BRN Discussion Ongoing

cosors

👀
Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Excuse my naive question. I can not find us on the board with partners. Are we hiding behind another company or have I overlooked us?
I think this might be what you're looking for?

on that board in the video, we are apparently in the M85 presented :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Excuse my naive question. I can not find us on the board with partners. Are we hiding behind another company or have I overlooked us?
You are correct there is nothing in this presentation to confirm what Ai is being used with M85 by Renesas.

What is interesting is his little stumble over the use of M85 not being a first in the Universe only in the World.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA - NASA

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23 users
And if none of them do, we won't 🤔
Sadly some have already done so so with multiple paid licence fees those who wish for the company to fail are on a hiding to nothing.

Australians love the under dog so as an Australian my heart goes out to all those Australian under dogs who foolishly predicted Brainchip would fail. Australia is rooting for you.

It won’t be long and as an Australian I will have to join the under dogs as Brainchip will be a tall poppy and you all know how we hate tall poppies and love to take them down.

Where are my board shorts, my zinc cream and Aussie flag so I can practice taking down the Brainchip tall poppy Ai machine. Perhaps CHATGpt can compose me an anthem for the take down the tall poppy Brainchip rallies. 😂🤣😂🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

manny100

Regular
Typically, companies create value for their shareholders by generating profits, increasing revenue, and growing their market share. Shareholders can also benefit from dividends or share buybacks, which can increase the value of their shares.

BRN is currently similar to a pre-production miner. The product TAM/resource JORC has been confirmed as significant & the production plant is being constructed. The miners have offtake agreements similar to BRN having licensee's/partners prior to production revenue.

Numerous pre-revenue lithium miners currently heavily shorted similar to BRN. They are good quality companies as is BRN. It's just the nature of the cycle & the shorters taking advantage. I can understand shorting the lithium miners now due to the lithium price more than halving & they are still many months away from production revenue but BRN doesn't make sense.

Semiconductor companies such as Intel, AMD, Nvidia & Qualcomm are above or near 200sma on daily charts. The semiconductor ETF SMH has golden crossed & is above 200sma. Anything AI related is very hot at the moment except BRN. WBT was hot for a while until the shorters took notice & shorts have increased from nil to 2.67% in less than a month resulting in SP decline of 36.7%.

So revenue is what is currently required by BRN for SP to increase. And some assistance from rate cuts to increase DCF valuation.

BRN revenue should commence soon with more licence agreements & royalties. If the Renesas M85 chip has Akida IP revenue should commence next quarter. Renesas's MCU market competitors such as NXP & STM will be next as they will not want Renesas to dominate the AI MCU market alone. They are all using ARM IP for their chips & Akida integration has been validated.

With regard to US interest rates, the US Feds will need to get above CPI rate. CPI should decline to around 5% by May & US Fed rate will be at 5.25% with one more rate hike. Should inflation continue to decline to say 4.5% in July then the US Feds could commence rate cuts as they will be highly restrictive with monetary policy at 5.25%.

Could cut 0.5% to 4.75% & still be restrictive above the CPI rate of 4.5%. US CPI would have declined 50% YOY from 9.1% in June 2022 to 4.5% in July 2023. Another 50% decline YOY would bring it down to 2.25% by July 2024 allowing the US Feds to reduce interest rates to 2.25% being neutral or lower if they want to stimulate the economy. That would imply 3% of rate cuts from July 2023 to July 2024.

High interest rates reduce DCF valuations & low interest rates increase them.

Tricky market at the moment. Big sell off last hour yesterday in US resulting in red day. Has been mentioned to me whichever way the market goes the night of FMOC it will break out in opposite direction. Finished red so hopefully we see some green now. US Futures green for the time being.

RSI is currently very low on BRN daily chart similar to November & mid-February sell offs. RSI has also bottomed on weekly chart similar to April 2019. Has to bounce soon. SP might do the same as 2019 when it doubled from 4.2c in April to 10c intraday by May when US Feds paused. Got rejected by 200sma on daily chart in 2019 at first attempt. Daily chart has declining 200sma at 78.5c so it appears shorts will cover around 40c range & SP will bounce to 80c range. Double bottomed after the 2019 run up so could head back to 40c again before breaking out above 200sma & holding above. Maybe we will get a decent announcement such as a license agreement soon causing SP to run up fast then back down to await US Fed pivot prior to getting above 200sma again.

Have to look ahead in moments like this at 2028 when BRN will have revenue growth, market share & NPAT with SP to suit.
A similar pre move set up to the 2 prior huge SP moves. All that is needed is a little good news to light the fuse.
Best time to buy stocks is when they are oversold and just wait.
AI at the Edge is just starting to gain global traction. IMO the BRN patent portfolio alone is worth way more than the current market cap.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Renesas to embedded with two demos on the new Arm Cortex-M85​

Two demos at the Renesas booth will highlight the increased performance in AI and ML applications made possible by the new Arm Cortex-M85 core and Helium technology, also from Arm
March 10, 2023
renesas embedded 2023
At its booth (1-234) at theembedded world 2023, in Nuremberg from March 14 to 16, Renesas will present live the first implementations of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) on a microcontroller based on the Arm® Cortex®-M85 processor. The demonstrations will highlight the increased performance in AI and ML applications made possible precisely by the new Arm Cortex-M85 core and Helium technology also from Arm.
"We are proud to again lead the industry in implementing the powerful new Arm Cortex-M85 processor with Helium technology," said Roger Wendelken, senior vice president of Renesas' IoT and Infrastructure BU. "By showcasing AI performance on the new processor, we highlight the technical advantages of the new platform and at the same time demonstrate Renesas' strengths in delivering solutions for emerging applications with our innovative ecosystem partners."
Renesas supplies more than 3.5 billion microcontrollers a year half of which are used in the automotive field and the other half in other applications such as industrial, IoT, infrastructure and communication, building automation and metering, and more.

Demos

The first application example demonstrates a people detection application developed in collaboration with Plumerai, a leader in Vision AI, that identifies and tracks people framed by the camera under varying environmental and lighting conditions. The compact and efficient TinyML models used in this application lead to low-cost, low-power AI solutions for a wide range of IoT implementations.
"We are excited to take part in this groundbreaking demonstration," said Roeland Nusselder, Ceo of Plumerai. "Arm's Helium technology supported on the new RA MCUs with the Cortex M85 core significantly accelerates the Plumerai inference engine. This performance increase will enable our customers to use larger and more accurate versions of Plumerai's people-detection artificial intelligence, add additional product features, and extend battery life. Our customers have an insatiable appetite for adding new and more accurate AI features that run on a microcontroller. Together with Renesas, we are the first to meet this demand."
The second demo presents a use case of predictive motor control maintenance with an artificial intelligence-based unbalanced load detection application using Tensorflow Lite for microcontrollers with CMSIS-NN.

Renesas microcontroller offerings with the new Arm processor

Renesas will implement the new Arm processor within its Renesas Advanced (RA) family of MCUs. The new RA MCUS based on the Cortex-M85 core will be supported by Renesas' Flexible Software Package (FSP). The FSP enables faster application development by providing all the necessary infrastructure software, including multiple RTOS, BSPs, peripheral drivers, middleware, connectivity, networking and security stacks, as well as reference software to create complex artificial intelligence, motor control and graphics solutions. In addition, Renesas will combine the new RA MCUs with numerous compatible devices from its portfolio. These combinations are technically controlled system architectures of mutually compatible devices that work together seamlessly to deliver optimized, low-risk designs for faster time-to-market. Renesas offers more than 300 winning combinations”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

ARM adds custom instructions to M85 controller in RISC-V AI fightback​

Technology News | March 13, 2023
By Nick Flaherty
RISC-V IOT AIMPUS/MCUS

ARM has developed a new version of its high end Cortex-M85 microcontroller, allowing chip designers to add custom instructions for AI applications.​

This has been one of the key advantages of the competing RISC-V instruction set and signals a fight back by ARM ahead of the Embedded World (EW2023) exhibition in Nuremberg, Germany, this week.

Renesas Electronics will be showing the first live demonstrations of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) implementations on the previous generation M85 design.

This first demonstration showcases a people detection application developed in collaboration with UK ML startup Plumerai that identifies and tracks persons in the camera frame in varying lighting and environmental conditions.

The second demo showcases a motor control predictive maintenance use case with an AI-based unbalanced load detection application using Tensorflow Lite for Microcontrollers with CMSIS-NN.

The latest version of the M85 core, Cortex-M85 r1, includes ARM Custom Instructions (ACI) which allow designers to include custom defined data processing instructions directly on the controller. These were first proposed in 2019 in the ARMv8.1 architecture but are only now being implemented in designs, in part to address the increasing popularity of cores based on the customisable RISC-V instruction set.

“With ACI on Cortex-M85, the user does not have to turn to alternative architectures to implement a desired instruction encoding. Instead, this can now be done on CPUs that are based on the ARM architecture, with Cortex-M85 being the first high-performing microcontroller to provide this option.,” said ARM. “Through ACI, the user is given the power to innovate within the proven AEM architecture, while maintaining the ecosystem advantages of the Cortex-M CPUs.”

ACI is suitable for applications using specialized bit field processing, trigonometric functions, and image pixel manipulations and can also be applied to accelerate frequently used data processing functions. It is also being implemented on the Cortecx-M55 core.

AI demonstrations​

In the meantime, Renesas is taking advantage of the Helium technology in the core which will be part of the RA (Renesas Advanced) family of MCUs.

Helium is ARM’s M-Profile Vector Extension, available as part of the Armv8.1M architecture and provides a boost for machine learning (ML) and digital signal processing (DSP) applications, accelerating applications such as endpoint AI.

“We’re proud to again lead the industry in implementing the powerful new Arm Cortex-M85 processor with Helium technology,” said Roger Wendelken, Senior Vice President in Renesas’ IoT and Infrastructure Business Unit.

“By showcasing the performance of AI on the new processor, we are highlighting technical advantages of the new platform and at the same time demonstrating Renesas’ strengths in providing solutions for emerging applications with our innovative ecosystem partners.”

“We’re excited to take part in this ground-breaking demonstration,” said Roeland Nusselder, CEO of Plumerai. “ARM’s Helium technology supported on the new RA MCUs with the Cortex-M85 core significantly accelerates the Plumerai inference engine.”

“This performance uplift will enable our customers to use larger and more accurate versions of Plumerai’s People Detection AI, add additional product features, and extend battery life,” he said. ”Our customers have an insatiable appetite for adding new and more accurate AI features that run on a microcontroller. Together with Renesas, we are the first to fulfil this demand.”

The Cortex-M85 core supports ARM TrustZone alongside a Renesas integrated cryptographic engine, immutable storage, key management and tamper protection against DPA/SPA side-channel attacks. The Armv8-M architecture also brings Pointer Authentication/Branch Target Identification (PAC/BTI) security extension, a new architectural feature that provides enhanced mitigation from software attack threats and helps achieve PSA Certified Level 2 certification.

The new RA MCUs based on the Cortex-M85 core will be supported by Renesas’ Flexible Software Package (FSP). This enables faster application development by providing all the infrastructure software needed, including multiple RTOS, BSP, peripheral drivers, middleware, connectivity, networking, and security stacks as well as reference software to build complex AI, motor control and graphics solutions.

It also allows developers to integrate their own legacy code and choice of RTOS with FSP, providing full flexibility in application development.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
“Arm Cortex-M85 delivers the highest levels of performance in the Arm Cortex-M family. It enables system developers to build the most sophisticated variety of MCUs and embedded SoCs for IoT and embedded applications that require enhanced digital signal processing (DSP) and machine learning (ML) capabilities. Use cases include smart home devices, robotics, and drone control, secured system controllers and sensor hubs. By successfully demonstrating Akida’s capabilities with the Arm Cortex-M85 in a fully functioning environment, BrainChip paves the way for a new generation of intelligent edge devices that are capable of delivering unprecedented levels of performance and functionality, built on leading-edge technology from Arm.

“In order to serve the diverse and growing IoT market, developers require a new standard of secure, high-performance microcontrollers, combined with endpoint ML capabilities,” said Paul Williamson, SVP and GM, IoT Line of Business at Arm. “The integration of Arm’s highest performance microcontroller with the Akida portfolio enables our partners to deliver on this potential and efficiently handle advanced machine learning workloads.”

The integration of Akida and the Arm Cortex-M85 processor is an important step forward for BrainChip, demonstrating the company’s commitment to developing cutting-edge AI solutions that deliver exceptional performance and efficiency.”

So it is anybody’s guess as to when AKIDA and M85 Cortex are being teamed up unless someone involved comes out and admits they are working together.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 37 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
It's obviously a testing time for a number of shareholders, but I suggest you quietly think of why you bought into our company
in the first place.

I have NEVER lost faith in Peter to deliver, and up to this point, he has as our lead Neuroscientist
I have NEVER lost faith in Anil to deliver, and up to this point, he has as our lead Design Engineer.

They lead this company together, it's very easy to criticize.

We now have 15 companies (many very large) linked with us as partners, just wind the clock back to 2019/2020 and appreciate
where we were then with where we are now....we are growing, but not the way you may like, have you ever run your own technology
company, have you ever created revolutionary technology that is years ahead of other very highly intelligent individuals, who refer to
our technology as mind boggling science fiction, the answer is no.

No one tech company can travel this next stage alone, we need them and vice-a-versa, we all get to win, including the public, has this
journey been hard to swallow at times, yes it has, has the company to date found that because our technology is so advanced it has
and still is taking longer for general acceptance to become the norm, yes they have.

Sean has stated clearly, the company wishes to convert on all this hard work, and they are, some just can't see the big picture yet.

You, including myself, are being seriously tested, it's a game of wills, if you believe your spirit has been broken, well it probably has been,
who's doing all this selling and buying, it's certainly not me or any of my friends, that is, shareholders in the top 100 out of 40,000 odd.

Without harping on any longer, my personal review date of 1 January 2025 sits extremely well with me, it's no use saying, be patient, you
are either with Brainchip or you are not, you choose.

Not judging anybody on this forum, it's a free world, make a decision that suits your own circumstances, I totally respect that.

Tech (y)
Hey TECH ... Absolutely with you on all of this mate ..... And your date of 1st Jan 2025 I'm presuming is for "The Big time" for bulk Revenues/Royalties etc to come rolling in, and a possible listing on the NASDAQ!? (any earlier we will just get chewed up and spat out!!!) So from now until that date I'm seriously confident the company will be building our lead in the Ai Neuromorphic field from strength to strength and more great deals signed sealed and delivered and an ever increasing SP/MC.

Hold tight peeps we are experiencing a VERY turbulent time!!! but we will emerge as Victors (Just one 'power' announcement :) )

Have a great Friday ....... A Green one would be much appreciated 🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

Steve10

Regular
Some macro info.

ING's James Knightley, reaffirms their call for rate cuts in the second half of 2023:

"Just over two weeks ago the expectation was that the Fed could be looking to get the Fed funds rate up to 5.5-5.75%, with some commentators talking about 6%. Markets are now barely pricing one further rate rise (around 15bp at the May meeting currently) and are looking for cuts later this year (somewhere between 50bp and 75bp from the peak).

We agree that we could get one final 25bp hike in May, leaving the Fed funds range at 5-5.25%. But higher borrowing costs and reduced access to credit mean a greater chance of a hard landing for the economy. Rate cuts, which we have long predicted, are likely to be the key theme for the second half of 2023 and we are favouring 75bp of easing in the fourth quarter of this year. As the chart above shows, it is important to remember the Fed never leaves it long between hiking and cutting rates. Historically it has been just six months between the last hike and the first rate cut."

Lloyd Bank's Rhys Herbert highlights the market view of a 75bp cut in 2023:

"Initial market reaction has seen a modest rise in equities while both short- and longer-dated Treasury yields are lower and the US dollar is down. Possibly most significant is that money markets are pricing in a strong likelihood of 75bp of interest rate cuts by year end, despite the Fed’s comments seemingly giving little support to that view. Whether that expectation proves to be correct seems likely to be a key issue for markets in the coming months and quarters."

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Violin1

Regular
Hello everyone, greetings to Australia and the rest of the world. *laughs.
Had two operations, one with success, one unfortunately without. So 50%. Like the glass of wine. half full!
Tell me, do I have to read everything here now? Did I miss a lot? Unfortunately, the course is not yet more stable, as I can see.
Im Okay Chicago Fire GIF by One Chicago
Welcome back home @Sirod69
Sorry to hear one didn't deliver for you. You sound like one tough young woman. Plenty to read but you won't miss critical info if you just do a quick scan. Look for Intellisense as you flick.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Hello everyone, greetings to Australia and the rest of the world. *laughs.
Had two operations, one with success, one unfortunately without. So 50%. Like the glass of wine. half full!
Tell me, do I have to read everything here now? Did I miss a lot? Unfortunately, the course is not yet more stable, as I can see.
Im Okay Chicago Fire GIF by One Chicago
Rest up Sirod ... zeeb0t now does a 'Weekly round up' on what has been happening through the week (maybe out tomorrow?) so easy to catch up on what you may have missed ... cheers from OZ 🦘🦘🦘 :cool:

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
D

Deleted member 1270

View attachment 32864

I wonder if the Japanese just realize that our wonder chip is
connected to MegaChip.😀
It could be a general reaction to talks that Toshiba will be taken private by a group of Japanese companies.

Reactions: 3 users

chapman89

Founding Member

March 23 (Reuters) - Arm Ltd, owned by Japan's SoftBank Group Corp (9984.T), is seeking to raise prices for its chip designs, as it aims to boost revenue ahead of an initial public offering in New York, the Financial Times reported on Thursday.

The British chip designer recently notified several of its customers of a "significant shift" to its business model, the newspaper said, citing several industry executives and former employees.

Arm intends to alter its royalty program, ceasing to charge chipmakers royalties for using its designs based on a chip's value, and instead charge device makers based on the value of the device, the report said.

As a result of this change, Arm anticipates generating multiple times more revenue for each design it sells, since the value of an average smartphone far exceeds that of a single chip.

"Arm is going to customers and saying 'We would like to get paid more money for broadly the same thing',” a former senior employee who left the company last year told FT.

MediaTek Inc (2454.TW), Unisoc, Qualcomm Inc (QCOM.O) and multiple Chinese smartphone makers, including Xiaomi Corp (1810.HK) and Oppo, are among the companies that have been made aware of the proposed changes to pricing policy, the report added.

Arm declined to comment on the report when contacted by Reuters.

The company is likely to aim to raise at least $8 billion from what is expected to be a blockbuster U.S. stock market launch this year, sources told Reuters earlier this month.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 38 users

rgupta

Regular
Megachip is rising because they sell 300000 shares of sitime and start a on market buyback worth 3 billion Japanese yen.
On a good note megachips had 5 million shares of sitime. So the value of those shares only is 2 times the MC megachips.
So the market is realizing that megachips is in a mood to change the sentiments of their share.
I assume megachips share should be more than 5000 Japanese yen just from the holdingings in sitime.
DYOR

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

jk6199

Regular
Just reading how WBT have been shorted to the shit since entering the 300 at the same time as raising funds.

I also hold MSB and they are also high up in the shorted stakes like BRN.

I must admit, I'm normally a nice person, but probably wouldn't waste my urine if I saw a shorter on fire!!!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Steve10

Regular
Paragraph from the following article:

Among other things, the company is focused on power efficiency, conducting R&D on deep learning techniques for low-overhead implementations and optimization across hardware, algorithms and software — ”with a focus on fundamentals to accelerate deep learning workloads at low power to maximize overall efficiency,” the company says.

Wonder what the best low-overhead implementation solution is to accelerate deep learning workloads at low power?

Could it be Akida for 30c IP?

Qualcomm mentions ubiquitous in another paragraph in same article:

And Qualcomm is looking to enabling AI to achieve — become ”ubiquitous” — by making efficient hardware, advancing algorithmic science, and raising the bar on software tools the company makes available to developers and OEMs.

Is it a coincidence that BrainChip also mentions ubiquitous?

BrainChip’s vision is to make AI ubiquitous through innovation that accelerates personalized artificial intelligence everywhere.

Qualcomm Looks to The Horizon and Sees AI​

• 3 MIN READ
1679620563657.png

pcfijdsuqf4yo3edus12.jpg

BY JEFF KAGAN

Equities columnist Jeff Kagan is a telecom, technology and wireless analyst and consultant. He covers 5G, AI, IoT, the metaverse, autonomous driving, healthcare, telehealth, pay TV and more. Follow him at JeffKagan.com and on Twitter @jeffkagan and LinkedIn.

As smartphone sales decline, chip companies like Qualcomm (QCOM - $124.15 2.18 (1.787%) ) are looking for new ways to demonstrate growth to investors, and artificial intelligence might be one new direction that proves fruitful.

The pressure is on. It’s a paradox of market leadership that top companies in a given industry are subjected to extra skepticism when they look to expand into new and untested areas.

To be sure, chip companies will continue to serve the smartphone (and tablet) industry; it’s their core market. But questions about continuing growth are real and investor skepticism is a given.

Qualcomm AI ambitions are not small.

Among other things, the company is focused on power efficiency, conducting R&D on deep learning techniques for low-overhead implementations and optimization across hardware, algorithms and software — ”with a focus on fundamentals to accelerate deep learning workloads at low power to maximize overall efficiency,” the company says.

Personalization is another area of development. The idea is that AI, through continuous learning, helps devices better meet and anticipate user needs and deliver better experiences.

And Qualcomm is looking to enabling AI to achieve — become ”ubiquitous” — by making efficient hardware, advancing algorithmic science, and raising the bar on software tools the company makes available to developers and OEMs.

So how viable is the AI opportunity for Qualcomm? On one hand I agree with the company: AI will without doubt play an increasing role in the wireless industry and the ecosystem of other industries that depend on wireless. That’s the good news.

The bad news is that the history of market leaders’ staking out new markets is decidedly mixed. Some have been moderately successful; others have been complete failures. Apple, for example, building on the success of the iPhone, created new products like the iPad, Airpods, AirTag and more. None has come close to the iPhone (though Airpods’ growth has been impressive).

AT&T (T - $18.46 0.07 (0.381%) ), looking to feed its own growth-hungry investors, acquired Time Warner, CNN, Warner Brothers Studio and more — and created WarnerMedia. After several years of trial and error, the company ultimately failed and exited this new segment. Fortunately, 5G has proved to be a real growth opportunity, and that’s where their focus is today.

Verizon (VZ - $37.37 0.06 (0.161%) ) had much the same problem. It too saw wireless growth slowing, and made some acquisitions (AOL and Yahoo!). After several years, Verizon too admitted defeat and exited. The company has been looking for new growth for a while now.

Today, both AT&T and Verizon are solid wireless carriers, but they are still licking their wounds from past strategic digressions.

In fact, in the late 1990’s AT&T failed spectacularly. It acquired TCI and became the largest long distance and cable television giant in the industry. That lasted for a brief and shining moment, then the whole thing collapsed. A much smaller and weaker AT&T ultimately sold itself off.

So the challenge Qualcomm faces is quite daunting. They have been touting their movement and expansion into new segments like autonomous driving, healthcare and more — none of which is going to pay off in the short-term.

The challenge is actually quite easy for Qualcomm. Integrate Akida IP. The columnist needs to be pointed in the right direction.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

rgupta

Regular
Just reading how WBT have been shorted to the shit since entering the 300 at the same time as raising funds.

I also hold MSB and they are also high up in the shorted stakes like BRN.

I must admit, I'm normally a nice person, but probably wouldn't waste my urine if I saw a shorter on fire!!!
Right approach. But look at the history of Tesla. Tesla was the most shorted stock on nasdaq before it explode. The prices goes from $150 to $2400 before settling around $600.
So a shorter is a big trouble as well as a big opportunity.
DYOR

Reactions: 10 users

Morgo

It's obviously a testing time for a number of shareholders, but I suggest you quietly think of why you bought into our company
in the first place.

I have NEVER lost faith in Peter to deliver, and up to this point, he has as our lead Neuroscientist
I have NEVER lost faith in Anil to deliver, and up to this point, he has as our lead Design Engineer.

They lead this company together, it's very easy to criticize.

We now have 15 companies (many very large) linked with us as partners, just wind the clock back to 2019/2020 and appreciate
where we were then with where we are now....we are growing, but not the way you may like, have you ever run your own technology
company, have you ever created revolutionary technology that is years ahead of other very highly intelligent individuals, who refer to
our technology as mind boggling science fiction, the answer is no.

No one tech company can travel this next stage alone, we need them and vice-a-versa, we all get to win, including the public, has this
journey been hard to swallow at times, yes it has, has the company to date found that because our technology is so advanced it has
and still is taking longer for general acceptance to become the norm, yes they have.

Sean has stated clearly, the company wishes to convert on all this hard work, and they are, some just can't see the big picture yet.

You, including myself, are being seriously tested, it's a game of wills, if you believe your spirit has been broken, well it probably has been,
who's doing all this selling and buying, it's certainly not me or any of my friends, that is, shareholders in the top 100 out of 40,000 odd.

Without harping on any longer, my personal review date of 1 January 2025 sits extremely well with me, it's no use saying, be patient, you
are either with Brainchip or you are not, you choose.

Not judging anybody on this forum, it's a free world, make a decision that suits your own circumstances, I totally respect that.

Tech (y)
I was in the "top 100 out of 40,000 odd" shareholders until last Tuesday, when I had to sell 500,000 shares to fund something else, but still own north of a million shares (now free-carried).

One thing I did find fishy about the sell/buy transaction was that prior to pressing the sell button, I checked the market depth and individual buy bids and there weren't any huge orders there waiting, but to my surprise someone out of nowhere bought the whole 500,000 in one trade @ 46c, (not multiple buys for the total amount of shares). can someone please explain how this can happen, it all happened in a blink of an eye with the "sell order placed and sell order filled" emails arriving within a couple of seconds of the order being place, Hmmmmmmm????

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom