BRN Discussion Ongoing

Still up to bloody 5 days. Hurry LDA and sell the rest of your holdings.

View attachment 30747
Be thankful if it's only, up to 5 (business) days..

That message looks extremely familiar to me 🤔..

Every time there's a problem, you can tack on another few days..

Good Luck 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

FJ-215

Regular
Still up to bloody 5 days. Hurry LDA and sell the rest of your holdings.

View attachment 30747

Hi Rocket,

Just my view, I don't think you have too much to worry about. LDA & BRN are on the same page, the POA still has at least a month to run so I doubt our SP will move too much. We gave LDA 30M collateral shares that they can sell and they have been (see top 20). What would happen if they sold all of those shares at an average price of say 58 cents with 5 weeks of the POA to run and then BRN revealed a deal with Samsung and the SP went to $5.00?

LDA would BE TOAST!!! They would be over $10M out of pocket.

Not going to happen.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

TECH

Regular
Good evening all,

Nice announcement earlier in the day, another step in the right direction, will this partnership bear fruit in the short term, nobody can say, but we must continue this expansion, keep in mind, it takes two to tango, so the mutual respect has already been established, I personally haven't kept count of the partnerships that have been announced on the last 12 months, all I know is it's growing and it indicates to me at least that our opportunities are also expanding, does emotion3D already have any customers or engagements :ROFLMAO: (I'm just being sarcastic) so that means in turn our reach has just grown.

A view anything other than Positive, well, may I say you own shares in the wrong company.

Love Brainchip, keep reaching for the stars ;):geek:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Dear Dodgy-Knees, I'm going to take this image of Alfred Hitchcock tied to a stake above a great big pile of sticks, as you having personally given me a really big "on fire" emoji endorsement, unless otherwise corrected.😜

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Screenshot_20230227_222508_LinkedIn.jpg

Learning 🏖

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

FJ-215

Regular
Can someone elaborate on who the sock puppet is/was??

Scary Movie What GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers
Why do you think there was only one? I got the impression that it was common place.

Different attitudes, different ages, different occupations.......same dude/s.

Edit: Maybe dudette/s as well

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
View attachment 30758

Learning 🏖
But they haven't spent as much as IBM and Intel on research, and if it was any good it would have been taken over years ago.
What is a neuromorphic computer anyway?

... but the word is getting out there ...

https://www.zonebourse.com/cours/ac...nducteurs-et-l-experience-des-utili-43096330/

BrainChip s'associe à emotion3D pour améliorer la sécurité des conducteurs et l'expérience des utilisateurs​

26/02/2023 | 23:30

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

But they haven't spent as much as IBM and Intel on research, and if it was any good it would have been taken over years ago.

... but the word is getting out there .

BrainChip s'associe à emotion3D pour améliorer la sécurité des conducteurs et l'expérience des utilisateurs​

Why does everything sound sound so gentil et elegante in French? Je ne sais pas?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

... but the word is getting out there ...

https://www.zonebourse.com/cours/ac...nducteurs-et-l-experience-des-utili-43096330/

Oui, Oui Dio! (in a sexy French accent) 😂😂😂

"Please sir, can I have some more!"

And words are definitely getting out.

Learning 🏖

• Fire
  • Haha

Bravo

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Shadow59

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Oh no! Je regret bringing that up now!
Terrible song…. I know because I watched it till the end 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

cosors

👀

Mercedes-Benz EV to ditch EQ branding and take a shot at the Model 3

"...
Mercedes-Benz have also been eager to reveal that this new electric saloon will be the pioneer of the company’s proprietary MB Operating System, which will be used instead of the Google connectivity options integrated into the vehicles of competitors such as Volvo. This homemade infotainment system may even feature the experimental processor being developed by Mercedes that executes tasks in “neuromorphic spikes”, which essentially translates to the processor steadily accumulating tasks until a certain quantity has been reached, when they are all carried out simultaneously.
..."
https://www.britanniacarleasing.co....h-eq-branding-and-take-a-shot-at-the-model-3/

Don't be surprised, they're just changing the name. I don't know if that has already been announced here. The EQ is being dropped and something else is coming in its place or former branding back again.

Electric vehicles are becoming normal, new combustion engines will soon no longer exist. For car manufacturers this means that many of the sub-brands they have just built up at great expense, from "e-tron" to "Ioniq", could soon disappear again.
https://www.autobild.de/artikel/elektroauto-e-auto-labels-elaktromarken-id-cupra-ioniq-22482709.html

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Mercedes-Benz EV to ditch EQ branding and take a shot at the Model 3

"...
Mercedes-Benz have also been eager to reveal that this new electric saloon will be the pioneer of the company’s proprietary MB Operating System, which will be used instead of the Google connectivity options integrated into the vehicles of competitors such as Volvo. This homemade infotainment system may even feature the experimental processor being developed by Mercedes that executes tasks in “neuromorphic spikes”, which essentially translates to the processor steadily accumulating tasks until a certain quantity has been reached, when they are all carried out simultaneously.
..."
https://www.britanniacarleasing.co....h-eq-branding-and-take-a-shot-at-the-model-3/

Don't be surprised, they're just changing the name. I don't know if that has already been announced here. The EQ is being dropped and something else is coming in its place or former branding back again.

Electric vehicles are becoming normal, new combustion engines will soon no longer exist. For car manufacturers this means that many of the sub-brands they have just built up at great expense, from "e-tron" to "Ioniq", could soon disappear again.
https://www.autobild.de/artikel/elektroauto-e-auto-labels-elaktromarken-id-cupra-ioniq-22482709.html
Mercedes AKD?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users
Huge news

Yeah, but this collaboration doesn't include us, yet 🤔..

Isn't this news a few days old now?
Or am I suffering from deja vu?
Is that French?..

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Yeah, but this collaboration doesn't include us, yet 🤔..

Isn't this news a few days old now?
Or am I suffering from deja vu?
Is that French?..

I must have missed that announcement @DingoBorat and correct BrainChip not named, however it is a collaboration to optimise neuromorphic vision technologies

• Fire
Top Bottom