BRN Discussion Ongoing

MDhere

Regular
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

MDhere

Regular
Hey MD, does it have Akida inside of it or any artificial intelligence? Sorry guys and gals, just bored waiting for my very last top up... I hope šŸ˜œ
it was a penny purchase after my 2k order went thru hours earlier so timing was perfect

Reactions: 4 users

Steve10

Regular
Hi @Steve10 , have you come across this before in your TI travels?

TDK has teamed up with Texas Instruments on a compact, battery-powered wireless multi-sensor module that uses edge AI to detect anomalies in machinery and equipment.​

The TDK i3 Micro Module integrates the TI SimpleLink CC2652R7 wireless chip, an ARM Cortex-M4F multiprotocol 2.4-GHz wireless 32-bit microcontroller (MCU) for real-time monitoring. The module also integrates TDKā€™s IIM-42352 MEMS accelerometer and digital output temperature sensor, edge AI, and mesh network functionality into a single unit, facilitating data aggregation, integration, and processing.

The i3 Micro Module allows users to achieve sensing at most any desired position without physical constraints such as wiring by using a wireless mesh to connect up the modules in the network. This helps identify anomalies in machinery and equipment, enabling Condition-based Monitoring (CbM).

The accelerometer features digital-output X-, Y-, and Z-axis accelerometer with programmable full-scale range of Ā±2g, Ā±4g, Ā±8g, and Ā±16g, user-programmable interrupts, I3Cā„  / IĀ²C / SPI slave host interface, digital-output temperature sensor, an external clock input that supports highly accurate clock input from 31 kHz to 50 kHz, and 20,000g shock tolerance.

Monitoring through real-time visualized empirical equipment data instead of relying on manpower and scheduled maintenance contributes to a a predictive maintenance system to minimize production downtime.

ā€œAs more electronics and automation are being implemented in factories and buildings, companies are seeking more efficient ways to anticipate and manage equipment needs, avoiding expensive downtime,ā€ said Nick Smith, product marketing manager at Texas Instruments.

ā€œThis collaboration between TI and TDK will bring more technology into factories and increase their efficiency through simpler and more powerful sensing and real-time communication. TIā€™s connectivity technology is backed by over 20 years of experience to help drive innovations such as these modules.ā€

ā€œTDKā€™s i3 Micro Module facilitates numerous benefits to the manufacturing floor to enable digital transformation and an enhanced smart factory environment,ā€ stated Christian Hoffman, General Manager, Corporate Marketing Group at TDK. ā€œThe module simplifies the deployment and sensor data gathering process giving users the bandwidth to focus on effective condition based monitoring and predictive maintenance initiatives.ā€

The i3 Micro Module is expected to be available through most global distribution partners by the fourth quarter of 2023.

The Texas Instruments SimpleLink MCU chips have an advanced sensing feature but not sure how they are doing it.

Texas Instruments

CC2652R7 SimpleLinkā„¢ ArmĀ® CortexĀ®-M4F Multiprotocol 2.4 GHz Wireless MCU​

Texas Instruments' microcontroller (MCU) is optimized for low-power wireless communication and advanced sensing​

It's a great product by TDK. No need for any wires for installation.

TDK is using their MEMS accelerometer in the new product. Have seen other companies with similar MEMS accelerometer & IMU applications.

The TDK MEMS accelerometer has some sensing:

IIM-42352​

Smart Industrial Motion from TDK InvenSense​

Compact, Low power 3ā€axis Industrial Accelerometer with support for 4Khz vibration sensing​

1679457098485.png

Only costs USD $10.06 ea or $4.94 ea for 1,000+ volume. It's one part of the package with TI's SimpleLink being the other part.

Target Markets​

• Vibration measurement
  • Predictive maintenance
  • Tilt sensing
  • Platform stabilization
  • Robotics
So looks like the sensing is within the TDK IIM-42352 accelerometer & not in TI SimpleLink MCU.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its bicepsšŸ’Ŗ!
What's cooking good-lookings?

I just came across this article from PYMNTS published a couple of days ago. It remiinded me of a post someone made recently from someone in the payments/commerce world liking, nay, LURVING BrainChip on LinkedIn.

But that is not the only important point. The most important point is that it mentions that Mercedes pay CEO Nico Kersten noted that in-vehicle commerce could be set in motion via the ā€œHey, Mercedesā€ assistant feature.

The article also refers to the role AI will play in the car becoming the centrepiece in the new mobile commerce world and that there has to be some element of intelligence built into it all for the dialogue, interactions and transactions to work seamlessly.

Mobile commerce. I like it.

Screen Shot 2023-03-22 at 3.40.36 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
What's cooking good-lookings?

I just came across this article from PYMNTS published a couple of days ago. It remiinded me of a post someone made recently from someone in the payments/commerce world liking, nay, LURVING BrainChip on LinkedIn.

But that is not the only important point. The most important point is that it mentions that Mercedes pay CEO Nico Kersten noted that in-vehicle commerce could be set in motion via the ā€œHey, Mercedesā€ assistant feature.

The article also refers to the role AI will play in the car becoming the centrepiece in the new mobile commerce world and that there has to be some element of intelligence built into it all for the dialogue, interactions and transactions to work seamlessly.

Mobile commerce. I like it.

View attachment 32776

so often i have had to pull the car over to have a bet on a saturday as i listen to racing radio as im going about my business.

be frikkin awesome to just tell the car to do it and not have to stop....

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
so often i have had to pull the car over to have a bet on a saturday as i listen to racing radio as im going about my business.

be frikkin awesome to just tell the car to do it and not have to stop....
SparklingVagueCopepod-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

ceej

Yes, otherwise BRN would not have announced anything about M85 integration. Renesas looked wrapped with the end product. Looks like big party for the launch in June. Will be great if they have customers with products at the launch. Maybe Toshiba AI AC systems or LG AI washers?
Excuse my lack of understanding which no doubt is evident with this question. Are we in the M85 or highly compatible with it ? Up until now I was of the view that it was the latter but would obviously prefer the former.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Xray1

Regular
Yes but still a while until the quarterly is released.

We need some deals!
Agreed .... but this is the last 4C before the upcoming AGM in May which will be on the minds of many shareholders and attendee's at the AGM ............ I would also think, that Sean H would find that it is to his benefit/advantage to have something positive to show s/holders by way of an increasing revenue cash flow and in turn curb some potentially negative sentiment that most likely will be brought up from some s/holders at the AGM.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

mkm109

Regular
Looks like institutions have been accumulating all this time that the SP has been sliding

au-brn-so.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 38 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Labsy

Regular
Looks like institutions have been accumulating all this time that the SP has been sliding

au-brn-so.png
Of course they have... smart money ;)
It's a bloody good product with loads of potential and they see the future šŸ‘€....
Do as the institutions do. And DYOR within your risk profile....

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

wasMADX

Regular
Could be because our clear profit margin on our I P is approximately 97 percent and we donā€™t have to worry about the manufacturing.

On another note I checked our current MC in the good olā€™yankee $ dollar and we are a pissant 525,000,000 US. Soooā€¦looks great for a run probably sooner rather than later
It is absolutely the case that licensing means no worries, no getting hands dirty and almost pure profit, but I feel there's an element of uncertainty amongst many device producers holding us back. I put it forward as a suggestion from SP frustration, but we know Sean H. has his patient plan.

How about speeding things up with a special incentive, one-time offer to ONLY one manufacturer who has a device close to marketable, like "we love your device idea and we'd like to see it out there, so we will suspend our license fee (or whatever), and only expect payment of $$ per unit actually sold."

The clock is ticking for me and I want to go out as the richest man in our street.āœŠ

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Agreed .... but this is the last 4C before the upcoming AGM in May which will be on the minds of many shareholders and attendee's at the AGM ............ I would also think, that Sean H would find that it is to his benefit/advantage to have something positive to show s/holders by way of an increasing revenue cash flow and in turn curb some potentially negative sentiment that most likely will be brought up from some s/holders at the AGM.

On a positive note, at least our accounting bill will be low when preparing the quarterly if our receipts are non-existent :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

MM91

Emerged

au-brn-so.png
Instos trying to rid of as many retail as possible

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Excuse my lack of understanding which no doubt is evident with this question. Are we in the M85 or highly compatible with it ? Up until now I was of the view that it was the latter but would obviously prefer the former.
I cannot personally find any evidence that AKIDA technology has been integrated in M85 commercially. They have demonstrated their interoperability at the recent event unless I have misunderstood what I have read.

Having said this the amount of time and energy being expended to promote their interoperability must be a significant indicator that ARM sees a gap in the market it can fill.

ARM is so big and has so many partner products it seems unlikely they would need to put this effort into a commercial dead end.

As someone pointed out earlier the ARM view of what AKIDA technology offers is very much reflected in the fact it promotes using AKIDA if itā€™s own Ethos solution is not sufficiently powerful for their customers needs.

That is pretty amazing to have ARM say to its customers hey guys if Ethos isnā€™t good enough we have AKIDA.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

au-brn-so.png
Of course, coming a little late to party, they would want to "wet their beak"and that pesky share price was getting away from them a bit too quickly, so they've fired up the shorting machinery, unleashed their trolls and hoovered up anything they could shake from the tree.
It is their tried and true methodology and owning most of the pieces and masters of the long game they will win again here.
Its up to us if we loose though.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Top Bottom