BRN Discussion Ongoing

TECH

Regular
Hey TECH ... Absolutely with you on all of this mate ..... And your date of 1st Jan 2025 I'm presuming is for "The Big time" for bulk Revenues/Royalties etc to come rolling in, and a possible listing on the NASDAQ!? (any earlier we will just get chewed up and spat out!!!) So from now until that date I'm seriously confident the company will be building our lead in the Ai Neuromorphic field from strength to strength and more great deals signed sealed and delivered and an ever increasing SP/MC.

Hold tight peeps we are experiencing a VERY turbulent time!!! but we will emerge as Victors (Just one 'power' announcement :) )

Have a great Friday ....... A Green one would be much appreciated 🙏🙏🙏

Hi K...I think that the company would have discussed the possibility of entering the Nasdaq, our Board has changed dimensions
over the last year or two, it's a powerful Board, with 3 Australian and 3 USA members, whose input would be focused on the best
possible outcome for the company as a whole, the Nasdaq will be calling, but not just yet, the timing maybe right beyond 2025.

My personal review date isn't actually for "the big time" as such, it's more about confirming in my mind that we have seen a steady
4 quarters of sustained growth up to that point, with possibly around 40 companies having joined our partner/ecosystem.

Some company will make a play for us, and possibly have already started running the ruler over our huge potential, but the picture
will become clearer over the next few years when we and they see actual products in the market place and Brainchip as a company
starting to be rightfully acknowledged as the leader worldwide, the go to company for event based processors, IP, intelligent engineering
staff who are the most qualified team in Neuromorphic computing and implementation of AI at the far edge.

If we are truly acknowledged by then, well, the suitors will be circling and depending if Peter and Anil decide to retire or not, things could
really heat up your superannuation funds...that's my overview looking into the future.

Just one shareholders views.

Cheers....Tech :)(y)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Steve10

Regular
Right approach. But look at the history of Tesla. Tesla was the most shorted stock on nasdaq before it explode. The prices goes from $150 to $2400 before settling around $600.
So a shorter is a big trouble as well as a big opportunity.
DYOR

Nvidia peaked at $6.06 intraday in January, 2002 a few years after their IPO & then bottomed at 61c in October 2002 = 90% decline.

Today, Nvidia SP is $271.91 or up x445 since the October 2002 bottom. Reached $346.47 SP in November 2021 equating to x568 upside.

Imagine the fear in market during dotcom bust when Nvidia SP declined to 61c in 2002. Buyers had up to x568 upside in 19 years.

Poor market sentiment due to high CPI/high rates in 2022/23 has created a similar buying opportunity now for BRN.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users
I was in the "top 100 out of 40,000 odd" shareholders until last Tuesday, when I had to sell 500,000 shares to fund something else, but still own north of a million shares (now free-carried).

One thing I did find fishy about the sell/buy transaction was that prior to pressing the sell button, I checked the market depth and individual buy bids and there weren't any huge orders there waiting, but to my surprise someone out of nowhere bought the whole 500,000 in one trade @ 46c, (not multiple buys for the total amount of shares). can someone please explain how this can happen, it all happened in a blink of an eye with the "sell order placed and sell order filled" emails arriving within a couple of seconds of the order being place, Hmmmmmmm????
That which happened to you is common because of the ASX allowing bots direct access. There is no doubt they can hold orders back and execute in real time.
My son and I on two thinly traded shares had exactly the same thing occur yesterday. In both cases there were good reasons for someone to be accumulating.

Here we have shorts as potential buyers and institutions accumulating. Take your pick.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

C674AF3B-9605-476B-8042-54196B85E8A2.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Sotherbys01

Regular
Just bought some more @ .42 cents.

I think I'm now in the top 300

My personalised number plate will simply have the word "JAST" on it

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 33 users

skutza

Regular
I was in the "top 100 out of 40,000 odd" shareholders until last Tuesday, when I had to sell 500,000 shares to fund something else, but still own north of a million shares (now free-carried).

One thing I did find fishy about the sell/buy transaction was that prior to pressing the sell button, I checked the market depth and individual buy bids and there weren't any huge orders there waiting, but to my surprise someone out of nowhere bought the whole 500,000 in one trade @ 46c, (not multiple buys for the total amount of shares). can someone please explain how this can happen, it all happened in a blink of an eye with the "sell order placed and sell order filled" emails arriving within a couple of seconds of the order being place, Hmmmmmmm????
They cheat, its a simple as that. I had evidence of it (screen shots) and I sent them through to ASIC, all I got back was thank you.....nothing more.

I had a buy order in and it got hit (on another stock) but only roughly a third went through. However 2 minutes later there were sells that went to another buyer that had somehow (even though my order had been hit and i was sitting at the top of the buy order) jumped the pile and i never got to fill my order, I had to buy higher to complete. So yeah they cheat it's a simple as that, 100% The ASX or whoever is in charge of this stuff allow big funds to jump the queue.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 26 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Hi K...I think that the company would have discussed the possibility of entering the Nasdaq, our Board has changed dimensions
over the last year or two, it's a powerful Board, with 3 Australian and 3 USA members, whose input would be focused on the best
possible outcome for the company as a whole, the Nasdaq will be calling, but not just yet, the timing maybe right beyond 2025.

My personal review date isn't actually for "the big time" as such, it's more about confirming in my mind that we have seen a steady
4 quarters of sustained growth up to that point, with possibly around 40 companies having joined our partner/ecosystem.

Some company will make a play for us, and possibly have already started running the ruler over our huge potential, but the picture
will become clearer over the next few years when we and they see actual products in the market place and Brainchip as a company
starting to be rightfully acknowledged as the leader worldwide, the go to company for event based processors, IP, intelligent engineering
staff who are the most qualified team in Neuromorphic computing and implementation of AI at the far edge.

If we are truly acknowledged by then, well, the suitors will be circling and depending if Peter and Anil decide to retire or not, things could
really heat up your superannuation funds...that's my overview looking into the future.

Just one shareholders views.

Cheers....Tech :)(y)
Cheers C ... Yep 4 quarters of positive cash flow for 2024 and hopefully we will get that positive 'cash flow ball rolling' for the remaining quarters of 2023! So much can happen with the drop of a huge announcement!! And that could be at anytime!! I'm hoping before the AGM!?

"It's a powerful Board, with 3 Australian and 3 USA members" as you say a very powerful board and they have all left huge global companies to come and join good old Brainchip! I wonder why?... after personally meeting with many of them here in Perth over a glass of wine or three their future outlook for Brainchip's huge success was Extremely positive and very encouraging!!!

In the not too distant future IMO we will look back at these days of low SP/heavy manipulation and pure frustration 😡 and just smile and pat each other on the backs... toast a few 🥂🍾🥂... and say we kept our faith in the company and it's ground breaking, world changing ubiquitous technology that we initially believed and invested our hard earned $$$$$ in the first place and survived the tsunami of shorting!

We will Prevail! 💪

Have a great weekend Chippers .....cheers 🍷🍷🍷

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users
Added extra 17k shares to my super. That's it I will sit back and wait until I can get to it in 12 years earliest.... or we drop further, bringing me below 20% again and then I add more again ;)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Right approach. But look at the history of Tesla. Tesla was the most shorted stock on nasdaq before it explode. The prices goes from $150 to $2400 before settling around $600.
So a shorter is a big trouble as well as a big opportunity.
DYOR
That's like saying that hitting yourself in the head with a hammer is a positive thing because it feels so good when you stop. 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

It's not a level playing field.
Big fish can see us but remain hidden themselves.
Sorry to hear if you had to sell in unfavourable conditions.
It sucks when that happens, but congrats on a mill free carried.
That is some achievement. 🤣

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Labsy

Regular
That which happened to you is common because of the ASX allowing bots direct access. There is no doubt they can hold orders back and execute in real time.
My son and I on two thinly traded shares had exactly the same thing occur yesterday. In both cases there were good reasons for someone to be accumulating.

Here we have shorts as potential buyers and institutions accumulating. Take your pick.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Also, in taking such a large order instantly off the list it maintains their ability to control the sp with their smaller trades..

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Nvidia peaked at $6.06 intraday in January, 2002 a few years after their IPO & then bottomed at 61c in October 2002 = 90% decline.

Today, Nvidia SP is $271.91 or up x445 since the October 2002 bottom. Reached $346.47 SP in November 2021 equating to x568 upside.

Imagine the fear in market during dotcom bust when Nvidia SP declined to 61c in 2002. Buyers had up to x568 upside in 19 years.

Poor market sentiment due to high CPI/high rates in 2022/23 has created a similar buying opportunity now for BRN.
Thanks for this clarity Steve10: a really great post. Vlad.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

Wow ... staggering figures!! thanks Steve

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
The beauty of knowing that manipulation is taking place (other than my portfolio dropping) is that we can see and know it is occuring, taking this onboard I for one know better to hold until something factual comes out ( and when it does it'll be positive)

I would honestly rather this stupidity from the Idiots shorting it, rather than going down because it is not a good investment...
and true investors are pulling out.

I will continue to hold and accumulate until the company shows me otherwise regardless long-term, this dip is going to be short lived on the overall life of BRN.

There will be a day the panic shorters will have to buy back and investors with much larger wallets buy in...the big fish are waiting for something substantial...IMO :cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

ARM adds custom instructions to M85 controller in RISC-V AI fightback​

Technology News | March 13, 2023
By Nick Flaherty
RISC-V IOT AIMPUS/MCUS

ARM has developed a new version of its high end Cortex-M85 microcontroller, allowing chip designers to add custom instructions for AI applications.​

This has been one of the key advantages of the competing RISC-V instruction set and signals a fight back by ARM ahead of the Embedded World (EW2023) exhibition in Nuremberg, Germany, this week.

Renesas Electronics will be showing the first live demonstrations of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) implementations on the previous generation M85 design.

This first demonstration showcases a people detection application developed in collaboration with UK ML startup Plumerai that identifies and tracks persons in the camera frame in varying lighting and environmental conditions.

The second demo showcases a motor control predictive maintenance use case with an AI-based unbalanced load detection application using Tensorflow Lite for Microcontrollers with CMSIS-NN.

The latest version of the M85 core, Cortex-M85 r1, includes ARM Custom Instructions (ACI) which allow designers to include custom defined data processing instructions directly on the controller. These were first proposed in 2019 in the ARMv8.1 architecture but are only now being implemented in designs, in part to address the increasing popularity of cores based on the customisable RISC-V instruction set.

“With ACI on Cortex-M85, the user does not have to turn to alternative architectures to implement a desired instruction encoding. Instead, this can now be done on CPUs that are based on the ARM architecture, with Cortex-M85 being the first high-performing microcontroller to provide this option.,” said ARM. “Through ACI, the user is given the power to innovate within the proven AEM architecture, while maintaining the ecosystem advantages of the Cortex-M CPUs.”

ACI is suitable for applications using specialized bit field processing, trigonometric functions, and image pixel manipulations and can also be applied to accelerate frequently used data processing functions. It is also being implemented on the Cortecx-M55 core.

AI demonstrations​

In the meantime, Renesas is taking advantage of the Helium technology in the core which will be part of the RA (Renesas Advanced) family of MCUs.

Helium is ARM’s M-Profile Vector Extension, available as part of the Armv8.1M architecture and provides a boost for machine learning (ML) and digital signal processing (DSP) applications, accelerating applications such as endpoint AI.

“We’re proud to again lead the industry in implementing the powerful new Arm Cortex-M85 processor with Helium technology,” said Roger Wendelken, Senior Vice President in Renesas’ IoT and Infrastructure Business Unit.

“By showcasing the performance of AI on the new processor, we are highlighting technical advantages of the new platform and at the same time demonstrating Renesas’ strengths in providing solutions for emerging applications with our innovative ecosystem partners.”

“We’re excited to take part in this ground-breaking demonstration,” said Roeland Nusselder, CEO of Plumerai. “ARM’s Helium technology supported on the new RA MCUs with the Cortex-M85 core significantly accelerates the Plumerai inference engine.”

“This performance uplift will enable our customers to use larger and more accurate versions of Plumerai’s People Detection AI, add additional product features, and extend battery life,” he said. ”Our customers have an insatiable appetite for adding new and more accurate AI features that run on a microcontroller. Together with Renesas, we are the first to fulfil this demand.”

The Cortex-M85 core supports ARM TrustZone alongside a Renesas integrated cryptographic engine, immutable storage, key management and tamper protection against DPA/SPA side-channel attacks. The Armv8-M architecture also brings Pointer Authentication/Branch Target Identification (PAC/BTI) security extension, a new architectural feature that provides enhanced mitigation from software attack threats and helps achieve PSA Certified Level 2 certification.

The new RA MCUs based on the Cortex-M85 core will be supported by Renesas’ Flexible Software Package (FSP). This enables faster application development by providing all the infrastructure software needed, including multiple RTOS, BSP, peripheral drivers, middleware, connectivity, networking, and security stacks as well as reference software to build complex AI, motor control and graphics solutions.

It also allows developers to integrate their own legacy code and choice of RTOS with FSP, providing full flexibility in application development.
OK I have a question? Laugh if you will but is our IP likely to be in M85 or the Helium extension. The reason I ask is the SiFive x280 has a vector extension and I was of the opinion our IP was in the extension. NOTE: I am not a tech wiz so a question on notice for Dodgy or anyone else who has looked into this. Thoughts?

SC

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Poor old Australia. We never get a mention when international discussions like this are being had but it is useful to understand these discussions so we can keep the current share market games in perspective.

Australia the lucky country where we mainly face first world problems:

Srinidhi Boray
Advisor - Data Science based Healthcare Transformation at Ingine Inc
43m

I don't think AI can change the disparities in the world. When USA leads the gang. Unless some fundamentally the political system changes. In which countries there are a lot of #disparities or inequality? USA leads the gang. There are many countries in the world where there are significant disparities in income and wealth distribution, with some of the widest gaps found in:

1. United States 2. South Africa
3. Brazil 4. India
5. China 6. Russia
7. Mexico 8. Argentina
9. Indonesia 10. Nigeria

These disparities can be caused by a variety of factors, including unequal access to education, healthcare, and economic opportunities, as well as historical and systemic factors such as discrimination, colonialism, and economic policies that favor the wealthy.

The consequences of these disparities can be profound, including increased poverty, social unrest, and political instability. https://lnkd.in/gZxsxChf

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
The beauty of knowing that manipulation is taking place (other than my portfolio dropping) is that we can see and know it is occuring, taking this onboard I for one know better to hold until something factual comes out ( and when it does it'll be positive)

I would honestly rather this stupidity from the Idiots shorting it, rather than going down because it is not a good investment...
and true investors are pulling out.

I will continue to hold and accumulate until the company shows me otherwise regardless long-term, this dip is going to be short lived on the overall life of BRN.

There will be a day the panic shorters will have to buy back and investors with much larger wallets buy in...the big fish are waiting for something substantial...IMO :cool:
Hallelujah Brother, singing to the choir.
Agree, knowing that its manipulation rather than a problematic stock is a balm.
And so nice to have this pest free site to share these understandings without the constant and irritating noise of paid downrampers. 🤣

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Got in early this morning for a top up and my lowest purchase price.
Have continued to buy all the way down as funds become available.
Top up.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Steve10

Regular
The largest upside I have found from a beaten down stock is ASX listed NST, a pre-revenue gold explorer/miner.

From 0.8c low in March 2009 to $17.03 intraday peak in November 2020 = x2,128 in 11.67 years.

Imagine the fear during the GFC. The brave buyers lives would have been changed forever with the huge upside.

BRN had 3.1c low in March 2020 x 2,128 = $65.97 by November 2031 equivalent to NST.

Quality companies have a tendency to grow larger in future & offer huge upside if bought near lows during periods of bad market sentiment.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 27 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
The largest upside I have found from a beaten down stock is ASX listed NST, a pre-revenue gold explorer/miner.

From 0.8c low in March 2009 to $17.03 intraday peak in November 2020 = x2,128 in 11.67 years.

Imagine the fear during the GFC. The brave buyers lives would have been changed forever with the huge upside.

BRN had 3.1c low in March 2020 x 2,128 = $65.97 by November 2031 equivalent to NST.

Quality companies have a tendency to grow larger in future & offer huge upside if bought near lows during periods of bad market sentiment.
Yes, but how many have the conviction to hold all the way and receive such rewards?

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom