BRN Discussion Ongoing

TopCat

Regular
And the income in the half yearly? Points to other parties licensing through Megachips..
Could that be Morse Micro having their chips developed by Megachips?

Reactions: 5 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
@Esq.111 https://aip.scitation.org/doi/full/10.1063/5.0072090
One for you to enjoy with a few sherbets later. And anyone else who likes to expand the knowledge base.
Saw "Fascinatingly" in there 😉
Evening Rise from the ashes,

That was pretty intense , and most of it flew straight over my head.

Mentions STDP about a third way down.

Also , from 176-180 , Mike Davies on benchmarking, or lack there of.

Naturaly I only whizzed through it , but I think our , N of M. Or in this case N x M gets mentioned ???.
One for Diogenese to dechyper me thinks.

Could not see any direct references to Brainchip or Akida , my eyes started watering profusely half way through.

Also came across about 6 words I'd never heard of .....

Good find.

And one right back at you... albeit completely off topic....

Naturally a savvy slouther to post link is required . Thankyou.

ARMINA - New York Mix @ Wroclaw ( Melodic Techno & Progressive House .
57:02

Cheers all.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Iseki

Regular

^Did ya miss this?^

And the income in the half yearly? Points to other parties licensing through Megachips..
Oh yeah! Mind like a sieve. Sorry, I just get triggered every time someone asks is the renesas RA or RZ or whatever has Akida in it.
Thanks for that!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Was going to leave a few 💣💣💣💣 on that video comment section. I hope that cat was not given booze intentionally.
One would hope not and that no cats were harmed.
Only posted for the comedic value.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
One would hope not and that no cats were harmed.
Only posted for the comedic value.
Yes I know you're not a psychopath 🤣

• Haha
  • Thinking
Evening Rise from the ashes,

That was pretty intense , and most of it flew straight over my head.

Mentions STDP about a third way down.

Also , from 176-180 , Mike Davies on benchmarking, or lack there of.

Naturaly I only whizzed through it , but I think our , N of M. Or in this case N x M gets mentioned ???.
One for Diogenese to dechyper me thinks.

Could not see any direct references to Brainchip or Akida , my eyes started watering profusely half way through.

Also came across about 6 words I'd never heard of .....

Good find.

And one right back at you... albeit completely off topic....

Naturally a savvy slouther to post link is required . Thankyou.

ARMINA - New York Mix @ Wroclaw ( Melodic Techno & Progressive House .
57:02

Cheers all.

Regards,
Esq.
Yes I'm finding it a very interesting read. Have had to take a few breathers as my brain was redlining it at 20 watts. Only 6 words🤣
I've had to flick to the ole hardcover oxford dictionary more than I care to admit here.😉

• Haha

Mt09

Regular
Oh yeah! Mind like a sieve. Sorry, I just get triggered every time someone asks is the renesas RA or RZ or whatever has Akida in it.
Thanks for that!
Aha fair enuf! I can relate to the RA/RZ questions 🤯

Reactions: 1 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
So, the 4C should be in, in a fortnight, and it's hard to expect any significant business development before then, as only renesas and megachips have licensed our ip.

I don't think we are doing enough to force Renesas' hand to use our IP. It would be hard to see renesas not producing a publicly available chip with akida ip if they have a client asking for one. They have only ever doubled down on their own DRP AI solution, and have even bought out whole software companies to get it to work (reality.ip).

I don't see that we have an infinite amount of time to land a deal. What we need is very very simple. A three way deal with a sensor maker, and megachips and us to produce a product that can be purchased. In the mean time Renesas are screwing us just as Edison stuffed Tesla and it's high time we sent them their invoice, collected the money and phoned megachips. If renesas can not show BRN a timeline for sale of chips with akida it's time to take them on.

LMAO

• Haha

Mt09

Regular
Could that be Morse Micro having their chips developed by Megachips?
Could be? I’d lean more towards one of Megachips long term customers, maybe a Nintendo or Japanese camera manufacturer?

Pure speculation of course.

Last edited:
  • Love
Peter has never pissed in our ears. Timing may be a smidge off but and I mean a smidge.
The guy is a visionary.
Yes posted this a few times before but I'll post it again .
I'll see if I can catch up with a DJ mate and see if he can incorporate some of this into a remix techno tune for us dance music fans. 🥳
Have made contact with mate about doing a little remix. He's on it♥️♥️♥️
@Esq.111 and others that would have a chance knowing if a techno song has references to time travel would be awesome.

Totally unrelated of course 🤣
Love it...
349b56b3d09ed2f6aa8db63f7227cb45.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Here’s some more, I asked the same question but slightly different….

Brainchip partners include a variety of businesses, organizations, and universities that use Brainchip technology to enhance their own AI capabilities:

1. Microsoft
2. Schneider Electric
3. NVIDIA
4. SuperMicro
5. Lenovo
6. SoftBank Robotics America
7. AMD
8. Baidu
9. Cisco
10. Dell
11. Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
12. United Nations Global Pulse
13. Foxconn
14. University of Oxford
15. Kinetica
16. Advanced Micro Devices
17. Huawei
18. Edge Impulse
19. Sierra Wireless
20. Realtime Technologies

Crazy 😝 😂
Apologies if I have dropped the ball here but I haven’t heard of half of these companies…. Anyhoo Just had a quick google search on the number 4 spot SuperMicro and it looks as though they are working with NVIDIA no real mention of brain but I’m sure we have a little bit of input there🤯 ChatGPT 🤓🤓🤓 unreal😂

Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha

VictorG

Apologies if I have dropped the ball here but I haven’t heard of half of these companies…. Anyhoo Just had a quick google search on the number 4 spot SuperMicro and it looks as though they are working with NVIDIA no real mention of brain but I’m sure we have a little bit of input there🤯 ChatGPT 🤓🤓🤓 unreal😂

Shaking my head in disbelief until I read #17 Huawei, then I started laughing 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

We must be getting close to a 4C release

• Haha
  • Haha

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire

Terroni2105

Founding Member
"We have use cases from the Gambit"!

I have the video below ready to run starting here, use cases from the Gambit.

In addition to Mr @chapman89 nailing it on Nasa and other specific parts, what about akida:

"Identifying Men and Women in Gaming Rooms"? Then he hints at John Deere or similar right after that.

"Sounds from Animals in sick detection"?

There are a myriad of clues sprinkled in this gem, lots in the Q&A at the end. All of which just add another layer of my personal confidence.

This starts at Use Cases from Gambit.

View attachment 26542

Hi Stuart, I think the word Todd meant to use was ‘gamut’ as in a whole gamut of use cases, I think he just got mixed up and mispronounced it as gambit.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

VictorG

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom