BRN Discussion Ongoing

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Not sure how many of you have read this?

Attachments

• NVISO Company Update 16th December 2022 copy-1.pdf
    3.8 MB · Views: 248
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
Not joking at all, anything we hear is from everyone but management , talk about a cone of silence. Been holding since I started buying at 22c , not a downramper , just sick of not being informed. whats happening with nanose? NASA? I get that there are NDA's in place , this is the next frontier in tech. Have we signed anymore licensing agreements like mega chips???. Pardon me if I've missed something on here but I don't read every post , sometimes it seems like GIPHY central

Hi @JPIck, I’ve been at the Physio so I haven’t had the chance to reply but I see @Fact Finder has done in my stead and better than I would have any way! A true ”Wordsmith!”

I am thrilled with all the steps which have occurred in the last 12 months. Building very nicely. If we keep this up we’ll be at the top of the mountain enjoying the view before we know it!

Cheers!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
So I have been playing around with the Chat GPT app over the last day and today I asked it :

Can you tell me what Brainchip Akida Technology does in the form of a Children’s book.

This was the answer I got. I love it!

Once upon a time, there was an amazing new technology called Brainchip Akida. Brainchip Akida was so special because it was able to think like a human and solve problems quickly and accurately. It was able to process tons and tons of data in no time at all, and it even began to learn more and more as it was given more information.

Using this remarkable technology, people were able to create smarter and more efficient machines that could do incredible things. They could understand human language, recognize faces, diagnose diseases and even fly unmanned aerial vehicles. With Brainchip Akida getting smarter and smarter every day, it seemed like anything was possible!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 55 users

Getupthere

Regular

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
The BMW keynote presentation is on now. CEO Oliver Zipse is describing the digital BMW of the future. Noya Claase

What is Dee? View attachment 26238
The Dee is the new model BMW that MCC members who follow the Melbourne Football Club will drive up to the snow in July when the Dees have no hope of making the finals .A traditional behavioural pattern until recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Kachoo

Regular
The idea that every company at CES 2023 is going to announce they are working with Brainchip is just that an idea.

Rob Telson set out the FACTS and based on those FACTS the certainty is that:

1. Renesas and Brainchip will present;

2. Socionext and Brainchip will present;

3. Prophesee and Brainchip will present;

4. Nviso and Brainchip will present;

5. VVDN and Brainchip will present;

6. EDGE IMPULSE and Brainchip will present.

Prior to announcing the VVDN presentation with Brainchip Rob Telson said more to come so VVDN and Edge Impulse may have been the more and that is it.

Everything else is speculation by posters here not FACTS from the company.

Valeo not mentioning AKIDA should be seen in the light that they have not mentioned AKIDA since 2020 when they were ASX announced.

SCARLA 2 which we speculate may contain AKIDA is yet to hit the streets. Having kept quiet about AKIDA since May, 2020 what fact do we rely upon to say they will ever disclose that AKIDA is being used when the CEO Sean Hehir implied by saying watch the 4C’s that some customers will not be revealing they use AKIDA IP.

Creating your own narrative and then feeling let down because the company did not follow it is not sensible.

All it does is allow the trolls and manipulators a chance to play on your emotions.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: Any sane investor will be over the moon and more than satisfied with the 6 CES Events listed above I know I am. Ok and Blind Freddie says he is too.
Great post FF,

We are having all these companies come to the CES forum and promote their innovated products with BRN. 6 companies that make money spend money and have partners. Where was BRN at this event last time. How much had changed in a year?

Companies like Samsung Merc, BMW, Valeo and more put their name on the product. If they use BRN IP then they bought the right to market this as their own product and don't need to say we use Akida unless it's specified in the contract 😂😂.

The people saying nothing has been accomplished or saying management done nothing really need to look at all the information and think about it.

You don't come to a company buy then own them for 1 to 3 months and say management's done nothing.

If you bought BRN for a trade and made money congrats! If you bought it and just feel today you lost money you should only be upset with I'm yourself and maybe look at different avenues of work. Buffet says the market is a tool to transfer wealth.

There is absolutely nothing wrong that the company has done or issues created. Your charts and other forms of info lead to making rash decisions. Will BRN trade higher in the future then today quite possibly my investment is betting it will be significantly higher in the future then today so I have not sold.

If I bought today at 87 thinking to sell at 95 cents tommorow or later in the day I took a risk and the only person to blame is me. Markets are risky they trade up and down for many rational and irrational reasons those future events are unpredictable and no one has a crystal ball that clearly sees that. If you are a long term holder and tired of waiting then you would sell. I believe Yak did that he moved on and has not come back.

IMO BRN has a much more mature and developed ecosystem internally and externally with its partners. I think they have grown way more then the SP reflects yes but obviously the majority of people do not. This is why we are shorted hard and manipulated up and down. BRN SP needs investment growth come in this will drive the price up. They are in a highly competitive market and you see how things progress how some technologies miss lead what they do can be expensive not as good as others.

You have to keep in mind how difficult it is for a company to shift direction even though this may be better they just can't go back and start from the beginning. It's hard enough for some companies to order new utes when they would be more coat efficient then keeping old run down fleets but they just don't do it in a day.

Now we are talking about a system that most businesses have decades of knowledge in to up and turn around it's not that easy.

We will need to look at revenue that is going to be the best way forward for BRN to advance stock price and value.

This conference is a window into the ballooning AI market to be worth an estimated 86 trillion $ by 2030 6 time more wealth then the internet created from 1999 to 2021.

If you got tickets take a seat and enjoy.

And yes I'm pissed about the drop in the SP today to I'd be happier with my tickets worth 2 bucks also but atm the buyer only want to pay 76 cents and there are these sellers that don't owe a thing that want to sell it down to you but in reality they have nothing to sell. Lol

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users
The following news story is likely why the traders felt the need to sell down fearing a poor lead out of the USA but I have to ask how will this news affect the scientific and engineering principles underpinning the AKIDA technology science fiction beast:

And my answer to myself “It doesn’t.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Kachoo

Regular
The following news story is likely why the traders felt the need to sell down fearing a poor lead out of the USA but I have to ask how will this news affect the scientific and engineering principles underpinning the AKIDA technology science fiction beast:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
It does cause basicly there will be less Akida products sold this year due to economic reasons then ther could have been.

But it's more Akidas sold in 2023 then in 2022 😉

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

misslou

Founding Member
So I have been playing around with the Chat GPT app over the last day and today I asked it :

Can you tell me what Brainchip Akida Technology does in the form of a Children’s book.

This was the answer I got. I love it!

Once upon a time, there was an amazing new technology called Brainchip Akida. Brainchip Akida was so special because it was able to think like a human and solve problems quickly and accurately. It was able to process tons and tons of data in no time at all, and it even began to learn more and more as it was given more information.

Using this remarkable technology, people were able to create smarter and more efficient machines that could do incredible things. They could understand human language, recognize faces, diagnose diseases and even fly unmanned aerial vehicles. With Brainchip Akida getting smarter and smarter every day, it seemed like anything was possible!
That is the best ever!!!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Foxdog

Regular
$25.00 no wonder all these women want to meet me.

I showed my darling wife these adds that keep appearing here and pointed out they all seem to be genuine in their desire to meet me.

Her response was must be a mistake they should not be on an investment site.

Yes your right I said what possible reason could these magnificent mature females of the species have with being on this site?

Well the answer was staring me in the face BRNASX at $25.00 a share. Absolutely disgusting I thought they had a higher motive.

Well at least they believe in Brainchip so on reflection they must at least be intelligent and we would have Brainchip in common. 😇😂🤣🤡😇🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Nina was quite cute 🤔😂

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

misslou

Founding Member
Lol at the posters trying to pretend they’re not downramping to support their short positions. We see through you.

Anyone that you might manipulate into feelings of fear (because they haven’t done much research) has to scroll past so many positive posts full of reassuring information to get to yours. Why bother. Please go back to hot crapper.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Good morning from Germany, can you imagine what goes through your mind when you see the price drop today and then read your comments here? How has your mood gradually changed? Well the course is what it is. He will be again. Here we have -10.72% at the moment.
Thank you FF for the very realistic summary. I love being a shareholder! :coffee:😘

1 Week Left for Auto Expo 2023 - Components!

Witness the latest automotive innovations with VVDN Technologies and experience what’s coming next in the world of automotive technology at stand no. B36 & hall no. 3FF, New Delhi, India.

Mark your calendars: 12-15 January 2023

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
That would cut it perfectly well if Semi Comductors sold off strongly into close.. However they largely closed near daily highs…

I would say BRN sold off today because of mainly point 1 below. As you say Blind Freddy could see points 2,3,&4:

1. People buying in recently at the 68-70c inflection level had made 20% in 2-3 trading days which is brilliant for this market in that sector for a stock that’s 70% down from all time highs.

2. Shorters covering into the potential news event we’re a large part of the wave of buying

3. On a day of hype and expectation at CES during our market hours, there was no ground breaking news moving presentations that highlighted BRN in any way shape or form.

4. 2025 earliest for OEMs to start selling these cars. Might as well buy DEG who will start selling gold in 2025. At least the PMs sector is rising.

🤣🤣😘❤️🍭🍭🍭 (candy for you Wilzy, our resident hater)

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Zedjack33

Regular
That would cut it perfectly well if Semi Comductors sold off strongly into close.. However they largely closed near daily highs…

I would say BRN sold off today because of mainly point 1 below. As you say Blind Freddy could see points 2,3,&4:

1. People buying in recently at the 68-70c inflection level had made 20% in 2-3 trading days which is brilliant for this market in that sector for a stock that’s 70% down from all time highs.

2. Shorters covering into the potential news event we’re a large part of the wave of buying

3. On a day of hype and expectation at CES during our market hours, there was no ground breaking news moving presentations that highlighted BRN in any way shape or form.

4. 2025 earliest for OEMs to start selling these cars. Might as well buy DEG who will start selling gold in 2025. At least the PMs sector is rising.

Attachments

• 21007691-B150-4C73-BBA1-36D28710B26D.jpeg
    21007691-B150-4C73-BBA1-36D28710B26D.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 85
  • Haha

wilzy123

Founding Member

Why are you here?? ... are you temporarily/permanently banned from the crapper or something?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
On a positive note 😩😤😳😜🤣🤣

Still trading above some key moving averages on the daily charts.. Needs to hold above that 20EMA whilst the 200MA is still above and trending down..

I’m not trying to be a prick. Just provide balanced opinion..

1672904955953.png

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
From their website:

“Artificial IntelligentWe find the path for a safer life with AI.
From detection to tracking and classification, the AI-based core algorithm of Vueron enables the 3D point cloud to transform accurate and highly valuable information into useful data for a comfortable life”

We'll have to keep an eye on that, FF you wrote about it back in September
Vueron
Vueron676 Follower:innen
11 Min. • vor 11 Minuten

Folgen
We are ready to meet you at CES 2023. Come and stop by booth #6501 LVCC West Hall to see LiDAR-based ADAS and autonomous trucking

#ADAS #Vueron #LiDAR #trucking #ces2023
1672905029211.png

• Love
  • Fire

wilzy123

Founding Member
Just provide balanced opinion
Palming misleading and unfounded information off as fact to suit your narrative is not exactly "a balanced opinion"... LMAO

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Ha ha you piqued my interest @TheFunkMachine. Had to have a crack too

1672905148351.png

1672905175732.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 36 users

VictorG

The Dee is the new model BMW that MCC members who follow the Melbourne Football Club will drive up to the snow in July when the Dees have no hope of making the finals .A traditional behavioural pattern until recently.
And true to form, the Dee will also fail to perform in snowy weather.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom