BRN Discussion Ongoing

KiKi

Regular

BrainChip’s Neuromorphic Technology Enables Intellisense Systems to Address Needs for Next-Generation Cognitive Radio Solutions

Laguna Hills, Calif. – March 21, 2023
BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI IP, today announced that Intellisense Systems Inc. has selected its neuromorphic technology to improve the cognitive communication capabilities on size, weight and power (SWaP) constrained platforms (such as spacecraft and robotics) for commercial and government markets.

Intellisense’s intelligent radio frequency (RF) system solutions enable wireless devices and platforms to sense and learn the characteristics of the communications environment in real time, providing enhanced communication quality, reliability and security. By integrating BrainChip’s Akida™ neuromorphic processor, Intellisense can deliver even more advanced, yet energy efficient, cognitive capabilities to its RF system solutions.

One such project is the development of a new Neuromorphic Enhanced Cognitive Radio (NECR) device to enable autonomous space operations on platforms constrained by size, weight and power (SWaP). Intellisense’s NECR technology provides NASA numerous applications and can be used to enhance the robustness and reliability of space communication and networking, especially cognitive radio devices. Smart sensing algorithms will be implemented on neuromorphic computing hardware, including Akida, and then integrated with radio frequency modules as part of a Phase II prototype.

“We are excited to partner with BrainChip and leverage their state-of-the-art neuromorphic technology,” said Frank T. Willis, President and CEO of Intellisense. “By integrating BrainChip’s Akida processor into our cognitive radio solutions, we will be able to provide our customers with an unparalleled level of performance, adaptability and reliability.”

BrainChip’s Akida processor is a revolutionary computing architecture that is designed to process neural networks and machine learning algorithms at ultra-low power consumption, making it ideal for edge computing applications. By utilizing this cutting-edge technology, Intellisense will be able to deliver cognitive radio solutions that are faster, more efficient and more reliable than ever before.

“Intellisense provides advanced sensing and display solutions and we are thrilled to be partnering with them to deliver the next generation of cognitive radio capabilities,” said Sean Hehir, CEO of BrainChip. “Our Akida processor is uniquely suited to address the demanding requirements of cognitive radio applications and we look forward to continue partnering with Intellisense to deliver cutting-edge embedded processing with AI on-chip to their customers.”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Ahahahahah - travelling so much I don't know where I am. Kyoto, sorry. No ideas in Tokyo.
I have friends who are in Kyoto or get their tomorrow. Japan must be the new travel black or are you all over there spying on the newly appointed Brainchip sales executives.😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Sometimes i thought if we go back to hc, We could at least become the Most discussed stocks and constantly generate top rated posts. Although there's a lot of trolls in the forum, but at least we are exposed to the public a lot more that way.

Besides, if most investor tend to read sentiment from hc a lot more, that the lack of positive or balanced view makes the sentiment look a lot worse than it actually is. That could potentially turn away many potential investors in that regards.

I maybe completely wrong, but just some honest thoughts. Why do we walk away from the battle to stock bashers. shouldn't we. I admire what uiux and some other posters have being. Taking the effort fighting back the stock bashers. But we need more quality voice over there...
I have no desire to be part of a criminal enterprise.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Violin1

Regular
I have friends who are in Kyoto or get their tomorrow. Japan must be the new travel black or are you all over there spying on the newly appointed Brainchip sales executives.😂🤣😂
I thought about hanging around outside a few places and asking where the person working on Brainchip is. The people are so lovely I swear they'd go out of their way to find out and let me know. It's a great place to test my post-Covid wings and started with some skiing. I was hoping BRAINCHIP (so now I'm not off topic...lol) would start paying for future trips but looks like the best I can do is get to the AGM on my BRN shares at the moment. Looking forward to meeting people though.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Sometimes i thought if we go back to hc, We could at least become the Most discussed stocks and constantly generate top rated posts. Although there's a lot of trolls in the forum, but at least we are exposed to the public a lot more that way.

Besides, if most investor tend to read sentiment from hc a lot more, that the lack of positive or balanced view makes the sentiment look a lot worse than it actually is. That could potentially turn away many potential investors in that regards.

I maybe completely wrong, but just some honest thoughts. Why do we walk away from the battle to stock bashers. shouldn't we. I admire what uiux and some other posters have being. Taking the effort fighting back the stock bashers. But we need more quality voice over there...
Hi Stan,

I like the sentiment and uiux does a great job of defending Brainchip over there. As you may notice though, the stock bashers never give uiux meaningful or knowledgeable replies.

The stock bashers unfortunately are not on HC to have a reasoned debate to better understand Brainchip. They are generally there for one sole purpose - downramping (for whatever reasons, I'm not sure). If people want to waste time defending Brainchip, then be my guest. I would prefer to spend my time here, where research and sharing dots is the primary focus rather than pointless arguments. I benefit from this community (mostly - the discussion about SP does nothing for me personally). I am grateful for the generous sharing that occurs here and try my best to contribute when possible. Research on HC gets lost in the mix VERY quickly with absolute dribble.

If small fry retail aren't aware of us yet of there own accord, let them be late to the party and have an expensive entry once Brainchip blow up. Spreading the word won't benefit us as manipulation is controlled by the 'big boys' and having a few more potential investors on board won't change that.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
If you’re a regular on here then you probably won’t hear anything new but it’d be nice to support the company.

If anyone is in WA and interested in attending tomorrows event in person:

1679474371923.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
Keeping the dream alive!

1679475058634.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
@Steve10 when Qualcomm revealed their Snapdragon with Prophesee at CES, the blur free photography contribution was not from Brainchip even though many of us thought it was. Therefore it must have been Synsense. Round one to Synsense although there are many rounds to play out over coming years.
Hey, could you elaborate on how you know it was not brainchip, and why it has to be synsense.

Reactions: 1 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Dreddbot is the high bay lighting that turns on at 6am when the party is still going.

No more jokes? @zeeb0t Really?

View attachment 32792
You’ll find yourself banned if you don’t just message me about it, rather than posting it here, because it’s not relevant to BRN. Someone might report your comment now and Dreddb0t will act. Some people just aren’t getting it. How can I speak clearer?

Your joke was about a six pack of nuggets, or wanting one, and that’s it. Which is “fine” except that it wasn’t really on topic nor did it add a great deal of value otherwise.

I don’t take personal issue with it, but someone did, and it doesn’t fly with the rules. I’m not sure why you take it out on me?

Like I said before, Dreddb0t acts on a reported post and it deals with them in accordance with the rules as if it were the last thing it was ever to do. That is it’s function and it will enforce the rules on behalf of those who report them.

The easy solution is to post valuable comment that does not violate the rules.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
You’ll find yourself banned if you don’t just message me about it, rather than posting it here, because it’s not relevant to BRN. Someone might report your comment now and Dreddb0t will act. Some people just aren’t getting it. How can I speak clearer?

Your joke was about a six pack of nuggets, or wanting one, and that’s it. Which is “fine” except that it wasn’t really on topic nor did it add a great deal of value otherwise.

I don’t take personal issue with it, but someone did, and it doesn’t fly with the rules. I’m not sure why you take it out on me?

Like I said before, Dreddb0t acts on a reported post and it deals with them in accordance with the rules as if it were the last thing it was ever to do. That is it’s function and it will enforce the rules on behalf of those who report them.

The easy solution is to post valuable comment that does not violate the rules.
Not taking it out on you. Just asking if that is really the case, that posts are being removed for a bit of banter.

Also, it had nothing to do with nuggets but that's not important..

Also, missed the memo about PMing you. I don't read every post. Will do so in the future.

Reactions: 6 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hey Guys.
Let's all please take it easy with each other and Zeeb0t in particular at the moment.
None of us knows what anyone else is dealing with at any given time and whilst the BRN share price is in the crapper we are all perhaps subject to some extra level of stress.
We have developed a really great community and resource here. Let's be supportive of each other. We'll all be rich soon enough. 🤣

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users

MrRomper

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
“𝗥𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀
#ArtificialIntelligence enables #Routines: For instance, a routine might turn on the seat heaters, stream love songs and change the ambient lighting to pink if this responds to your (prerogrammed or self-learned) routine”

Someone posted a Mercedes Benz post and as I was reading it I copied the above as it is actually reminiscent of what Peter van der Made discussed in an interview when covering what AKIDA could do in cabin for automotive.

When I went to link this comment I got an oops message and I had to log out as the screen locked and when I came back the post I copied this from was gone.

I have no idea what happened and do not know who the poster was and not sure if this extract is Mercedes Benz.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love

Tothemoon24

Top 20
“𝗥𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀
#ArtificialIntelligence enables #Routines: For instance, a routine might turn on the seat heaters, stream love songs and change the ambient lighting to pink if this responds to your (prerogrammed or self-learned) routine”

Someone posted a Mercedes Benz post and as I was reading it I copied the above as it is actually reminiscent of what Peter van der Made discussed in an interview when covering what AKIDA could do in cabin for automotive.

When I went to link this comment I got an oops message and I had to log out as the screen locked and when I came back the post I copied this from was gone.

I have no idea what happened and do not know who the poster was and not sure if this extract is Mercedes Benz.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
That was me FF , accidentally deleted

Is Mercedes slowly adding the secret sauce !!!

Our new #EClass has a lot to offer regarding #software. But what exactly?

𝗦𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
▪ AURAL: Music, films and apps can output immersive Dolby Laboratories Atmos audio.
▪ HAPTIC: Transducers in the Burmester Audiosysteme GmbH 4D audio system move the body.
▪ VISUAL: Active Ambient Lighting on the instrument panel.

Our software analyses the audio signals based on both frequency and direction. It then automatically synchronises lighting with the beat. The proprietary #ActiveAmbientLighting algorithm works in real time with any source of sound.

𝗩𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 ZYNC
You can stream thousands of hours of TV and video content in the E-Class. Our advanced switching screen automatically makes the content invisible to the driver. Here I explained how this works: https://lnkd.in/e664Mbhn.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱-𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝘀 – 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 Android
Our software compatibility layer allows the installation of third-party apps; even more #Android apps are coming soon.

𝗥𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀
#ArtificialIntelligence enables #Routines: For instance, a routine might turn on the seat heaters, stream love songs and change the ambient lighting to pink if this responds to your (prerogrammed or self-learned) routine.

𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁
Among other things, the new E-Class has an Anti-Travelling Sickness Program that adjusts seat position, lighting, and climate for enhanced comfort. It can also generate visual warnings with the optional Driving Assistance Package Plus to provide additional safety.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom