BRN Discussion Ongoing

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Just a thoughts on the podcast, why Mr Hehir, could it be, bringing on the big gun, to deal with giant, Mr Chatelain is a Managing Director.
View attachment 26648
View attachment 26649

Learning 🏖
"Exciting times" (JMHO)
Maybe it is as simple that Sean and Jean rhymes so it’s natural for Sean to take this one. Rob and Jean just doesn’t have the same effect.. or could it maybe be that Sean and Jean have good report from previous relations and Sean wanted to have a chat with an old buddy? Who knows, but to throw dirt on Rob and assume he is on his way out or any other of rubbish I have read her is just silly.

Time will tell. All is well.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

robsmark

Regular
Another shit day, but also another 10135 shares locked away from the shorters.
Another completely shit day, but also another 7352 shares locked away from the shorters.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
🤣 sorry can't help myself

I am pretty sure we (here) have been constructively exploring links and facts, with little to no consideration given to "hype".

I am also pretty sure that you have not read anything in this forum and that you just came in here to post your meme that probably got you a few giggles over at the crapper. Maybe you should return to your captive audience? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤡🤡🤡

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

mrgds

Regular
I did. purchased at .673 and almost nailed the bottom of the day by .003 lol
Me also, ....... 100k @0.67
8.5% down was oversold/manipulated.
Nice little "pop"on close.

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

VictorG

I think Sean is doing the podcast because he and Jean are related, possibly first cousins or something like that. At the very least they are friends, real close friends and if not, they are acquaintances according to the six degrees of separation.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

charmander

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

GazDix

Regular
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone can drop me a few names to research an SMSF or similar so I can transfer some of my current super to BRN?

I remember a few months ago @BaconLover and a few others were discussing the best options for this.

Cheers,

Reactions: 2 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Ok a couple more and I will stop….. but I tell you, surely this can’t be made up😳😳😳

Attachments

• 5AC1F84A-0E95-40D1-8ED9-1B128B335591.png
    5AC1F84A-0E95-40D1-8ED9-1B128B335591.png
    554.8 KB · Views: 193
  • 7945D1EC-41D9-4726-A373-CD34C674F3BE.png
    7945D1EC-41D9-4726-A373-CD34C674F3BE.png
    610.9 KB · Views: 179
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

JK200SX

Regular
Ok a couple more and I will stop….. but I tell you, surely this can’t be made up😳😳😳
This is what I got:

1673329644028.png

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

How about no more champ? You're boring us.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

JK200SX

Regular
Well, I'll be fooked......

1673329875373.png

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

DK6161

Regular
I am pretty sure we (here) have been constructively exploring links and facts, with little to no consideration given to "hype".

I am also pretty sure that you have not read anything in this forum and that you just came in here to post your meme that probably got you a few giggles over at the crapper. Maybe you should return to your captive audience? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤡🤡🤡
It was a bit of harmless fun (unless you got your house on it).
Let's be clear, I am a believer and long-term holder, but we sometimes we just need to step back and ask "Are we getting carried away here with our dot joining?".
I personally got carried away with excitement of what could be in CES 2023.

Reactions: 7 users

Build-it

Regular
I would think Rob needs some R&R after the CES event I'm tipping he would have been quite popular.

For me Rob found his groove at the edge ML conference, which I emailed him to tell him so.

Anyway looking forward to hearing from Sean.

Edge Compute.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Sam

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Sam

JK200SX

Regular

hamilton66

Regular
Timely, measured and great post.
Thank you. 😎
Agree we are fortunate to be able to invest in BRN.
Peter had his brush with the Vulture C mob with his earlier company and didn't want either himself or his backers, screwed out of the financial benefits that he knew would flow from what became Akida.

And yes, for those with the strength of will and conviction, it is merely a waiting game now.

However some well resourced and cunning organisations who are mainly interested in making money and preserving the power it bestows, and who have decided that their ethics are not only fungible but completely malleable, will continue to employ dubious tactics with the intent of relieving us from our acquired share of the Company. It's nothing personal, we are just in the way. 🤣

They have, over a long period of time, influenced and shaped the market in which we participate to be biased in their favour.
I understand that some here condone shorting and believe that it adds depth and liquidity to the market but I personally abhor the practice.
I also think that, similar to a gateway drug, it's corrosive and demoralising influence steers practitioners on to worse practices, some of which may border on illegality. Think along the lines of the 1987 movie "Wall Street", but updated with High Frequency Trading, algorithmic bots, privileged access and a whole suite of technologies we are probably not even aware of.

If we hold, eventually, as the Company progresses, income flows, and that becomes more widely known, they will have to sweeten the deal.
But in the meantime we are, in their eyes, fair game and they will continue to try and demoralise us with the direct shorting attacks upon our share price along with the prompts dealt by the few subtle and more often not so subtle influencers they engage, to try and manipulate our short term thinking into selling ourselves cheaply.

Don't misunderstand.
I am invested in Brainchip to make money, but I won't do just anything with that end in mind, and I sleep better knowing the intent of our company is the successful implementation of beneficent AI, working towards the betterment of society.
This I endorse and think is wise, cause society is where I live, and I don't want to be stuck in a gated community before my time. 🤣
Hang in there Chipper's.
Todays share price is just a figment from someone else's imagination designed to induce you to doubt.
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH

H, everyone does their own stuff. BRN has been a traders wet dream for the last couple of years. Good luck to them. We're all in the game to make money. I've been in the market now for nearly 30 yrs. I've learnt lessons.
1/ I'm really bad at trading. No matter how confident I am, it always seems to turn to shit.
2/ I'm good at picking, and holding long term. I've done well
Everyone here has their portfolio. We all have our favourites. I only hold about 8 stocks. 3 excite me. PNV, CHN and BRN. I've done very well out of all 3. None excite me more than BRN. It was the only loser on my portfolio today. Ironic. In 30 yrs of investing, I've never been more excited, more confident, nor more interested in a stock I hold. I just find the potential for this co to be mind blowing. For those that have the courage, I think the next 2 yrs will be very rewardin
Hi @Bravo

One of the things that academic papers require is footnotes referencing and attributing the source material.

Have you asked CHATGpt to write this article including Footnotes and References attributing the source materials?

Is so what happened?

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
F/F, do u ever have a down day in relation to BRN? I love ur enthusiasm. Today was truely shit for all holders. Took us back to s/p levels pre Mercedes ann of 2 yrs ago. Very, very frustrating, and disappointing. No doubt this stock tests the courage, belief and patience of all holders.
GLTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone can drop me a few names to research an SMSF or similar so I can transfer some of my current super to BRN?

I remember a few months ago @BaconLover and a few others were discussing the best options for this.

Cheers,
For SMSF, contact @Violin1 he's got some awesome tips for ya.

If just a normal industry Super, I'm with Hostplus with an option to invest 80% of my total funds in top ?2/300 companies with Max of 20% in any 1 company. It fits my needs now, but will be setting up an esuperfund (SMSF) when the time comes.

Australian Super also does similar.

But these are with UBS who'll lend your shares for shorts.

So if that's something you're concerned, there's a superannuation starting with "Q" which doesn't lend shares to shorters. I'm sorry I forgot it's name, but if I find it I'll tag you.

Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom