BRN Discussion Ongoing

charles2

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Very interesting indeed. But I was bemused when I read this announcement. Why Sean,....where's Rob,.....does Sean have a personal relationship with the guy,......is Rob sick,....or on vacation,.....or......

Threw me for a temporary loop though. It's probably nothing, right, ....Sean taking maybe a few hours to do a podcast with someone instead of Rob. Maybe there is more to this than meets my eye. Yeah, .... I'm sure there is more to this than meets my eye. Or, not.

Nah, probably nothing to see here. I need to chill before posting so quickly.

Huh, I don't even know why I'm posting this. Carry on.
Maybe, some times is it the simplest explanation that's the correct one, eg Sean is just been more engaging as the CEO, this is an opportunity to get his name as the CEO out on another platform to a wider audience 🤷‍♂️... in the not to distance future everyone will need to remember that name!

...time will tell!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Just a thoughts on the podcast, why Mr Hehir, could it be, bringing on the big gun, to deal with giant.
View attachment 26648
View attachment 26649

Learning 🏖
"Exciting times" (JMHO)

I am in the midst of bringing up toddlers and when I hear Jean Luc, all I can think of is the Bluey camping episode 🤦‍♂️

I always assume we are in some way working with the companies that join us on the podcast. This is very exciting imo and I can't wait to hear how Sean discusses our technology with Jean-Luc.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Tuliptrader

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Shorters are having a field day today.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Sean sitting in for Rob on this podcast.

Very interesting
Might have gotten laid off. Head of sales job tenure is very low usually so I would not be suprised

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

AC/DC

We seem to forget about the significance of SiFive but they too are kicking goals and to my knowledge have not announced any other Ai partnerships than Brainchip AKIDA:

https://www.design-reuse.com/go2/753267/352793

I imagine Brainchip as a water skier. One ski is ARM and the other ski is SiFive and the tow rope is attached to an Intel powered speed boat.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I like the allusion, FF. But I see the landscape a little differently.

BrainChip is the gun skier for the next Bridge to Bridge, but the 3 top boats are competing for BRN to be behind THEIR boat exclusively. Which BRN will have nothing of.

I see Intel, ARM and SiFive all lashed together, towing BRN. And consequently streeting (by 3 years???) any would-be opposition.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Shadow59

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
Very interesting indeed. But I was bemused when I read this announcement. Why Sean,....where's Rob,.....does Sean have a personal relationship with the guy,......is Rob sick,....or on vacation,.....or......

Threw me for a temporary loop though. It's probably nothing, right, ....Sean taking maybe a few hours to do a podcast with someone instead of Rob. Maybe there is more to this than meets my eye. Yeah, .... I'm sure there is more to this than meets my eye. Or, not.

Nah, probably nothing to see here. I need to chill before posting so quickly.

Huh, I don't even know why I'm posting this. Carry on.
Personal opinion as CEO Sean Hehir has been under the radar from a shareholder’s perspective so this is a way to raise his profile and let shareholders know he is still there.

As for Rob Telson as SiFive said in the link I posted success is built on strong ecosystem partnerships.

Sean Hehir and Antonio Viana have said the exact same thing about ecosystems and partners unless SiFive and Brainchip are telling untruths about how important ecosystem partners are then Rob Telson has been given an incredibly important and critical role.

Despite what is said podcasts are primarily directed at sales and shareholders. I personally thought Rob Telson should have dropped out of podcasts and it should have been handed to the VP of Sales and marketing.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

FJ-215

Regular
IMO LDA is a large part of our share price manipulation frustrations to reduce its Capitol Call costs.
Also IMO they would benefit greatly by lending to shorters dragging us down further.
Personally, I'll be happy to see the end of our need for LDA. :mad:
If I recall correctly, Ken Scarince stated that LDA cannot short or lend out shares.
That said, they are loan sharks. The alternative is a capital raise where we give shares to the Instos' at what, a 30% discount!!
Under the LDA model the Institutional investors have to buy on market along with retail investors and purchase at market prices.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

dippY22

Regular
Do you ever do any research before making assertions.

The LDA Capital agreement prohibits the use of Brainchip’s shares for shorting.

If you have evidence they have been shorting in contravention of the agreement then take it to Brainchip so they can claim damages for breach.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I sure hope I get to meet you some day, shake your hand and say thank you for all your contributions before we both kick the bucket. Maybe at the Nasdaq when we list there. Ever been to NYC? Anyway, you just keep amazing me. Keep up the good work. You're a legend.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 32 users

Iseki

Regular
Great to see BRN doubling down and taping out their own new Akida (2?) chip. I am assuming that this isn't the renesas one. Sure, it's gratifying to see that they have taken my advice - (Who's laughing now @wilzy123 ?!). Assume it will be with SocioNext.

My only question is the shorters. If an entity is listed in the Top20, does that mean that they haven't loaned out their shares or do they somehow maintain the subterfuge/camouflage?

Reactions: 5 users

FJ-215

Regular
Once again over the years, going back maybe 5, there was chatter between Accenture and Brainchip, but it was always just
a dot or two, nothing to see.

As you can see, the big names are starting to feel at total ease in our presence, and I wonder why that is?

Proof of concept has well and truly been ticked off, AKD 1000 and now AKD 2000 about to be taped out at TSMC, just remember
taping-out requires a whole new level of patience, but Sean has honoured his word/s at the AGM, the AKD 2000 Reference Chip is 100%
about to start its next phase, Anil must be elated.

Peter and Anil......what a duo!!!!

Regarding today's announcement, I was in the camp thinking that, we wouldn't make a call this early in the year, not with 12 months
to play out yet, and having to issue more shares as the current price is so low and rather unstable...BUT it suggests that something
is expected over the next 3 months, how big, I don't know, I'll have a punt and say rather huge.

Despite the share price being maneuvered around, it's a great opportunity for the ones who have access to more funds to pounce
and fill your boots, lucky you!

Cheers Tech (y);)
G'day Tech,
Agree with most of this. Don't think these are new shares as such. There was 100M allocated years ago for this purpose, they are already accounted for.

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Teach22

Regular
Past performance does not guarantee future performance.

This isn’t the first LDA Capital call, I always find it interesting to look back to previous times to get an idea of how the market might react.
Previous Capital calls: 14/01/22; 16/8/21.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Personally I can’t wait to listen to what Sean has to say , he strikes me as one very determined , focused, straight shooter .

Sean along with other top brass in the company have made some reasonably bold statements about the future gains & traction in the market place .

Which I have no reason to believe that theses statements won’t be achieved.

I’m seeing this as our CEO stepping up to the plate & showing us his foot is on the accelerator.

Never been more confident

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Does anyone have any information on what akida 2.0 will contain? Like a comparison chart or any thoughts / possibilities?
Akida 1.0 : Secret Sauce
Akida 2.0: 7 herbs and spices

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

skutza

Regular
This ann is good for both side IMO. The shorters can play their game and use the whole 4c going to be shit and BRN are getting in now before bad news. Why? They're hoping traders are not reading everything correctly and hoping the less informed think that today or tomorrow's or even next week's SP is relevant. That's the bad news, the good news is obviois to all who can read. I won't regurgitate everything again but it's pretty clear BrN are about (within 3 months) likely to tell us about 2000 and maybe a few other bits and pieces through pod casts and other avenues. So I have put in my buys at certain levels, if they don't get hit, fine by me. TBH, I'd rather they didn't because that's just a lower starting point for the good news likely coming. To the traders and shorters I just do the best Penguins from Madagascar impersonation, smile and wave boys, just smile and wave.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

A8kr1

Past performance does not guarantee future performance.

This isn’t the first LDA Capital call, I always find it interesting to look back to previous times to get an idea of how the market might react.
Previous Capital calls: 14/01/22; 16/8/21.
5 days later (19/01/2022) share price closed at $2.13.
I think LDA used the Merc partnership as a way to get the share price moving so they could easily and quickly sell the shares via FOMO and shorts covering. I am hoping a similar announcement will drop in the next few days and we'll see the same thing happen, although to a greater degree considering the amount of shorts out currently...

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom