BRN Discussion Ongoing

Think about this:

"This hyper-efficient, yet powerful neural processing system, architected for embedded Edge AI applications,

now adds efficient 8-bit processing to go with

advanced capabilities such as time domain convolutions and vision transformer acceleration,

for an unprecedented level of performance in sub-watt devices,

taking them from perception towards cognition.

The second-generation of Akida now includes Temporal Event Based Neural Nets (TENN)

spatial-temporal convolutions that supercharge the processing of raw time-continuous streaming data,

such as video analytics,
target tracking,
audio classification,
analysis of health monitoring data such as heart rate and respiratory rate for vital signs prediction, and

time series analytics used in forecasting, and predictive production line maintenance."

And there is more.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
This is a very strong Announcement.

In my language it states

We are the leaders of the pack by a very long way , pretenders pretend , leaders extend !

The bus has been parked idle for a little ….as Mr Heir walks aboard & turns the ignition on the GREEN MACHINE

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
"General availability will follow in Q3’ 2023".

Followed closely by an explosion of sales IMO!!!!! 🚀

200w.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 55 users
Never before have so few delivered so much to so many - Apologies to Winston Churchill

This new generation AKIDA has taken Brainchip's technology lead out to at least the five years Peter van der Made predicted.

It has also added 8 bits to catch out Qualcomm, Intel, Nvidia and Samsung at the game they were trying to play.

It is already set to be made available by Edge Impulse so those 60,000 developers will be extremely busy.

It has introduced Transformers as Rob Telson alluded to in his podcast with Carnegie Mellon.

It has literally blown everyone else out of the water.

My opinion only of course so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
"It has literally blown everyone else out of the water."

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Attachments

• BL.PNG
    BL.PNG
    113.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Tuliptrader

Regular
Wow, what an announcement.

It does makes me smile to imagine the look on our competitors faces as they read it.

TT

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 31 users

Quatrojos

Regular
The formal platform launch press release sounds interesting…

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Damn this where are my glasses 😂😂🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Think about this:

"This hyper-efficient, yet powerful neural processing system, architected for embedded Edge AI applications,

now adds efficient 8-bit processing to go with

advanced capabilities such as time domain convolutions and vision transformer acceleration,

for an unprecedented level of performance in sub-watt devices,

taking them from perception towards cognition.

The second-generation of Akida now includes Temporal Event Based Neural Nets (TENN)

spatial-temporal convolutions that supercharge the processing of raw time-continuous streaming data,

such as video analytics,
target tracking,
audio classification,
analysis of health monitoring data such as heart rate and respiratory rate for vital signs prediction, and

time series analytics used in forecasting, and predictive production line maintenance."

And there is more.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
What i like is that these enhancements have come at the request of Customers- plural!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Xray1

Regular
FANTASTIC NEWS .... ALL FULL OF FACT .... NO FLUFF HERE !!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 37 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
I don't think I've seen the words "scene segmentation" before.
So much to absorb.
Very exciting stuff

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users

toasty

Regular
Wow, what an announcement.

It does makes me smile to imagine the look on our competitors faces as they read it.

TT
Yes, some serious butt puckering happening around the globe I suspect!! :D

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

skutza

Regular
This doesn't actually excite me that much TBH.

But what comes next, well how does world domination sound! hahahahahahaha. We could all see it coming. The company made it clear as they could. AKIDA was a hit and the customers loved it, but then they said what about this and that. Brainchip said, sure no problem, here you go.

Now over to you the customers of the world :)

Now, will be interesting to see hw the shorters react. How quickly do they cover? How much profit do they want to lose?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

MrRomper

Regular
Without going into full detail that ANN has some very powerful wording from start to finish.
Its like Sean has gone into full beast mode. 💪

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

toasty

Regular
"A formal platform launch press release will take place on 7 March at 1:00am AEDT, 6 March at 6:00am US PST."

I wonder whether (hope that) this launch will include one or more of the partners involved in the design requests.........Mercedes perhaps????

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 35 users
Ok simple. Do I have milk in my cornflakes or 30 year old scotch in my cornflakes?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Oh dear, this has come back to bite him twice!
1678057361275.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29 users

skutza

Regular
1678057359339.png

First I was going to put orange juice, then I thought no, the short squeeze will be better with a bit of bitterness :)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom