BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 1270

I'd suggest contacting them via official channels. They need to hear it directly.

D

Deleted member 1270

We are listed on a stock exchange with a preponderance of mining stocks - the players understand hole-digging.

The ASX is wary of IT shares following the dot-com bust. They probably view the AI boom with a jaundiced eye. What is a neuromorphic chip anyway?

We have been yellow-carded for injudicious use of the hockey stick. Management takes the view that we cannot afford a second yellow card, even if it means the shorters score the occasional goal.

To continue the sporting analogy - short term pain for ...
The dotcom bust was 21 years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Shadow59

Regular
A possibility for sure,
Ive emailed TD and voiced my concern of the s/p destruction being intolerable and that management/BOD must call a trading halt and investigate/communicate what the FUCK is going on !!!!!!!!
I was thinking of emailing Tony, but I imagine it will take until the annual report comes out before he can reply to the emails he would have received this morning. It would be a waste of time anyway as they will only give a standard cut and paste response, much like the quarterlies.
Regarding Fact Finders return🤣🤣🤣 he is no saviour. I would say he most likely sold out some time ago.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

Tony after reading the first few emails.

• Haha
Reactions: 30 users

VictorG

I've noticed each time a huge share price movement happens with BRN, a reverse price movement of similar value happens not many days after.
Should this happen again we should expect a speeding ticket from ASX, at which point I hope they receive thousands of emails from BRN share holders telling them to pound sand.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

misslou

Founding Member
I don't understand how anyone can be relaxed about how this is playing out.
I’m relaxed.

The share price goes down, share price goes up. You don’t invest in the sharemarket unless you have resilience.
Those fortunate enough to have experience seeing their portfolio recover + more after a low, know it’s not necessarily a problem when the share price drops.

The company is placed so well to take a substantial share of a multibillion dollar market.

It would be unnecessary to panic right now imo.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Oh Valeo, Valeo, tell us true
Are you using AKIDA in SCALA 3 LiDaR too?
Because the world is dying to know
If AKIDA is the magic sauce that makes it glow.
The rumour mill is spinning fast
And whispers have become a blast
That AKIDA is the secret ingredient
That makes your LiDaR so expedient.
We know you like to keep it hush
And let your competitors do the rush
But if you confirm it now and here
We promise we'll give a mighty cheer!
So come on Valeo, don't be shy
Just tell everyone that AKIDA is your guy.
Us shareholders will be happy as can be
Knowing that AKIDA is your secret recipe.
But you haven't a rhyme with orange
That would be very st(o)range.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I was thinking of emailing Tony, but I imagine it will take until the annual report comes out before he can reply to the emails he would have received this morning. It would be a waste of time anyway as they will only give a standard cut and paste response, much like the quarterlies.
Regarding Fact Finders return🤣🤣🤣 he is no saviour. I would say he most likely sold out some time ago.
" I would say he most likely sold out some time ago" everyone has an opinion but mine is that FF has definitely NOT sold out!!!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Diogenese

Top 20
The dotcom bust was 21 years ago!
... so no one on the ASX remembers it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
I’m relaxed.

The share price goes down, share price goes up. You don’t invest in the sharemarket unless you have resilience.
Those fortunate enough to have experience seeing their portfolio recover + more after a low, know it’s not necessarily a problem when the share price drops.

The company is placed so well to take a substantial share of a multibillion dollar market.

i know else is probably relaxed, the shorters...

e7dcbef384c3bf5f6c5f60f0856721fb_w200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Sickdude

Not much but bought 10k shares considering it the golden opportunity, I understand the frustration but it’s a long game..

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

Pappagallo

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 1270

I’m relaxed.

You can't be relaxed. You have seen a 13% decline in the value of your holding today alone. It simply doesn't make sense to state that you are relaxed.

It's time to face reality in as much that they are poor communicators and that it needs to change.

The market is telling us that it is uncertain about the future of the company.

The company can and should react. We all know it won't though.

The arrogance exhibited by them is stupefying.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Mugen74

Regular
13% intraday drop. ASX and ASIC=

cant-see-shit.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Cardpro

Regular
I’m relaxed.

Although I also believe that the company is well placed in a hot market, I do get worried that the share price dropped to 50 cents with out no apparent reason...

Reactions: 5 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Although I also believe that the company is well placed in a hot market, I do get worried that the share price dropped to 50 cents with out no apparent reason...
Exactly the reaction hoped for.
Sets up a panicked sales cascade.
Who benefits from this???
Certainly not people/entity's who want to see the Company succeed.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

charles2

Regular
Well this is the culmination of naive management/insiders using the laissez-faire approach to shareholder value and at the same time (!!!!!!) exercising their put option (raising money at laughable prices). There should be a law

Really it is so incompetent and it should be criminal, even in Australia. God is on our side with our incredible technology.......but but but (accidents happen)

This is how organized shorts crush Ivory Tower management.....and it is our/your money.

Revolting, to put a positive spin on it.

And at the same time the semiconductor sector is en fuego.

Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 1270

... so no one on the ASX remembers it?
Perhaps reflect on your comment.

"The ASX is wary of IT shares following the dot-com bust. "

Taken to mean the ASX as a business is wary! No?

Reactions: 1 users

GazDix

Regular
Certainly looks like stop losses have been hit. I am assuming the market makers here have done it on purpose.
Just remember that we can run up just as hard and quickly as we are dropping down now.

I was worried how the market didn't respond after the 4C and expressed my worries here, because there is no reason why with a showing of revenue and Akida 1500 been tapered out that we should go lower, but we did.

Some big boys I am sure are scooping shares and there is no way they will take mine. I managed to scrape a little more to put a buy order in.

Looks like support at 50 cents will hold for now ( if that breaks, sheeezzz) but just remember that this dump is designed to panic and disrupt us retail holders. In my opinion, the narrative that our company is not using the ASX's comms and that is why our SP is dropping may or may not be true, but we have strong fundamentals. Simply, the less retail holders we have and the more instos we have, the more we all have to keep on extending our time horizons to have the share price in a 'comfort' zone as instos don't care about the price in the short/medium term. I do think dividends will be possible one day and that is my goal.

I am going to go for a walk.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users
Top Bottom