BRN Discussion Ongoing

MDhere

Regular
@Tothemoon24
most recent read of mine with two of my favourite men Arpan Pal and Sounak Dey is a recent article - An Snn Based ECG Classifier For Wearable Devices 4oct2022 36th conference (NeurIP2022)

And what do u know it features...us 5 times yes us :) !!
And one of their comments was-
"Our Snns are not tested on the real NC hardware such as Brainchip Akida and Intel Loihi. Our future goal is to benchmark the SNNs and encoders on those hardware"

So there you have it in black and white fellow Brners. BaconLover iceberg time?

i submit exhibit C and exhibit D :)
20230204_130452.jpg

20230204_130407.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

Steve10

Regular
New Sony ZX700 series Walkman using edge AI to upscale compressed digital music files in real time.

1675482062490.png

Experience your music as the artist intended, wherever you go, with the astonishing sound quality of the NW-ZX700 series, which inherits the philosophy of the Signature Walkman®. With enhanced battery life, a larger 5" display, easy downloading and streaming functions, it is also portable and stylish for the most demanding music lover.

High-end Components​

The S-Master HX digital amp technology on the NW-ZX707, independently developed for Walkman, is compatible with Native DSD format, and natively supports balanced output and high power delivery. It reduces distortion and noise across a wide range of frequencies, for rich and full-bodied sound, further enhanced by new high quality lead-free solder.

A rigid aluminium milled frame provides superior rigidity, and provides a high quality chassis ground for clear stable sound and solid bass.

Other high quality components, such as high polymer capacitators, an Oxygen Free Copper shield block for digital elements and seperate crystal oscillators for 44.1kHz and 48kHz content, ensure accurate and faithful sound.

Designed for discerning listeners​

Enjoy a higher quality sound with various codecs and sound processing technology that give you more ways to enjoy your music. With support for high resolution lossless PCM, DSD and MQA playback, as well as high resolution Bluetooth audio via LDAC or AptX HD support, you can get great sound from the NW-ZX707 wired or wirelessly.

DSD Remastering Engine enables the NW-ZX707 to upsample all PCM audio to a 11.2Mhz DSD (Direct Stream Digital) ultra high frequency 1 bit audio stream. The single-bit stream delivered to the DAC has a character far closer to that of analogue, giving you even more ways to enjoy your music.

Using Edge-AI (Artificial Intelligence), DSEE Ultimate™ (Digital Sound Enhancement Engine) upscales compressed digital music files in real time. And the evolving algorithm now delivers even greater benefits for CD-quality (16 bit 44.1/48kHz) lossless codec audio. Restoring acoustic subtleties and dynamic range, it provides a richer, more complete listening experience.

The 4.4mm Pentaconn balanced output on the Sony NW-ZX707 delivers up to 200mW of power output at 16 ohms and improved cross talk performance, letting you fully take advantage of the NW-ZX707's high resolution playback with a wide variety of compatible headphones.

Longer Battery Life​

With a longer battery life compared to previous model, you can immerse yourself in more of your music, with up to 25 Hours of 44.1kHz FLAC playback, up to 23 Hours of 96kHz FLAC High-Resolution Audio playback, or up to 22 hours with streaming music apps.

Easy Downloading and Streaming​

Supported by Android™ and compatible with Wi-Fi, the NW-ZX707 offers you even more ways to listen to your music. Enjoy your favourite streaming and music apps right on your Walkman or connect to a PC to access your music collection.

Expandable storage via MicroSD means that you can take even the largest music collections with you on the go.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
New Sony ZX700 series Walkman using edge AI to upscale compressed digital music files in real time.

View attachment 28615

Experience your music as the artist intended, wherever you go, with the astonishing sound quality of the NW-ZX700 series, which inherits the philosophy of the Signature Walkman®. With enhanced battery life, a larger 5" display, easy downloading and streaming functions, it is also portable and stylish for the most demanding music lover.

High-end Components​

The S-Master HX digital amp technology on the NW-ZX707, independently developed for Walkman, is compatible with Native DSD format, and natively supports balanced output and high power delivery. It reduces distortion and noise across a wide range of frequencies, for rich and full-bodied sound, further enhanced by new high quality lead-free solder.

A rigid aluminium milled frame provides superior rigidity, and provides a high quality chassis ground for clear stable sound and solid bass.

Other high quality components, such as high polymer capacitators, an Oxygen Free Copper shield block for digital elements and seperate crystal oscillators for 44.1kHz and 48kHz content, ensure accurate and faithful sound.

Designed for discerning listeners​

Enjoy a higher quality sound with various codecs and sound processing technology that give you more ways to enjoy your music. With support for high resolution lossless PCM, DSD and MQA playback, as well as high resolution Bluetooth audio via LDAC or AptX HD support, you can get great sound from the NW-ZX707 wired or wirelessly.

DSD Remastering Engine enables the NW-ZX707 to upsample all PCM audio to a 11.2Mhz DSD (Direct Stream Digital) ultra high frequency 1 bit audio stream. The single-bit stream delivered to the DAC has a character far closer to that of analogue, giving you even more ways to enjoy your music.

Using Edge-AI (Artificial Intelligence), DSEE Ultimate™ (Digital Sound Enhancement Engine) upscales compressed digital music files in real time. And the evolving algorithm now delivers even greater benefits for CD-quality (16 bit 44.1/48kHz) lossless codec audio. Restoring acoustic subtleties and dynamic range, it provides a richer, more complete listening experience.

The 4.4mm Pentaconn balanced output on the Sony NW-ZX707 delivers up to 200mW of power output at 16 ohms and improved cross talk performance, letting you fully take advantage of the NW-ZX707's high resolution playback with a wide variety of compatible headphones.

Longer Battery Life​

With a longer battery life compared to previous model, you can immerse yourself in more of your music, with up to 25 Hours of 44.1kHz FLAC playback, up to 23 Hours of 96kHz FLAC High-Resolution Audio playback, or up to 22 hours with streaming music apps.

Easy Downloading and Streaming​

Supported by Android™ and compatible with Wi-Fi, the NW-ZX707 offers you even more ways to listen to your music. Enjoy your favourite streaming and music apps right on your Walkman or connect to a PC to access your music collection.

Expandable storage via MicroSD means that you can take even the largest music collections with you on the go.
Where is the Sub Woofer? or does that come in Snoop edition?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

MrNick

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

FJ-215

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Dhm

Regular
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users

FJ-215

Regular
I've been wasting my time on the internet and came across some earlier announcements by Brainchip that may shed some thought on other industry uses for Akida. Just note this is from 2016, but some of us may not know that we are (hopefully not were) in a number of areas not recently discussed.

https://brainchip.com/brainchip-acq...ision-technology-company-spikenet-technology/
View attachment 28621
View attachment 28622
View attachment 28623

Good lookin' photo of PVDM

View attachment 28624
We got JAST,......

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Dhm

Regular
I often mention Chris Ciovacco and his excellent weekly video that covers a VAST array of charts that speak to probabilities of the macro picture of stocks, both US and global. This week he continues to demonstrate the weight of the evidence is bullish, including the NASDAQ, which has been the laggerd of late. If you choose to watch, the first 10 minutes are particularly interesting. Put the playback speed on 1.5 as he talks somewhat slowly (probably so I can keep up :ROFLMAO: )

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

JK200SX

Regular
Institutional and Mutual fund ownership is now up at 15.88%, This equates to roughly 273 million shares held, and is up by other 1 percent since last mentioned on this forum. There's a reason why these companies are buying up the shares - they know whats going to happen with Ai in general and in particular with Brainchip. They're not stupid or impatient, unlike some people who are continuing to sell based on the fear mongering of shorters and other ill intented so called investors.
I think of Warren Buffet's famous saying when this happens.... “The stock market is a device to transfer money from the impatient to the patient.

1675493995723.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

Krustor

Regular
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 102 users
Yes mate this is heartbreaking. Technology that turns on the aircon, an alarm or voice saying 'hey don't forget the kids' etc to prevent occupant deaths both human and pets is so necessary. I feel so sorry for the father as it appears this a was a horrible mistake.
I know I crap on about the SP a lot, but it's more important to get AKIDA tech into products to make the world a better place and to prevent these sorts of things from happening wherever possible.
Yes sometimes (actually most of the time) their is more important matters than money, but unfortunately as we know everything is profit driven and we don't live in a world that is all sunshine and rainbows and everything has a cost.
So looking forward to when some company can get the profit and approval to get that show on the road quick smart. And yes forgot to mention animals also.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Labsy

Regular
Institutional and Mutual fund ownership is now up at 15.88%, This equates to roughly 273 million shares held, and is up by other 1 percent since last mentioned on this forum. There's a reason why these companies are buying up the shares - they know whats going to happen with Ai in general and in particular with Brainchip. They're not stupid or impatient, unlike some people who are continuing to sell based on the fear mongering of shorters and other ill intented so called investors.
I think of Warren Buffet's famous saying when this happens.... “The stock market is a device to transfer money from the impatient to the patient.

View attachment 28625
One thing I loved about FF was his perspective on the issue of volume of trade when everyone was in panic mode. It made me realise that the instos and mutual funds are most likely trading to each other...and lending their shares for "shorting" to each other....I suspect that most of the 1.8 billion!!! Shares on issue are very tightly held by regular investors and not really sold down. Perhaps indeed accumulating. When news of real revenue emerges this stock is seriously going to explode.... mark my words. $5 very soon ;)
current SP is artificial...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users
One thing I loved about FF was his perspective on the issue of volume of trade when everyone was in panic mode. It made me realise that the instos and mutual funds are most likely trading to each other...and lending their shares for "shorting" to each other....I suspect that most of the 1.8 billion!!! Shares on issue are very tightly held by regular investors and not really sold down. Perhaps indeed accumulating. When news of real revenue emerges this stock is seriously going to explode.... mark my words. $5 very soon ;)
current SP is artificial...
Screenshot_20230204-200725-693.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 37 users

Quatrojos

Regular
  • Fire