Reactions: 7 users
@Esq.111
Looking forward to your premarket analysis my good sir 👨‍🎓

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Rise & Fellow Chippers,

Well after several cups of Golden Weasel ( Civet ) & studying the coffee grounds...... looking at the below numbers the logical movement would be a down day.... yet as we all know we're getting played by devients....

So I will go with BRN up 7% today.. give or take.

Markets,

DOW, -0.61%
NAS, -1.68%
SOX, -1.68%
VIX, +5.20%

Share prices

US, -2.49%
GER, -3.97%

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
More on Snapdragon 8cx Gen 4. Launch date still unknown... Will have support for external GPU's, and more. And more what I wonder?

Screen Shot 2023-02-09 at 9.30.40.png

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

Well after several cups of Golden Weasel ( Civet ) & studying the coffee grounds...... looking at the below numbers the logical movement would be a down day.... yet as we all know we're getting played by devients....

Markets,

DOW, -0.61%
NAS, -1.68%
SOX, -1.68%
VIX, +5.20%

Share prices

US, -2.49%
GER, -3.97%

Regards,
Esq.
Thanks for your view on the impending day's trade.
I'm intrigued that's poop coffee?😂

Reactions: 1 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent

Markets,

DOW, -0.61%
NAS, -1.68%
SOX, -1.68%
VIX, +5.20%

Share prices

US, -2.49%
GER, -3.97%

Regards,
Esq.
I know it's only small but the volume on the US market has lifted over the last couple of days.
Perhaps the word is finally getting out and about?
Something to keep an eye on please @Esq.111

Reactions: 10 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Rise,

Only the finest beans selected by paw & .........

Worth a try, though would not go out my way for it.

Esq.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Last edited:
  • Haha
Just part of an article from the other day with NXP CTO.

Appears NXP probs courting Prophesee back in 2019 but no partnership.

Glad we got in there :)

Lars Reger’s Drive Toward Drama Pays Big Dividends​

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW​

By Editor in Chief Brett Brune 02.06.2023

That core competency shone brightly when the NXP exec invited Prophesee CEO Luca Verre to an extended confab in 2019 about the event-based vision sensors Prophesee makes.

“He was curious. He was open-minded,” Verre said. “We come from the field of neuromorphic vision. We emulate the way biology works. We are developing unique technology: event-based sensors that only send data when something changes in a scene. Sometimes, people play safely in their comfort zones and push back when they see new things. Lars was exactly the opposite.”

Prophesee’s smart sensors can pre-process data at the acquisition level, transferring some value to the sensor from the application processors NXP makes, Verre said. “If you do some pre-processing inside the sensor, it is possible to address certain applications with less computing power from the application processor. In this way, this condition is a bit disruptive for NXP. But, overall, it is complementary.”

Prophesee has not disclosed a partnership with NXP, Verre said.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Very good article. All the big name players are quoted in this discussion:

https://semiengineering.com/will-floating-point-8-solve-ai-ml-overhead/

View attachment 29089

"At least at the moment, it’s hard to imagine that lower FPs or integer schemes could contain enough information for practical purposes. Right now, various flavors of FP8 are undergoing the slow grind towards standardization. For example, Graphcore, AMD, and Qualcomm have also brought a detailed FP8 proposal to the IEEE. [4]"

Indeed it is hard to imagine, but Simon Thorpe's Spikenet group did imagine that N-of-M coding could contain enough information for practical purposes, and PvdM imagined how to translate that into silicon.

Even if they do succeed in establishing some form of FP8 as the standard required to play with the big boys, Akida can still function as a black box with FP8 conversion ports, just as it has all the various comms ports. BrainChip already converts "standard" CNN model library databases to 1-bit to 4-bit format.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

robsmark

Regular
WBT on the rise again, and is about to surpass us in Market Cap.

I am a holder so hope this company does well, but addressing the facts:

- No product yet
- Recently taped out (effectively unproven)
- Earlier stage in development

But their management understand the importance of shareholder management and regular market updates.

Does it seem right and normal that a company that is years behind us, playing in the same pool, listed in the same exchange, is about to be worth more than us?

Brainchip team reading this - it’s embarrassing how we are performing. I’m sick of excuses about general market conditions. Other companies are building their SP and understand the importance of this aspect of the business. What are we doing here???? Give us a proper fucking update!!!!!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

Markets,

DOW, -0.61%
NAS, -1.68%
SOX, -1.68%
VIX, +5.20%

Share prices

US, -2.49%
GER, -3.97%

Regards,
Esq.
That civet must have ate some hallucinogens in its natural habitat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

VictorG

• Thinking

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

- No product yet

But their management understand the importance of shareholder management and regular market updates.

Does it seem right and normal that a company that is years behind us, playing in the same pool, listed in the same exchange, is about to be worth more than us?

Brainchip team reading this - it’s embarrassing how we are performing. I’m sick of excuses about general market conditions. Other companies are building their SP and understand the importance of this aspect of the business. What are we doing here???? Give us a proper fucking update!!!!!
dont know what universe your in we were updated in the quartely 4c. Tony responded in numerous emails. BRN dont control share price market does.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Dhm

Regular
The recent paper that Brainchip published goes into how we are helping partners make LiDAR more efficient. We all know how Akida makes in cabin experiences better, but happy that we are cotributing to outside awareness as well. The conclusion to the paper says....
Screen Shot 2023-02-09 at 11.12.24 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

robsmark

Regular
dont know what universe your in we were updated in the quartely 4c. Tony responded in numerous emails. BRN dont control share price market does.
I’m in the real universe mate.

The 4c was pathetic and told us nothing.

I’m not talking about management replying to a few people via private emails, I’m talking about proper market updates.

- EAP?
- Announcement for Tape Out
- Announcement for Intel partnership
- Status of current customers
- Proper roadmap

If you can’t see that these things are required then you are dilutional.

A like company which is years behind us is about to overtake us in value. Let that sink in.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got

- No product yet

IMO, it is Quite possible that from what we are seeing with WBT is a pump and dump, like we saw this time last year.

While I agree it's dragging out and something/anything is better than nothing when it comes to annoucments....we're all at a crossroad if NDA's/agreements etc restrict Brainchip team from any form of public announcements, I hope here Fortune favours the bold and I am not been played for a fool!

I hope sooner than later we turn the corner see the light and don't look back.

All the best

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
I’m in the real universe mate.

The 4c was pathetic and told us nothing.

I’m not talking about management replying to a few people via private emails, I’m talking about proper market updates.

- EAP?
- Announcement for Tape Out
- Announcement for Intel partnership
- Status of current customers
- Proper roadmap

If you can’t see that these things are required then you are dilutional.

A like company which is years behind us is about to overtake us in value. Let that sink in.
Company have stated this to you personally and online. This is what the 6th time your whinging about the same thing hoping for another outcome. Its getting old

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

robsmark

Regular
Company have stated this to you personally and online. This is what the 6th time your whinging about the same thing hoping for another outcome. Its getting old
So is all the passive hippy drum circle bullshit posted by many here. If you don’t like it then don’t read it. I CGAF what you think to be honest.

Besides, just because you don’t want to hear it, doesn’t mean I’m wrong.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Damo4

Regular

- No product yet

Just to play a little devil's advocate, WBT's MC may be overvalued and ours may be undervalued. Now I know you probably agree with the BRN bit, but I don't think we truly know the average holdings of the 40k+ holders.

We also had a crazy quick run up to $2.34 back when we had far less deals/ANN's.
We were talked about everywhere - forums, news, youtube, socials etc.
It was a hype train that unfortunately lead to a correction rather than a re-rate.
WBT could be experiencing a similar hype run that may be a little too early or could be well timed, who knows?
- I should say I know literally nothing of WBT other than what is mentioned here and in your post

I want to categorise some of the groups of holders and indicate why no-one is specifically climbing over each other to buy (with or without announcements about partnerships)

LTH's who have average buys far lower than the current SP (<30c) - maybe a little averaging up but if they are like me I don't like to increase that average if my holdings are already large.
LTH's who have averaged up at or around the current SP - this describes myself I guess where I've no intention to sell out just because It's slipping, but not much more capital to allocate each week/month, certainly not enough to move the market
Any term holder who bought above $1 - these guys are either at the end of their rope and will sell, or are just holding on and not looking at their paper loss. I don't see much averaging down if they bought up near the top last year. Again not enough to move the market.
Shorters - selling down, no explanation needed, relying on FUD
Traders - Playing both sides, which is trapping us in our little trading channel for now
First time buyers - Sure these guys may get influenced, but if they see news announced and the SP slips or stays the same, they may just bail and move onto greener pastures.

Either way I don't see a demographic who's ready and able to influence the SP as it stands. I understand your point that it's because it's a ghost town regarding our ASX announcement's, but the information is still easy to find.
In my opinion, an ASX ANN regarding tape-outs would have been appropriate but also not something I care about if BRN choose not to announce to the market based on anti-ramping procedures they have now implemented. Sure, if they had an obligation to do so and didn't I would be upset, but if they are playing conservatively in the rules then so be it.
Honestly propping up the SP with news lacking material value just means we run to $2.34 and crash again. As a LTH I don't want that lol

Just my opinion and not saying I disagree with you, as it's just speculation based on BRN history and what you can observe with WBT, I just don't personally want anything resembling pumps as I don't want to have to time the market to exit then enter and worry about missing important re-rates, cap raises, ANN's etc. I just wanna hold and see the fruit at the end, we all know Akida is revolutionary and BRN is at the forefront of this Ai explosion.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
Top Bottom