BRN Discussion Ongoing

wilzy123

Founding Member
the last 4C resulted in the share price tanking

That would be a bit presumptuous and convenient, wouldn't it, to think that the 4C was solely to blame?

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
That would be a bit presumptuous and convenient, wouldn't it, to think that the 4C was solely to blame?
Not when you consider the timing of the release and the share price movment

Damo4

Regular

actual footage of those responsible

Rats-nest GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Reactions: 1 users

FJ-215

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Calsco

Regular
Does anyone have any information on what akida 2.0 will contain? Like a comparison chart or any thoughts / possibilities?

Reactions: 5 users
We seem to forget about the significance of SiFive but they too are kicking goals and to my knowledge have not announced any other Ai partnerships than Brainchip AKIDA:

https://www.design-reuse.com/go2/753267/352793

I imagine Brainchip as a water skier. One ski is ARM and the other ski is SiFive and the tow rope is attached to an Intel powered speed boat.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users

Taproot

Regular
Just a thought bubble.

Brainchip has never mentioned that there was a need for a senior sales presence in Japan since I commenced researching in 2016.

It had an intention to set up an innovation centre in Shanghai but abandoned that when NASA/DARPA surfaced and they stepped away from China.

Prophesee is entrenched with Sony.

Nviso is entrenched with Panasonic.

Renesas has taped out and is releasing AKIDA powered MCU this year.

Socionext has AKIDA powered solutions in the market.

Both Renesas and Socionext are offering their AKIDA solutions for automotive and Japan has a significant automotive industry.

The 1,000 Eyes revealed Brainchip is advertising for senior sales people to service account customers in Japan.

In the last 4C the CEO Sean Hehir noted that Brainchip was experiencing the greatest number of sales enquires in its history.

The last information we had from Brainchip implied that the compulsory LDA Capital draw down would be later in 2023.

The announcement that the compulsory draw down is being brought on now gives two reasons AKIDA 2.0 or whatever it will be named being manufactured in silicon and to grow Brainchip’s sales force.

If you are, as I am inclined to put these together, then you could conclude as I do that Brainchip could be experiencing explosive growth.

My speculation and opinion only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Does anyone have any information on what akida 2.0 will contain? Like a comparison chart or any thoughts / possibilities?
Well the specs published have Transformers and LSTM added to the AKIDA neural fabric.

Beyond that nothing has been published.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

dippY22

Regular
Sean sitting in for Rob on this podcast.

Very interesting
Very interesting indeed. But I was bemused when I read this announcement. Why Sean,....where's Rob,.....does Sean have a personal relationship with the guy,......is Rob sick,....or on vacation,.....or......

Threw me for a temporary loop though. It's probably nothing, right, ....Sean taking maybe a few hours to do a podcast with someone instead of Rob. Maybe there is more to this than meets my eye. Yeah, .... I'm sure there is more to this than meets my eye. Or, not.

Nah, probably nothing to see here. I need to chill before posting so quickly.

Huh, I don't even know why I'm posting this. Carry on.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Well the specs published have Transformers and LSTM added to the AKIDA neural fabric.

Beyond that nothing has been published.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF , so is this for Akida 2.0 or is it possibly a third chip??

In 2023 the company will tape out another chip and release significant enhancements to our IP offering”, said BrainChip CEO Sean Hehir. Mr. Hehir went on to say “Additionally, we will further expand our go-to-market capabilities by hiring sales personnel in key international markets, as well as increase our domestic sales and marketing headcount.”

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Dang Son

Regular
IMO LDA is a large part of our share price manipulation frustrations to reduce its Capitol Call costs.
Also IMO they would benefit greatly by lending to shorters dragging us down further.
Personally, I'll be happy to see the end of our need for LDA. :mad:

• Love
Reactions: 24 users

VictorG

So no explosion in sales anytime soon ? Otherwise LDA wouldn’t be needed 🤔
I think it is very positive news.

Consider the below paragraph, the pricing period is approximately 3 months to determine the share price to LDA. I read into this that BRN has some seriously good news over the coming 3 months that will see the share price react positively and reflect in the share price LDA has to pay.

The Capital Call Notice pricing period will begin upon exercise of the put option on or around 11 January, with an anticipated ending date in late March or early April, subject to adjustments based on the share price performance throughout the pricing period. The issue price for the capital call shares will be 91.5% of the higher of the average daily VWAP of shares over the pricing period (subject to any applicable adjustments) and the minimum price notified to LDA Capital by the Company.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

mrgds

Regular
Very interesting indeed. But I was bemused when I read this announcement. Why Sean,....where's Rob,.....does Sean have a personal relationship with the guy,......is Rob sick,....or on vacation,.....or......

Threw me for a temporary loop though. It's probably nothing, right, ....Sean taking maybe a few hours to do a podcast with someone instead of Rob. Maybe there is more to this than meets my eye. Yeah, .... I'm sure there is more to this than meets my eye. Or, not.

Nah, probably nothing to see here. I need to chill before posting so quickly.

Huh, I don't even know why I'm posting this. Carry on.
I for one will be much happier with Sean doing the interview, ............. will probably get shot down, tho never have enjoyed RTs podcasts, especially of late.
God help us if Sean uses 10% of the podcast asking about "favourite super heroes" .................:eek:
Just a "inkling" ......... RT moved to "ecosystem guy" from "world wide sales" ............... BRN hiring more sales staff, ........... RT imo might just be on his "exit stage left"

Definitely with interest this next podcast.

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Consider the below paragraph, the pricing period is approximately 3 months to determine the share price to LDA. I read into this that BRN has some seriously good news over the coming 3 months that will see the share price react positively and reflect in the share price LDA has to pay.

The Capital Call Notice pricing period will begin upon exercise of the put option on or around 11 January, with an anticipated ending date in late March or early April, subject to adjustments based on the share price performance throughout the pricing period. The issue price for the capital call shares will be 91.5% of the higher of the average daily VWAP of shares over the pricing period (subject to any applicable adjustments) and the minimum price notified to LDA Capital by the Company.
AND Brainchip controls the minimum share price that LDA Capital can take.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Shadow59

Regular

I totally agree. This is positive news. Based on the period this will be over, they would be wanting maximum benefit from the share price.
I wouldn't be surprised to see some price sensitive announcement in the very near future to drive the share price. I would be more inclined to say fasten your seat belts, and I'm not the kind of person to say those things normally!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users
IMO LDA is a large part of our share price manipulation frustrations to reduce its Capitol Call costs.
Also IMO they would benefit greatly by lending to shorters dragging us down further.
Personally, I'll be happy to see the end of our need for LDA. :mad:
Do you ever do any research before making assertions.

The LDA Capital agreement prohibits the use of Brainchip’s shares for shorting.

If you have evidence they have been shorting in contravention of the agreement then take it to Brainchip so they can claim damages for breach.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 74 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Just a thoughts on the podcast, why Mr Hehir, could it be, bringing on the big gun, to deal with giant, Mr Chatelain is a Managing Director.
chrome_screenshot_1673308616086.png

Screenshot_20230110_065639_LinkedIn.jpg

Learning 🏖
"Exciting times" (JMHO)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I totally agree. This is positive news. Based on the period this will be over, they would be wanting maximum benefit from the share price.
I wouldn't be surprised to see some price sensitive announcement in the very near future to drive the share price. I would be more inclined to say fasten your seat belts, and I'm not the kind of person to say those things normally!

Agreed!

Vamos Lets Go GIF by Travis

Also agree with @mrgds that there may be something happening behind the scenes with Rob T. Moved to eco system head from head of sales. Now booted from the podcast. He also just may have been sick on the day the podcast was arranged and Sean stepped in. Would love to be a fly on the wall in the office.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

TECH

Regular
Once again over the years, going back maybe 5, there was chatter between Accenture and Brainchip, but it was always just
a dot or two, nothing to see.

As you can see, the big names are starting to feel at total ease in our presence, and I wonder why that is?

Proof of concept has well and truly been ticked off, AKD 1000 and now AKD 2000 about to be taped out at TSMC, just remember
taping-out requires a whole new level of patience, but Sean has honoured his word/s at the AGM, the AKD 2000 Reference Chip is 100%
about to start its next phase, Anil must be elated.

Peter and Anil......what a duo!!!!

Regarding today's announcement, I was in the camp thinking that, we wouldn't make a call this early in the year, not with 12 months
to play out yet, and having to issue more shares as the current price is so low and rather unstable...BUT it suggests that something
is expected over the next 3 months, how big, I don't know, I'll have a punt and say rather huge.

Despite the share price being maneuvered around, it's a great opportunity for the ones who have access to more funds to pounce
and fill your boots, lucky you!

Cheers Tech (y);)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 69 users
Top Bottom