BRN Discussion Ongoing

Their website says to follow them on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter but does not mention Linkedin so i think they must of done away with maintaining Linkedin.

View attachment 28633
Well if enough of us start following their LinkedIn they'll probably start updating it 😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

VictorG

AI labs Inc have one asset which is the Minsky Ai Engine, and it is very impressive. I haven't found much about the company other than their LinkedIn info page.
It has 2-10 employees, founded in 2021 and is supposedly a public company ??. I haven't found it on the main exchanges so I don't know the company financials.

Now for my Loooong Bow.
The Minsky Ai Engine is a perfect fit for Akida and can potentially provide an extra fast pathway into markets.
Ai Labs seem small enough for a takeover, possibly to tune of hmmm, how much was the LDA Capital call worth again???

Sweet dreams 😴 🙈 😘 😜

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 34 users
Your comment is not wrong, he is a magnificent bastard, but the credit for this may be for Chris Stevens seeing Rob works on current partnerships and Chris works on pending/future.

Both magnificent bastards nonetheless.
Some history on that term♥️
1280px-2-4_battalion_insignia.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Luppo71

Founding Member
Reactions: 10 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Latest tweet

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/BrainChip_inc?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@BrainChip_inc</a><br>Another outstanding partnership.<br>Future looks bright<a href="https://t.co/YbF33LMs05">https://t.co/YbF33LMs05</a></p>&mdash; Thepaladin (@Luppo71) <a href="">February 4, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

"Another outstanding partnership" can someone give me some financial advice as I don't know what I am going to do with all the money coming my way from investing in this very disruptive technology company.;)
Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
"Another outstanding partnership" can someone give me some financial advice as I don't know what I am going to do with all the money coming my way from investing in this very disruptive technology company.;)
Help those truly in need and some for animals also.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
BRN partners with AI Labs:

Wow Krustor, thanks for the find.

I think without the actual date, on the release you have discovered it before the actual releases. So bravo 👏 👏👏

It's only 7pm in Saigon with view like this and the discover @Krustor had find, the beer will taste extra delicious tonight.
20230204_182808.jpg

Cheer 🍻🍻🍻

It's great to be a shareholder 🏖🍻🥳

PS, thanks RFTA for the LinkedIn, I too have followed 😆

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users
Also if spare funds available you can always donate to risefromtheashespartyfund.com all proceeds will be pissed up against a wall.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 23 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
thanks i got it! Great news!
I'll start stalking right away,
why do you all think there was no date set?

The Challenge
With the current Global requirements to use Artificial Intelligence for various applications and across various verticals it is extremely complicated and time consuming to develop an Ai Solutions to make any predictions from a given dataset. This is because of the various possibilities that need to be considered such as programming knowledge, selecting the right Model/Algorithm (s) , selecting the correct data variables, selecting the correct historical data, performing the initial tests and finally for optimizing the models in order to achieve a high prediction accuracy.
solutionsGra.jpg

The Solution
Our Minsky™ Ai Engine provides an easy 4 step process that allows you to easily test and model your data irrespective of the Industry type or data size and go live very quickly. Using of Ai Engine, we provide outcome based turnkey solutions, blending industry best practices & ideas to fulfill customers’ expectations. We help our clients to achieve organizational objectives & maximize their Return on Investment (ROI).

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users
thanks i got it! Great news!
I'll start stalking right away,

The Challenge
With the current Global requirements to use Artificial Intelligence for various applications and across various verticals it is extremely complicated and time consuming to develop an Ai Solutions to make any predictions from a given dataset. This is because of the various possibilities that need to be considered such as programming knowledge, selecting the right Model/Algorithm (s) , selecting the correct data variables, selecting the correct historical data, performing the initial tests and finally for optimizing the models in order to achieve a high prediction accuracy.
solutionsGra.jpg

The Solution
Our Minsky™ Ai Engine provides an easy 4 step process that allows you to easily test and model your data irrespective of the Industry type or data size and go live very quickly. Using of Ai Engine, we provide outcome based turnkey solutions, blending industry best practices & ideas to fulfill customers’ expectations. We help our clients to achieve organizational objectives & maximize their Return on Investment (ROI).

"why do you all think there was no date set?"
Could just be a innocent mistake by forgetting to put the date of the month.
We have so much in the oven I'm drooling and can't wait to feast on what's been baking.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Steve7777

Regular
The BrainChip website has it dated the 3rd of February.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230204_234935_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230204_234935_Chrome.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 107
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

cassip

Regular
BRN partners with AI Labs:

I can not find this via searching the BRN Homepage. Is this a not official link?
How did you find this?

It was posted in the German Forum as well.

I hope posting it before release is ok for the company, if it is about to be released…?

Reactions: 2 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users
Also try this site and digging around for any other connections.

This is apparently the offshore engineering arm of Ai Labs and has more detail on the completed projects.

Screenshot_2023-02-04-21-36-06-58_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg
Screenshot_2023-02-04-21-36-50-27_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg
Screenshot_2023-02-04-21-37-31-46_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg
Screenshot_2023-02-04-21-38-05-60_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

paxs

Emerged
Advanced AI Solutions for Automotive
Socionext has partnered with artificial intelligence provider BrainChip to develop optimized, intelligent sensor data solutions based on Brainchip’s Akida® processor IP.

BrainChip’s flexible AI processing fabric IP delivers neuromorphic, event-based computation, enabling ultimate performance while minimizing silicon footprint and power consumption. Sensor data can be analyzed in real-time with distributed, high-performance and low-power edge inferencing, resulting in improved response time and reduced energy consumption.

Creating a proprietary chip requires a complex, highly structured framework with a complete support system for addressing each phase of the development process. With extensive experience in custom SoC development, Socionext uses state-of-the-art process technologies, such as 7nm and 5nm, to produce automotive-grade SoCs that ensure functional safety while accelerating software development and system verification.

Socionext is committed to offering the optimal combination of IPs, design expertise, software development and support to implement large-scale, fully customizable automotive SoC solutions to meet the most demanding and rigorous automotive application performance requirements.

Reactions: 16 users
I can not find this via searching the BRN Homepage. Is this a not official link?
How did you find this?

It was posted in the German Forum as well.

I hope posting it before release is ok for the company, if it is about to be released…?
It's on the site pr news

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230205-001639.png
    Screenshot_20230205-001639.png
    222.5 KB · Views: 70
Also appears Ai Labs are a partner of Excellerate.

Excellarate is born from an amalgamation of two established tech businesses – Synerzip and Prime Technology Group. Both companies develop technology services and solutions for a global list of 200+ clients.
Towards the end of 2020, Synerzip and PrimeTGI merged together. The combined entity now aims to become the de-facto technology transformation partner for companies within Insurance, Healthcare and Financial Services industries
Excellarate solves complex business problems with simple, tangible solutions. Our unique, innovative frameworks and decades of domain expertise accelerate product roadmaps. We deliver fast, reliable solutions for the HealthTech, FinTech, and InsurTech.

Screenshot_2023-02-04-21-48-14-07_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Steve7777

Regular
It's on the Brainchip website. Go to the media tab and change the drop down box to PR

cassip

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

cassip

Regular
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom