BRN Discussion Ongoing

FJ-215

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
This Podcast has Sean Hehir leading the discussion:

"This is our Mission" podcast. He joins BrainChip CEO Sean Hehir to help listeners understand how data-driven AI will help businesses gain insight into their business process and affect positive outcomes. The podcast will be available Wednesday, January 11 at 3 p.m. PST on BrainChip's website and across popular podcast platforms.

Accenture is a global leader in leveraging Applied Intelligence to help organizations make smarter decisions faster and enabling growth at scale from edge to cloud. Chatelain leads a team of designers, engineers and data scientists developing the Applied Intelligence Platform (AIP+), Accenture's flagship intelligence service. AIP+ allows clients to leverage trusted data to discover actionable insights, better understand their business processes and achieve business objectives faster.
As CTO, Chatelain serves as a trusted advisor to Accenture clients, applying the best technology to fulfill business needs while supporting growth through innovation.

"Jean-Luc, with his vast experience, provides great insight into pragmatic AI solutions that businesses value as transformative assets," said Hehir. "I strongly agree with his prediction on the potential for neuromorphic technology, which is the basis of BrainChip's Akida products, in helping the industry fully realize the benefits of AI."

In my opinion could be a significant Podcast.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 57 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
It may be lumpy guidance.

listen to the portion starting from 1:28:45 sec and tell me what you hear Todd is saying about Apple and Qualcomm…help me interpret his message…are they integrating our Akida engine?

Hi @Beebo, I believe what Todd is saying is something along these lines; that unlike BrainChip who are using an older manufacture tech (TSMC 28 nanometer), other companies like Apple and Qualcomm are building their next-gen SOC lower using lower technology (i.e. 5 nanometer or even 3 nanometer). He then goes on to say that by taking "our engine" and integrating into these lower technologies, you're going to be able to achieve "X" percentage lower power and higher compute. But since it's a new tech and disruptive, we have to prove it out before people will use it.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

FJ-215

Regular
Media Alert: BrainChip Talks AI Innovation with Accenture's Managing Director and Global Chief Technology Officer, Applied Intelligence Jean-Luc Chatelain
Sean sitting in for Rob on this podcast.

Very interesting

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 31 users

ndefries

Regular
No, brn are obliged to draw on $15 mil before 31 Dec 2023. They have to take it whether or not they need it, as per the original funding agreement
Exactly right. This has to happen and the CFO has been good at timing these to date with positive news. Just picked up another 10K based on the unneccessary drop.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Quatrojos

Regular
The capital call seems to reflect the overall economic headwinds mentioned by SH in the last quarterly...

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Papacass

Regular
I’m not the smartest tool in the shed but does today’s announcement imply that the IP for Akida 2000 is up and running? I thought it most likely was by this time but if tape out is happening (I assume for Akida 2000 reference chips for customers) the Akida 2000 secret sauce is cooked. Great news! Onward.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
This Podcast has Sean Hehir leading the discussion:

"This is our Mission" podcast. He joins BrainChip CEO Sean Hehir to help listeners understand how data-driven AI will help businesses gain insight into their business process and affect positive outcomes. The podcast will be available Wednesday, January 11 at 3 p.m. PST on BrainChip's website and across popular podcast platforms.

Accenture is a global leader in leveraging Applied Intelligence to help organizations make smarter decisions faster and enabling growth at scale from edge to cloud. Chatelain leads a team of designers, engineers and data scientists developing the Applied Intelligence Platform (AIP+), Accenture's flagship intelligence service. AIP+ allows clients to leverage trusted data to discover actionable insights, better understand their business processes and achieve business objectives faster.
As CTO, Chatelain serves as a trusted advisor to Accenture clients, applying the best technology to fulfill business needs while supporting growth through innovation.

"Jean-Luc, with his vast experience, provides great insight into pragmatic AI solutions that businesses value as transformative assets," said Hehir. "I strongly agree with his prediction on the potential for neuromorphic technology, which is the basis of BrainChip's Akida products, in helping the industry fully realize the benefits of AI."

In my opinion could be a significant Podcast.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
images.jpg

love a good jean-luc!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Exactly right. This has to happen and the CFO has been good at timing these to date with positive news. Just picked up another 10K based on the unneccessary drop.
Just typing the same thing @ndefries ! (Edit) if it has to be honoured then do it now!! GREAT move 👏 then all subsequent announcements that follow will be greeted with max positivity :cool::cool:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Sapeon does not use spikes. They use CNN:

US11475100B2 Device and method for convolution operation

1673306098154.png

[0006] However, in processes of recognizing the information included in the target data for recognition by using the convolution neural network techniques, the convolution operation consisting of a combination of multiplication and addition is performed a plurality of times. The convolution operation that requires a large amount of calculations repetitively performed may be obstacles to data recognition through the convolution neural network techniques. Particularly, in fields of image data recognition in which speedy calculation is important, such as the self-driving described above, time spent for the convolution operation may be a large problem.

a convolution operation method. The method comprises, extracting, from a feature data with a M×N matrix (M and N are a natural number), a plurality of separate sub-matrices which have identical dimensions to a convolution kernel with a K×L matrix (K is a natural number equal to or smaller than M, and L is a natural number equal to or smaller than N); generating a first vector which includes elements of at least one of the sub-matrices as elements of the first vector, and a second vector which includes elements of the convolution kernel as elements of the second vector; extracting, from the first vector, a partial vector including all elements of the sub-matrix, for each of the sub-matrices; and deriving a result of a convolution operation by multiplying between each element of the partial vector corresponding to each of the sub-matrices and each element at a corresponding position in the second vector, and by adding results of the multiplication.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

FJ-215

Regular
BrainChip Holdings Announces new Capital Call Notice under continuing agreement with LDA Capital

A few observations on this announcement.

Looks like BRN are chasing the whole $30M available in one call. LTH's will notice that the time frame is longer than previous periods. Originally 30 days, subsequent calls were reduced to a couple of weeks (possibly to reduce shorting impact). This call is running for months. Expect some volatility, we might be a traders paradise for a while but we should see some very decent gains in the SP.

Very happy to see this announcement, calls on LDA usually come with good news.

• Fire
Reactions: 34 users
Just a thought bubble.

Brainchip has never mentioned that there was a need for a senior sales presence in Japan since I commenced researching in 2016.

It had an intention to set up an innovation centre in Shanghai but abandoned that when NASA/DARPA surfaced and they stepped away from China.

Prophesee is entrenched with Sony.

Nviso is entrenched with Panasonic.

Renesas has taped out and is releasing AKIDA powered MCU this year.

Socionext has AKIDA powered solutions in the market.

Both Renesas and Socionext are offering their AKIDA solutions for automotive and Japan has a significant automotive industry.

The 1,000 Eyes revealed Brainchip is advertising for senior sales people to service account customers in Japan.

In the last 4C the CEO Sean Hehir noted that Brainchip was experiencing the greatest number of sales enquires in its history.

The last information we had from Brainchip implied that the compulsory LDA Capital draw down would be later in 2023.

The announcement that the compulsory draw down is being brought on now gives two reasons AKIDA 2.0 or whatever it will be named being manufactured in silicon and to grow Brainchip’s sales force.

If you are, as I am inclined to put these together, then you could conclude as I do that Brainchip could be experiencing explosive growth.

My speculation and opinion only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 104 users

White Horse

Regular
So no explosion in sales anytime soon ? Otherwise LDA wouldn’t be needed 🤔
I would say, exactly the opposite.
Going by previous reports, of sales inquiries going through the roof.
I would say this is PVMD's prediction coming true.
Dare I say it.
"Akida Ballista Baby"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

Papacass

Regular
Just a thought bubble.

Brainchip has never mentioned that there was a need for a senior sales presence in Japan since I commenced researching in 2016.

It had an intention to set up an innovation centre in Shanghai but abandoned that when NASA/DARPA surfaced and they stepped away from China.

Prophesee is entrenched with Sony.

Nviso is entrenched with Panasonic.

Renesas has taped out and is releasing AKIDA powered MCU this year.

Socionext has AKIDA powered solutions in the market.

Both Renesas and Socionext are offering their AKIDA solutions for automotive and Japan has a significant automotive industry.

The 1,000 Eyes revealed Brainchip is advertising for senior sales people to service account customers in Japan.

In the last 4C the CEO Sean Hehir noted that Brainchip was experiencing the greatest number of sales enquires in its history.

The last information we had from Brainchip implied that the compulsory LDA Capital draw down would be later in 2023.

The announcement that the compulsory draw down is being brought on now gives two reasons AKIDA 2.0 or whatever it will be named being manufactured in silicon and to grow Brainchip’s sales force.

If you are, as I am inclined to put these together, then you could conclude as I do that Brainchip could be experiencing explosive growth.

My speculation and opinion only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
You said it way better than me.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Quercuskid

Regular
Oh no having to buy more!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Euks

Regular
This has to bode well!

Am I correct in reading that we get 91.5% of the average high for the next 8 weeks?

If so Sean is pretty much telling us to hold on to our butt cheeks because things are going to get exciting!

He could have put this call in after the January 4C but didn’t knowing full well that the last 4C resulted in the share price tanking….

I think he expects the share price to take off, Exciting times ahead…

My opinion only of course

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 65 users

Mccabe84

Regular
This has to bode well!

Am I correct in reading that we get 91.5% of the average high for the next 8 weeks?

If so Sean is pretty much telling us to hold on to our butt cheeks because things are going to get exciting!

He could have put this call in after the January 4C but didn’t knowing full well that the last 4C resulted in the share price tanking….

I think he expects the share price to take off, Exciting times ahead…

My opinion only of course
Possibly.. only time will tell

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Dhm

Regular
I would say, exactly the opposite.
Going by previous reports, of sales inquiries going through the roof.
I would say this is PVMD's prediction coming true.
Dare I say it.
"Akida Ballista Baby"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would agree with you @White Horse. What would be the use of drawing funds if you wouldn't forsee the need. Expectations of Akida 2 and 'explosive sales' are filling my heart with excited anticipation.

The Accenture podcast will be exciting too, but I am HOPING that a future podcast might be with Intel.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom