BRN Discussion Ongoing

mrgds

Regular
Are we seeing a bit of ........................F.O.H.H.M.A. ? :ROFLMAO:

IE ................. "Fear Of Hey Hey"s Monday Announcement" :ROFLMAO:

if your wondering, HeyHey did promise some very interesting information ..................SOON,
( towards end of last podcast)

AKIDA ( we"re ready , already) BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

perceptron

Regular
I was wondering if anyone knows what Akida's particular use case solves? The term has been used by others during the podcasts.

Reactions: 2 users
Yes, but how many have the conviction to hold all the way and receive such rewards?
Don’t insult the executors and beneficiaries of my will. They definitely have the fortitude that’s why I chose them and constantly bore them with how long they have to hold Brainchip when I’m gone. 😂🤣🪁🤡😂🤣🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
I was wondering if anyone knows what Akida's particular use case solves? The term has been used by others during the podcasts.
Von Neumanns bottleneck

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Yes it is set out on their website under Markets:

It is also often simplified with one word: LIMITLESS

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

Damo4

Regular

It was designed from the beginning to combat Skynet.
Once Renesas release their first Akida Inside product we should see a slow, but steady growth of Ai robots.
The Akida1000 has been benchmarked against the Cyberdyne Systems; T-1000, and shows promising results.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27 users

View attachment 32882
Thanks for sharing supersonic. A great read into what one of the greatest visionaries of our time is thinking.

In regards to Bill's thoughts on where AI could be heading and it's current and possible impacts on the World, you can really relate with what Brainchip has achieved and what they want to achieve.

A couple of interesting statements from Bill's article:

"There will be an explosion of companies working on new uses of AI as well as ways to improve the technology itself."

"Ideally, innovative chips will allow you to run an AI on your own device, rather than in the cloud, as you have to do today."

"I’m lucky to have been involved with the PC revolution and the Internet revolution. I’m just as excited about this moment. This new technology can help people everywhere improve their lives."

If what Bill's envisioning here comes to fruition, and with Brainchip hopefully in the thick of it all, then definitely very exciting times ahead here :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users
Thanks for sharing supersonic. A great read into what one of the greatest visionaries of our time is thinking.

In regards to Bill's thoughts on where AI could be heading and it's current and possible impacts on the World, you can really relate with what Brainchip has achieved and what they want to achieve.

A couple of interesting statements from Bill's article:

"There will be an explosion of companies working on new uses of AI as well as ways to improve the technology itself."

"Ideally, innovative chips will allow you to run an AI on your own device, rather than in the cloud, as you have to do today."

"I’m lucky to have been involved with the PC revolution and the Internet revolution. I’m just as excited about this moment. This new technology can help people everywhere improve their lives."

If what Bill's envisioning here comes to fruition, and with Brainchip hopefully in the thick of it all, then definitely very exciting times ahead here :)
I met Robert Mitro at investor seminar in Melbourne 2015. I asked him if he knows Bill Gates. He said “ yes I do and have had conversations with him “ Mitro has many millions of shares in BRN and is one of the early believers in Akida. For Bill Gates to say innovative chips, and on your device tells me he certainly knows the tech behind Akida and knows it will be an explosive growth area into the future. Ask your self why has the share value gone up this pm.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

Mugen74

Regular
Visionary yes,pity he is such a"snake in the grass".Wouldnt trust him as far as I could throw him! Hope he has nothing to do with BRN ever! Imho

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

perceptron

Regular
Once Renesas release their first Akida Inside product we should see a slow, but steady growth of Ai robots.
The Akida1000 has been benchmarked against the Cyberdyne Systems; T-1000, and shows promising results

The Akida1000 has been benchmarked against the Cyberdyne Systems; T-1000, and shows promising results.
Ha ha. Skynet.

Reactions: 1 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Poor old Australia. We never get a mention when international discussions like this are being had but it is useful to understand these discussions so we can keep the current share market games in perspective.

Australia the lucky country where we mainly face first world problems:

Srinidhi Boray
Advisor - Data Science based Healthcare Transformation at Ingine Inc
43m

I don't think AI can change the disparities in the world. When USA leads the gang. Unless some fundamentally the political system changes. In which countries there are a lot of #disparities or inequality? USA leads the gang. There are many countries in the world where there are significant disparities in income and wealth distribution, with some of the widest gaps found in:

1. United States 2. South Africa
3. Brazil 4. India
5. China 6. Russia
7. Mexico 8. Argentina
9. Indonesia 10. Nigeria

These disparities can be caused by a variety of factors, including unequal access to education, healthcare, and economic opportunities, as well as historical and systemic factors such as discrimination, colonialism, and economic policies that favor the wealthy.

The consequences of these disparities can be profound, including increased poverty, social unrest, and political instability. https://lnkd.in/gZxsxChf

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Bloody typical - you couldn't trust Australians to make a tin boat let alone a submarine, and now we can't even get disparity right.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users
Some if not all here will remember the famous words of a WANCA "the way I look at it if it was any good it would not be on the ASX" well based on this logic Albert Einstein was a mythical figure. The reality is however one person with a spark of genius can set the direction of science for hundreds of years.

In 1916 Albert Einstein proposed a theory of Quantum Light and it has finally been proven that he was correct over 100 years later by two teams of scientists neither of which are in Silicon Valley USA or listed on the Nasdaq and one team is actually in Australia:

At Brainchip we have that one person Peter van der Made who has a spark of genius and saw a way to achieve artificial thinking and together with Anil Mankar and others brought that spark which became a spike from idea to reality over the last about 20 years.

His idea did not exist before it sparked in his brain, and now it is Science Fiction made real and available to purchase from multiple partner vendors and is going into space as the brain of a service robot in 2024 and 2025.

When you consider all that has taken place in an avalanche of progress from October, 2020 when the AKD1000 reference chip first saw the light of day until the Intellisense Systems press release in the last week it really is astonishing.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 60 users

Adam

Regular
Nice. Funnily enough, watching Terminator 2 right now. Have a great weekend, fellow Chippers😊

Reactions: 11 users

Boab

Nice to finish the week in green.
Heading down to the Swan River East Fremantle for a few cold cleansing ales to celebrate the retirement of one of the office ladies.
Have a great weekend all.
Is thats shorts i can smell burning.😂😂
Happy Shaun.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Heading down to the Swan River East Fremantle for a few cold cleansing ales to celebrate the retirement of one of the office ladies.
View attachment 32889
:) Cheers Boab :) 🍻🍻 are you headed for the 'Left bank'?

Last edited:

Boab

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

perceptron

Regular
Nice. Funnily enough, watching Terminator 2 right now. Have a great weekend, fellow Chippers😊
Currently watching The Expanse. Not one episode goes by when we say, hey they could not do that without Akida. Have a great weekend everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
View attachment 32889
Unfortunately, think what you're smelling is them dining out on our toasted weiners again this week. Hope the bastardo's choke. 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Unfortunately, think what you're smelling is them dining out on our toasted weiners again this week. Hope the bastardo's choke. 🤣
Yep...waiting for "the" Ann where I can roll out this old shirt :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Screenshot_2022-04-20-15-00-47-60_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users
Top Bottom