BRN Discussion Ongoing

Anil accidentally let it slip a while ago

Might be this one-

Thanks mate I'll sus it out shortly.
And WTF happened to the share price 🤮

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
But you haven't a rhyme with orange
That would be very st(o)range.

But I have a rhyme with orange
Which involves a word called sporange
A technical term for spore sac
So it looks like you'll have to back-track 😝

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Hunger_6848e3_7738119.gif

PANIC BUYING AGAIN 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Mugen74

Regular
Just the whales gobbling up the krill!

Reactions: 6 users

DK6161

Regular
Oh boy!

JPIck

Regular
Cmon Sean, give us some fuckin news mate, ever since u became CEO the announcement tap has been turned off

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
" I would say he most likely sold out some time ago" everyone has an opinion but mine is that FF has definitely NOT sold out!!!
I wonder.

It has been said. always have a plan.

Wonder if the plan was sell high $2.30 and downwards to a buy low at 50c and during that period ramp up as much as possible. Seen posters do it before. Seen it again at best guest. Timing to go quiet is strange.

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Not that I am casting any aspersions on any TSEx posters. Wouldn’t dare. Talking about Hotcrapper of course 😜

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Damo4

Regular
zpk0xtRKc7LRx9wHb39GtQYITnk=.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

And may I say again.... WTF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

DK6161

Regular
FML indeed. I am about done here.

Can someone please post screenshots of brn staff liking big companies' posts so I am 100% confident that we are heading from the grave to the moon. Please....????

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

mrgds

Regular
You can't be relaxed. You have seen a 13% decline in the value of your holding today alone. It simply doesn't make sense to state that you are relaxed.

It's time to face reality in as much that they are poor communicators and that it needs to change.

The market is telling us that it is uncertain about the future of the company.

The company can and should react. We all know it won't though.

The arrogance exhibited by them is stupefying.
Agreed @belkin ................................ "The company can and should react"

RT states in the upcoming podcast .............

"this episode to provide listeners with a better understanding of who we are, what we are doing and where we are going"
"Our audience will come away with a better idea of current IP offerings and the direction the market is heading for years to come"

Its my opinion that these topics should have been conveyed to the shareholders throughout 22/23 on a monthly basis, via a shareholder newsletter.
Also , incorporated in these podcasts/newsletters should be a Q&A from shareholders to management, not just at a AGM.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Times like this I put on some relaxing beats to sooth my soul.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
BrainChip is mentioned here!

Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 12.42.09.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

DK6161

Regular
Can we please keep harrasing other companies employees and force them to look at brainchip akida. Please! Emails, LinkedIn, twitter, Facebook, whatever platform. The more the better. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Mugen74

Regular
FML indeed. I am about done here.

Can someone please post screenshots of brn staff liking big companies' posts so I am 100% confident that we are heading from the grave to the moon. Please....????
Sorry too busy eating my hat😭Told someone a long while ago Brn would never get back to 50c.That'll learn me.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Damo4

Regular
I’m relaxed.

The share price goes down, share price goes up. You don’t invest in the sharemarket unless you have resilience.
Those fortunate enough to have experience seeing their portfolio recover + more after a low, know it’s not necessarily a problem when the share price drops.

The company is placed so well to take a substantial share of a multibillion dollar market.

It would be unnecessary to panic right now imo.

Can this be pinned somehow?

Never have a read something so accurate in the midst of a panic by supposed LTH's

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Battle hardened lth here but suffering shellshock ATM. 😂

• Haha

Diogenese

Top 20
Never mince word with Bravo
You'll rue the rest of the arvo
She is a living human thesaurus
Who'll kick you so hard you'll have a sore ...?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

robsmark

Regular
Agreed @belkin ................................ "The company can and should react"

RT states in the upcoming podcast .............

"this episode to provide listeners with a better understanding of who we are, what we are doing and where we are going"
"Our audience will come away with a better idea of current IP offerings and the direction the market is heading for years to come"

Its my opinion that these topics should have been conveyed to the shareholders throughout 22/23 on a monthly basis, via a shareholder newsletter.
Also , incorporated in these podcasts/newsletters should be a Q&A from shareholders to management, not just at a AGM.
Pretty fucking obvious where we’re going. You can determine this from the past 14 month performance.

jurassic park deal with it GIF

• Sad
  • Wow
Top Bottom