BRN Discussion Ongoing

MDhere

Regular
The thing i don't get is that Wbt was talking about taping out 22nm fdsoi back in Oct 22 and managed to produce a asx price sensitive notice on 3 jan with the heading weebit nano tapes out 1st 22nm demo chip and is price sensitive and sends the soaring. Is it at 5.74 overinflated, maybe but im not judging its price performance im simply showing one company can do a price sensitive "demo" chip on asx when the other can't?
Again it probably comes down to the high calibre of clients Brainchip has behind its drawn ironed curtain.
I get the whole non disclosure agreements with Brainchip clients and all but all i can say there must be massive Clients that want it all hush hush with Brainchip and then it will be put in the bag -in the financials. Im gathering will dividends to start flowing in as well as whopping thankyou shareholder bonus for all the non disclosure moments that could have been would have been and should have been. This is clearly a good sign when the Company acts like in my opinion and clearly a whooping shareholders bonus and out of this World announcements when they do come! Happy Saturday.
Just a tad excited today lol

• Fire
Reactions: 33 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
The thing i don't get is that Wbt was talking about taping out 22nm fdsoi back in Oct 22 and managed to produce a asx price sensitive notice on 3 jan with the heading weebit nano tapes out 1st 22nm demo chip and is price sensitive and sends the soaring. Is it at 5.74 overinflated, maybe but im not judging its price performance im simply showing one company can do a price sensitive "demo" chip on asx when the other can't?
Again it probably comes down to the high calibre of clients Brainchip has behind its drawn ironed curtain.
I get the whole non disclosure agreements with Brainchip clients and all but all i can say there must be massive Clients that want it all hush hush with Brainchip and then it will be put in the bag -in the financials. Im gathering will dividends to start flowing in as well as whopping thankyou shareholder bonus for all the non disclosure moments that could have been would have been and should have been. This is clearly a good sign when the Company acts like in my opinion and clearly a whooping shareholders bonus and out of this World announcements when they do come! Happy Saturday.
Just a tad excited today lol

Weebit is not overinflated at $5.74. Still a lower market cap than BRN and as similar potential in my opinion. I'm grateful I invested quite heavily in them 2 years ago.

Weebit has ahead a magnificent run of late (from $2 a few months ago!). Hopefully BRN can announce some partnerships/licenses this quarter that have a similar affect on the BRN share price.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

MDhere

Regular
Weebit is not overinflated at $5.74. Still a lower market cap than BRN and as similar potential in my opinion. I'm grateful I invested quite heavily in them 2 years ago.

Weebit has ahead a magnificent run of late (from $2 a few months ago!). Hopefully BRN can announce some partnerships/licenses this quarter that have a similar affect on the BRN share price.
As i said im not judgimg the overall performance as im sure its a great company and kudos to its also bright future ahead.
im simply comparing asx 22nm price sensitive announcement on a demo chip vs our non disclosure agreements and the nuggets are buried in the financials. Can u imagine our future when the curtains open 😀 we will be doing multiple MERCS! 😄

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

MrNick

Regular
He forgot Brainchip.

Jimmy Fallon Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
He talks-up many of his own stocks and only those traded on NASDAQ. Until we list, we’re not on the ‘explosive’ radar.

Reactions: 5 users

Realinfo

Regular
‘The share price is what it is’

There has been much gnashing of teeth and wringing of hands this week over our battler’s share price, so I thought I’d take a look at what its done through a wider lens.

In 2020…the share price opened the year at 0.045 cents, and closed the year at 0.43 cents. In March it fell to a low of 0.03 cents (some of your may recall that this was a particularly painful period for me)…then soared to 0.97 cents in September.

In 2021…the share price opened the year at 0.43 cents and closed the year at 0.68 cents. In March it climbed to a high 0.77 cents, before falling back to a low of 0.37 cents on October.

In 2022…the share price opened at 0.0.71 cents and closed the year at 0.745.
In January it zoomed to a high of $2.34, before falling back to a low of 0.59.

So we’ve gone from an opening price in 2020 of 0.045 cents…to 0.43 cents in 2021…to 0.71 cents in 2022

In 2023…it opened at 0.755 cents…what will it close the year at ??

Attachments

• B02B090D-527E-4A53-AA8C-06878791BCF8.jpeg
    B02B090D-527E-4A53-AA8C-06878791BCF8.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 74
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Labsy

Regular
Perhaps we will follow same trajectory?

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Labsy

Regular
Yeah!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Labsy

Regular
On fire... future is bright

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Labsy

Regular
The future is here.. being in the health industry myself, I am super excited...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

There has been much gnashing of teeth and wringing of hands this week over our battler’s share price, so I thought I’d take a look at what its done through a wider lens.

In 2020…the share price opened the year at 0.045 cents, and closed the year at 0.43 cents. In March it fell to a low of 0.03 cents (some of your may recall that this was a particularly painful period for me)…then soared to 0.97 cents in September.

In 2021…the share price opened the year at 0.43 cents and closed the year at 0.68 cents. In March it climbed to a high 0.77 cents, before falling back to a low of 0.37 cents on October.

So we’ve gone from an opening price in 2020 of 0.045 cents…to 0.43 cents in 2021…to 0.71 cents in 2022

I think this year will be "Moving year"!!!! hopefully a few more IP deals signed off and "explosive sales" will see our SP heading well North ⬆️⬆️

🍾Looking forward to you shouting the tab @Briars!🍾 🙏;) ... let's hope we finish at around $3.25 🙏🙏🙏 and Champagne flowing!!🍾🥂

Cheers to that Realinfo :cool:

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Dhm

Regular

We don't know if the secret sauce is from Brainchip or Synsense. I am so tempted to ask that question on the tweet but others here baulk at any public questioning. If others here think it is ok then please do so.

Edit: I really want to ask the question of Prophesee. If I said "May I ask with whom Prophesee has partnered to achieve this event based photography?"

Is that ok to ask or will I be treading on toes?

Edit No. 2: Stuff it, I did respond. I note it is event based not blur cancelling, so probably not us. On the other hand, if it was blur cancelling as well.....

Screen Shot 2023-02-04 at 2.35.09 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai

Hi @Realinfo, hopefully share price will be above $5.00 as per your bet, but just in case I have perused the Briars Menu and there are some delectable culinary delights that I would be more than happy to devour, especially if free.🤪

monty python GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Labsy

Regular
Just highlighting significance of edge impulse partnership..we will MOST DEFINITELY be integrated into products soon, if not already
..hence "partnership".... my opinion. 🎉🎉🎉💪💪

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

3 picks being Tesla, Amazon and the current market darling Open AI.
None of these are terribly surprising or controversial to my mind but I do like the way he outlines and provides evidence for his investment thesis at any given time. Judging by the rapidity of his speech I get the impression he isn't one for just sitting around waiting for things to happen. 🤣
Neither Tesla nor Amazon were overnight successes, it just seems that way from this vantage point in history and I'll bet he would have been in and out of those over time.
Open AI and its Chat GPT and other programs are gaining rapid traction into a ripe and already established eco system because of their utility, availability and immediacy of uptake. A very clever stratagem as it also provides the company with unique and vast human driven data sets upon which to train new and improved versions.
Our surprise MB announcement was gloriously picked up and broadcast, along with a massive uptick in our share price, but none of us could get in and take an EQXX out for a spin to further extol its virtues, and so, with the news cycle, was abandoned for whatever was NEXT.
At the moment that NEXT is Open AI and they are playing it beautifully. Kudos to them.
Our time is coming and I have no doubt Alex the rocket scientist will be back extolling our Akida's virtues and utility and we'll get picked up by the Ark's of this world when we meet their particular criteria.
But due to the ubiquitous nature of our offering it may happen more slowly and stealthily.
One day, people who bother to look will suddenly realise that they are unknowingly "touching" and being "touched" by Akida's embedded in products and services all around them.
They may not be made easily aware by 'Akida inside' emblems but they will notice that Uncle Frank retired early and seems to be travelling a lot or spending most of his time out with that Fact Finder Fella, off on their yachts somewhere. 🤣
And again we'll be being cited with praise or damnation by the likes of Kohler et al on the ABC 7 pm news. 🤣
And we'll all be smiling and beaming and bitching at each other cause "what's taking so long?" 🤣
The world is catching up with our PVDM's thesis and we of the invest and hold brigade will be well rewarded in time.
AKIDA'S BALLISTICU'S
AKIDA'S EVERYWHERISAURUS!
GOODALUCKIOUSTOALLIOUSHOLDIERS! 🤣

• Love
  • Fire

TheDon

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

dippY22

Regular
He said in a video that he was simplifying his portfolio and selling BRN was nothing to do with the company but he had bought on OTC and the hassle with that trading platform and tax etc...... simplifying.....
Yes, Rskiff,....that is pretty close to how I remember it from one of his video's where he discussed sells and additions to his public portfolio, wherein his position in BRN had "suddenly" disappeared.

He did say he liked the company and their prospects but had problems with the exchange they are listed on (... my interpretation of his words).

You think...???? Here is a guy who gets markets, companies, technology, and trading platforms. And he sold his Brainchip holdings.

The OTC is so dysfunctional I can't believe I'm still holding, but I am, patiently waiting for announcements and / or revenue to move the stock price.

I have been whining about the "marketplace" known as the OTC for years calling it dysfunctional (i.m.o.). Why? Well, there is almost no volume. Today, for example, there were almost 4,000 shares traded. Oooooo,....wow. Some financial institutions like Fidelity charge $50 per trade, whether 100 shares or 100,000 and some like Vanguard don't even allow for trading in the equity. These are impediments to accumulating shares, at least for small ma and pa investors like me. I just bucked the non-existent trend because I had access to sites such as HC a few years ago, and the TSE recently and the rational for accumulating shares was powerful to me.

Is it any wonder such a student of markets and technology companies would like Brainchip but recoil from the American marketplace he could buy the equity on? I think not, because I deem it to be dysfunctional. I would love to be proved wrong, but watch the daily trading volumes and make up your own mind.

dippY .....opinions rendered, ....no investment advice proffered.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
I’ve exchanged a few emails with this gentleman.

Not much to reveal.

When asked about an association with Brainchip , the reply was

“Yes we are working with them closely “

I did try to gently dig for more information, which was politely denied

Attachments

• E2304F4B-475E-45B6-8929-F594E272066A.png
    E2304F4B-475E-45B6-8929-F594E272066A.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 140
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Nice to know the business relationship is ongoing

Attachments

• C6718892-F095-472E-8295-B35D117CF866.jpeg
    C6718892-F095-472E-8295-B35D117CF866.jpeg
    839.2 KB · Views: 183
  • Fire
  • Love

MDhere

Regular
I’ve exchanged a few emails with this gentleman.

Not much to reveal.

When asked about an association with Brainchip , the reply was

“Yes we are working with them closely “

I did try to gently dig for more information, which was politely denied
ummm that nane is another love of mine 😀 Sounak Dey along with Arpan Pal and a couple others :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom