BRN Discussion Ongoing

Rskiff

Regular
I went a whole year once thinking I was a different age. šŸ¤£
I've spent my whole life thinking I'm immortal, so far so good. :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I've spent my whole life thinking I'm immortal, so far so good. :)
Itā€™s not the fall that kills you, itā€™s the landing. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
S

Straw

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Dhm

Regular
It looks like the US equity markets are close to an inflection point. Of course that doesn't mean that we know this future direction, all we can determine is that it MAY be soon. The chart below is of the US S&P. This is from the weekly Chris Ciovacco video that I and @stuart888 both strongly endorse.
I mention this only in a broad manner, because when Brainchip produces revenue in a 4C or similar, the resultant bullish reaction will occur irrespective of the broader equity markets.

Screen Shot 2023-03-25 at 5.01.37 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

GazDix

Regular
Howdy Brain Fam,

Have you ever imagined a future when you could have a conversation with your toaster in the morning while it cooks your toast? And I don't mean simply standing there in your PJ's muttering at your toaster (i.e.talking to yourself), which is what I do, but having a legit chin-wag about life, death and the universe. Well, this is exactly what AI royalty Geoffrey Hinton believes will happen.

I literally stumbled over this article which was published on 1 December 2022 this morning. So you can only imagine how excited I was to come across these extracts which talk about neuromorphic computing and the prospect of it running your talking toaster for one dollar on a few watts.

View attachment 32945

View attachment 32944

I had visions of Lister from Red Dwarf cringing over this idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Not saying Brainchip and AKIDA is involved but it is partnered with heavy hitters in Japan who work with DARPA and with the Japanese equivalent and if you are looking for an ultra low powered computing system for a portable tracking device such as the one employed here then it is hard to walk past what AKIDA offers given pattern recognition and vision are its bread and butter and don't forget:

"Laguna Hills, Calif. ā€“ January 9, 2022 ā€“ BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), a leading provider of ultra-low power, high performance artificial intelligence technology and the worldā€™s first commercial producer of neuromorphic AI chips and IP, today announced that Information Systems Laboratories, Inc. (ISL) is developing an AI-based radar research solution for the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) based on its Akidaā„¢ neural networking processor."

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
It looks like the US equity markets are close to an inflection point. Of course that doesn't mean that we know this future direction, all we can determine is that it MAY be soon. The chart below is of the US S&P. This is from the weekly Chris Ciovacco video that I and @stuart888 both strongly endorse.
I mention this only in a broad manner, because when Brainchip produces revenue in a 4C or similar, the resultant bullish reaction will occur irrespective of the broader equity markets.

View attachment 32968

Thanks Dhm .. I'll watch the vid later ... looking forward to learning some more re- inflection points.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Dhm

Regular
Thanks Dhm .. I'll watch the vid later ... looking forward to learning some more re inflection points.
I just really mean a triangle pattern that has led to the pointy end (technical term). I believe the theory is that a sustainable breakout should be evident soon. I am not a chartist in any way though.

Totally unrelated, my wife and I are currently watching a great Netflix series called The Night Agent. Edge of your seat stuff!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Foxdog

Regular
Just saw an ad on TV for Samsung AI wash - 'adapting to stains'. Hmmmm even if it's not AKIDA it seems that AI is everywhere all of a sudden - the rubber band is stretching. It is inconceivable that in this period of growing awareness that we won't be a big part of the AI revolution.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Alpstein

Emerged
Perhaps counterargument wasn't the right choice of words.
Yes, if those unrealised losses were to become realised this would more likely favour Steves thoughts.
Janet Yellen needs to come out and say ALL depositors money is guaranteed and this would ease fears and a possible run on the banks.
This leaves bond investors with huge losses as is the case with Credit Suisse.
Interest rates started to increases when the war in Ukraine started. No sign of that ending any time soon and may even escalate.
Prior to that inflation was already starting to rise due to Covid restrictions causing supply shortages.
Inflation is not being caused by a roaring economy it is being caused by a lack of supply.
The US Fed cannot control Government spending and I believe they have no choice but continue to raise rates.
I'll leave it there for fear of upsetting Dreadbot and boring others to tears
Kind regards
Thanks @Boab appreciate the reply and explanation - agree with your take.

PS - loved the chart in any case!

Cheers

Reactions: 6 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I just really mean a triangle pattern that has led to the pointy end (technical term). I believe the theory is that a sustainable breakout should be evident soon. I am not a chartist in any way though.

Totally unrelated, my wife and I are currently watching a great Netflix series called The Night Agent. Edge of your seat stuff!
Thanks for that Dhm my wife and I are always looking for new things to watch .. off to search now! :)
I thought the 'pointy end' was First class āœˆļø:cool: one day!!!..... c'mon BRN ;);)

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Slade

Top 20
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. Looking forward to the coming week. I just got this feeling that it will be a good one.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. Looking forward to the coming week. I just got this feeling that it will be a good one.
Bloody hope so. šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Frangipani

Regular
I think annoyed might better be changed to class action inbound if this story turns out to be correct.

I have no idea about the fundamental commercial strength of Tesla but could it actually survive the quantum of damages that would flow. Every single Tesla buyer since 2016 would be a potential member of such a class action.

ā€œFor many owners, this should be annoying given the full-bodied announcements. ā€œThe vehicles sold to date will not perform nearly as well on autopilot as those with the new hardware. But Musk has told all buyers since 2016 that they have all the necessary hardware for Level 5 autonomous driving,ā€ the analyst said. Now Musk cannot deliver what he promised. "Tesla has maneuvered itself into a real dead end."

By the by the earlier article about Nvidia and automotive giving up on fully autonomous driving till next decade is what I said way back in 2020. Until you have Peter van der Madeā€™s version of AGI it cannot happen.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Somebody should advise Elon to hurry and scoop up Cybertruck-loads of BRN shares at these giveaway prices in wise preparation for that looming class action lawsuit. šŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Kachoo

Regular
Yes have a great weekend. Enjoy the days and time spent doing what you all love !

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Warm fuzzy feeling!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

TECH

Regular

This must be old news to you guys , how did I miss this my love child Tata & big dog Renesas in bed together.​

Money in the bank !

Tata Consultancy Services and Renesas Partner to Open Innovation Center to Develop Next-Generation Semiconductor Solutions

Global Semiconductor Manufacturer Renesas Has Tied up With Tata Consultancy Services to Open an Innovation Center to Build Semiconductor Designs and Software Solutions for the IoT, Infrastructure, Industrial, and Automotive Segments
Dr. Sailesh Chittipeddi, Mr. Rajeev Chandrasekhar, Mr. N. Ganapathy Subramaniam (right to left) (Photo: Business Wire)
Dr. Sailesh Chittipeddi, Mr. Rajeev Chandrasekhar, Mr. N. Ganapathy Subramaniam (right to left) (Photo: Business Wire)
March 02, 2023 08:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
BENGALURU, India & TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS) one of the largest IT services companies in the world, and Renesas Electronics Corporation (Renesas), a premier supplier of advanced semiconductor solutions, announced the opening of a joint Innovation Center in Bengaluru and Hyderabad and to collaborate on radio frequency, digital and mixed-signal design and software development for innovative next generation semiconductor solutions catering to the needs of a wide range of industries.

The inauguration ceremony was held in Bengaluru, attended by Mr. Rajeev Chandrasekhar, Minister of State for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship and Minister of State for Electronics and Information Technology along with Mr. N. Ganapathy Subramaniam, Chief Operating Officer & Executive Director for TCS and Dr. Sailesh Chittipeddi, Executive Vice President & General Manager of IoT and Infrastructure Business Unit at Renesas.
The Innovation Center will combine TCSā€™ deep expertise in IoT and domain knowledge of the manufacturing, telecom and automotive industries with Renesasā€™ advanced semiconductor designs and skilled embedded software support. By joining hands and leveraging their combined strengths, the partners intend to launch innovative semiconductor designs and software solutions for the IoT, smart cities, industrial, and automotive segments.
ā€œWe are pleased to announce this strategic partnership with Renesas. This partnership combines TCSā€™ global experience in developing and deploying end-to-end industry-focused engineering solutions at scale, its domain knowledge, expertise, and intellectual property with Renesasā€™ expertise and IP in chip development. Together we will address the industry demand and accelerate the establishment of a semiconductor ecosystem in India,ā€ said Regu Ayyaswamy, Global Head, IoT and Digital Engineering, TCS.
ā€We are pleased to extend our partnership with TCS and benefit from their next-gen digital capabilities, global expertise, domain knowledge and innovation ecosystem,ā€ said Dr. Sailesh Chittipeddi, Executive Vice President & General Manager, IoT and Infrastructure Business Unit, Renesas. ā€œThe joint Innovation Center will unlock opportunities for innovation and further growth in Indian and emerging markets.ā€
About Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that has been partnering with many of the worldā€™s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for over 50 years. TCS offers a consulting-led, cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of business, technology and engineering services and solutions. This is delivered through its unique Location Independent Agileā„¢ delivery model, recognized as a benchmark of excellence in software development.
A part of the Tata group, India's largest multinational business group, TCS has over 616,000 of the worldā€™s best-trained consultants in 55 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $25.7 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2022, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. TCS' proactive stance on climate change and award-winning work with communities across the world have earned it a place in leading sustainability indices such as the MSCI Global Sustainability Index and the FTSE4Good Emerging Index. For more information, visit www.tcs.com
About Renesas Electronics Corporation
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.

Contacts​

Tata Consultancy Services:
Kritika Saxena
+91 22 6778 9999
saxena.kritika@tcs.com
Vanshika Sood
+91 22 6778 9098
vanshika.sood@tcs.com
Renesas:
Isamu Yamada
+ 81-3-6773-3001
pr@renesas.com
renesas_logomark_l_clearspace_%284%29.jpg

RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION​

TOKYO:6723

#Hashtags​

More News RSS feed for Renesas Electronics Corporation

Press_Release_image1.jpg

Great to see ! Is Renesas our partner or one of only 2 revealed to date companies to have signed an IP License agreement ?

I have strangely forgotten !

We, Brainchip have become accepted into this Global thing called AI, but the major difference is, we learn, and continue to learn as
a young child does, never forgetting what a tree is (for example) just continually learning throughout life, what type of tree, what type
of leaves, what colours, what shape, what pattern etc..etc..etc....the other so-called AI companies/researchers haven't found the secret
sauce, because ONLY one formula exists, and Peter has it locked away forever.

TATA will be revealed to us I'm sure, as yet another partner, our magnetism is so strong, they and many others are coming close to
being exposed, if the company could name them all, they would have I'm 100% sure of it.

We may not necessarily be acknowledged as the world leader in Edge AI, but the companies becoming comfortable being linked with
us tells another story, that is the TRUTH !

We are growing, get used to it...second half of 2023 is shaping up very nicely.

My personal view, love it or leave it !!

Tech xšŸ˜‰

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 64 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
US 2 year bond yield which tracks US interest rate has rolled over. The 20ema has crossed below the 100ema with bond yield below 200ema on daily chart.

That signals the end of US Fed rate hikes. US 2 year bond yield now at 3.775% & US interest rate at 5.00% implies 1.25% of rate cuts are on the way.

My CPI calculations the other day indicated rate cuts to commence in July 26-27 at FOMC meeting. Futures indicate first cut in June.

The Fed Funds Futures indicate 1% rate cuts by January 2024.

View attachment 32928

• The markets are anticipating the March interest rate hike being the last.
  • Some asset classes hit hard in 2022, such as bonds, gold/silver futures, Bitcoin, and tech stocks, are rebounding.
  • As the fed eventually moves on to lowering rates, these assets could rally, making an attractive buying opportunity at current prices.
This is the reason BRN SP bounced yesterday along with other beaten down ASX tech/growth stocks.

Rule of thumb for stock valuations is +9% rise for every 1% decline in the interest rate. 1% rate cuts = +9 % valuation. Beaten down high beta stocks will rise more than this as market sentiment improves & 'risk on' increases.

Term deposits will be affected & Judo Bank currently offering 4.6% for 12 months will decline to 3.6% when RBA cuts interest rate by 1% to be same as US interest rate. Will be better to invest in dividend stocks paying 4-5% franked dividends & 'risk on' growth/tech stocks.

The shorters would be aware of this which is why I think SP got bullied down recently. They are running out of steam because it has become oversold on daily & weekly charts. Interest rate cuts will also work against them as DCF valuations will increase.

Big money has commenced rotating into tech/growth stocks. Technology, Consumer Discretionary & Communications sectors tend to perform better during the upcoming period. Bonds also do well due to interest rates declining. We are currently in Stage 1 of the business cycle & about to enter Stage 2 shortly when US Fed pivots along with the RBA. Should be similar to post Covid market bounce without the steroids.

View attachment 32930

May be a bit bumpy next few weeks prior to market rising. Invest smart & take care.
Fast becoming one of my favourite posters. Keep it up mate

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom