BRN Discussion Ongoing

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I toast with you. Cheers to Brainchip!
I have the feeling that Brainchip needs some support and must be celebrated a bit right now and I didn't know what interesting red sparkling water you have!
View attachment 32921
1679708182718.png
A very nice winery in Adelaide ...Cheers cosors šŸ·
1679708321042.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

rgupta

Regular
Perhaps counterargument wasn't the right choice of words.
Yes, if those unrealised losses were to become realised this would more likely favour Steves thoughts.
Janet Yellen needs to come out and say ALL depositors money is guaranteed and this would ease fears and a possible run on the banks.
This leaves bond investors with huge losses as is the case with Credit Suisse.
Interest rates started to increases when the war in Ukraine started. No sign of that ending any time soon and may even escalate.
Prior to that inflation was already starting to rise due to Covid restrictions causing supply shortages.
Inflation is not being caused by a roaring economy it is being caused by a lack of supply.
The US Fed cannot control Government spending and I believe they have no choice but continue to raise rates.
I'll leave it there for fear of upsetting Dreadbot and boring others to tears
Kind regards
I am not sure how the increasing interest rates are good for govt spendings. On the other hand most of the govts worldover is heavily indebted. A prolonged high interest rates will mean more govt expenses on interests only.
To my understanding is interests rates are rising coz the west is trying to decouple itself from China. Before that China was close and path of easing supplychain was difficult. But now China is opening up and the world start moving. The decoupling will keep on happening in the background.
So a prolonged high interests will collapse too many more countries and that will not be good for the world.
Modern society is build based upon debit and if interest on debit remain high that will break all the records.
Dyor

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its bicepsšŸ’Ŗ!
Please don't try this at home.

QuestionablePoisedAustraliankelpie-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

This must be old news to you guys , how did I miss this my love child Tata & big dog Renesas in bed together.​

Money in the bank !

Tata Consultancy Services and Renesas Partner to Open Innovation Center to Develop Next-Generation Semiconductor Solutions

Global Semiconductor Manufacturer Renesas Has Tied up With Tata Consultancy Services to Open an Innovation Center to Build Semiconductor Designs and Software Solutions for the IoT, Infrastructure, Industrial, and Automotive Segments
Dr. Sailesh Chittipeddi, Mr. Rajeev Chandrasekhar, Mr. N. Ganapathy Subramaniam (right to left) (Photo: Business Wire)
Dr. Sailesh Chittipeddi, Mr. Rajeev Chandrasekhar, Mr. N. Ganapathy Subramaniam (right to left) (Photo: Business Wire)
March 02, 2023 08:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
BENGALURU, India & TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS) one of the largest IT services companies in the world, and Renesas Electronics Corporation (Renesas), a premier supplier of advanced semiconductor solutions, announced the opening of a joint Innovation Center in Bengaluru and Hyderabad and to collaborate on radio frequency, digital and mixed-signal design and software development for innovative next generation semiconductor solutions catering to the needs of a wide range of industries.
ā€œThe joint Innovation Center will unlock opportunities for innovation and further growth in Indian and emerging markets.ā€
Tweet this
The inauguration ceremony was held in Bengaluru, attended by Mr. Rajeev Chandrasekhar, Minister of State for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship and Minister of State for Electronics and Information Technology along with Mr. N. Ganapathy Subramaniam, Chief Operating Officer & Executive Director for TCS and Dr. Sailesh Chittipeddi, Executive Vice President & General Manager of IoT and Infrastructure Business Unit at Renesas.
The Innovation Center will combine TCSā€™ deep expertise in IoT and domain knowledge of the manufacturing, telecom and automotive industries with Renesasā€™ advanced semiconductor designs and skilled embedded software support. By joining hands and leveraging their combined strengths, the partners intend to launch innovative semiconductor designs and software solutions for the IoT, smart cities, industrial, and automotive segments.
ā€œWe are pleased to announce this strategic partnership with Renesas. This partnership combines TCSā€™ global experience in developing and deploying end-to-end industry-focused engineering solutions at scale, its domain knowledge, expertise, and intellectual property with Renesasā€™ expertise and IP in chip development. Together we will address the industry demand and accelerate the establishment of a semiconductor ecosystem in India,ā€ said Regu Ayyaswamy, Global Head, IoT and Digital Engineering, TCS.
ā€We are pleased to extend our partnership with TCS and benefit from their next-gen digital capabilities, global expertise, domain knowledge and innovation ecosystem,ā€ said Dr. Sailesh Chittipeddi, Executive Vice President & General Manager, IoT and Infrastructure Business Unit, Renesas. ā€œThe joint Innovation Center will unlock opportunities for innovation and further growth in Indian and emerging markets.ā€
About Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that has been partnering with many of the worldā€™s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for over 50 years. TCS offers a consulting-led, cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of business, technology and engineering services and solutions. This is delivered through its unique Location Independent Agileā„¢ delivery model, recognized as a benchmark of excellence in software development.
A part of the Tata group, India's largest multinational business group, TCS has over 616,000 of the worldā€™s best-trained consultants in 55 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $25.7 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2022, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. TCS' proactive stance on climate change and award-winning work with communities across the world have earned it a place in leading sustainability indices such as the MSCI Global Sustainability Index and the FTSE4Good Emerging Index. For more information, visit www.tcs.com
About Renesas Electronics Corporation
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.

Contacts​

Tata Consultancy Services:
Kritika Saxena
+91 22 6778 9999
saxena.kritika@tcs.com
Vanshika Sood
+91 22 6778 9098
vanshika.sood@tcs.com
Renesas:
Isamu Yamada
+ 81-3-6773-3001
pr@renesas.com
renesas_logomark_l_clearspace_%284%29.jpg

RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION​

TOKYO:6723

#Hashtags​

More News RSS feed for Renesas Electronics Corporation

Press_Release_image1.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
D

Deleted member 118

Howdy Brain Fam,

Have you ever imagined a future when you could have a conversation with your toaster in the morning while it cooks your toast?

Why isnā€™t it normal to talk to your toaster in the morning then.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its bicepsšŸ’Ŗ!
OMG! I just discovered it was Saturday and not Friday! First I went to the fruit and veg shop and it was shut which I thought was really strange and then I went to the butcher's and they had packed all the meat away and all the displays were empty and they suggested I could buy some metal trays. To which I responded, well I suppose they'd be full of iron. They were very thoughtful, even though they didn't think my joke was that funny and they offered to go out back and get me some chicken and all of this time I had a really bad feeling that I might have missed something important like the apocalypse or a public holiday. So as they went out the back of the shop, I quickly checked my phone and found out that today was today and it was honestly one of the most shocking things to have happened to me of late. The whole entire week I have been operating one day behind everyone else! How does that even happen?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users
OMG! I just discovered it was Saturday and not Friday! First I went to the fruit and veg shop and it was shut which I thought was really strange and then I went to the butcher's and they had packed all the meat away and all the displays were empty and they suggested I could buy some metals trays. To which I responded, well I suppose they'd be full of iron. They were very thoughtful, even though they didn't think my joke was that funny and they offered to go out back and get me some chicken and all of this time I had a really bad feeling that I might have missed something important like the apocalypse or a public holiday. So as they went out the back of the shop, I quickly checked my phone and found out that today was today and it was honestly one of the most shocking things to have happened to me of late. The whole entire week I have been operating one day behind everyone else! How does that even happen?
Time for a cat nap

https://static.shop033.com/resources/18/160536/Image/tumblr_inline_mie3p5br2d1qz4rgp.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Diogenese

Top 20
OMG! I just discovered it was Saturday and not Friday! First I went to the fruit and veg shop and it was shut which I thought was really strange and then I went to the butcher's and they had packed all the meat away and all the displays were empty and they suggested I could buy some metals trays. To which I responded, well I suppose they'd be full of iron. They were very thoughtful, even though they didn't think my joke was that funny and they offered to go out back and get me some chicken and all of this time I had a really bad feeling that I might have missed something important like the apocalypse or a public holiday. So as they went out the back of the shop, I quickly checked my phone and found out that today was today and it was honestly one of the most shocking things to have happened to me of late. The whole entire week I have been operating one day behind everyone else! How does that even happen?
Yes.

Since the 5 ironed shirts calendar is no longer required, they all look the same.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
OMG! I just discovered it was Saturday and not Friday! First I went to the fruit and veg shop and it was shut which I thought was really strange and then I went to the butcher's and they had packed all the meat away and all the displays were empty and they suggested I could buy some metal trays. To which I responded, well I suppose they'd be full of iron. They were very thoughtful, even though they didn't think my joke was that funny and they offered to go out back and get me some chicken and all of this time I had a really bad feeling that I might have missed something important like the apocalypse or a public holiday. So as they went out the back of the shop, I quickly checked my phone and found out that today was today and it was honestly one of the most shocking things to have happened to me of late. The whole entire week I have been operating one day behind everyone else! How does that even happen?
I went a whole year once thinking I was a different age. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I went a whole year once thinking I was a different age. šŸ¤£
It's always a risk once you run out of fingers and toes.

• Haha

Violin1

Regular
Brave to admit that Bravo! I knew someone who got all their gear off after a university forestry prac day and got in the shower, only to discover she still had her hard hat on! When she told us she got reminded of it for a full year of pracs...

• Haha

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
  • Wow
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Vale Gordon Moore.

Gordon E. Moore, Intel Co-Founder Behind Mooreā€™s Law, Dies at 94​

His prediction in the 1960s about exponential advances in computer chip technology charted a course for the age of high tech.

• Love
  • Fire

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Dang Son

Regular
The exact same thing happened to me last Friday except totally opposite .
I woke up thinking it was Sat and went about my Saturday on the farm as usual mowing and collecting firewood and stuff, then went inside to check the mail and was shock to find Hot Copulator had sent me some announcement notices that I followed to find trading on a Saturday then eventually coming to the realization that Friday was actually Friday and not Saturday at all.
I spent that whole week thinking I was living one day into the future, which I actually was until the rude awakening.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Just a few known knowns:

1. Advanced AI Solutions for Automotive
Socionext has partnered with artificial intelligence provider BrainChip to develop optimized, intelligent sensor data solutions based on Brainchipā€™s AkidaĀ® processor IP.

BrainChipā€™s flexible AI processing fabric IP delivers neuromorphic, event-based computation, enabling ultimate performance while minimizing silicon footprint and power consumption. Sensor data can be analyzed in real-time with distributed, high-performance and low-power edge inferencing, resulting in improved response time and reduced energy consumption.

2. Arm is also working closely with third-party accelerator IP providers for applications that require more acceleration than the Ethos line can offer, including BrainChip (on Armā€™s booth, a demo showed an Arm M85 working with BrainChip Akida IP).

3. BrainChip

BrainChip had demos running on a number of partner booths, including Arm and Edge Impulse. Edge Impulseā€™s demo showed the companyā€™s FOMO (faster objects, more objects) object detection network running on a BrainChip Akida AKD1000 in under 1 mW.

None too shabby for a little Aussie tech company, but wait we know there is much, much, more.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
The exact same thing happened to me last Friday except totally opposite .
I woke up thinking it was Sat and went about my Saturday on the farm as usual mowing and collecting firewood and stuff, then went inside to check the mail and was shock to find Hot Copulator had sent me some announcement notices that I followed to find trading on a Saturday then eventually coming to the realization that Friday was actually Friday and not Saturday at all.
I spent that whole week thinking I was living one day into the future, which I actually was until the rude awakening.
Well Dang, Son! šŸ¤£

• Haha

Foxdog

Regular
Nvidia peaked at $6.06 intraday in January, 2002 a few years after their IPO & then bottomed at 61c in October 2002 = 90% decline.

Today, Nvidia SP is $271.91 or up x445 since the October 2002 bottom. Reached $346.47 SP in November 2021 equating to x568 upside.

Imagine the fear in market during dotcom bust when Nvidia SP declined to 61c in 2002. Buyers had up to x568 upside in 19 years.

Poor market sentiment due to high CPI/high rates in 2022/23 has created a similar buying opportunity now for BRN.
16X from here (43.5c) is $6.96. So that's 2.97 times the all time high of $2.34. If one considers the progress since the Merc announcement (which resulted in the all time high) then the idea of reaching a SP of circa $7.00 at some point in the future is not ridiculous. I reckon 3 or 4 'Merc-like' announcements could do it, perhaps even as early as Y/E 2025 but certainly by 2030 I think. Couple this with a lowering of interest rates and perhaps (hopefully) a ceasefire in Ukraine and perhaps this is a realistic expectation after all. Just my random thoughts.....

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom