Esq.
stop bull GIF
fight jumping GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good pick up. El Toro a bull = maybe a buy signal? Hoping anyway.
Obviously ran out of office space and leased additional rooms
At least we know they are serious about getting sales moving.
I did not see these advertisements on the BRN open positions page.
I did not see reference to this new address on their website either. Its not listed in the FAQ area on the website under " Where is BrainChip Holdings Ltd. located?"
I did not see reference to this new address on their website either. Its not listed in the FAQ area on the website under " Where is BrainChip Holdings Ltd. located?"
Evening Manny100,
Evening Manny100,

As per below .

Esq.

Attachments

• 20230301_201858.jpg
    20230301_201858.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 112
Reactions: 4 users

GazDix

Regular
According to Wikipedia part of the area was rezoned for residential and commercial development.
Yep. Famous for its park though.
Residential and commerical area has lots of highways around. Typical L.A California life so I hear:
Great park 2.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

manny100

Regular
Evening Manny100,
Evening Manny100,

As per below .

Esq.
Thanks Esq.111:, so its the US listed 100% owned subsidiary Brainchip Inc that is doing all the employing.???Makes sense. Good pick up.
See website: https://shop.brainchipinc.com

65 Enterprise, Aliso Viejo, CA
92656, United States

Reactions: 4 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Evening Manny100,

The ultimate legal parent entity of the group is..

BrainChip Holdings Ltd.
Which is domiciled in Australia.

Which in turn controls Brainchip Inc. ( the USA subsidiary), along with the three other subsidiary companies.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Can't wait for the AGM to hear all the spin again, Our CEO Looks silly atm re the shareprice, I hope for his sake it changes, And for the guy that said the shareprice will do what the shareprice does good luck Mate

manny100

Regular
Thanks Esq, cheers

Reactions: 2 users
Yep. Famous for its park though.
Residential and commerical area has lots of highways around. Typical L.A California life so I hear:
View attachment 30931
I know what's going on. There are secret bunkers under the old air base and now under the Great Park, where Brainchip can work in complete stealth mode. Haha, just being silly, but hey, who knows what could be lying underneath.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Easytiger

Regular
Since Management began giving ASX the silent treatment on news feeds about 13mths ago, daily volume has dropped from 200m peak to around 5m these days.
IMO the past 13mths trading has been dominated by selling pressure.
The broader market does not have a BRN news feed but may screen ASX for Company announcements.
By managements ASX silent treatment , we have been missing out on new interest from the broader market that may have provided some balance against the selling pressure which could have reduced our share price depreciation over that period. IMO
We were rich last year and looking forward to multiples more but have rapidly suffered a 75% fall from those highs in the silent period.
Is it any wonder some astute investors have concerns? Especially while targets continue being missed.
If Sean gets a $450k incentive bonus as share at todays price he will receive 300% more share than he would have at last years highs.
… done the maths!

Getupthere

Regular
Posted from another site.

1677668591387.jpeg

1677668607043.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 76 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Not sure this has been mention.
Another patent by BrainChip recently published.
Screenshot_20230301_222524_Samsung Notes.jpg

Learning 🏖 🎉🥳

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 70 users

DK6161

Regular
Howdy All,

This is showing as having been published 3 hours ago. I don't think it's been posted, but if so, I'll delete.

💋

Neuromorphic vision sensors are coming to smartphones​

By Dan O'SheaFeb 28, 2023 03:45pm
Prophesee SAQualcomm Snapdragonneuromorphicimage sensors
neuromorphic image sensors

A new partnership teaming Prophesee and Qualcomm will optimize event-based neuromorphic vision sensors for use in mobile devices, resulting in better images from device cameras. (Prophesee).

Prophesee, a provider of event-based neuromorphic vision sensor technology, announced a partnership with Qualcomm Technologies at the massive Mobile World Congress event in Barcelona, Spain, this week, a collaboration that will see Prophesee’s Metavision sensors optimized for use with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon platform to bring neuromorphic-enabled image capture capabilities to mobile devices.

Event-based neuromorphic vision sensor technology could be a game changer for camera performance, with neuromorphic capabilities processing movement and moments closer to the way the human brain processes them–with less blurring and more clarity than a frame-based camera can manage. Specifically, the technology allows cameras to perform better while capturing fast movements and scenes in low lighting in their photos and videos. For the most part, the consumer marketplace is still waiting to get their hands on devices with these capabilities, but the new partnership means that wait is growing shorter.

Later this year, the Prophesee plans to release a development kit to support the integration of the Metavision sensor technology for use with devices that contain next-generation Snapdragon platforms. After that, it will not be too much longer before consumers can experience the benefits of event-based neuromorphic vision sensor technology themselves.

Luca Verre, co-founder and CEO of Prophesee, told Fierce Electronics, “We expect phones with this feature/capability to be in the market by 2024. It will likely appear in ‘flagship’ models first.”

When the technology arrives, it is not expected to replace traditional frame-based sensors, but instead work in tandem with them, with much of the camera performance improvement coming through Prophesee’s event-based continuous and asynchronous pixel sensing approach which will help in the “de-blurring of images” and the highlighting of focal points that otherwise might become lost where low lighting intrudes on a captured moment.

That could make consumers much happier about the quality of the pictures they take on their mobile devices, although there is a good chance they may not even know they will have neuromorphic sensors to thank for the improvement, as they probably will not have to think about switching into a different photo capture mode to take advantage of neuromorphic sensing.

“It’s unlikely that smartphones would have a ‘neuromorphic mode,’ but instead would work seamlessly with the existing image capture capabilities - but, in theory, that could be something the OEM could consider,” Verre said. “Note that using an event based camera actually reduces the amount of data processed, capturing only things in a scene that move, which are often ‘invisible’ to traditional cameras, so it is largely an augmentation of traditional frame based cameras (and other sensors, such as lidar in a car), not a replacement, especially in consumer applications.”

These sensors already are used in other kinds of applications, including business and industrial use cases such as security cameras, surveillance, preventative maintenance, vibration monitoring, high speed counting, and others where event cameras can work “as a standalone machine vision option,” Verre said, adding, “There is vast potential in the idea of sensor fusion, combining event-based sensors with other types of sensors, like frame-based cameras.”

The Qualcomm partnership comes almost a year after Prophesee announced a partnership with Sony that revolved around enabling improved integration of event-based sensing technology into devices, and Verre said the migration of the technology to mobile phones likely will be smoother as a result of the earlier partnership. Working with Sony, a leading CMOS sensor provider for the mobile industry, helped make the sensors “more applicable for mobile (smaller size, lower power, etc.) with 3D stacking manufacturing techniques,” he said.

Prophesee also sees the technology as having potential in other mobile and wearable device applications, such as augmented reality headsets. Prophesee already is talking to OEMs about moving in that direction, and Verre said the company believes that “by enabling a paradigm shift in sensing modalities with this approach, there are countless applications that can benefit.”

Great post.

"These sensors already are used in other kinds of applications, including business and industrial use cases such as security cameras, surveillance, preventative maintenance, vibration monitoring, high speed counting..."

These all sounds familiar!
Very excited.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Given we have a minor in with ISL to AFRL ;) , it would great if there was some discussion / info on same at the AFRL booth at the upcoming Symposium.

38TH SPACE SYMPOSIUM – 2023​

Start Date: Apr 17, 2023
End Date: Apr 20, 2023
SF_38SS_logo-fullcolor.png
The premier event for global space professionals.

Space Symposium attendees consistently represent all sectors of the space community from multiple spacefaring nations; space agencies; commercial space businesses and associated subcontractors; military, national security and intelligence organizations; cyber security organizations; federal and state government agencies and organizations; research and development facilities; think tanks; educational institutions; space entrepreneurs and private space exploration and commercial space travel providers; space commerce businesses engaged in adapting, manufacturing or selling space technologies for commercial use and media that inspire and educate the general public about space.
Bringing all these groups together in one place provides a unique opportunity to examine space issues from multiple perspectives, to promote dialog and to focus attention on critical space issues.

Check back for more details on the AFRL Booth and featured technologies which include:
  • Hack-A-Sat
  • Neuromorphic Camera
  • Neuromorphic Intelligent Computing Systems
  • NTS-3
  • Oracle (Formerly name CHPS)
  • Rotating Detonating Rocket Engine
  • SSPIDR
  • Tactically Responsive Space Access
  • WxSat

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Frangipani

Regular
Any chance at all that Syntiant would do an Intel, i.e. a former competitor morphing into a future partner and thus possibly another case of „If you can‘t beat them, join them“?
Interestingly, according to Apple Maps, Syntiant is just around the corner from the former El Toro Marine Air Station in Irvine, CA. They will apparently share the same booth with Brainchip (who are not actually listed as an exhibitor themselves) at the Embedded World 2023 (but who says Edge Impulse and Renesas will be Brainchip‘s only partners there?), and then there is also the connection between the companies through Chris Stevens, who was Global Vice President of Sales at Syntiant before joining Brainchip…

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Any chance at all that Syntiant would do an Intel, i.e. a former competitor morphing into a future partner and thus possibly another case of „If you can‘t beat them, join them“?
Interestingly, according to Apple Maps, Syntiant is just around the corner from the former El Toro Marine Air Station in Irvine, CA. They will apparently share the same booth with Brainchip (who are not actually listed as an exhibitor themselves) at the Embedded World 2023 (but who says Edge Impulse and Renesas will be Brainchip‘s only partners there?), and then there is also the connection between the companies through Chris Stevens, who was Global Vice President of Sales at Syntiant before joining Brainchip…
They may not be listed as an actual exhibitor but this is what you see when you open the BrainChip website.
All good Frangipani.
Embedded.jpg

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Yak52

Regular
Thanks Esq.111:, so its the US listed 100% owned subsidiary Brainchip Inc that is doing all the employing.???Makes sense. Good pick up.
See website: https://shop.brainchipinc.com

92656, United States

finally, .........................someone has done a bit of "digging" around. Been waiting.

92656, United States

This address has run adverts for jobs going back several years. It is a "VIRTUAL OFFICE" located inside a massive building with many smaller offices and services. BrainChip do not hold an office here, the Main Brainchip offices are several klms away ...but......................
nearby in the same building is Sony Virtual Entertainment and next door is Microsoft. Again seem to be "virtual" offices. Cannot confirm status on these two.

As for Brainchip USA well its registered in Delaware (tax haven status) with no details available publicly on ultimate ownership apparently.
Brainchip USA also holds the titles to many of the PATENTS belonging to Brainchip.

Now lets expand our thoughts here.
Jobs adverts via Brainchip USA , Patents via Brainchip USA, and what else via Brainchip USA.?? and its a SUBSIDIARY.

Y.

Yak52

Regular
finally, .........................someone has done a bit of "digging" around. Been waiting.

92656, United States

This address has run adverts for jobs going back several years. It is a "VIRTUAL OFFICE" located inside a massive building with many smaller offices and services. BrainChip do not hold an office here, the Main Brainchip offices are several klms away ...but......................
nearby in the same building is Sony Virtual Entertainment and next door is Microsoft. Again seem to be "virtual" offices. Cannot confirm status on these two.

As for Brainchip USA well its registered in Delaware (tax haven status) with no details available publicly on ultimate ownership apparently.
Brainchip USA also holds the titles to many of the PATENTS belonging to Brainchip.

Now lets expand our thoughts here.
Jobs adverts via Brainchip USA , Patents via Brainchip USA, and what else via Brainchip USA.?? and its a SUBSIDIARY.

Y.

AND just to prove my point.................posted from above @Learning post tonight.

Note the assignee & date.

Brainchip Inc (USA) Laguna Hills.

Y.

Evening Rskiff.,

No , unfortunately.

Below numbers I started to gather 19 . 8. 2021 .

Tizz a f..k fest, but thay will get burnt , and badly.
Just go on shortman.co.au it’s all there

Damo0127

Hi All. If I see correctly, new ASX 200 rebalancing is in March 2023 (which is this month). Do we think we keep our slot?

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom