BRN Discussion Ongoing

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
That civet must have ate some hallucinogens in its natural habitat 😂
A little off-topic, but I felt this reply was needed to be said in the same forum as the discussion.

Please refrain from buying Kopi Luwak, or anything branded as Civet coffee.

I would take it as a fact that no Kopi Luwak in the world comes from wild Asian Palm Civets. Nobody goes to the effort of tromping through the forest in the hope they stumble upon a Civet poo.

So there is no chance of eating any hallucinogens in its natural habitat. Kopi Luwalk is well-known as being mislabelled as wild, when it is essentially impossible to produce commercial quantities that way.

Civets are caged like battery hens and force-fed a diet comprising 100% coffee beans, when that normally only constitutes a very small portion of their natural diet. This makes them get very sick and suffer malnutrition and numerous vitamin deficiencies. They only survive a few years of this torture.

Civet suffering for your cruel coffee

1675910637906.png

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users
D

Deleted member 118

Thanks for the well reasoned response Damo.

My fear is that management are over compensating for previous actions (which weren’t that bad in the first place imo) and are now stifling growth.

Many people (myself included) don’t use Twitter, Instagram, whatever, and rely on the ASX for company related news - that’s what the platform is for. It invigorates discussion and generates confidence in new buyers and investors alike.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
I’m trying to recall where I have seen “Know Labs” before.

I think there was an edge impulse presentation and Akida was linked to one of three companies during the presentation. ”Know Labs” was one of the three.

This does look like something Akida could be do.

Edge impulse is listed but no ”Brains” listed to analyse the information. It would be a worthwhile device/cause and great market.

This was the presentation.

Toward the end around 32 minutes mark.

Learning 🏖

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 1 users
D

Deleted member 118

Mark, I'm totally with on this.... I am a very patient person .. But this is really starting to grind on me now!!! we are now heading back to the 50's again!!! I didn't think we would see this again ever!! (Not bothered with the "time to top up" !!) completely gob smacked at the prospect of this happening :mad::mad: I know we have had an explanation regarding announcements but I have been reading MANY 'other' company announcements on the ASX for a comparison on releasing company updates/news, and the taping out of AKD1500 should have been put to the ASX whether Non or price sensitive, It doesn't have to be $$$$$ sensitive it's just updated information on a platform that ties in your investments and company information in 'One place" It's informing current shareholders and prospective shareholders what the company is doing with their plans/business model moving forward...I know I will not be very popular with my 'one off rant' but that is just the way I feel at the moment ....

If we all know there will be NO ASX announcements then so do others!! and they will continue to play their games almost risk free!

I hope I get totally proven wrong with a HUGE announcement soon! Here's hoping

Over and out from a very Grumpy long term holder

Reactions: 1 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Just to play a little devil's advocate, WBT's MC may be overvalued and ours may be undervalued. Now I know you probably agree with the BRN bit, but I don't think we truly know the average holdings of the 40k+ holders.

We also had a crazy quick run up to $2.34 back when we had far less deals/ANN's.
We were talked about everywhere - forums, news, youtube, socials etc.
It was a hype train that unfortunately lead to a correction rather than a re-rate.
WBT could be experiencing a similar hype run that may be a little too early or could be well timed, who knows?
- I should say I know literally nothing of WBT other than what is mentioned here and in your post

I want to categorise some of the groups of holders and indicate why no-one is specifically climbing over each other to buy (with or without announcements about partnerships)

LTH's who have average buys far lower than the current SP (<30c) - maybe a little averaging up but if they are like me I don't like to increase that average if my holdings are already large.
LTH's who have averaged up at or around the current SP - this describes myself I guess where I've no intention to sell out just because It's slipping, but not much more capital to allocate each week/month, certainly not enough to move the market
Any term holder who bought above $1 - these guys are either at the end of their rope and will sell, or are just holding on and not looking at their paper loss. I don't see much averaging down if they bought up near the top last year. Again not enough to move the market.
Shorters - selling down, no explanation needed, relying on FUD
Traders - Playing both sides, which is trapping us in our little trading channel for now
First time buyers - Sure these guys may get influenced, but if they see news announced and the SP slips or stays the same, they may just bail and move onto greener pastures.

Either way I don't see a demographic who's ready and able to influence the SP as it stands. I understand your point that it's because it's a ghost town regarding our ASX announcement's, but the information is still easy to find.
In my opinion, an ASX ANN regarding tape-outs would have been appropriate but also not something I care about if BRN choose not to announce to the market based on anti-ramping procedures they have now implemented. Sure, if they had an obligation to do so and didn't I would be upset, but if they are playing conservatively in the rules then so be it.
Honestly propping up the SP with news lacking material value just means we run to $2.34 and crash again. As a LTH I don't want that lol

Just my opinion and not saying I disagree with you, as it's just speculation based on BRN history and what you can observe with WBT, I just don't personally want anything resembling pumps as I don't want to have to time the market to exit then enter and worry about missing important re-rates, cap raises, ANN's etc. I just wanna hold and see the fruit at the end, we all know Akida is revolutionary and BRN is at the forefront of this Ai explosion.
WBT are currently testing their 22nm offering on FDSOI, and their CEO has stated many times that they expect sales this quarter. May I also state that their CEO markets both the company and its product VEY well. He is travelling the world and talking to anyone who will lend him their ear.

So I expect a lot of the recent price appreciation for Weebit is based on Coby’s marketing of the successes with the fab run of the 28nm implementation, of their successes with the selector, of talks with partners and fabs, and the fact that testing the real (in silicon) product has demonstrated to the world just how superior their product is.

If the 22nm tape out proves as much a success as their 28nm journey, orders will roll in and partners will be jumping to sign up. Then this little share-price appreciation will be but a small bump In a long uphill road.

And as I’ve said before in this very forum:
  • Investors can relate to Weebit’s product - they know what RAM is and can appreciate RAM that retains its data when powered off
  • ReRAM will not have years hidden behind NDAs before it is seen in products. In many instances it will be a simple swap out of inferior FLASH and go.
Akida may be further along, but we must remember that it started from nothing and needs to introduce a totally new paradigm to the world. And this is where ALL Brainchip’s efforts should now be centered. This is probably part of the reason for PVDM posting to LinkedIn just today.

You can have the best product in the world, but if nobody knows what to do with it, it is worthless.

I am extremely bullish on both, but I feel Weebit will have its day in the sun first.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Learning 🏖

Thanks @Learning

So there’s some good news!
Something to be happy about today!

There’s a likelihood that a innovative medical device containing Akida is getting closer to market and going through the appropriate trials prior to approval.

How exciting when the products start coming out of the pipeline!

It’ll be price rise after price rise, after price rise!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

chapman89

Founding Member
The tapeout of AKD1500 was announced and spoken about in the most recent 4C, so it’s false to say it wasn’t announced.
So yes, not everybody has Twitter or LinkedIn, but everybody who is invested in a company should be reading the 4C and if they did they would have seen it announced!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
The tapeout of AKD1500 was announced and spoken about in the most recent 4C, so it’s false to say it wasn’t announced.
So yes, not everybody has Twitter or LinkedIn, but everybody who is invested in a company should be reading the 4C and if they did they would have seen it announced!
Yep we all saw it was announced!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
A little off-topic, but I felt this reply was needed to be said in the same forum as the discussion.

I would take it as a fact that no Kopi Luwak in the world comes from wild Asian Palm Civets. Nobody goes to the effort of tromping through the forest in the hope they stumble upon a Civet poo.

So there is no chance of eating any hallucinogens in its natural habitat. Kopi Luwalk is well-known as being mislabelled as wild, when it is essentially impossible to produce commercial quantities that way.

Civets are caged like battery hens and force-fed a diet comprising 100% coffee beans, when that normally only constitutes a very small portion of their natural diet. This makes them get very sick and suffer malnutrition and numerous vitamin deficiencies. They only survive a few years of this torture.

View attachment 29121
Thanks for bringing that to the forum's attention. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have done much due diligence if I was going to purchase which now I most definitely will not buy any.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
@The Pope
I don't think your blessing is working.

Stressed Out Community GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
WBT on the rise again, and is about to surpass us in Market Cap.

I am a holder so hope this company does well, but addressing the facts:

- No product yet
- Recently taped out (effectively unproven)
- Earlier stage in development

But their management understand the importance of shareholder management and regular market updates.

Does it seem right and normal that a company that is years behind us, playing in the same pool, listed in the same exchange, is about to be worth more than us?

Brainchip team reading this - it’s embarrassing how we are performing. I’m sick of excuses about general market conditions. Other companies are building their SP and understand the importance of this aspect of the business. What are we doing here???? Give us a proper fucking update!!!!!
Thankyou Rob for your thoughts . My sentiments exactly. The company seems to be run by Scientists and Inventors who have a fabulous product and are trying to bring it to market . Business acumen is in short supply compared to creativeness and egos . The business model of reaching out to the biggest and most impressive companies in the world to buy our product first and not including a percentage of bread and butter companies that are prepared to pay for our product seems darft .Just a suggestion. How about this ever increasing circle ⭕️ of companies holding hands and dancing around whilst chanting “ We love BRN” with their titles of collaboration, partnering,alliances, strategic understanding, get an email that the dancing and chanting will turn into a game of musical chairs . Inform all of them that BRN has developed a stronger belief in itself and the next time the music stops a chair will disappear.The last one standing signs a contract and pays something upfront or they are eliminated from our cosy group who are sucking the financial life out of the company and it’s shareholders Engaging a person who has equal experience as those running the companies we are collaborating with , in my opinion , might turn a few heads and get a few dollars into the kitty . Talk fests and set ups at shows are no longer excuses or options in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Thanks @Learning

So there’s some good news!
Something to be happy about today!

There’s a likelihood that a innovative medical device containing Akida is getting closer to market and going through the appropriate trials prior to approval.

How exciting when the products start coming out of the pipeline!

It’ll be price rise after price rise, after price rise!

Learning 🏖

I think this was the presentation by Edge Impulse who said Brainchip was a company the audience probably had not heard of then described AKIDA as Science Fiction then compared AKIDA running at 300 megahertz with a GPU running at 900 megahertz.

WBT are currently testing their 22nm offering on FDSOI, and their CEO has stated many times that they expect sales this quarter. May I also state that their CEO markets both the company and its product VEY well. He is travelling the world and talking to anyone who will lend him their ear.

So I expect a lot of the recent price appreciation for Weebit is based on Coby’s marketing of the successes with the fab run of the 28nm implementation, of their successes with the selector, of talks with partners and fabs, and the fact that testing the real (in silicon) product has demonstrated to the world just how superior their product is.

If the 22nm tape out proves as much a success as their 28nm journey, orders will roll in and partners will be jumping to sign up. Then this little share-price appreciation will be but a small bump In a long uphill road.

And as I’ve said before in this very forum:
  • Investors can relate to Weebit’s product - they know what RAM is and can appreciate RAM that retains its data when powered off
  • ReRAM will not have years hidden behind NDAs before it is seen in products. In many instances it will be a simple swap out of inferior FLASH and go.
Akida may be further along, but we must remember that it started from nothing and needs to introduce a totally new paradigm to the world. And this is where ALL Brainchip’s efforts should now be centered. This is probably part of the reason for PVDM posting to LinkedIn just today.

You can have the best product in the world, but if nobody knows what to do with it, it is worthless.

I am extremely bullish on both, but I feel Weebit will have its day in the sun first.

As @Slymeat (and I know he wasn’t just cross-promoting) said:

WBT is understood and a simple swap in/out therefore much easier to change products for consumers, I think they have known sales (revenue) and understood by the market.

Akida is new. Science Fiction even therefore the market doesn’t yet understand it.

Mercedes, NASA, Valeo, Rensesas, Megachips, Edge Impulse etc does though. However it as an emerging technology it is harder to implement, not as simple as just changing products. Although Edge Impulse, VVDN and Know Labs are working towards making it easier for smaller non-technical companies to use.

Once the larger OEM’s produce their science fiction products the rest will eagerly follow: or be left behind!

Brainchip will then have a known revenue stream and be better appreciated by the market. We already have a timeline for Mercedes. Possibly NASA via Akida 1500 when it is completed. Renesas are taping out their product as well. Therefore it’s not as if there is no revenue incoming in the foreseeable future!

I’m not sure a comparison towards the two companies are fair as they are at different stages of their development and although both in the IT world are different products. It’s a bit like saying foods are all the same and comparing wheat versus oranges. They have completely different use cases. You can eat oranges straight off the tree whereas you have to do stuff/process wheat and add other ingredients but then you have a plethora of choices as to the final product.

Long term I expect Brainchip to be fine!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Dang Son

Regular
At the bottom of the CoVid crash 20/03/2020

WBT was 30c and today is $6.
$6 divided by 30c = 20 bags

BRN was 3c and today say 60c
.6 divided by .03 = 20 bags

So both stocks very similar growth over that time period.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
dLp_hg.gif

come on guys, technology is fast moving.....

i wish it would move faster, but unfortunately in business, its generally glacial

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Thankyou Rob for your thoughts . My sentiments exactly. The company seems to be run by Scientists and Inventors who have a fabulous product and are trying to bring it to market . Business acumen is in short supply compared to creativeness and egos . The business model of reaching out to the biggest and most impressive companies in the world to buy our product first and not including a percentage of bread and butter companies that are prepared to pay for our product seems darft .Just a suggestion. How about this ever increasing circle ⭕️ of companies holding hands and dancing around whilst chanting “ We love BRN” with their titles of collaboration, partnering,alliances, strategic understanding, get an email that the dancing and chanting will turn into a game of musical chairs . Inform all of them that BRN has grown a pair of stainless steel gonads and the next time the music stops a chair will disappear.The last one standing signs a contract and pays something upfront or they are eliminated from our cosy group who are sucking the financial life out of the company and it’s shareholders Engaging a person who has equal experience as those running the companies we are collaborating with , in my opinion , might turn a few heads and get a few dollars into the kitty . Talk fests and set ups at shows are no longer excuses or options in my opinion.
Frank,

Many of our partners are start-ups.

How many bread and butter companies can afford the cost to design and manufacture an IC?

Partnerships with Intel, ARM, SiFive, ... give us exposure to hundreds of likely customers.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

Foxdog

Regular
[

View attachment 29121
Fuck humans are horrible 😠

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Getupthere

Regular

watch from 15.30 sec mark

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Fenris78

Regular
Yep we all saw it was announced!!!
I agree... it was "announced." It was announced in a fairly mediocre way, with little focus, by wY of a very brief statement in the 4C. A big event.... gone unacknowledged is what people may be trying to say? Or possibly this is very low level news as far a managementare concerned, compared to what's coming up on the horizon!!

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom