17. EMOTION 3D
18. GlobalFoundries
19. ANT61
20. FORD - developing first of its kind stealth autonomous Electric Vehicle
21. TEKSUN

22. Carnegie Mellon University
23. Arizona State University
24. Rochester Institute of Technology

If you have done your own research these are twenty four very good reasons to have a positive outlook.

Then one can start to look at the scientific and engineering achievements:

1. Renesas taping out an AKIDA based MCU;
2. NVISO producing astonishing benchmarks for its apps running on AKIDA 1000;
3. ARM & Brainchip announcing M85 compatibility.
4. Prophesee announcing that AKIDA was what it was missing;
5. Mercedes Benz revealing AKIDA 1000 was five to ten times more efficient than competitor products;
6. MegaChips advising that it worked on the backend of AKD1500;
7. Brainchip and GlobalFoundries announcing AKIDA 1500 can be fabricated in its 22nm and reference chips available 2/2023;
8. Brainchip announces with public industry accolades the release to early adopters the AKIDA 2nd Generation;
9. ISL announcing the radar AKIDA design win;
10. Intellisense announcing their design solution utilising AKIDA for radio communications;
11. MegaChips producing unaccounted for IP licensing fees.
12. ANT61 sending AKIDA to space in 2024 & 2025 braining its autonomous mobile space ship repair robot - (thanks @Diogenese too much happening for me to remember)
13. SiFive announcing compatibility of AKIDA 1000 with X280 Intelligence Series - (I remembered this one by myself)

On top of which extraordinarily talented individuals have been joining Brainchip across all areas of the company from the Board Room to engineering to sales to marketing to research across Australia, the USA, Japan, Korea, Germany and India.

I suspect there is more you might want to add but all this has been achieved during the current CEO’s tenure.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Don’t forget our recently discovered potential IP licence to Lassen Peak 😎

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Kachoo

Regular

I was in the "top 100 out of 40,000 odd" shareholders until last Tuesday, when I had to sell 500,000 shares to fund something else, but still own north of a million shares (now free-carried).

One thing I did find fishy about the sell/buy transaction was that prior to pressing the sell button, I checked the market depth and individual buy bids and there weren't any huge orders there waiting, but to my surprise someone out of nowhere bought the whole 500,000 in one trade @ 46c, (not multiple buys for the total amount of shares). can someone please explain how this can happen, it all happened in a blink of an eye with the "sell order placed and sell order filled" emails arriving within a couple of seconds of the order being place, Hmmmmmmm????
Yes there is demand for these share 100% if this was considered dead money then you would have dropped the SP a few pennies with that sell. Smart money is accumulating that's my opinion. Crappy thing is when the price is crap and we need to fund something. Oh only to sell 3 months ago easy to say.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Xray1

Regular
They cheat, its a simple as that. I had evidence of it (screen shots) and I sent them through to ASIC, all I got back was thank you.....nothing more.

I had a buy order in and it got hit (on another stock) but only roughly a third went through. However 2 minutes later there were sells that went to another buyer that had somehow (even though my order had been hit and i was sitting at the top of the buy order) jumped the pile and i never got to fill my order, I had to buy higher to complete. So yeah they cheat it's a simple as that, 100% The ASX or whoever is in charge of this stuff allow big funds to jump the queue.
That's why I am of the opinion that there should be a "ROYAL COMMISSION" instigated ..... IMO, it would be most interesting to discover who and how is involved and whether government intervention/legislation should be invoked forthwith.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
😂😂😂

That is fantastic 👏👏👏

When BRN get back at $1.

If you don't mind. I will make one to wear also.😂😂😂

Learning 🏖
We should all turn up to the AGM in them. 🤣

• Haha
  • Love

manny100

Regular
Right approach. But look at the history of Tesla. Tesla was the most shorted stock on nasdaq before it explode. The prices goes from $150 to $2400 before settling around $600.
So a shorter is a big trouble as well as a big opportunity.
DYOR
Yep the most shorted stocks tend to fly on good news.
News will send our BRN flying when it comes.
Long term momentum has almost run out of legs so it's only a matter of time now.
I have been accumulating at each down support level.

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
How funny would that be😂😂😂

Learning 🏖
A room full of polite people would certainly make a statement and show that we are paying attention. 🤣
The board might even get a kick out of it. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Shadow59

Regular
Yes there is demand for these share 100% if this was considered dead money then you would have dropped the SP a few pennies with that sell. Smart money is accumulating that's my opinion. Crappy thing is when the price is crap and we need to fund something. Oh only to sell 3 months ago easy to say.
You are so right. We all know the long term value, its just a bastard when life gets in the way of your plans. I had to sell out on some earlier this year.
However, on another note I sold my ute the other day, so I guess it's safe to say I've just bought myself a truck load more of brn.:)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

jtardif999

Regular
Exciting times ahead! 💪

Mercedes are building their campaign & I have a feeling BRN is going to be the guest of honour

#mercedesbenz published their current software strategy – and #MBOS has been a major part of it.

They did not only demonstrate how the Mercedes-Benz Operating System MB.OS will create new digital experiences for customers but also how it makes us more efficient as a company. Here are some exciting aspects that were discussed:

✅ MB.OS will revolutionize the digital experience in the car

✅ MB.OS offers the possibility to link the vehicle functions (e.g. infotainment, automated driving) with each other and with the outside world

✅ Collaboration with selected top class technology partners (e.g. Google)

✅ Possible access to the YouTube App thanks to the Antstream platform for arcade games

✅ Integration of popular services like Webex and Zoom

✅ Customers are able to book exclusive additional services for their MB.OS

There is a foretaste of MB.OS in the new E-Class, which will soon celebrate its world premiere and will have the third generation of MBUX on board.

We are very happy to be a part of the MB.OS journey as a business partner of Mercedes-Benz.
Also I think Mercedes have stated that they plan to eventually release the MB.OS into every Mercedes vehicle line.

cosors

👀
No mate, 8 knots tavern. Aquarama.
When I see such pictures I always get a little envious, so in positive sense. For me, as a Germanic barbarian, you are living on vacation.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Don’t forget our recently discovered potential IP licence to Lassen Peak 😎
This is what Lassen Peak says on its Frequently Asked Questions:

How will AI be used in the product?
AI will be used in the product to analyze the radar image and look for anomalies – things that do not appear to be part of the human body. Then, the AI will look at those objects in an attempt to assess the level of threat the object poses – what is the relative size of the object, what material does it appear to be, where is it on the person’s body, and what characteristics does the object have (sharp point, trigger, etc). The AI will essentially work much like our own human brains work as we look at things and classify them. Many different attributes are examined for every object, and AI improves over time as it “sees” more image data.”

We also know that out of the blue Lassen Peaks head of sales since 2020 who also runs a private sales consultancy popped up in January, 2023 as have an engagement with Brainchip to sell AKIDA IP via his sales consultancy while still continuing with Lassen Peak.

We know that @Diogenese reviewed the Lassen Peak patent and did not find traces of AKIDA IP but suggested that AKIDA could likely supercharge this device.

AKIDA is cheap to acquire and implement and as we know meets NASA/ DARPA SWaP with ease.

Lassen Peak is deeply imbedded with DARPA.

So we have five coincidences that should be weighed by each individual together with anything else they consider material in deciding whether Brainchip is involved.

I heard a line spoken by the fictional English police officer Inspector Linley which went something like this ‘when I have a choice between a series of coincidences and conspiracy I will take conspiracy every day.”

While truth can be stranger than fiction and odd things do happen as a rule obvious conclusions are obvious. 99 out of 100 husbands who claim a one armed man killed their wife are actually the killer particularly when they are found covered in blood holding the murder weapon.

Most times when you lead a horse to water it will drink.

HOWEVER it is not on the list because there is no public acknowledgment.

Now I know what you are thinking Teksun publicly stated Brainchip was partnered with Cisco and Toshiba which is true but this was without the consent of Brainchip so they took them down and substituted ARM, Mercedes Benz & Renesas.

Now some might reasonably argue that given the long standing relationship between Cisco and Brainchip dating back to their joint research initiative in 2016 that I should include them on the list.

However there is the completely speculative unsupported argument opposed to this which is that Teksun got their information from CHATGpt and all these connections to Cisco and the fact that just like Intellisense Cisco could be using AKIDA technology for cognitive communications nonetheless this is an opposing viewpoint that needs to be considered.

As I said to another poster the list is intended to be an unassailable set of facts documenting indisputable achievements of Brainchip.

So I have not included Lassen Peak but you can and will have your own lists on which you will include those companies that you personally feel comfortable including.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Violin1

Regular
T
Yes, but how many have the conviction to hold all the way and receive such rewards?
There'll be a few of us Hoppy - might not hold all of them but will always hold some. It's part of my PLAN....

• Love

hotty4040

Regular
Bloody typical - you couldn't trust Australians to make a tin boat let alone a submarine, and now we can't even get disparity right.
Maybe brainchips akida might resolve some of these disparities Dodgy. I'm trusting the Aussies with this tech to perhaps change the way we live our lives in the future ( not too distant future if all works out ) and markedly transform this future for the better.

What a travesty of justice we are witnessing with the SP. Some sort of " madness " evident IMHO, and during all of this transformational news and connections we've all witnessed over the last year or so. Seems as though there is a MADHOUSE in my world presently, and I've found a place in it unfortunately. Luckily, I've a few bottles of medications ( read - mind changing lubricants ) that seem to numb the effects, to the point of being " comfortably numb " often.

GLTAH from here on in :rolleyes:🥃 and now let's kick some 🥅'S

Akida Ballista >>>>> Here's hoping the shorters shenanigans have ceased for ever <<<<<

hotty...

• Love
  • Fire

mrgds

Regular
Maybe brainchips akida might resolve some of these disparities Dodgy. I'm trusting the Aussies with this tech to perhaps change the way we live our lives in the future ( not too distant future if all works out ) and markedly transform this future for the better.

What a travesty of justice we are witnessing with the SP. Some sort of " madness " evident IMHO, and during all of this transformational news and connections we've all witnessed over the last year or so. Seems as though there is a MADHOUSE in my world presently, and I've found a place in it unfortunately. Luckily, I've a few bottles of medications ( read - mind changing lubricants ) that seem to numb the effects, to the point of being " comfortably numb " often.

GLTAH from here on in :rolleyes:🥃 and now let's kick some 🥅'S

Akida Ballista >>>>> Here's hoping the shorters shenanigans have ceased for ever <<<<<

hotty...
For you @hotty4040 ..................... crank it up and enjoy.

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

hotty4040

Regular
For you @hotty4040 ..................... crank it up and enjoy.

AKIDA BALLISTA

Thanks @mrgds, that was good, the " JOINT " is rockin and it's oh so cool and calm again, another "secret sauce" moment IMO.

Pink Floyd to the rescue, " MAGIC "

I'm feeling a little light headed now. Thanks for the memories Mr.....

Akida balisticosy 😴

hotty...

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

cosors

👀
  • Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
4B416F01-5441-4DEF-9362-F83B20B69670.png

Attachments

• 2BCCF5A1-7318-4778-BB56-40956B4F098C.jpeg
    2BCCF5A1-7318-4778-BB56-40956B4F098C.jpeg
    830.8 KB · Views: 120
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users

GazDix

Regular
I don't see that this has already been posted here. Maybe someone is interested in the thinking of the other side who makes their money from choking.

Jim Chanos on why short selling is making a comeback in 2023
Thank you for sharing Cosors.

I partcularly liked this:
He is even more bearish on the data centre space. ‘Investors are valuing them at very high multiples and there is no free cashflow in the business.’

Sounds like Brainchip could be a reason for their downfall in the future as well.

Reactions: 6 users

Slade

Top 20
“Get ready to unveil our AI/ML services as they are set to revolutionize the industry. Our range of products and services can make it easy for you to realize your goals.”

553CF104-02F8-41A2-BF1A-F3E7322B845A.jpeg

Very interesting in light of BrainChip’s recent announcement.

BrainChip expands its Ecosystem with Teksun to Bring the Akida Processor to Next-Generation AIoT Devices​

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users
Top Bottom