_214946_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_215126_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_215146_LinkedIn.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 79 users

Slade

Top 20
Brainchip could save a lot of money if they replaced Peter and Anil with University work experience students. Same Same.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users
I’m just about to listen to this podcast about VVDN’s future roadmap so I can’t comment on the content.

Edit: heard it now. No mention of Brainchip. More on companies expansion plans to support “Made in India”. Plans to expand from 10k staff to 35k staff! Also spend 100 mil on a new pcb plant.

Possibly 1.2bil revenue to compete for in India!

Interesting 17 min podcast!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom