BRN Discussion Ongoing

Wickedwolf

Regular
This does seem a strange union as those guys over at TCS only ever do research about using spiking neural network architecture for a wide range of things from monitoring the health of man and machine, intelligent communication networks, warehouse management , gesture recognition with DVS cameras and robotics.

Why would Renesas be interested in working with them?

The only thing they have in common is Brainchip after all.

Very strange. 😂🤣😂🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁😂😂😂😂🪁

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
TCS ??? Who are they, some one man show company with no significance whatsoever 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

Attachments

• 3B98CCC6-CAF8-4A6A-9806-2C63C22E2376.png
    3B98CCC6-CAF8-4A6A-9806-2C63C22E2376.png
    802.4 KB · Views: 136
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Violin1

Regular
Hi all, can someone please explain to me how we stayed in the ASX200 when we're lucky be in the top 300? I really don't understand.

There's flexibility as determined by ASX to stop companies jumping in and out - so maybesomeoneexpects us to be up there again next time!!!! Yeah

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Diogenese

Top 20
There's flexibility as determined by ASX to stop companies jumping in and out - so maybesomeoneexpects us to be up there again next time!!!! Yeah
... but they're not on the compliance committee!

• Haha

Baisyet

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 118

The 1000 Eyes have cleverly found connections between MegaChips, Sony and Apple.”

To be fair, the 1000 eyes have found connections to practically everyone & everything AI related.
As well as some that are not.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

White Horse

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

rgupta

Regular
That is the biggest puzzle, especially as a holder of brn.
To me there are 2 scanarios
1.One is Qualcomm has an NDA with brn and they donot want to sign a contract until the end product is finalised. Which have a lot of merit coz Qualcomm is also providing chips for Mercedes eqxx concept car, Qualcomm has signed a partnership with prophesse who is a brn partner.
2. Qualcomm had their own technology but that is a bit rare chance coz if it has something like that they will be discussing with broader market how the things are happening. I have no idea may be someone can let us understand if Qualcomm have some patents approved on that or some patents in pipeline on that.
But just in case Qualcomm lies in 2nd category that will mean either a bigger player will like to buy brn to counter Qualcomm or brainchip cannot shine as much as we expect.
If the scanario one is getting feasible that means we are going to moon and no one can stop us from reaching there.
DYOR
If I can recollect last month Francois chief soc architect at Mercedes posted about an IP similarl to brn. Jasse champman asked him if it is akida and he told us no it is not.
I assume he was talking about Qualcomm. If my dot joining is right that means Mercedes is using Qualcomm for eqxx with akida ip inbuilt.
Just a thought.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
I've been in a bit of a dilemma for quite some time as to what am I going to spend my future Div's on from my modest BRN holdings, and I recon I just found my first of many extravagances.😃

• Fire

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I don't mean to brag but I'm on the Top Rated Posts today! I'm the most popular poster on WBT but that 's because I'm the only one posting anything on there.
Sorry I got that wrong. I made it into the Most Discussed posts not Top Rated, which is even funnier because it’s literally just me talking to myself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

Foxdog

Regular
Sorry I got that wrong. I made it into the Most Discussed posts not Top Rated, which is even funnier because it’s literally just me talking to myself.
What? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
There must be hundreds of orphan shares on TSEx - think of the opportunities - Guinness beckons.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I've been in a bit of a dilemma for quite some time as to what am I going to spend my future Div's on from my modest BRN holdings, and I recon I just found my first of many extravagances.😃

Nice....F1 with wings haha

But while you wait for the laws to change and allow us to fly one ....maybe get one of these in the interim :oops:

• Fire
  • Love

Kachoo

Regular
Hi all, can someone please explain to me how we stayed in the ASX200 when we're lucky be in the top 300? I really don't understand.

It's simple they know that our current price is not reflective of our value. IMO

Why boot us to only later reinstate BRN. If anything I would really think as to Why very very hard.

Have a great weekend.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
I found this an interesting discussion of start-ups and IP strategy required.

It’s all common sense of course; after someone tells you about it….. in which case it could be too late to get maximum economic benefit.

I’m glad we have the experts we do running the company!

1677848531909.png

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Damo0127

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

Had my 1st chance to take a look into Taksun this morning and only one word springs to mind

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

TopCat

Regular
Apologies if this is old news

Tata Group is set to acquire an iPhone plant from Wistron, a Taiwan company, to give India its first homegrown iPhone maker. Tata group was reportedly in talks with Wistron for months, and the deal is...

Read more at: https://organiser.org/2023/01/11/10...o-become-indias-first-homegrown-iphone-maker/

In recent times, Tata has taken many steps to increase their business with Apple. Tata owns a factory in Hosur, located close to Bengaluru, where iPhone components are manufactured. In the first quart...

Read more at: https://organiser.org/2023/01/11/10...o-become-indias-first-homegrown-iphone-maker/

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 25 users
Top Bottom