BRN Discussion Ongoing

Vojnovic

Regular
Rob did an amazing job at today's interview. What an absolute legend!
I particularly loved hearing how he and the team describe Sean: "Laser focused, all about moving into a faster pace, and driving the team to go above and beyond". This echos what Tony Dawe said to me at our $1 Perth party: Sean is making massive changes and has been very active behind the scenes (alluding that even though we didnt hear or see much from him at that point, that he's been very busy). I trust Sean knows exactly what he's doing with the latest team additions and deals. 2022 will see us rise from obscurity and position ourselves strategically for the 4th Industrial Revolution. It will be a good year!

Reactions: 34 users

Courier68

Emerged
I particularly loved hearing how he and the team describe Sean: "Laser focused, all about moving into a faster pace, and driving the team to go above and beyond". This echos what Tony Dawe said to me at our $1 Perth party: Sean is making massive changes and has been very active behind the scenes (alluding that even though we didnt hear or see much from him at that point, that he's been very busy). I trust Sean knows exactly what he's doing with the latest team additions and deals. 2022 will see us rise from obscurity and position ourselves strategically for the 4th Industrial Revolution. It will be a good year!
That's good to hear. I haven't seen the presentation yet. He seemed pretty well screwed together in the first podcast. We really could do with some official announcement/recognition of Sean's presence though. Would be a morale booster at least. We need something to counter the negativity generated by HC/AFR/MF/TMH etc.

Reactions: 13 users

robsmark

Regular
Well that's because the moderators are downrampers. They cannot control the theme here now. Over there, it is easy to control, moderate, bump their stupid posts up, delete posts claiming ''unsubstantiated info'' etc.

I have sharesperm on ignore, but tell him he is welcome here. He is more than welcome to come here and share his thoughts.
F129815C-0CAD-44B4-9A78-29425F1B06FE.jpeg

Yup - true story…

Reactions: 20 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Hi all, Newk R here. Just shifted over from HC. Hoping to get real conversation rather than the constant BS on HC.
Welcome welcome mate, you will find a totally different atmosphere here, we're all a decent bunch of people.

Reactions: 15 users

ESS76

At last look I had 433 followers many of whom never post on HC. Does anyone know if there is a way they could all be tagged to make them aware of here. I am concerned if I were to post

Already foreshadowed the idea with him but no response as yet. FF
I was one of them and I am here now :). Thank you for sharing your time and research generously and your posts are always helping me to understand the topic better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21 users

Mn2019

Regular
Just found out about this and registered. Stuff hot crapper

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Slade

Top 20
We are at 397 members. Who will be number 400!!!

I just had a quick look at HC and and Bravo the foot model posted these two Rob Telson quotes. When these sort of things are being said it becomes very hard not to allow the irrational side of the brain guide one’s actions:

Rob Teslon
February 04, 2022
"And so, our architecture is, what we believe, the wave of the future, and we're very excited about how our architecture is being received and the interest level in our technology."

Rob Teslon
February 04, 2022

"And when I take a look at it, as someone who's been in this technology space for a long time, it kind of reminds me of some other companies that have gone through massive growth, adoption early, and then new development, and then massive growth again. Companies like Tesla. If you looked at Tesla, when they went public, they didn't have a product that they were actually delivering at the time. And they went public with a market cap of US$1.7 billion. They went public a little over 10 years ago. It took them four to six years to introduce their Model S vehicle from the time they went public and put it into production. The amazing thing today, though, it's a US$900 billion market cap. Those are exciting things, and that's what technology companies do. They continue to develop. They continue to grow. And we feel at BrainChip, you know, we're focused on the Edge AI inference market, it's in its infancy."

Comparing Brainchip’s potential with Tesla’s growth.
My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA -2022

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 56 users

Newk R

Regular
Surprise, surprise..Hahaaaa.

Hi all, I've moved over to the stock exchange...so refreshing...hope to see all honest Chippers over there.
BRN Price at posting: $1.73 Sentiment: Hold Disclosure: Held
  • *Removed* this post has been removed from public view (04/02/2022 15:16:43) because of (Advertising)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Great interview with a confident Rob. Sean Hehir sounds like he is really moving at a fast pace.

I love the sound of a dog as companion for robot Ken “The thing that I'm thinking about, though, and for our listeners and viewers, Robot Ken needs a buddy. And so we're just trying to figure out who that buddy is. Maybe it's a dog, you know? Maybe we name the dog "Higgins". I don't know. But yeah, Robot Ken and his companion, potential companion, those are my favourite AI characters.”
Barbie!!! :p:p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Barbie!!! :p:p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Would not Robot Ken have a dog named AKIDA who learns quickly usually from one shot and is a constant loyal companion even when Ken cannot get wifi connection he still brings him his slippers, oil can etc;
FF

• Haha

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Would not Robot Ken have a dog named AKIDA who learns quickly usually from one shot and is a constant loyal companion even when Ken cannot get wifi connection he still brings him his slippers, oil can etc;
FF

Maybe the robot dog Akida would also have a WiFi access point built in, wherever it goes :D

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Mugen74

Regular
Call the dog sunny

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
  • Fire

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Has anyone seen this research?

Looks interesting. Shows a graphical representation of our patents. Never seen here before.

(Apologies if already posted)

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brainchip-patents.2/

Put this up on HC (original post BL thanks mate )

I shared it with FrederikSchack so hopefully see a few more over on TSE

HAPPY GREEEEN Friday all :cool:🍻🥂🍷 Cheers

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Slade

Top 20
And number 400 is.........WickedWolfe!!!!!!!!

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

ItsKane

Regular
Finished a good day at work to find over 14 pages to read up on! How good is the volume here! Love it

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom