BRN Discussion Ongoing

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
I suppose the Board of Kodak that voted not to immediately adopt digital camera technology and cling to film could explain the logic of sticking like glue to the existing technology paradigm.

A clients grandfather owned the main Sydney brick carting business. He had multiple teams of great horses to pull his brick carts.

When petrol engined trucks were introduced by his much smaller competitors he sought the opinion of his two sons.

One wanted to move to this new technology. One argued strongly against the idea on the basis that horses were better and the cost of switching was not justified.

The decision to stick with horses was a disaster and they went broke.

In the American War of Independence the British stuck with the tried and tested tactics for warfare against an enemy that did not and engaged in a much more modern approach to combating a superior force and the rest was history. The British stuck like glue to the tactics rather than change.

Change creates risk of failure. Failure as a result of change is quickly achieved and blame easily apportioned because you can identify who made the decision.

Not changing does not lead to sudden failure and is harder to attribute to the decision of one person because no decision was made.

While Brainchip has visionaries to spare this is not necessarily the case where huge institutionalised companies like Qualcomm is concerned.

A comfortable assured future can be destroyed by making a bold visionary decision if it is wrong or before it’s time.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Great post mate, one of your best, and I’ll go on a tangent here. If a takeover were to exist and I think it won’t for a long time…… you’d have to imagine that it would cost them double as the company taking over wouldn’t even know what to do with the tech and they would need help to understand it 😁

Reactions: 5 users

cosors

👀
For the archive and who is interested.
Keywords:
For whitepaper ISO 26262, Failure Modes Effects and Diagnostic FMEDA, Safety Element out of Context SEooC, DCAN and Functional Safety in Road Vehicles see here:
https://www.design-reuse.com/articles/53540/functional-safety-in-road-vehicles.html

Tesla has focused on autonomous cars. But their cars still had some crashes, where the car did work as expected, but still an accident occurred. Why?

Reactions: 2 users

skutza

Regular
I know it's a long shot but I'm thinking this is probably a great Mercedes strategy going forward.

Dear Markus,

As you are aware BrainChip has made leaps and bounds in the way of helping solve many power saving efforts in many areas. I believe it would be advantageous to Mercedes to come out of the closet and purchase a licence deal and quote, "we have now fully committed to partnering with BrainChip as we see their IP being the way forward with almost all sensors on our cars in the future. Making our sensors smart has filled in the missing pieces of our puzzle to ensure our EV's lead the pack for the next 20 years. We expect many more companies to follow in our footstep."

By doing this Marcus, Mercedes will spend $2 million to grab a great product and lead the market, but also this will guarantee at least 40,000 Mercedes bought in the first 12 months of doing so. The wealth generated by this and the thanks Mercedes will receive is likely to be in the sum of $400,000,000! Not bad for a $2,000,000 outlay. Get your CFO and Sales team on to this, you're and we are on a winner :)

Regards,

the team at the 1,000 eyes ROFL!!!!

1677586476228.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Hi Aaronx,

Akida 1500 has a CNN2SNN front end. Akida handles the Prophesee spikes au naturel.

Luca has stated that their involvement with Akida is preliminary.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 8.2 has its own AI processor "Hexagon", so I would be surprised if Akida is included in this prophesee/Snapdragon collaboration.

I love surprises.
You missed the wording from Prophesess regarding "event based" and "Neuromorphic",
To me that spells AKIDA, but you wait until Brainchip's in the headline 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I wonder how good the "always on" function will be.
My Google homes are supposed await a "hey Google" yet I'm being interrupted by them constantly when speaking to my wife or when the TV says something close.

I'd hate to be driving, complaining about someone: "don't you hate it when people just MERGE RIGHT WITHOUT INDICATING"and we swerve into a ditch haha
I'm heavily invested in paradigm shifting technology here, but I hate most new "technological" features and see them as just gimmicks.

I was around a client's place once and they wanted to ask Google Home something..
"Hey Google?".. No response.
"Hey Google?".. No response..
Checked if it was on etc and ended up searching it on his phone.

That was my first experience of seeing Google Home in action.
It's a bit like talking into an answering machine, you feel like a knob, because "nobody is there"..

I hate talking to machines and I'm not going to do it, unless I have absolutely no choice.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Here is my wild speculation! From searching Google Map 😆.

The old El Toro Marine Air Staion had been decommissioning 23 years ago. And had been sold for development.

At the site now had an technology precinct;

Dropped pin

What is intresting is;
Microchip Technology Inc
Dell EMC
Amazon Web Services
And other co at this precinct.

View attachment 30859
View attachment 30860

Just intresting that's the above company is at the site.

But then again, BrainChip could be getting an extra office space, as the Laguna Hill Office is getting small with the increase of staffs.

Just my Tuesday opinion. 😅😅😅
Learning 🏖
The job skills indicate semiconductor design capability, and this may be intended to work with TSMC or MicroChips
You missed the wording from Prophesess regarding "event based" and "Neuromorphic",

https://spectrum.ieee.org/event-based-camera-chips
Event-Based Camera Chips Are Here, What’s Next?

Prophesee's CEO explains the future of sensors that only see changes​

SAMUEL K. MOORE
12 OCT 2021

This month, Sony starts shipping its first high-resolution event-based camera chips. Ordinary cameras capture complete scenes at regular intervals even though most of the pixels in those frames don't change from one scene to another. The pixels in event-based cameras—a technology inspired by animal vision systems—only react if they detect a change in the amount of light falling on them. Therefore, they consume little power and generate much less data while capturing motion especially well. The two Sony chips—the 0.92 megapixel IMX636 and the smaller 0.33 megapixel IMX637—combine Prophesee's event-based circuits with Sony's 3D-chip stacking technology to produce a chip with the smallest event-based pixels on the market. Prophesee CEO Luca Verre explains what comes next for this neuromorphic technology.

• Fire
  • Love

Dallas

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Dallas

Regular
Erste Automobilzulieferer und -hersteller sollen ab Ende 2023 die Snapdragon Auto 5G Modem-RF Gen 2 Platform verbauen können. In welchen Fahrzeugen dies zuerst der Fall sein wird, ist nicht bekannt. Qualcomm nennt Continental, LG Electronis und Valeo als Partner.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Pappagallo

Regular

That’s because it’s an event-based vision sensor. It’s just Prophesee describing the nature of their own product.

People really need to pump the brakes here. We’ve had the CEO of Prophesee directly confirm with a poster on this forum that we’re not at a commercial stage with them yet. I’m extremely positive about the future of this collaboration and I’m sure it’ll make us a shit tonne of money in time. But we need to remember that it’s less than 12 months old. There’s nothing to gain by raising people’s expectations prematurely, especially when we’ve already been told the state of play in black and white.

It’s the Mercedes situation all over again. Going from the EQXX to production cars was never going to happen overnight. It’s been announced that their new operating system, complete with technology derived from the concept, will debut on their new MMA platform ETA 2024. Ergo we will not be in a Mercedes until then at the earliest.

It’s all there but for some reason it gets ignored repeatedly and I don’t think it’s very helpful wrt managing expectations.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

stockduck

Regular
  • Nokia and Bosch are continuing their joint research in 6G, exploring the integration of sensing technologies in future 6G systems
  • Nokia and Bosch have begun conducting joint research in the next generation of networking, investigating how future 6G networks could be used for both communications and sensing when they are commercially available by the end of the decade.
  • While 5G has the potential to determine the location of devices connected to the network, 6G will have the ability to track the position of any object – whether connected or unconnected. This will allow 6G signals to function similarly to radar, giving users an awareness of their surroundings beyond their traditional senses.
  • In the next decade, 6G will be capable of sensing all objects in their coverage areas regardless of whether they contain active radios. We are creating networks that will endow humans with a digital 6th sense.”

That is something I feel excitement too and hope there are spiking neural networks also elemental in the future, I hope that our bloody biological human body could stand those enduring radiation without causing cancer after 10 or 20 years.

Reactions: 3 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

Edge impulse - University of South Australia​

Let's get wasted and apply some deep thinking to rubbish​

27 February 2023
Person putting rubbish into bin
Artificial intelligence has made a giant leap into our rubbish bins thanks to new technology being deployed at the University of South Australia.
Using algorithms to analyse data from smart bin sensors, UniSA PhD student Sabbir Ahmed is designing a deep learning model to predict where waste is accumulating in cities and how often public bins should be cleared.
“Sensors in the public smart bins can give us a lot of information about how busy specific locations are, what type of rubbish is being disposed of and even how much methane gas is being produced from food waste in bins,” Ahmed says.
“All that data can be fed into a neural network model to predict where bins in parks, shopping centres and other public places are likely to fill up quickly and, conversely, which locations are rarely visited.
“This can help councils to optimise their waste management services, schedule bin clearances and even relocate rarely used bins to where they are needed most.”
Ahmed is collaborating with Wyndham Council in Victoria on a pilot project, using their smart bin data to develop an AI model which could be used by local councils across the country to make waste services more efficient.
Details of the research are published in the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health.
Co-author of the paper, UniSA lecturer Dr Sameera Mubarak, says waste management is a growing concern around the world.
“Many urban areas are struggling to cope with an increase in garbage due to rapid population growth and waste services are becoming increasingly difficult for local governments to manage,” Dr Mubarak says.
In developing an AI model, the researchers have analysed sensor data from public bin sites, routing paths and pick-up locations. The sensors capture different types of waste: solid, organic, industry or chemical waste, medical waste, and recycling waste.
“Human planning takes time but using artificial intelligence we can predict patterns of waste generation in public sites.
“This includes forecasting which days are busier in certain locations, flagging upcoming events that will result in a spike in garbage, and then scheduling waste collection around these predictions.
“Improper waste collection can cause serious health and environmental hazards for cities, particularly when bins overflow. This research ticks many boxes, including addressing challenges around sustainability, environmental and health issues, and efficient resourcing.”
The researchers plan to investigate the impact of socioeconomic factors and public utility investment on waste generation in future work.
Notes to Editors
“Forecasting the status of municipal waste in smart bins using deep learning” is authored by Sabbir Ahmed, Dr Sameera Mubarak, Associate Professor Tina Du, and Associate Professor Santoso Wibowo from Central Queensland University.

Media contact: Candy Gibson M: 0434 605 142 E:candy.gibson@unisa.edu.au

Attachments

• CE447050-F92F-4A7C-96A0-4CC11E63BD37.png
    CE447050-F92F-4A7C-96A0-4CC11E63BD37.png
    6.8 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:
  • Love

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Benchmarking AI Inference at the Edge: Measuring Performance and Efficiency for Real-World Deployments.
Mar 28, 2023 09:00 AM
Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Microsoft (Outlook)
Join BrainChip and Edge Impulse in this live video to discover FOMO, the next-generation AI object-detection tool that leverages BrainChip’s neuromorphic architecture. We'll also guide participants through benchmarking activities, demonstrate the availability of BrainChip’s model library, and show you how to maximize the potential of your ML solutions.

GDPR & PRIVACY

Edge Impulse and its partners are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to provide the products and services you requested from us. From time to time, we would like to contact you about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you. By joining this webinar you agree to receive other communications from Edge Impulse and it's partner, and you can opt-out at anytime.

Attachments

• 4FEA84BA-A648-4FF7-82C5-E7772F567F30.png
    4FEA84BA-A648-4FF7-82C5-E7772F567F30.png
    814 KB · Views: 36
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Here is my wild speculation! From searching Google Map 😆.

The old El Toro Marine Air Staion had been decommissioning 23 years ago. And had been sold for development.

At the site now had an technology precinct;

Dropped pin

What is intresting is;
Microchip Technology Inc
Dell EMC
Amazon Web Services
And other co at this precinct.

View attachment 30859
View attachment 30860

Just intresting that's the above company is at the site.

But then again, BrainChip could be getting an extra office space, as the Laguna Hill Office is getting small with the increase of staffs.

Just my Tuesday opinion. 😅😅😅
Learning 🏖
Morning Learning,

Cheers for the aerial imagery of the area.

On 11th Nov 2021 , Brainchip moved into our latest / 4 x larger headquarters.

California, Laguna Hills
929sq meters floor space.

As per the attached photo taken from our latest Annual Report, as of 31st Dec 2022, our total work force ( Execs, Techs , S & M etc ) only rose by three people.

Assuming 25 people out of Brainchips 66 worldwide workforce operate out of this location .... gives each employee 37.16 Sq meters , give or take...which is alot of space.

My guess is we aren't chasing more floor space but rather these future employees will be engaged with / within a partners business premises.

* 3 Day Blinds Headquarters.......Sounds like a Goverment front company .....Skunk Works ????.

😊.

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• 20230301_035127.jpg
    20230301_035127.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 95
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

A new AI-based tool to detect DDoS attacks​

Ingrid Fadelli February 28, 2023 A new AI-based tool to detect DDoS attacks IDS deployment on the ISP. Credit: Mustapha et al
Cybercriminals are coming up with increasingly savvy ways to disrupt online services, access sensitive data or crash internet user's devices. A cyber-attack that has become very common over the past decades is the so-called Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack.

This type of attack involves a series of devices connected to the internet, which are collectively referred to as a "botnet." This "group" of connected devices is then used to flood a target server or website with "fake" traffic, disrupting its operation and making it inaccessible to legitimate users.

To protect their website or servers from DDoS attacks, businesses and other users commonly use firewalls, anti-malware software or conventional intrusion detection systems. Yet detecting these attacks can be very challenging today, as they are often carried out using generative adversarial networks (GANs), machine learning techniques that can learn to realistically mimic the activity of real users and legitimate user requests.

As a result, many existing anti-malware systems ultimately fail to secure users against them.

Researchers at Institut Polytechnique de Paris, Telecom Paris (INFRES) have recently developed a new computational method that could detect DDoS attacks more effectively and reliably. This method, introduced in a paper published in Computers & Security, is based on a long short-term memory (LSTM) model, a type of recurrent neural network (RNN) that can learn to detect long-term dependencies in event sequences.

"Our research paper was based on the problem of detecting DDoS attacks, a type of cyber-attacks that can cause significant damage to online services and network communication," Ali Mustapha, one of the researchers who carried out the study, told Tech Xplore. "While previous studies have explored the use of deep learning algorithms to detect DDoS attacks, these approaches may still be vulnerable to attackers who utilize machine learning and deep learning techniques to create adversarial attack traffic capable of bypassing detection systems."

A new AI-based tool to detect DDoS attacks IDS model architecture. Credit: Mustapha et al
As part of their study, Mustapha and his colleagues set out to devise an entirely new machine learning–based approach that could improve the resilience of DDoS detection systems. The method they proposed is based on two separate models that can be integrated into a single intrusion detection system.

"The first model is designed to determine whether the incoming network traffic is adversarial and block it if it is deemed fraudulent," Mustapha explained. "Otherwise, it is then forwarded to the second model, which is responsible for identifying whether it constitutes a DDoS attack. Depending on the outcome of this analysis, a corresponding set of rules and an alert system are employed."

The DDoS detection tool proposed by this team of researchers has numerous advantages over other intrusion detection systems developed in the past. Most notably, it is robust and can detect DDoS attacks with high levels of accuracy, it is adaptable, and it could also be tailored to meet the unique needs of specific businesses or users. In addition, it can be easily deployed by internet service providers (ISPs), while protecting them against both standard and adversarial DDoS attacks.

"Our study yielded several noteworthy results and accomplishments," Mustapha explained. "Initially, we evaluated high-performance models that are trained to identify standard DDoS attacks, testing them against adversarial DDoS attacks generated through Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs). We observed that the models were relatively ineffective at detecting these types of attacks; however, we were able to refine our approach and enhance it to detect these attacks with an accuracy exceeding 91%."

Initial tests conducted by Mustapha and his colleagues yielded very promising results, as they showed that their system could also detect more sophisticated attacks specifically engineered to fool machine learning algorithms. To demonstrate their tool's potential further, the researchers also carried out a series of tests in real-time. They found that the system satisfied the real-time DDoS attack detection requirements, extracting and analyzing network packets in a limited amount of time and without causing substantial network traffic delays.

The promising method presented in this paper could soon be integrated within existing and newly developed security systems. In addition, it might inspire the development of similar machine learningtechniques for detecting DDoS attacks.

"As we look ahead to future work, it will be essential to assess the efficacy of our IDS when challenged with adversarial attacks generated by alternative models," Mustapha added. "Additionally, we need to explore the implementation of online learning algorithms, which enable the IDS to continuously update its model in real-time as it analyzes new data. By integrating an incremental update feature, the IDS could retain its effectiveness in detecting evolving attack techniques."

More information: Ali Mustapha et al, Detecting DDoS attacks using adversarial neural network, Computers & Security(2023). DOI: 10.1016/j.cose.2023.103117

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

GazDix

Regular
Good morning Chippers.

Some thoughts on a few posts I've read the last week or so.

@Realinfo , I understand your point here completely. We could have started small with a product like doorbells and then branched out from there. From a business perspective this makes a lot of sense. But for Akida being in the new tech category, and having no consumer goods experience, it makes more sense focusing on product development and partnering with companies who know how to integrate Akida best into certain applications. But once more revenue seeps in, I can't see why we can't make our own doorbells.

That being said though I would like to see more fun (tactical engagements) with our large shareholder base, like how we could name the robot. Also selling T-shirts. I assume the connections are all still there and all we need to do is make another order (I have already emailed Brainchip about this). I missed out the first time as well. Got the shares, but didn't get the T-shirt!

@Steve10 , I think a better comparison would be other ASX tech stocks and look at market cap rather than share price seeing shares on issue is accounted for. The closest one I can think of is Appen APX. At its top in 2020, its MC was around $5 billion AUD. That would give us an SP of $2.50. But there is a few problems. One, this was just after COVID and the whole market was low, and APX only manages data rather than having the potential scope of Brainchip and what markets Akida can penetrate.
Also, technology companies are usually never valuated on revenue alone. I researched the top 100 crypto companies and only a handful have significant revenue. Valuations are based on the future potential. So in our context, I agree that the ASX loves revenue, but if we were to dual list on the Nasdaq and BRN leads the SP from the US, then I would think ASX would follow.

For fun, I look at the top 20 ASX companies (which I am sure we will be apart of in time) and look at their MCs. This would equate us with WiseTech Global or QBE at $21 billion MC or a SP of around $11. But these are current prices and whilst the ASX is in a downtrend. By the time interest rates will have pivoted and liquidity gets going again (hopefully in 4 months or so), also as the stock market grows at 10% per year on average and let's assume companies align with that growth, then Brainchip will be $32 billion in 2030 or $16 SP. This is being super conservative. I would think we would be close to double that - $30 at least), but who knows. Always fun to predict.

Cheers all,

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
A common trait seen here is to blame shorters, manipulators, instos etc for the share price action. In my opinion it is a coping mechanism.

Manipulation can also occur both ways too.
Some people manipulate the share price to get more shares, while others could manipulate by upramping and giving share holders fake hope. We have seen examples of this too recently with a few arrests made last year.

Both of these aren't healthy imo. Brainchip's share price isn't due to some instos manipulating to get more shares. It's purely due to the FACT that company hasn't achieved the revenue and sales (IP Contracts) that market expects it to do. It's that simple.

Once we start seeing the revenue, we would see an uptrend in price. Even Tony acknowledged this in an email to a shareholder that this is what market is expecting.

Once we get market's attention, then those shorts will cover, there'll be more buyers and it's a happy place. At the moment there aren't enough buyers to cause this.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users

Damo4

Regular
A common trait seen here is to blame shorters, manipulators, instos etc for the share price action. In my opinion it is a coping mechanism.

Manipulation can also occur both ways too.
Some people manipulate the share price to get more shares, while others could manipulate by upramping and giving share holders fake hope. We have seen examples of this too recently with a few arrests made last year.

Both of these aren't healthy imo. Brainchip's share price isn't due to some instos manipulating to get more shares. It's purely due to the FACT that company hasn't achieved the revenue and sales (IP Contracts) that market expects it to do. It's that simple.

Once we start seeing the revenue, we would see an uptrend in price. Even Tony acknowledged this in an email to a shareholder that this is what market is expecting.

Once we get market's attention, then those shorts will cover, there'll be more buyers and it's a happy place. At the moment there aren't enough buyers to cause this.

"Brainchip's share price isn't due to some instos manipulating to get more shares. It's purely due to the FACT that company hasn't achieved the revenue and sales (IP Contracts) that market expects it to do"

Who needs shorters when a large chunk of holders have convinced themselves the company isn't performing and it's management is disappointing shareholders! LOL
To ignore macro issues such as Covid19, Wars and tensions, inflation, recessions etc and to label Brainchip as a non-performer is hilarious
I don't remember being promised anything? Even if KMP stated strong growth in certain parts of certain years, how could they predict the global impact.
As I said, who needs manipulators when "LTH"s are negative enough.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Pappagallo

Regular
“For some reason”

One “For some reason” could be to create fake timelines in the minds of retail investors which when not achieved lead to disappointment making the retail investors vulnerable to suggestions that management are incompetent based on trader manipulator, activist short or troll posts filled with fabricated claims to knowledge and expertise that equips them with necessary expertise to judge performance.

A great way is to cite the performance of another company and claim it is directly comparable.

A PROVEN way to carry out this plan is for one person to create multiple accounts and then use those fake personas to confirm their first expressed opinion that management is incompetent.

The recent removal of a long term poster and it’s multiple accounts should make sure that genuine retail do not believe anyone here until they have confirmed every single word by DYOR.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: There is absolutely no evidence that AKIDA is incorporated in any single product involving Prophesee.

There is however proof positive available that Brainchip and Prophesee have partnered to explore their joint use and that they continue to have a positive relationship. DYOR

Yes this is absolutely one side of it.

The other side is that people want to be rich yesterday. I understand, I do too! It’s nothing malicious, just classic age old impatience. Not having a go at anyone either, we’re all human (well most of us anyway) and guilty of it from time to time.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
"Brainchip's share price isn't due to some instos manipulating to get more shares. It's purely due to the FACT that company hasn't achieved the revenue and sales (IP Contracts) that market expects it to do"

Who needs shorters when a large chunk of holders have convinced themselves the company isn't performing and it's management is disappointing shareholders! LOL
To ignore macro issues such as Covid19, Wars and tensions, inflation, recessions etc and to label Brainchip as a non-performer is hilarious
I don't remember being promised anything? Even if KMP stated strong growth in certain parts of certain years, how could they predict the global impact.
As I said, who needs manipulators when "LTH"s are negative enough.

I was talking about the objective perspective on Brainchip from a market view point.

Those issues you describe, while it did affect the market in general, most companies have recovered from it, except a few.

Covid 19 mania is over. War is ongoing issue, it has been for decades, including USA who's been in wars for ever, not just Russia. And war issue never ends. Inflation is under control as per our government, and recession - we aren't there yet.

Tell me where I was negative?
All I was saying was BRN needs revenue and IP contracts and somehow I'm the negative poster?
I'm sorry I don't meet posting standards but market agrees.

If someone's saying instos are manipulating to accumulate, we would have seen the evidence already of this accumulation.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

rgupta

Regular
I was talking about the objective perspective on Brainchip from a market view point.

Those issues you describe, while it did affect the market in general, most companies have recovered from it, except a few.

Covid 19 mania is over. War is ongoing issue, it has been for decades, including USA who's been in wars for ever, not just Russia. And war issue never ends. Inflation is under control as per our government, and recession - we aren't there yet.

Tell me where I was negative?
All I was saying was BRN needs revenue and IP contracts and somehow I'm the negative poster?
I'm sorry I don't meet posting standards but market agrees.

If someone's saying instos are manipulating to accumulate, we would have seen the evidence already of this accumulation.

Top Bottom