BRN Discussion Ongoing

The problem with being told to watch the financials, is that if the financials aren't strong, the shorters will have a field day. And that's exactly what has happened.

I agree @alwaysgreen. Revenue is not as high as what I would like it to be. However I can’t change that and neither can anyone on this forum which is why I cannot understand the constant complaining about it!

We all agree the SP will go up with revenue.

We know revenue is coming with MB and Renesas.

We have world class companies signed up, eg Intel, ARM, SiFive. They are in the business to specifically sell IP and edge AI is one of the hottest upcoming technologies in a growing market. I expect Intel, Arm or SiFive are going to try and make a profit selling us so there is 3 more potential revenue streams competing for market share.

Prophesee are kicking goals and love us as we are a perfect fit.

I expect Akida 1500 is being made for a specific use, hopefully NASA.

We’re all waiting with baited breath for Valeo to confirm we’re in the Scala 3 LiDAR: ka-ching!

VVDN are advertising us and are big players in India and targeting Asian market.

Socionext are advertising us in a product.

This has all been repeated over and over and yet people continue to complain.

I held other stocks, for different reasons lost confidence in them, sold them and moved on. Or sold them at a profit and moved on. I don’t understand this state of mind to hold something you don’t believe in.

I believe revenue is on its way so I’ll continue to hold. When/if I lose that confidence I’ll sell and move on but I think that’s very unlikely with all the current knowns in the pipeline!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 73 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

cassip

Regular
Reactions: 5 users
Just having a look at BMWs Tech Radar page.

Neuromorphic listed as a watch in their radar. They def understand its potential ;)

We've already discussed they testing / POC with SynSense for the Smart Cockpit / occupant behaviour (shoulda gone with NVISO / Akida imo haha).

I found it interesting though, as below, that their accoustic vehicle access / speech recognition is still listed as neuromorphic but they don't specify working with Synsense (or who actually) for that POC.

Be nice if they were taking a leaf out of MBs book :unsure:

WATCH​

• 4. NEUROMORPHIC COMPUTING

BMWG_Trend_Techradar_FutComp_Neurom_3_mobile.jpg

NEUROMORPHIC COMPUTING IS INSPIRED BY THE NEURAL STRUCTURE OF THE HUMAN BRAIN.
    Neuromorphic computing offers a complementary path next to the conventional architecture of traditional processors. Rising technologies like autonomous driving or natural language processing rely on the usage of big data and machine learning – both in need of much more powerful ways of computing. However, simulating networks of “neurons” with traditional silicon can be costly in terms of time, size, and energy consumption. In contrast, by imitating the human brain, with transistors physically operating as neurons, neuromorphic computing is a huge step up in adaptability, speed and energy efficiency for neural network-based AI. Using neuromorphic chips, it will also be possible in the future to integrate powerful AI directly into vehiclse to perform essential computational operations on-board.

CAPABILITIES
    • Higher energy efficiency of neuromorphic chips compared to conventional ones
    • Enabling real-time signal processing
    • Context aware chips due to low latency and seamless sensor fusion of camera, lidar, audio, etc.
    • Enabling new paths to unsupervised learning
    NEUROMORPHIC COMPUTING @ BMW
    • Acoustic vehicle access: PoC for on-board speech recognition.
    • Smart cockpit: POC with SynSense to develop neuromorphic chips in combination with cameras in order to track the behavior (e.g. attention) of occupants very efficiently.
    • Segmentation and processing of images in realtime.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

robsmark

Regular
I was a shareholder of a company called CYP it has ground breaking technology that can grow stem cells from a single source with consistent results truely amazing for what it can bring to the world, it’s done nothing 1.2 cents to $1.90 to .35 cents nothing ! I’m sharing this for one reason brainchip is the same kinda startup, the biggest thing BRN has done that CYP didn’t do is board members ! Build a team that has success built into them.
CYP has a market cap of less than $50m, BRN is worth over $1b.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Fire
Yes. there's quite a lot about Akida, including recorded demo.
... and let's not imagine that China don't know about Akida.

View attachment 29176

View attachment 29177

View attachment 29178

View attachment 29179
Agree China, well, specifically Dir of Dell Technologies China Research are aware of us.

My original March '22 post link whixh has the original Chinese article by Dell link.

Excerpt from that post.

Screenshot_2023-02-09-22-44-29-99_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

In conclusion, the advanced algorithms of the "third wave of artificial intelligence" can not only extract valuable information (Learn) from the data in the environment (Perceive), but also create new meanings (Abstract). , and has the ability to assist human planning and decision-making (Reasoning), while meeting human needs (Integration, Integration) and concerns (Ethics, Security) .
  • From a hardware perspective, the accelerators of Domain Specific Architectures (DSA) [12] enable the third-wave AI algorithms to operate in a hybrid ecosystem consisting of Edge, Core, and Cloud. run anywhere in the system . Specifically, accelerators for specific domain architectures include the following examples: Nvidia's GPU, Xilinx's FPGA, Google's TPU, and artificial intelligence acceleration chips such as BrainChip's Akida Neural Processer, GraphCore's Intelligent Processing Unit (IPU), Cambrian's Machine Learning Unit (MLU) and more. These types of domain-specific architecture accelerators will be integrated into more information devices, architectures, and ecosystems by requiring less training data and being able to operate at lower power when needed. In response to this trend, the area where we need to focus on development is to develop a unified heterogeneous architecture approach that enables information systems to easily integrate and configure various different types of domain-specific architecture hardware accelerators. For Dell Technologies, we can leverage Dell's vast global supply chain and sales network to attract domain-specific architecture accelerator suppliers to adhere to the standard interfaces defined by Dell to achieve a unified heterogeneous architecture .

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

cosors

👀
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

cosors

👀
I realise it's been another year and I celebrated my TSE anniversary yesterday! Well, I only just noticed it yet and I'm making up for it today 🍾 Cheers! And thanks to (nearly.) everyone here 🤗❤️ And many many thanks to @zeeb0t ❗

But now to the far off-topic and only for intercultural understanding.
Carnival is an integral part of the city culture here. It is taken very very seriously. People celebrate here from the 11.11.2022 to Ash Wednesday on 22.02.2023. Of course, only those who are really serious about this special culture celebrate the whole time. Mostly these are the traditional corps with their numerous members. They are almost politically organised, of course only as a parody. The Prince, the Peasant and the Maiden together form the Cologne Triumvirate and are the official regents (rulers) over the foolish people (folk, nation).
The hotspot from Thursday next week on is the so-called "Weiberfastnacht" (Women's Carnival, Chicks ?), where the women/chicks take over the city for this one day, take the keys away from the mayor of this town hall and cut off the men's ties. Then it continues over the days until Monday with the big carnival parade. This year, after the pandemic and beginning war last year there may or certainly will be far more than a million fools again. All this serves to slip into a different role, to overcome ones ego, to no longer take oneself so seriously as well as the authorities. Some, of course, do not manage to overcome their ego, honour and self-respect, but they are welcome too. It is open to all who do not harm their community.
Then follows a truly remarkable and sympathetic cultural idiosyncrasy. When people party so much and get very drunk, but even if they don't, a lot of things naturally happen that shouldn't happen and it's not about kissing each other, which is normal here during these days. So there are a lot of little sins that the sober person might regret. For this reason dolls are set up in the neighbourhoods, neighbourhoods are very important here, on the night to Ash Wednesday. This dolls are the so-called Nubbel. This Nubbel is then held responsible for all the sins and missteps committed during the carnival season. He is accused of being to blame for everything. He has to take on this role. Then he is burnt with all the sins and missteps of the community and the carnival season is finally over. Then begins fasting, sweating out the intoxication/drunkeness. Normal life returns with a clean slate. And the wait begins for the next 11.11. to start all over again.
Believe me, in my city carnival is not just a big fun or party. It's a statement and a way of life.
all IMHO
And this year we celebrate the 200th anniversary!
Now I have read through the last day or two here and add: The above is relevant and not whether one's imagination is reflected by reality. I am happy every day about both BRN and WBT. BRN I have to defend against something that WBT fortunately does not know. And Slymeat summed the other picture up very well and alwaysgreen completes the picture just as well. Just so much more to introduce. Mark Thompson TLG jumped into his project and in the world's best resource of its kind more than ten years ago full of euphoria. At that time he could not have known what kind of hurdles would be set up along the way. Many have lost their patience over the last two years. Yet they are the fastest in the process of all there. And now after ten years and much frustration we are faced with a decision.
BRN is much much faster, distributes more info and about this group that still looks under the underpants results in a picture that certainly comes close to reality. I'm not even trying to find my imagination in reality. I take the reality first and accept it. This is a tense spring like none of the other two. I have all three dear I add maudlinly. What novels to read what stories to share in! For me personally it is not cold bare money and profit maximization but a journey.
And who complains here should please ask our friends at AVZ how they feel about the last year. It has already been noted here it doesn't help anyone to vent their frustration over and over again. Watch and make sure that there are the facts you look at and let the board do it's work. And for the frustration we have already opened a thread. There I have also posted quite crude thoughts - LoL

It's not at all unlikely that all three of mine will be in a MB at some point. 🚀🥂🍾
___
And don't be fooled by the order of my disclosure below. The order is hard for me to determine and I might put them differently, so in one bracket. Ultimately historically shaped for me.
___
I could do without all the money in my deposit without ruining my life even if it is really a lot of money for me. For better understanding: For many of you it's often different and you invest in your retirement. This program does not exist here. It's only starting this year with a tentative push. But better late than never. So I invest like you in my pension but I am still one of few Germans who do that.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

MDhere

Regular
I’ve been in this stock for more than a few years myself. I’d say that I’m patient and have certainly done DD.

That doesn’t speak against my argument though.
i hear you Rob as much as its annoying that the sp slid from $2+ for me the comfort is that Brainchip is kicking goals wether announced or hidden in the 4cs, other Company whitepapers, 36tth Neuro Conference by Tcs and many other non asx release. All of these will come together to form MANY Asx Announcements.
So just like building a Steve Jobs empire, - It's neuromorphic computing time.
The brains are working and we are no longer working out of a garage.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I agree @alwaysgreen. Revenue is not as high as what I would like it to be. However I can’t change that and neither can anyone on this forum which is why I cannot understand the constant complaining about it!

We all agree the SP will go up with revenue.

We know revenue is coming with MB and Renesas.

We have world class companies signed up, eg Intel, ARM, SiFive. They are in the business to specifically sell IP and edge AI is one of the hottest upcoming technologies in a growing market. I expect Intel, Arm or SiFive are going to try and make a profit selling us so there is 3 more potential revenue streams competing for market share.

Prophesee are kicking goals and love us as we are a perfect fit.

I expect Akida 1500 is being made for a specific use, hopefully NASA.

We’re all waiting with baited breath for Valeo to confirm we’re in the Scala 3 LiDAR: ka-ching!

VVDN are advertising us and are big players in India and targeting Asian market.

Socionext are advertising us in a product.

This has all been repeated over and over and yet people continue to complain.

I held other stocks, for different reasons lost confidence in them, sold them and moved on. Or sold them at a profit and moved on. I don’t understand this state of mind to hold something you don’t believe in.

I believe revenue is on its way so I’ll continue to hold. When/if I lose that confidence I’ll sell and move on but I think that’s very unlikely with all the current knowns in the pipeline!
I wasn't complaining, just stating a fact. Shorters will own us until we see substantial revenue.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Morning Chippers,

Interesting article....

REUTERS,

GM inks deal with GlobalFoundries to secure U.S. - made chips.

Nothing directly relating to us, though hopefully indirectly.

Appreciate if someone could post link.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

VictorG

Good Morning Chippers,

Interesting article....

REUTERS,

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love

cosors

👀
Good Morning Chippers,

Interesting article....

REUTERS,

Regards,
Esq.
misunderstood But this is: As far as I know the massage about GF was about Dresden and that's in the EU. Not only US invests:

"The total EU investment from the EU Chips Act consists of an identified $43 billion, which is anticipated to spur additional private-sector investments of an equal amount, bringing the total to some $86 billion."
https://www.brookings.edu/techstrea...chieve-strategic-autonomy-for-semiconductors/

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/thinktank/en/document/EPRS_BRI(2022)733585

Intel's proposed investment alone would be the largest ever in Germany.
Meanwhile, Intel's €33 billion investment...

https://www.gtai.de/en/invest/industries/chip-giants-investing-in-germany-812100

Wolfspeed
ZF plans $3B German plant to make chips for EVs

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 104 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Cosors,

This GM & GlobalFoundries deal was only released to the world within last 5 hours.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

cosors

👀
Morning Cosors,

This GM & GlobalFoundries deal was only released to the world within last 5 hours.

Regards,
Esq.
Ok! I thought it was the last one. There is so much to read. Good either way!

Reactions: 4 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Wow

How fantastic is their partners page?

Big names there!

Another avenue for revenue!

Another great day!

• Love
  • Fire