Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

FJ-215

Regular

Interesting find wilzy

Does BRN know about this?

A couple of new tweets out of these guys in the last 24hrs, the first in a long time by the looks.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai

Just like lava overflowing from a volcano Brn is slowly but surely moving in the direction of unstoppable resistance, dissolving old tech in its path, and filling every crack and crevice with its awesomeness and then slowly solidifying to become impenetrable, the Defacto standard in Edge compute is becoming a reality.
It's good to be a shareholder in this emerging unicorn.:cool:

National Geographic Film GIF by Nat Geo Wild

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 68 users

VictorG

Just like lava overflowing from a volcano Brn is slowly but surely moving in the direction of unstoppable resistance, dissolving old tech in its path, and filling every crack and crevice with its awesomeness and then slowly solidifying to become impenetrable, the Defacto standard in Edge compute is becoming a reality.
It's good to be a shareholder in this emerging unicorn.:cool:

National Geographic Film GIF by Nat Geo Wild
@Deadpool AKA Stephen King.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Cardpro

Regular
Mark, I'm totally with on this.... I am a very patient person .. But this is really starting to grind on me now!!! we are now heading back to the 50's again!!! I didn't think we would see this again ever!! (Not bothered with the "time to top up" !!) completely gob smacked at the prospect of this happening :mad::mad: I know we have had an explanation regarding announcements but I have been reading MANY 'other' company announcements on the ASX for a comparison on releasing company updates/news, and the taping out of AKD1500 should have been put to the ASX whether Non or price sensitive, It doesn't have to be $$$$$ sensitive it's just updated information on a platform that ties in your investments and company information in 'One place" It's informing current shareholders and prospective shareholders what the company is doing with their plans/business model moving forward...I know I will not be very popular with my 'one off rant' but that is just the way I feel at the moment ....

If we all know there will be NO ASX announcements then so do others!! and they will continue to play their games almost risk free!

I hope I get totally proven wrong with a HUGE announcement soon! Here's hoping

Over and out from a very Grumpy long term holder
IMO it will take few more months/years before we see the rerate of our stocks...

I've almost quadrupled my holdings with average price over 75c now... (my first parcel was in 2015... but sadly I increased my holdings at 1 dollar mark thinking we will see multiple agreements in short term)...

Although its quite disappointing to see current share price, I think we are doing everything correct (except for landing more price sensitive contracts but I guess we are building up to it) so I am hopeful that we will start flying soon...

I am just gonna hold forever anyways I don't even check the price anymore >_<... (unless there is a price sensitive announcement which have been disappointing for years but I still believeeeeee)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
D

Deleted member 118

Applied to swap my super in mygov to my
SMSF yesterday so this baby can keep falling if you ask me lol. I’m so lucky things went south sorting this out last July when the SP was over $1

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
IMO it will take few more months/years before we see the rerate of our stocks...

I've almost quadrupled my holdings with average price over 75c now... (my first parcel was in 2015... but sadly I increased my holdings at 1 dollar mark thinking we will see multiple agreements in short term)...

Although its quite disappointing to see current share price, I think we are doing everything correct (except for landing more price sensitive contracts but I guess we are building up to it) so I am hopeful that we will start flying soon...
Yep I agree Cardpro .. don't get me wrong I am Extremely Bullish with BRN and always have been and like you I have been in since 2015 (Aziana) Those were the days!! ;) I also increased my holdings at an earlier stage so feel very lucky to have a decent holding at a very low avg.

We have and continue to build Huge partnerships with Huge companies which is extremely satisfying and exciting!

We only need one/two IP deals to be signed off (could be very close!) and there is no doubt that will re-rate in a big way.

The Company report is due out by 28th Feb so hopefully that will contain some juicy bits of new info!

Have a great Friday Chippers

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Applied to swap my super in mygov to my
SMSF yesterday so this baby can keep falling if you ask me lol. I’m so lucky things went south sorting this out last July when the SP was over $1

Well done Rocket. Looks like you've timed it beautifully.
Now, get it done so we can light the blue touch paper and..............let her rip.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

dippY22

Regular
Some big names in the customer list
Yes,....and lot's of vibration detection opportunity in the oil and gas field production companies listed in the customer list.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Schwale

Regular
Dr. Umut Demirezen discussing Loihi & Akida from 16:00- Anyone able to interpret lol

View attachment 29161
Dr Demirezen started out by talking about Mercedes benz EQX in cabin neuromorphic technology e.g passenger recognition and presence and in cabin neuromorphic usage then goes on to explain, demonstrate and show off Akida 1 shot learning and its magically properties of one shot from 1 angle of a toy model then shows off Akida and how it can recognise from different angles and views how Akida performs at worst a second shot or classification may be required then he compares this to existing models and techniques and processes wich are less effecient less easier and less convinient. He is basically inferring current training methods of training and deploying Deep learning will be nade redundant with Akida. Then he goes on and uses real life images of the previously used toy models and with 100% accuracy Akida recognition is incredibly effecient and effective.

The world is slowly waking up to Akida functions benefits and ease of use.

Hope that helps!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 58 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Screenshot_20230210_094610.png

There seems to be a theme emerging in US/NASDAQ stocks with AI.

Hopefully we have a lithium sort of run incoming. Imagine a market where most sectors are deprived and Artificial Intelligence take the centre stage!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Stockbob

Regular

All these systems integrator companies coming out of the woodwork one after another supporting Akida can only be a good thing right ?? , extending Akida's tentacles further and deeper than any one of us can imagine.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users
D

Deleted member 118

Well done Rocket. Looks like you've timed it beautifully.
Now, get it done so we can light the blue touch paper and..............let her rip.

6 months in praying that we wouldn’t get a price sensitive announcement, but there is still time as I’m not over the finish line yet

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

robsmark

Regular
i hear you Rob as much as its annoying that the sp slid from $2+ for me the comfort is that Brainchip is kicking goals wether announced or hidden in the 4cs, other Company whitepapers, 36tth Neuro Conference by Tcs and many other non asx release. All of these will come together to form MANY Asx Announcements.
So just like building a Steve Jobs empire, - It's neuromorphic computing time.
The brains are working and we are no longer working out of a garage.
Hey MD,

Thats my point though, we aren’t kicking goals. No new contracts have been announced in over a year and we’ve only managed to sign two - it’s pathetic.

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
6 months in praying that we wouldn’t get a price sensitive announcement, but there is still time as I’m not over the finish line yet

Just fucken hurry up! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom