BRN Discussion Ongoing

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Email i received from RENESAS today could this be the start AKIDA Embedded Products.
Renesas Electronics Corporation

Enter the terms you wish to search for.
Account

Main navigation​

• Products
  • Applications
  • Design Resources
  • Sales & Support
  • About
Breadcrumb
  1. Products arrow_right
  2. Microcontrollers & Microprocessors arrow_right
  3. RA Arm® Cortex®-M MCUs

Renesas RA Family of 32-bit Cortex-M MCUs

Delivering the Promise of a Secure, Connected and Intelligent IoT​

The flexible Renesas Advanced (RA) 32-bit microcontrollers (MCUs) are industry-leading 32-bit MCUs with the Arm® Cortex®-M33, -M23 and -M4 processor cores and PSA certification. RA delivers key advantages compared to competitive Arm Cortex-M MCUs by providing stronger embedded security, superior CoreMark® performance and ultra-low power operation. PSA certification provides customers the confidence and assurance to quickly deploy secure IoT endpoint and edge devices, and smart factory equipment for Industry 4.0.
Renesas RA Family Partner Ecosystem

Renesas RA Partner Ecosystem

Renesas is enabling a comprehensive partner ecosystem to deliver an array of software & hardware building blocks that will work out-of-the-box with Renesas RA Family MCUs.
RA Flexible Software Package

Flexible Software Package (FSP)

The Renesas RA Flexible Software Package (FSP) provides a quick and versatile way to build secure connected Internet of Things (IoT) devices using the Renesas RA family of Arm microcontrollers (MCUs).
RA Kits

MCU Evaluation Kits

Effortlessly evaluate different features of RA MCUs while enjoying an unparalleled innovation experience. Shorten the learning curve and take your products to market faster.

Find RA MCUs by Solution​

Bluetooth® Low Energy
Environmental Sensing
Functional Safety for Home Appliances
Functional Safety for Industrial Automation
Internet of Things (IoT) Security
LoRa®-based Solutions
Motor Control

RA Family Beginner's Guide

This step-by-step guide takes you from the basics about the Flexible Software Package (FSP) and the RA toolchain to creating a project with the EK-RA6M4 Evaluation Kit from scratch.

Product Longevity Program (PLP)

Renesas offers the Product Longevity Program (PLP) to help customers select the most appropriate part for applications that require long life cycles. Participating RA Family products are available for up to 15 years.
Renesas Product Longevity Program (PLP) 15 Years

Renesas RA Family MCU Portfolio​

Product TreeOpen product tree menu

Product Selection Table​

arrow_forward_iosHide Filterssettings_backup_restoreResetfullscreenFull ScreenExporthelpTips

Documentation​

All types- Application Note - - Application Example- Brochure - Flyer - Guide - Other - Product Change Notice - White Paper Date
Renesas RA Family Tracealyzer® for FreeRTOS Debugging Application Note
PDF1.72 MB日本語
Application NoteJul 22, 2021
Azure RTOS TraceX for Azure RTOS ThreadX Debugging
PDF757 KB日本語
Application NoteJun 18, 2021
Partner RTOS Aware Debugging for RA
PDF830 KB
Application NoteDec 24, 2020
Building Automation Brochure
PDF19.79 MB日本語
BrochureDec 21, 2022
RA Family Brochure
PDF5.69 MB日本語
BrochureMay 19, 2022
Renesas RA Family of 32-bit MCUs with Arm® Cortex®-M Core Flyer
PDF618 KB日本語
FlyerMar 12, 2020
RA Family Nomenclature
PDF652 KB
GuideMar 17, 2022
Official Renesas RA Family Beginner's Guide
PDF19.27 MB日本語, 简体中文
Related Files:
GuideMar 25, 2021
QFN Mounting Manual
PDF3.19 MB日本語, 简体中文
OtherJan 27, 2014
MCU/SOC products announcement of Full Carton(PC-MCU-A009A/E)
PDF357 KB日本語
Product Change NoticeNov 30, 2022
Solving IoT Security Issues with Embedded Microcontrollers
PDF289 KB
White PaperNov 9, 2022
Crypto Acceleration for IoT: A Quantitative Comparison of Internal and External Solutions
PDF628 KB
White PaperDec 9, 2021
Bring Fast, Accurate Multitouch User Interfaces to Your Designs
PDF660 KB日本語, 简体中文
White PaperDec 1, 2020
Predictive Maintenance Solution for Motor Control
PDF1018 KB
White PaperNov 30, 2020
High-Performance Motor Control Made Quick and Simple with Optimized Arm Microcontroller, Tools, and Code
PDF1.98 MB
White PaperOct 23, 2020
The Benefits of Using Arm® TrustZone® in Your Design
PDF1.38 MB日本語, 简体中文
White PaperOct 8, 2020
Secure Internet Communication for IoT Applications
PDF196 KB日本語, 简体中文
White PaperJan 15, 2020
Securing your IP and Protecting Sensitive Data
PDF178 KB日本語, 简体中文
White PaperDec 12, 2019
Security for the Connected World
PDF169 KB日本語, 简体中文
White PaperDec 4, 2019
How to Solve the 6 Top Security Challenges of Embedded IoT Design
PDF660 KB日本語, 简体中文
White PaperAug 20, 2019
20 items

play_circle_filledVideos & Training​

RA LoRa®-based Solution
expand_moreRead More
RA LoRa®-based Solution

Tools & Resources​

Renesas Ready Partner Network
RA Family FAQs
RA Video Library
RA How-to Videos (Tools/Solutions)
RA Online Training Modules
RA Forum
Lots of RA RA RA. Hi @Diogenese can you interpret this for us please

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Morning all, especially to new Brainchip's investors.

There are many time I have to remind myself, Brainchip's AKIDA is not a consumer product. It is a technology for implementing into/operate behind a consumer product.

From all the readings and info kindly shared over the years, I sometimes are in fascinated and perceived AKIDA as a consumer product. (Yes one can go online and buy the the AKIDA1000, from Brainchip.com). However, its more for developers, novice and technology minded individuals.

One's might ask, what is Learnings trying to say. Let look at Intel, AMD, and Arm's for there computer chips, as a consumer, we can go to a computer store buy a new Intel or AMD chip, go home open up our current computer and replace it with the new chip, we had purchased and make improvements to our computer. But in Arm's case, we as consumer won't be able to buy an Arm's chip, to make improvements on our white good, or tablets. And Brainchip's is running the Arm's business model. So Brainchip's AKIDA is not a product for consumer, but for companies that make consumer products.

So, at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), Brainchip's partners (Socionext, NVISO, Prophesee, VVDN and possibly other) are shown casing their consumer products with Brainchip's AKIDA technology. Therefore, success will come in time for Brainchip; with the adoption of Brainchip's AKIDA in consumer products. "Exciting time!"

Hence, Patient is required for all investors for AKIDA = Ubiquitous.

Learning 🏖 🧧

That just my morning thoughts from my in-law beautiful gardens 🙂
20230109_095618.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Morning all, especially to new Brainchip's investors.

There are many time I have to remind myself, Brainchip's AKIDA is not a consumer product. It is a technology for implementing into/operate behind a consumer product.

From all the readings and info kindly shared over the years, I sometimes are in fascinated and perceived AKIDA as a consumer product. (Yes one can go online and buy the the AKIDA1000, from Brainchip.com). However, its more for developers, novice and technology minded individuals.

One's might ask, what is Learnings trying to say. Let look at Intel, AMD, and Arm's for there computer chips, as a consumer, we can go to a computer store buy a new Intel or AMD chip, go home open up our current computer and replace it with the new one, we had purchased and make improvements to our computer. But in Arm's case we as consumer won't be able to buy an Arm's chip. And Brainchip's is running the Arm's business model. So Brainchip's AKIDA is not a product for consumer, but for companies that make consumer products.

So, at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), Brainchip's partners (Socionext, NVISO, Prophesee, VVDN and possibly other) are shown casing their consumer products with Brainchip's AKIDA technology. Success will come in time for Brainchip. "Exciting time!"

Hence, Patient is required for all investors.

Learning 🏖 🧧
That just my morning thoughts from my in-law beautiful gardens 🙂
View attachment 26567
Fuck me that's gorgeous.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

Not long to go 🤞🤞🤞

71e1052354763d0d769a2a54ce4430b0.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
Ok another month subscription on offer, open to all here.
Making this one a tricky one😉
What did Captain Caveman always famously yell in his cartoons?
Captain_Caveman.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Ok another month subscription on offer, open to all here.
Making this one a tricky one😉
What did Captain Caveman always famously yell in his cartoons? View attachment 26572
His name.

I am thinking next year I won't subscribe, but just answer these questions, so I can buy another 60 BRN shares :cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
His name.

I am thinking next year I won't subscribe, but just answer these questions, so I can buy another 60 BRN shares :cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah nah probably only be able to buy 2 shares for 5 bucks then ya downramper🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
I asked: can you tell me who is using Brainchip IP technology today? This is the answer:

BrainChip is utilizing their IP technology in a variety of industries today, including the defense, energy, finance, health, and security markets. Companies such as Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space, Allegion, BAE Systems, CACI, ClusterVision, Harris Corporation, Honeywell Aerospace, and Lockheed Martin are some of the key customers utilizing BrainChip's IP technology.

NDAs exposed lol 😂
Here’s some more, I asked the same question but slightly different….

Brainchip partners include a variety of businesses, organizations, and universities that use Brainchip technology to enhance their own AI capabilities:

1. Microsoft
2. Schneider Electric
3. NVIDIA
4. SuperMicro
5. Lenovo
6. SoftBank Robotics America
7. AMD
8. Baidu
9. Cisco
10. Dell
11. Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
12. United Nations Global Pulse
13. Foxconn
14. University of Oxford
15. Kinetica
16. Advanced Micro Devices
17. Huawei
18. Edge Impulse
19. Sierra Wireless
20. Realtime Technologies

Crazy 😝 😂

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Another 3.4M shorts taken out Friday!

Sure it would have been great to announce Akida LSTM was available etc but it has to be very pleasing to know SocioNext is heavily invested in cockpit AI and relying on Akida. We know Prophesee has a very positive future and we are what they were missing. There is some serious dots to Iphone sensors through this relationship with Sony.

If i recall our CEO mentioned at the last AGM that the Next AGM would have seen the next edition of Akida released publically (I do think it has been shared with EAP VIPs forsure under a NDA. In the last 4C i got sense there were very close to converting some licence agreements which was their focus. If that occurs the 4C records cash and it may not be paid so I am more interested in revenue receipt.

investing in BRN has been derisked a lot from the partnerships we know about. Intel would not in this world associate and promote us if they didnt validate, accept us and know customers will want us in their chips. The potential is massive but fairly for the majority of people, they want to see a business that has paying customers.

BRN could have been still in VC at the moment just like NVISO, Prophesee, SiFive. We are growing with these companies but we have the chance to be invested earlier.

Everything positive is happening to start having really nice revenue streams at highprofit margins very soon. Once that happens PE ratios of 50 will not be questioned at all in a growing market with no debt!

That is like share prices of $8 on profit of 270M. Its coming and there will be a rush to acquire and a rush to close over 100M shorts.

the good news is we don't have to hope the tech works, that there is a need for it 10 years. It's happening now and 2024 we can be comparing Akida products we own on this site. The question i have is what will you be doing with your time while your car is driving up the coast to your beach home. Will you be reading TSE or talking to your new panasonic fluff ball!
Timely, measured and great post.
Thank you. 😎
Agree we are fortunate to be able to invest in BRN.
Peter had his brush with the Vulture C mob with his earlier company and didn't want either himself or his backers, screwed out of the financial benefits that he knew would flow from what became Akida.

And yes, for those with the strength of will and conviction, it is merely a waiting game now.

However some well resourced and cunning organisations who are mainly interested in making money and preserving the power it bestows, and who have decided that their ethics are not only fungible but completely malleable, will continue to employ dubious tactics with the intent of relieving us from our acquired share of the Company. It's nothing personal, we are just in the way. 🤣

They have, over a long period of time, influenced and shaped the market in which we participate to be biased in their favour.
I understand that some here condone shorting and believe that it adds depth and liquidity to the market but I personally abhor the practice.
I also think that, similar to a gateway drug, it's corrosive and demoralising influence steers practitioners on to worse practices, some of which may border on illegality. Think along the lines of the 1987 movie "Wall Street", but updated with High Frequency Trading, algorithmic bots, privileged access and a whole suite of technologies we are probably not even aware of.

If we hold, eventually, as the Company progresses, income flows, and that becomes more widely known, they will have to sweeten the deal.
But in the meantime we are, in their eyes, fair game and they will continue to try and demoralise us with the direct shorting attacks upon our share price along with the prompts dealt by the few subtle and more often not so subtle influencers they engage, to try and manipulate our short term thinking into selling ourselves cheaply.

Don't misunderstand.
I am invested in Brainchip to make money, but I won't do just anything with that end in mind, and I sleep better knowing the intent of our company is the successful implementation of beneficent AI, working towards the betterment of society.
This I endorse and think is wise, cause society is where I live, and I don't want to be stuck in a gated community before my time. 🤣
Hang in there Chipper's.
Todays share price is just a figment from someone else's imagination designed to induce you to doubt.
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
Screenshot_20230109-141848.png

And anyone still pissed at those bastards at sesame street they never told us how to get to sesame street? 🤯

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Jimmy17

Regular
A cautionary tale:

Defamed mining investor awarded $275k​

Story by Jack Gramenz • 1h ago

A New Zealand-based stock picker will have to pay at least $275,000 after defaming a prominent Australian mining investor via social media, a court has ruled.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...sedgntp&cvid=bc1fcc9543734df79e0fff02267d1b88

Alan Francis Davison, the man behind the Stock Swami Twitter account, defamed Tolga Kumova through a number of social media posts alleging he was involved in a syndicate engaged in "pump and dump" schemes to inflate the value of stocks they owned, Justice Michael Lee told the Federal Court on Monday.

Mr Davison's various defences fell away in a manner which "should have been obvious from the start", the judge said.

The stocks did not appear susceptible to a "pump and dump" scheme and there was no evidence any "dump" took place outside normal trading activity or that Mr Kumova was involved in a criminal syndicate conducting such a scheme, Justice Lee said.

He accepted Mr Kumova's claim his social media posts about specific stocks he had invested in growing in value were prideful boasts, not designed to encourage others to invest.

"It was at least in large part an exercise in swaggering braggadocio," Justice Lee said.

Mr Davison had pursued an ongoing campaign against Mr Kumova through his own Twitter account and complaints to regulators, and an apology he offered the court was not accepted as genuine by the judge.

Justice Lee also criticised the conduct of Mr Davison's legal team, withholding documents and commenting publicly on the ongoing case, when deciding to award aggravated damages.

Mr Kumova has been awarded $275,000 in damages with a future hearing to determine payment of legal costs and restrictions on material being republished.
Dio, This guy, Stock Swami, is well intentioned. Defamation is what it is but I feel for him. He's been attempting to blow the whistle on unscrupulous players for a long time. Many years ago I held shares in a company Chameleon Mining (CHM) and Stock Swami absolutely wrote this company off as a bad investment. Unfortunately I bought the shares prior to reading his opinions and research. Chameleon mining delisted and of course investors lost their dough. Led to a court case with one of the directors, Gregory Barnes facing charges. Unfortunately our markets are infiltrated with fraud and ASIC are the biggest underperformers, so pathetic, especially when it comes to looking after the interests of mum and dad investor's. Sorry for being off topic.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Here’s some more, I asked the same question but slightly different….

Brainchip partners include a variety of businesses, organizations, and universities that use Brainchip technology to enhance their own AI capabilities:

1. Microsoft
2. Schneider Electric
3. NVIDIA
4. SuperMicro
5. Lenovo
6. SoftBank Robotics America
7. AMD
8. Baidu
9. Cisco
10. Dell
11. Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
12. United Nations Global Pulse
13. Foxconn
14. University of Oxford
15. Kinetica
16. Advanced Micro Devices
17. Huawei
18. Edge Impulse
19. Sierra Wireless
20. Realtime Technologies

Crazy 😝 😂
Brainchip partner with google??

Answer: No, at this time there is no evidence that Brainchip has partnered with Google.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom